Israel-Iran

DesertRose

Superstar
2 articles:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/05/eric-margolis/a-new-war-looms-in-the-mideast/
A New War Looms in The Mideast
By Eric Margolis

Hannity Shilled for Israel Yesterday - Guest Pat Buchanan Nailed Him
They got into a shouting match. Hannity was in full Zio-mode. It was as embarrassing as when he cheered the recent Syria bombings. Buchanan thumped him.
By Michael Quinn
Russia Insider

May 12, 2018
Sadly we can’t have all our TV show hosts be as great as Tucker Carlson.

Sean Hannity hosted Pat Buchanan on his radio show yesterday, and things got pretty heated. They discussed the geopolitics of Iran, Israel, and American foreign policy. Buchanan dismissed Israeli evidence of Irans program by bringing up the excellent counter that Americas foreign policy should rely solely on intelligence gathered from American intelligence services like the CIA and DIA.

Hannity debased himself pushing the typical Zionist warmongering propaganda while Buchanan held his ground insisting “I don’t want my country getting into another war” as well as reminding Hannity that Bibi has been “crying wolf for decades” about the middle-east.

Buchanan is completely right and absolutely nailed it.

Back in 2002 Netanyahu claimed there was “there is no question whatsoever” that Iraq was pursuing nuclear weapons and that removing Saddam would improve the region.

We all remember how that turned out right?

Listen to the segment with Buchanan. Transcript below.

PAT BUCHANAN: Bibi has been crying wolf for decades.
U.S. intelligence agencies in 2007, and again in 2011 said with high confidence that they have no evidence of a nuclear weapons program in Iran, subsequent to that, we had the deal.
Now, if Iran has a nuclear weapons program and is working on it in secret that would be an abject failure on the part of American intelligence…
SEAN HANNITY: Do you actually doubt that the Iranians are building a nuclear weapons program?

PAT BUCHANAN: Look, the reason the Iranians signed the deal is because of the truth of what American intelligence said. Sean, they didn’t have a nuclear weapons program.
HANNITY: Pat, you’re not making sense here.
BUCHANAN: Listen to me, Sean. Ahmadinejad said, ‘look, I’m not stupid. If we spent all this time, money, energy and money building an atomic bomb, and the Americans have 5,000?’ One atomic bomb?
HANNITY: Why would America, even under Obama, if they really didn’t think these mullahs in Iran had these nuclear ambitions, there never would have been a reason in Obama’s mind… to back up the Brinks truck… $150 billion, and they continue to spin their centrifuges, and we don’t get to have the inspectors we want. Of course, they’re building a nuclear weapons program?
BUCHANAN: If they’re building a nuclear weapon than the American intelligence agencies have misled us again, or have lied to us again. Get all three of those guys, heads of the CIA, DIA, and DNI and put them up before Sen. Corker’s [Senate intelligence] committee and say: Does Iran have a secret nuclear weapons program operating, and if so, when did it begin? Because you guys told us they didn’t have one.
HANNITY: So you didn’t watch Bibi Netanyahu’s evidence today, or didn’t believe it? I believed every word of it.
BUCHANAN: Bibi Netanyahu, with due respect, wants the United States to fight a war against Iran on Israel’s behalf. I don’t want my country getting into another war.
HANNITY: I don’t want another war either, but if you look at North Korea… Bribing didn’t work then.
BUCHANAN: The reason Iran doesn’t have a bomb is that they don’t want it. They could have built a bomb.
HANNITY: Here’s the problem. if you marry a nuclear weapon with the fanaticism of the mullahs in Iran, you’re looking at a modern day Holocaust… The same people who strap bombs to their kids and promise them virgins in heaven, if they have nuclear capability the world is headed for more death and destruction that perhaps we’ve ever seen.
BUCHANAN: Sean, come on, Sean. Do you really think–?
HANNITY: Comey on Pat, 100 million souls were lost in the last century. 100 million.
BUCHANAN: Do you really think, Sean, the Iranian government, all those guys over there, some with a lot of money, want a nuclear war with the U.S. so they’ll go to heaven? Come on! You’re taking in this propaganda and just swallowing it.
HANNITY: I don’t think the old rules of detente, or the old rules of mututally assured destruction work on people that think they’re doing God’s will… the radical Islamic mullahs.
BUCHANAN: Hannity, let me ask you something. Why haven’t they started a war with the United States already?
HANNITY: They just got $150 billion, they just keep holding out and someone keeps bribing them. Don’t you think what Obama did was dumb?
BUCHANAN: The Iran nuclear agreement deal, the Iranians got the best of it because they weren’t building a bomb and we rewarded them!
Sean, we have inspectors. The only centrifuges running are in Natanz and they’re running low grade Uranium, they gave up 90% of the rest of the Uranium.
Look Sean, listen to me. Tell the IAEA to go in and either confirm or deny what Netanyahu said. Don’t rely on him. Rely on our CIA coming out and saying, ‘We were wrong, Netanyahu is right, they have a secret atomic bomb program and they’re working on it right now and they have been and we were lied to.’
If the CIA and DIA do that, I would say first to fire the guys in charge who didn’t cover it. And second, maybe we should act, but certainly not act on second-hand documents and a press conference from Bibi Netanyahu.

What are we going to do, rely on a press conference from Bibi Netanyahu to go to war?​
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/05/no_author/hannity-spoke-for-israel/

luciano A.

Established
No IAEA inspections and a non-signatory to the NNPT. And that my friend is the definition of a rogue state.

‘Last Secret’ of 1967 War: Israel’s Doomsday Plan for Nuclear Display
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/world/middleeast/1967-arab-israeli-war-nuclear-warning.html

Israel had secret plan to use nuclear bomb in Sinai durin
g Six Day War, report reveals

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-nuclear-bomb-six-day-war-sinai-egypt-use-weapon-syria-jordan-iraq-a7774921.html

As for the use of nukes, well, if Pakistan and India haven't nuked each other by now maybe there's still hope God willing...

Karlysymon

Superstar
This List of US, Pro-Israel Pressure Groups Is Extraordinary - 'The Israel Lobby - a List'

• The Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP): WINEP is a highly influential think tank that pushes Israel-centric Middle East policies. It was founded by a former AIPAC employee, and while it claims to promote a “balanced and realistic” understanding of the Middle East, it is “funded by individuals deeply committed to advancing Israel’s agenda.” It is frequently called upon by both the government and the media to provide “expert” analysis on Middle East issues. Its 2010 revenues were $9.4 million, and its net assets total $23.5 million. Former AIPAC member MJ Rosenberg stated: “I was working at AIPAC and it was Steve Rosen who cleverly came up with the idea for an AIPAC controlled think-tank that would put forth the AIPAC line but in a way that would disguise its connections.”

Does PBS Know That “The Washington Institute” Was Founded By AIPAC?

https://huffpost.com/us/entry/533808

Last edited:
Iran-Saudi-Israel are all dajjalic decoys. You wonder why i cannot stand Imran Hossein?
You pick a side, any side, you're fucked.

Get away from the traps, ignore them.

luciano A.

Established
People are slowly starting to wake up to this nightmare known as "Israel".

It's funny how growing up in the West all you ever heard were how these Palestinians were attacking Israelis but they never told you why these attacks were happening or the other side of the story. The reason being is that much of the information, we, in the West receive come from Zionist and or Jewish controlled media outlets.
That's funny, this theory that the Jews control the media, hollywood, the government and everything. If that is true, then why is not Hollywood exposing the Vatican's connection with Hitler, and the fact that the Vatican protected the Nazis and stole the riches of the Jews?
Is it not clear that the Jesuits control all things?
He (the pope) says that Muslims can be saved without believing in Jesus. This pope is a traitor of Jesus and to the Christian faith, and that means that Rome has nothing Christian about it, but is simply the representative of satan on earth.
Why the Palestinians have never accepted any offer, in any way, of Israel? because they hate Israel to the core. See my video:

That's funny, this theory that the Jews control the media, hollywood, the government and everything. If that is true, then why is not Hollywood exposing the Vatican's connection with Hitler, and the fact that the Vatican protected the Nazis and stole the riches of the Jews?
He (the pope) says that Muslims can be saved without believing in Jesus. This pope is a traitor of Jesus and to the Christian faith, and that means that Rome has nothing Christian about it, but is simply the representative of satan on earth.
Why the Palestinians have never accepted any offer, in any way, of Israel? because they hate Israel to the core. See my video:
The Jesuits/Vatican etc are components of Rome. The whore (jews) sits on the Beast ie she has the illusion of power but doesn't really posess power.
As for Palesinians not accepting 'offers' what do you know about it? are you at the negotiating table aware of what the deal involves?
End of the day, we're talking about the synagogue of satan here. These are people who convinced the persian sassanids to wage war against byzantine christians..they caused 2 superpowers to fight just so they can get their precious jerusalem...and what did they do when they had it? in the end the Sassanids were so embarassed by the jews they walked away from Jerusalem and let the byzantines go at them.
Jews were easy prey in that time..and they were certainly under threat but since islam came the christians forgot about jews. The jews should count their blessings.
Eliminate islam and the jews were completely rekt.

Europe massacred jews. The greeks, romans, byzantines and Nazis, not to mention the pogroms in the middle ages.
Yet israel calls itself european.
Persians, arabs, turks, they all accepted Jews in their territories.......Israel wants to fight wars against them.

Again, who the fuck makes deals with this backstabbing race of people?
you realise the BEAST turns on the whore right? the west is going to get bored just like the sassanids got bored.
best of luck to israel when that day comes.

does israel work with al-nusra (al qaeeda)? yes
therefore israel sponsors terrorists.

do you make deals with this state?

this american is woke.

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's not a theory, it's a fact. A quick look at the names of heads of media companies, Hollywood, and government entities show that they are Jewish and or have Jewish origins.

How in the blue hell did Vatican and Hitler get into this argument. Instead of deflecting with stupid Zionist videos why not try and stay on topic?

I never argued for or against the Pope so please stop with the fallacies.

Why do Palestinians, who have been invaded and are being colonized, have to accept offers when it was white people who supposedly tried to kill Jews? Why doesn't Europe or America give Jews a state or country? Also, as AS pointed out you're not at the tables so you don't know what they have been offered.

^You say Jews don't control anything well than why is coming out of the Devil's mouth himself?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This List of US, Pro-Israel Pressure Groups Is Extraordinary - 'The Israel Lobby - a List'

• The Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP): WINEP is a highly influential think tank that pushes Israel-centric Middle East policies. It was founded by a former AIPAC employee, and while it claims to promote a “balanced and realistic” understanding of the Middle East, it is “funded by individuals deeply committed to advancing Israel’s agenda.” It is frequently called upon by both the government and the media to provide “expert” analysis on Middle East issues. Its 2010 revenues were $9.4 million, and its net assets total $23.5 million. Former AIPAC member MJ Rosenberg stated: “I was working at AIPAC and it was Steve Rosen who cleverly came up with the idea for an AIPAC controlled think-tank that would put forth the AIPAC line but in a way that would disguise its connections.”

Does PBS Know That “The Washington Institute” Was Founded By AIPAC?

https://huffpost.com/us/entry/533808
This is the absolute psychopathic, bloodthirsty and deranged mentality these people operate under. Gulf of Tonkin? lol
Interesting that the huffington post has already pulled the web page that hosted whatever that link was directing us to as well.....

Karlysymon

Superstar
This is excellent!
This is the absolute psychopathic, bloodthirsty and deranged mentality these people operate under. Gulf of Tonkin? lol
Interesting that the huffington post has already pulled the web page that hosted whatever that link was directing us to as well.....
For some reason, the huffpo links lead to an error page but i have the article saved. Hopefully, when I'm able to, i'll copy and paste the whole of it.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hollywood won't expose anything because: Hitler had Jewish ancestry; the Vatican was very much a part of the Odessa network (spirited the Nazis to the Americas). Those Nazis were given (some of them) new identities and went to work for the gov't, ironically, living alongside, the Jews they persecuted. Where is the Hollywood warrtime film depicting the 150,000 Jews that served in the Wehrmacht? Inconvenient facts but Hollywood is tasked with perpetuating falsehoods.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hollywood won't expose anything because: Hitler had Jewish ancestry; the Vatican was very much a part of the Odessa network (spirited the Nazis to the Americas). Those Nazis were given (some of them) new identities and went to work for the gov't, ironically, alongside, the Jews they persecuted. Where is the Hollywood warrtime film depicting the 150,000 Jews that served in the Wehrmacht? Inconvenient facts but Hollywood is tasked with perpetuating falsehoods.
WOW! 150k Jewish soldiers served in the Wehrmacht? Thats bonkers and I had no idea......

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
WOW! 150 Jewish soldiers served in the Wehrmacht? Thats bonkers and I had no idea......
Not just low level soldiers but decorated generals. Here is polymoog's thread
https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/holocaust-revisionism.3613/
Mr Rigg is Jew and his work was important enough to make it into the nation's (Germany) military archives. I don't think that interests the likes of Spielberg, otherwise a film, with those facts would have been made, like aeons ago. Leaving one to wonder why, if they were so persecuted and want justice, they (the jews in Hollywood) cant touch some of the facts with a ten-foot pole.