Israel-Iran

Thunderian

Superstar
I have refrained from posting about politics, but will post here as Facebook, Instagram and other social media owned by zionist Mark Zuckerberg have been censoring posts about what is going on with Gen. Qasem Soleimani and Iran.

Assasinating Soleimani has brought reactions unprecedented in the history of Iran and the region. While many Iranians dislike the corrupt and undemocratic regime, Soleimani was above all of that. He was the number one most popular figure attached to the regime and had the status of a hero. Now he is widely revered as a martyr among Shia muslims around the world. His influence goes way beyond just Iran. Soleimani was the ISIS exterminator and his named equallednational security. He fought during the Iran Iraq war to protcet Iranians from invasion. Later he was responsible for killing ISIS and saving Iraqis and Syrians from their clutches. Guess US politicians got revenge for ISIS which they helped create with the Mo$$ ad and Saudi Arabia. Clinton admitted to it herself, ISIS was an organized plot by these people to destabilize the region even more and bring death so they can reach their goals.

The pattern is undeniable

2000s- the start with 9/11 and the Iraq Afghanistan invasion
2010s- destroy syria and yemen
2020s- new decade time for Iran and by default Lebanon.
Their goal is destruction of the entire region so they can rebuild and own all the land and resoruces including the invaluable oil. It is a crucial step in world domination and building the NWO empire. At the heart fo this is a country I cannot name.

What Trump did not anticipate while illegally killing Soleimani and Iraqi General Abu Mehdi Mohandis on Iraqi soil while they were invited by the offficial iraqi government was the reaction. Now Iranians of all stripes are united, and millions of iraqis are united with them.
Look at the footage from Soleimani’s funeral which MSM won’t show you. These are not tens of thousand of people, these are millions of mourners who attend on their own will all around the country. This is the biggest funeral you will ever witness, in fact grander that Khomeinis.

Of course not limited to Iran, even Iraqis were mourning and now the parliament had voted to get American troops out. The war has already begun. Many threats from all parties. Iran out of the nuclear deal completely and Trump had bid to bomb Iran including civilians and historical and cultural sites (a war crime). Nuclear bombs are not out of the question.

Have you ever known any funerals of leaders in totalitarian societies that weren't huge?

Look at all those wailing North Koreans. Kim Jong-Il must have been a great and beloved man.

Now read this, about the real size of Soleimani's funeral.

Here's some poor Iranian kids "mourning" Soleimani. Funny, because one of Soleimani's nicknames was "child killer".

As mourners, they would just as easily make good North Koreans. Don't you think?

Here are some happy Iraqis celebrating the death of Soleimani, the man responsible for killing hundreds of Iraqis protesting the government. I'm told they're chanting, "Oh Iranian dog! Qasim Soleimani!", but maybe one of the Arab speakers here can give us a better translation.

Thunderian

Superstar

Thunderian

Superstar
70% of Iraq is Shia LOL. Most of Iraq don't want us there.
I don’t think that affects the point.

Anyway, it looks like the US is pulling a lot of troops out of Baghdad, and likely pulling a lot of funding along with them.

weskrongden

Veteran
I don’t think that affects the point.

Anyway, it looks like the US is pulling a lot of troops out of Baghdad, and likely pulling a lot of funding along with them.
It does affect the point. You tried to make it sound significant that only Shia members voted on the resolution. They represent the overwhelming majority who want us out. I highly doubt the US pulls any troops out of Iraq. Lots of withdrawal talk all throughout the ME and doesn't happen.

Thunderian

Superstar
It does affect the point. You tried to make it sound significant that only Shia members voted on the resolution. They represent the overwhelming majority who want us out. I highly doubt the US pulls any troops out of Iraq. Lots of withdrawal talk all throughout the ME and doesn't happen.
Barely half of parliament bothered showing up to vote. Abstaining were the Kurds, Sunnis, and some Shia.

And I didn’t say they were pulling out of Iraq. I said Baghdad. Are you having trouble following what I’m saying?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

LightBringer

Have you ever known any funerals of leaders in totalitarian societies that weren't huge?

Look at all those wailing North Koreans. Kim Jong-Il must have been a great and beloved man.

Here's some poor Iranian kids "mourning" Soleimani. Funny, because one of Soleimani's nicknames was "child killer".

As mourners, they would just as easily make good North Koreans. Don't you think?

Here are some happy Iraqis celebrating the death of Soleimani, the man responsible for killing hundreds of Iraqis protesting the government. I'm told they're chanting, "Oh Iranian dog! Qasim Soleimani!", but maybe one of the Arab speakers here can give us a better translation.

Hi there
I am Iranian, I need to say that lots of these are wrong.

Soleimani saved many Iraqis, shia, sunny and kurds. even in Wikipedia you can read about it.

about Syrian civil war ppl here can show you better than me about who was right and who was wrong. Syria is like a firs line of defense against Israel and they didnt like it. so tried to change it. no one in the world would believe that Assad will remain in his sit. But soleimani did it.
he was the greatest enemy of extremists in middle east. All those US created.

About the recent protests in Iran. It was about increasing the gasoline price. But we have MEK.

They sabotage every thing. a normal protest will go out of control and they will kill both normal people and police and blame would be for government.

If you are using twitter you will see lots of ppl that are against islamic republic. 90% of them are MEK.
and here I have some pictures of them.

It is how their turn internet against iran.

I must go for now. but I assure you that at least 80% of ppl here loved soleimani. even if they hate the regime.
and the movies and pictures are genuine.
ps. dont believe massih alinejad. she is paid by us government and woks for Voice of America
sorry for my bad grammar.

Aazaad

Established
The big picture
Is that you're a big zionist shill, because even if you had eyesight or thought problems, someone could help you in knowing the truth. The fact that you tried to turn this into a Sunni/Shia arguement by pitifully trying to depict Soleimani and Iran as sunni killers, while your favorite assholes at Israhell are the biggest Sunni killers in the world, since must palestinians are sunni muslims, is very telling.

What’s mind blowing is
your refusal to understand that US troops have never left any place they've raided or helped raid, unless forced to, Japan ever since 1945, Korea since the korean war, Afghanistan, Iraq. And you cite election as a sign of freedom, when the so called leader of "the free world" was only chosen because of a backwards electoral system, of which heimself is crirical.

Soleimani's militias spent most of their time going after Sunni militia who were not ISIS
And at it again

I have been a student of the Middle East for 20 years, and I listen to many people on the subject -- not just Zionists
IF you really care about your troops in middle east and your zionist friends in the occupied Palestine, the only thing you can do is to get them out of the region, or prepare them some coffins. This is a reality the whole world's been coming to in the past few days, now bark all you want.

Truthteller

Veteran

What you or MSM write here doesn’t matter, because I regularly visit Iran and personally know a lot of people in Iran who said they have never witnessed anything like it. The real time footage and satellite pictures are proof if you don’t believe the people’s testimony. An area of 6-10 km and side streets was packed with people all the way to the Azadi square in central Tehran. The numbers shown by the helicopter have never been seen in a city like Ahvaz, tradionally not a stronghold for the regime. The numbers in Iraqi cities were also huge. This has never happened for any Iranian figure, not even for Ayatollah Khomeini the founder of the Islamic Republic itself. If anything he is the most revered figure in the regime. The images are not comparable to the the videos of Kim Jong Un’s death where you see thousands of soldiers lined up. Even MSM can no longer deny the presence of millions of Iranian civilians and thousands of Iraqis, yet you do?

You may keep pushing the narrative that they were forced to go, but people who write that know little about Iran and Iranians. Iranians are quite nationalistic snd take their sovereignty very seriously. Soleimani was very popular in Iran and among many Shia communities in Iraq and the rest of the region. No less than a national hero. His death was perceived as a direct declaration of war towards the country. They showed up to show the world that they are mourning and condemning the death. Otherwise we all know how the propaganda machine works, Soleimani killed and as Trump and Pompeo predicted people would be rejoicing, starting a war against Iran which is the ultimate goal. Sure some may be celebrating but their numbers pale by comparison like the pathetic video Pompeo posted of a dozen Iraqis.Keep telling yourself that they were paid by the government to go. The government can’t even prevent demonstrations as seen in the example of the 2009 elections or recently with the increasing fuel prices. Do you think they are able to bribe these numbers? If it was a couple of thousand people maybe, but not with these volumes and the intensity that people were mourning as we have witnessed these past 4 days. These people showed up to show the world they stand united and take such agressions seriously. You don’t understand the middle east. I am sorry.

https://twitter.com/bbcworldservice/status/1214560344317673472?s=20

In his hometown the numbers couldn’t be controlled resulting in a stampede unfortuantely.

Masih Alinejad is a joke. She is sponsored by Pompeo and Trump to spew lies. She had lost all credit after her idiotic statements the past few days. Her payroll is over, Iranians no longer listen to what she has to say. She had influence in the past, but made a clown of herself after predicting Iranians would be celebrating in droves.

For your information even the Shah’s previous defence minister told BBC that Soleimani was a great soldier for the country and that Trump did an act of terror. This is unheard of. This comes from a guy who has dealt with many American diplomats in his lifetime when Iran was a close U.S ally.

You sir are a shill.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
You may keep pushing the narrative that they were forced to go
I didn't say that anywhere. I said that crowds are always a thing when a member of a totalitarian government dies, and that there weren't nearly as many people there as some are saying. The actual crowd size, based on the estimates I posted, is closer to 90,000.

Truthteller

Veteran
I didn't say that anywhere. I said that crowds are always a thing when a member of a totalitarian government dies, and that there weren't nearly as many people there as some are saying. The actual crowd size, based on the estimates I posted, is closer to 90,000.
Anyone with two pairs of eyes and a brain can see the number estimation. I don’t need to write it.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I never thought I'd see the day when I'd post something from The Intercept, but here we are. For those who find it easier to look at Soleimani as a kindly, helpful, saint-like general, who just wanted good for his fellow man, and is now getting bad rap, this is for you.

Portrait of a General
Murtaza Hussain
In the four decades since the 1979 Iranian Revolution, few Iranian leaders have achieved the global profile attained by Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, the military commander killed in an American airstrike on Thursday. After the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Suleimani emerged as the United States’s most capable adversary in that country. His American counterpart at a key point during the occupation, Gen. David Petraeus, described Suleimani as “a truly evil figure” in a letter to Robert Gates, then the U.S. defense secretary. Over the years, Suleimani gained a reputation as a fearsome military leader who controlled a network of ideologically driven militia proxies across the Middle East.​
A more nuanced portrait of Suleimani emerges from a leaked archive of secret Iranian spy cables obtained by The Intercept. The documents were generated by officers from the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security, or MOIS, stationed in Iraq between 2013 and 2015, when the Iranian war against the Islamic State was at its height, and Suleimani was running the show.​

The reports reveal how Suleimani was perceived in some corners of the Iranian intelligence establishment, and the picture that emerges does not always align with the carefully crafted public image of the general as an indomitable strategist. While the Iranian-led war against ISIS was raging, Iranian spies privately expressed concern that the brutal tactics favored by Suleimani and his Iraqi proxies were laying the groundwork for major blowback against the Iranian presence in Iraq. Suleimani was also criticized for his own alleged self-promotion amid the fighting. Photos of the Iranian commander on battlefields across Iraq had helped build his image as an iconic military leader. But that outsized image was also turning him into a figure of terror for many ordinary Iraqis.​
Some of the cables chronicle Suleimani’s battlefield appearances and meetings with senior Iraqi officials, while others describe the activities of his militia proxies in Iraq. As commander of the elite Quds Force, the external operations arm of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, Suleimani belonged to a more powerful institutional rival of Iran’s intelligence ministry. In some documents, intelligence officers criticize Suleimani for alienating Sunni Arab communities and helping to create the circumstances that justified a renewed American military presence in Iraq.​
A 2014 MOIS document lamented that, partly because Suleimani broadcasted his role as commander of many of the Iraqi Shia militias fighting ISIS, Iraqi Sunnis blamed the Iranian government for the persecution that many were suffering at the hands of these same forces. The document discussed a recent assault by Iran-backed forces against ISIS fighters in the Sunni farming community of Jurf al-Sakhar. The attack had included a number of Shia militia groups, including a notorious outfit known as Asaib ahl al-Haq. The militias succeeded in routing the Islamic State, but their victory soon gave way to a generalized slaughter of locals, transforming the sweetness of Iran’s triumph into “bitterness,” in the words of one case officer.​
“It is mandatory and necessary to put some limits and borders on the violence being inflicted against innocent Sunni people in Iraq and the things that Mr. Suleimani is doing. Otherwise, the violence between Shia and Sunni will continue,” the MOIS report continued. “At the moment, whatever happens to Sunnis, directly or indirectly, is seen as having been done by Iran even when Iran has nothing to do with it.”​
That same document speculated that Suleimani’s public promotion of his role in the war was geared toward building political capital in Iran, possibly for a future presidential bid. But it also contained subtler insights into the Quds Force commander’s character and how he saw himself. The document noted Suleimani’s affection for former Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, once a close ally of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. For a time, Davutoglu was considered the intellectual force behind Turkey’s foreign policy.​
“Mr. Suleimani has an old relationship with Ahmet Davutoglu and always compares his role in Iranian foreign policy to that of someone like Davutoglu in Turkish politics,” the secret report said. However, Suleimani’s self-perception had evolved over time, according to the report, and by 2014, with the Iranian proxy war against ISIS in full swing, he had begun to see himself less as a political ideologue and more as a military and intelligence chief comparable to Hakan Fidan, the head of Turkey’s powerful intelligence apparatus.​
The intelligence ministry report does not contain further details about Suleimani’s relationships with senior Turkish officials. But the apparent shift in his self-perception tracks with developments in the region. Just as Fidan was helping direct a Turkish proxy war in Syria, Iran was ramping up a similar effort in Iraq.​
In late 2014, according to the leaked documents, an expansive program was already underway to send Iraqi Shia militia fighters to Iran for training, equipment, and ideological preparation. It was a program in which the Revolutionary Guards played a critical role. These Shia militia fighters went on to fight the Islamic State, but also stood accused at times of waging an indiscriminate sectarian war inside Iraq and undermining the country’s elected government.​
Iran’s secret intelligence documents contain insights into how this training campaign was organized, while also shedding light on the idiosyncratic reasons that some Iraqis sought the support of Suleimani and the Revolutionary Guards.​
In a September 2014 meeting at the Iranian consulate in Basra, an Iraqi militia commander told an Iranian spy that he wanted his fighters to operate under Iranian control, rather than being directed by the Iraqi army or the Popular Mobilization Units, or PMUs, formed to fight ISIS. His concerns seemed primarily ideological. The commander told his Iranian interlocutor that he already had 600 well-trained fighters and planned to grow his militia in the near future. He was anxious, however, that his troops might lose their ideological discipline without Iranian guidance.​
Many volunteers in the PMUs “might not even pray,” he said, and “some commanders and even soldiers” in the Iraqi security forces were said to drink alcohol. The commander asked the Iranian spy to “coordinate for these soldiers to come under the command of Iran,” worrying that his fighters’ morale and discipline would be harmed otherwise. According to the report, the request was enthusiastically granted.​
But some Iraqis appear to have romanticized the Revolutionary Guards, and some militia fighters sent to Iran for training found the experience did not meet their lofty expectations. “Unfortunately, those who we send to Iran to receive training are not happy with the cultural situation in Iran,” another commander whose troops had already undergone training in Iran told an intelligence ministry spy, according to a different report from the same month. This commander complained that “brothers in [the Revolutionary Guards] only pray the usual five times a day,” and that the Iranian fighters were not as zealous in their religious practices as the Iraqi trainees had expected.​
These Iraqi militias wound up playing a significant, if controversial, role in the war against ISIS. Following Suleimani’s death, some of them are now finding themselves in the U.S. military’s crosshairs. Within 24 hours of the strike that killed the Quds Force leader, another strike took place north of Baghdad, reportedly killing and wounding several members of an Iran-backed militia. There are strong signs that this campaign is just beginning. Late Friday, the State Department announced that it was designating Asaib ahl al-Haq, which had taken part in the 2014 massacre in Jurf al-Sakhar, as a foreign terrorist organization and sanctioning several of its leaders.​
In the short term, it is almost certain that violence will escalate in the Middle East. Late Saturday, U.S. President Donald Trump made a provocative threat to bomb 52 selected targets inside Iran if it retaliates for the killing of Suleimani, including Iranian cultural sites. But Iran may not even need to respond with violence to impose a price for the death of the Quds Force commander. In response to widespread outrage over the strike that killed Suleimani, Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi, who is described in the MOIS documents as having a “special relationship” with Iran — and who enjoyed Suleimani’s personal backing when protests demanded his ouster this past fall — pledged on Friday to convene parliament to review the status of American troops in Iraq. By Sunday, the parliament had voted to expel the U.S. military from the country.​
If the Iraqi government does make U.S. troops leave in response to Suleimani’s killing, it will be another chapter in what is by now a familiar story: Like the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq, this latest act of aggression may be a tactical success for the United States that winds up delivering a strategic victory to Iran.​

Lisa

Superstar
I never thought I'd see the day when I'd post something from The Intercept, but here we are. For those who find it easier to look at Soleimani as a kindly, helpful, saint-like general, who just wanted good for his fellow man, and is now getting bad rap, this is for you.
Do you think all Iran’s blustering is because their best guy is dead and they don’t know what to do now?

Thunderian

Superstar
Do you think all Iran’s blustering is because their best guy is dead and they don’t know what to do now?
Iran can't let Soleimani's assassination slide, but they also can't afford a full-scale war with the US, and they know this. They've been happy to poke America and American allies with things like seizing oil tankers, attacks on US outposts and the embassy, but their forces are stretched too thin, they have no money, and there's unrest at home. They may try something to save face, but will have to cut short of a serious attack. They may be happy with sending rockets toward Israel that they know will be shot down by Iron Dome -- they've done this before.

Also, and this can't be stated enough, Soleimani was the architect and driving force behind Iran's plans for regional domination and the spread of the Islamic revolution. Without him, their plans come to a halt. They couldn't afford to lose him, and yes, now they don't know what to do.

Lisa

Superstar
Iran can't let Soleimani's assassination slide, but they also can't afford a full-scale war with the US, and they know this. They've been happy to poke America and American allies with things like seizing oil tankers, attacks on US outposts and the embassy, but their forces are stretched too thin, they have no money, and there's unrest at home. They may try something to save face, but will have to cut short of a serious attack. They may be happy with sending rockets toward Israel that they know will be shot down by Iron Dome -- they've done this before.

Also, and this can't be stated enough, Soleimani was the architect and driving force behind Iran's plans for regional domination and the spread of the Islamic revolution. Without him, their plans come to a halt. They couldn't afford to lose him, and yes, now they don't know what to do.
Yep..that’s what I thought. Thanks for the reply. :)

Awoken2

Superstar
They may try something to save face, but will have to cut short of a serious attack
And in your expert opinion what would you say the chances are now of a bunch of Mossad agents disguising themselves as a bunch of vengeful Muslims and carrying out a false flag terrorist attack?

Answers on a postcard to...

Lisa

Superstar
And in your expert opinion what would you say the chances are now of a bunch of Mossad agents disguising themselves as a bunch of vengeful Muslims and carrying out a false flag terrorist attack?
Right...because its never the muslims fault..