Israel-Iran

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Israel has had nukes for years now, and so far has used them exactly no times.
No IAEA inspections and a non-signatory to the NNPT. And that my friend is the definition of a rogue state.

‘Last Secret’ of 1967 War: Israel’s Doomsday Plan for Nuclear Display
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/world/middleeast/1967-arab-israeli-war-nuclear-warning.html

Israel had secret plan to use nuclear bomb in Sinai during Six Day War, report reveals
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-nuclear-bomb-six-day-war-sinai-egypt-use-weapon-syria-jordan-iraq-a7774921.html

As for the use of nukes, well, if Pakistan and India haven't nuked each other by now maybe there's still hope God willing...

Last edited:

vigilante71

Established
It always ends up in the same place here no matter the intent. With that said, I will abandon the thread created with good intent in mind.
Sorry if the conversation went the wrong way. I'm new and I have not discussed this topic before. You should discuss whatever aspect of the issue you want. It's your thread.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Show me one quote by any Iranian leader in which they say that as soon as they acquire nukes that they will drop them on Israel first thing?
You're looking for exact wording? Will threats made against Israel by all of Iran's leaders, method of destruction unspecified, suffice? Or does it have to be nuclear annihilation to satisfy the point?

"Our battalions are named Imam Ali, Imam Hussein and Bayt al-Maqdis [Jerusalem] to clarify our final destination to the Basiji. We will not abandon our [armed] struggle until the annihilation of Israel and until we will be able to pray in al-Aqsa mosque."
Brig. Gen. Mohammad Reza Naqdi​
Commander of the Basij militia
"The enemies are talking about the options [they have] on the table. They should know that the first option on our table is the annihilation of Israel."
Ayatollah Hossein Nouri Hamedani​
Lecturer at religious seminary in Qom
"The Zionist regime will soon be destroyed, and this generation will be witness to its destruction."
Hojatoleslam Ali Shirazi​
Supreme Leader’s representative in the Revolutionary Guards
"If once the destruction and demise of occupying Israel was an impossible and unattainable dream, today thanks to the historic and intelligent actions of Imam Khomeini, it has become possible and is actually in the process of occurring."
Iranian Ministry of Defense statement​
"The destruction of Israel is the idea of the Islamic Revolution in Iran and is one of the pillars of the Iranian Islamic regime. We cannot claim that we have no intention of going to war with Israel!"
Ahmad Alamolhoda​
Member of the Assembly of Experts
The commanders of the military and the religious leaders, who are hand in hand with each other, and are the ones who govern Iran, are all calling for the destruction of Israel. If they had nukes, what do you think they would use them for?

The destruction of Israel has been official Iranian policy since the revolution. If you knew anything about Iran, you would know this. Wouldn't you?

Does this come as a surprise to anyone else? That Iran wants Israel dead and has been openly saying this for years and years now?

If Israel was as bloodthirsty as they say, wouldn't they have done something about Iran already? Why are people pretending that Israel has ever threatened the existence of Iran in anything approaching the kinds of threats that have been continuously made against Israel by Iran's ayatollahs and generals since 1979?

Israel has never given any indication they would use their nukes unless they had no other option. The message has always been that if they were forced to use them, it would mean their own destruction as well. It's hard not to get the idea that a country that trains and funds suicide attacks, and who once marched their own children through minefields to clear them in the war against Iraq, would see their own destruction as a serious drawback, if the end result was the destruction of Israel.

I am against Iran having nukes, and I support any action that denies them nuclear weapons. This isn't about Israel. Israel is just the first target. They hate America, too, remember?

Karlysymon

Superstar
You're looking for exact wording? Will threats made against Israel by all of Iran's leaders, method of destruction unspecified, suffice? Or does it have to be nuclear annihilation to satisfy the point?

"Our battalions are named Imam Ali, Imam Hussein and Bayt al-Maqdis [Jerusalem] to clarify our final destination to the Basiji. We will not abandon our [armed] struggle until the annihilation of Israel and until we will be able to pray in al-Aqsa mosque."

"The enemies are talking about the options [they have] on the table. They should know that the first option on our table is the annihilation of Israel."

"The Zionist regime will soon be destroyed, and this generation will be witness to its destruction."

"If once the destruction and demise of occupying Israel was an impossible and unattainable dream, today thanks to the historic and intelligent actions of Imam Khomeini, it has become possible and is actually in the process of occurring."

"The destruction of Israel is the idea of the Islamic Revolution in Iran and is one of the pillars of the Iranian Islamic regime. We cannot claim that we have no intention of going to war with Israel!"

Ahmad Alamolhoda​

The commanders of the military and the religious leaders, who are hand in hand with each other, and are the ones who govern Iran, are all calling for the destruction of Israel. If they had nukes, what do you think they would use them for?

The destruction of Israel has been official Iranian policy since the revolution. If you knew anything about Iran, you would know this. Wouldn't you?

Does this come as a surprise to anyone else? That Iran wants Israel dead and has been openly saying this for years and years now?

If Israel was as bloodthirsty as they say, wouldn't they have done something about Iran already? Why are people pretending that Israel has ever threatened the existence of Iran in anything approaching the kinds of threats that have been continuously made against Israel by Iran's ayatollahs and generals since 1979?

Israel has never given any indication they would use their nukes unless they had no other option. The message has always been that if they were forced to use them, it would mean their own destruction as well. It's hard not to get the idea that a country that trains and funds suicide attacks, and who once marched their own children through minefields to clear them in the war against Iraq, would see their own destruction as a serious drawback, if the end result was the destruction of Israel.

I am against Iran having nukes, and I support any action that denies them nuclear weapons. This isn't about Israel. Israel is just the first target. They hate America, too, remember?
Why have they never acted upon those threats? Are nukes the only option available to send another country into oblivion? Why haven't they bought some from India and Pakistan, even better, from Russia and china, in order to turn their threats into a reality?

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Israel says Iran lied on nuclear arms, *pressures* U.S. to scrap deal

Israel wants this really bad. The American public is war-weary and may not honor Israeli requests. False flags are the only way to go inorder to attain support. Israel will attack herself and dutifully point the finger at Iran, claiming "they've wanted it for so long!" Let's just hear it from Brzezinski:

"The public supported America’s engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor."

US Officials: Israel Preparing For War With Iran, Seeking US Support

Last edited:

vigilante71

Established
We are to believe with absolute certainty that an outcornered regime who have explicitly stated they never want nuclear weapons at all, if you would just stop sanctioning them for stupid excuses, will use it against Israel who has the world on his back, based on some stupid empty words their leaders spit. But we should also believe that Israel is a peaceful country which just happened to be established and expanded by force and it does not matter if its nuclear programs are not supervised in the least bit, and in the process, we should ignore all the crimes they have done to make their wishes come true, because you know, the goal justifies the means:rolleyes:.
It's ironic how they can establish a country by force based on some verses in the bible and use all their power and violent schemes to do this and the whole world should just bow down and obey them. If it does not happen, when you want to remind the world of these crimes, you are supporting terroristic plans against an innocent country and you should just be punished. and at the same time, they accuse Islam of being violent:rolleyes:. You see Israel threatened, but all I see is hypocrisy everywhere.
Okay, suppose Iran's threatening Israel all the time, and should not be trusted with nuclear weapons, but I'd say, why not get rid of all the nuclear weapons on earth if we can't trust each other? wouldn't that be a better goal to establish peace?

Last edited:

Golden Age

Established
@Thunderian: "Iran has made it pretty clear that when they acquire nukes, their first target will be Israel. Israel has had nukes for years now, and so far has used them exactly no times"

Iran has no nukes, therefore, its rhetoric and hyperbole about using them on Israel can be dismissed as the yelp of a paper tiger. Iran has no history of invading its neighbours or precipitating military aggression in the last 100 years. On the contrary, it has been the subject of aggression by regional and international powers on numerous occasions.

Israel hasn't used its nukes [which it has never acknowledged as possessing, in the first place] because it knows that the first time it will use them will also be [the last time] !?

Ofcourse, Iran does face charges of covert support for Hamas (Palestinian Territories), Hezbollah (Lebanon) and the Houthi militias (Yemen). But such covert activity is established geopolitical practice with the US, which, has supported an assortment of dictatorships, militant thugs and jihadist outfits like the Saudis, Baath Party, Afghan Mujahideen (aka the Taliban and Al Qaeda) and acted as patron for a range of fighting groups in Syria.

As for Israel, Hamas was a handmaiden in Tel Aviv's plans to undermine Fatah.

By any measure, Iran cannot be seen as an aggressor - with or without nukes. Its history, cultural orientation and geopolitical practice indicate that its one of the least expansionist and aggressive regimes in the Middle East.

Kung Fu

Superstar

Ahmad Alamolhoda​

Surprise surprise you couldn't find one quote indicting that if Iran had nukes the first thing they would do was drop it on Israel. Next time don't state things out of your ass that you can't substantiate.

Israel is bloodthirsty and if they had the power and support of America they would have already been in Iran but instead they try to drag other countries (US and NATO) to do their bidding for them. If Israel wasn't bloodthirsty they wouldn't be lobbying the US so desperately to take care of Iran. Again, if Israel was such a coward of a nation they would try to face Iran on their own and fight their own battles.

Bacsi

Star
I think Iran is very good, and Israel is very good. It's just the religions that make them hate each other from the beginning. Also, Israel wasn't doing good to the original inhabitants of Palestine, and it made Iran pissed off because they feel bad about the atrocities of Israel. But Israel wants to survive, so they do all those nasty things to the people of Palestine. It's a no win situation unless you totally remove religion, which will never happen. Religion is the ultimate divider people, because it shows who is different than you, instead of uniting. It's pretty sad.

Overall, I think Iran is better, only because they strive for good. Israel doesn't care good or bad, they simply want to survive. Can't blame them! In a total hostile environment they have to be bad, very bad... Religion is such a crazy thing.

Bacsi

Star
There were good and bad things in different stages of history. I was talking about the modern period, starting from the foolish decisions of the European colonizing powers in 1948 to create the State of Israel. That's the beginning I was talking about.

DesertRose

Superstar
There were good and bad things in different stages of history. I was talking about the modern period, starting from the foolish decisions of the European colonizing powers in 1948 to create the State of Israel. That's the beginning I was talking about.
Why do people take back what they said and it is even on the same page! What you said was crystal clear: You blamed Islam the religion!

It's a no win situation unless you totally remove religion, which will never happen. Religion is the ultimate divider people, because it shows who is different than you, instead of uniting. It's pretty sad.

It's just the religions that make them hate each other from the beginning.
:rolleyes::rolleyes: gimme a break!

Bacsi

Star
Why do people take back what they said and it is even on the same page! What you said was crystal clear: You blamed Islam the religion!

:rolleyes::rolleyes: gimme a break!
You can't read. I said both Judaism and Islam are guilty, because both are hateful religions. It was so from the very beginning of when Israel came into being by the will of the foolish European powers.

But I clearly supported the Islamic side in this conflict, because Israelies are newcomers who started committing all sorts of terrible atrocities against the innocent people of the Palestine. The Muslim side, including Iran, are only trying to establish justice and good in this situation. They are the ones who are in the right here, and Israel is the bad guys.

You can't read, like all religious people. You read only what you want to read.

DesertRose

Superstar
You can't read. I said both Judaism and Islam are guilty, because both are hateful religions. It was so from the very beginning of when Israel came into being by the will of the foolish European powers.
Couldn't care less what lies you spread.
You are lost and spread ignorance.
Now you are on my ignore.
I h8 willful ignorance :(
Waste of time, you do not know anything about the Palestinian issue or about the One Creator, you are deadened soul.
May the Creator guide you to that which is better. Ameen..
Edit: Being online conveying this message is reaching out with compassion.God willing.

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
Couldn't care less what lies you spread.
You are lost and spread ignorance.
Now you are on my ignore.
I h8 willful ignorance :(
Waste of time you do not know anything about the Palestinian issue or about the One Creator, you are deadened soul.
May the Creator guide you to that which is better. Ameen..
May Tengri save you from the jail of Islam! The error of Islam fills you with rage and hate against all people who are not Muslim.

Iran is the good guys, no matter their religion. Israel is the bad guys, no matter religion. Human lives are sacred, and Israel is destroying lives of Arabs because they think that Israeli lives are worth more. It's not good at all.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Surprise surprise you couldn't find one quote indicting that if Iran had nukes the first thing they would do was drop it on Israel. Next time don't state things out of your ass that you can't substantiate.
Are you actually being serious, after I gave you quote after quote from Iran's leaders, stating explicitly that their goal is the annihilation of Israel?

Did you maybe not understand the big words in my post?