Israel-Iran

http://religion.wikia.com/wiki/Revolt_against_Heraclius
This bit of history is largely forgotten, but it is fascinating history.

We see treachery from jews resulting in them being massacred and rejected by both sides. You see Christians grant them amnesty then break their own agreement and massacre jews.
You see (not mentioned on this page) Umar RA make an agreement with christians then break it because they broke their agreement with jews..and subsequently he allows jews to return and live in Jerusalem.

Heraclius is said to have dreamed that destruction threatened the Byzantine Empire through a circumcised people.
he dreamt right, but he targetted the jews because of that dream.

1450 years on, it's almost a total reversal....it is pretty obvious this points to the anti-christ dajjal.

elsbet

Superstar
All authority and government is corrupt, the world over-- all ME government, Israel, and US.. none are exempt. This thread, and others like it, skirt that issue to excuse the abominable treatment of the Palestinians by their own people, because they make for excellent cannon fodder against the Jews for whom they have an age-old, and deep-seated hatred.

The hatred isn't limited to Jews in Israel, nor is it limited to Muslims. This is a spiritual battle-- always has been.

WOW! 150k Jewish soldiers served in the Wehrmacht? Thats bonkers and I had no idea......
In the first World War.. not the second, during which their fate was slowly, but surely, sealed. -.-

Nazis did come to the US under Operation Paperclip, and they were employed by none other than NASA.

All authority and government is corrupt, the world over-- all ME government, Israel, and US.. none are exempt. This thread, and others like it, skirt that issue to excuse the abominable treatment of the Palestinians by their own people, because they make for excellent cannon fodder against the Jews for whom they have an age-old, and deep-seated hatred.

The hatred isn't limited to Jews in Israel, nor is it limited to Muslims. This is a spiritual battle-- always has been.

In the first World War.. not the second, during which their fate was slowly, but surely, sealed. -.-

Nazis did come to the US under Operation Paperclip, and they were employed by none other than NASA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Fact_Finding_Mission_on_the_Gaza_Conflict#Civilian_targeting_allegations

luciano A.

Established
The Jesuits/Vatican etc are components of Rome. The whore (jews) sits on the Beast ie she has the illusion of power but doesn't really posess power.
As for Palesinians not accepting 'offers' what do you know about it? are you at the negotiating table aware of what the deal involves?
End of the day, we're talking about the synagogue of satan here. These are people who convinced the persian sassanids to wage war against byzantine christians..they caused 2 superpowers to fight just so they can get their precious jerusalem...and what did they do when they had it? in the end the Sassanids were so embarassed by the jews they walked away from Jerusalem and let the byzantines go at them.
Jews were easy prey in that time..and they were certainly under threat but since islam came the christians forgot about jews. The jews should count their blessings.
Eliminate islam and the jews were completely rekt.

Europe massacred jews. The greeks, romans, byzantines and Nazis, not to mention the pogroms in the middle ages.
Yet israel calls itself european.
Persians, arabs, turks, they all accepted Jews in their territories.......Israel wants to fight wars against them.

Again, who the fuck makes deals with this backstabbing race of people?
you realise the BEAST turns on the whore right? the west is going to get bored just like the sassanids got bored.
best of luck to israel when that day comes.
That is a Blatant Lie, see the video:

luciano A.

Established
The Jesuits/Vatican etc are components of Rome. The whore (jews) sits on the Beast ie she has the illusion of power but doesn't really posess power.
As for Palesinians not accepting 'offers' what do you know about it? are you at the negotiating table aware of what the deal involves?
End of the day, we're talking about the synagogue of satan here. These are people who convinced the persian sassanids to wage war against byzantine christians..they caused 2 superpowers to fight just so they can get their precious jerusalem...and what did they do when they had it? in the end the Sassanids were so embarassed by the jews they walked away from Jerusalem and let the byzantines go at them.
Jews were easy prey in that time..and they were certainly under threat but since islam came the christians forgot about jews. The jews should count their blessings.
Eliminate islam and the jews were completely rekt.

Europe massacred jews. The greeks, romans, byzantines and Nazis, not to mention the pogroms in the middle ages.
Yet israel calls itself european.
Persians, arabs, turks, they all accepted Jews in their territories.......Israel wants to fight wars against them.

Again, who the fuck makes deals with this backstabbing race of people?
you realise the BEAST turns on the whore right? the west is going to get bored just like the sassanids got bored.
best of luck to israel when that day comes.
Your argument does not hold water, see the vid:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Your argument does not hold water, see the vid:
Right, because a video by a Jewish Zionist is truthful and tells you the whole story. The world knows that Zionists are some of the biggest compulsive liars around. Nobody likes Zionists, especially not on conspiracy forums and I wonder why :rolleyes:

Are you a Jewish Zionist by any chance or are you a Zionist Christian?

Awoken2

Superstar
Right, because a video by a Jewish Zionist is truthful and tells you the whole story. The world knows that Zionists are some of the biggest compulsive liars around. Nobody likes Zionists, especially not on conspiracy forums and I wonder why :rolleyes:

Are you a Jewish Zionist by any chance or are you a Zionist Christian?
I think he may be on a completely different algorithm.

Kung Fu

Superstar
This thread, and others like it, skirt that issue to excuse the abominable treatment of the Palestinians by their own people, because they make for excellent cannon fodder against the Jews for whom they have an age-old, and deep-seated hatred.
This "deep-seated hatred" you talk about seems to have stemmed from the late 1800s in which it really took off after WWII. This hatred seems to be in direct correlation with the birth of modern day Zionism which is a racist ideology. Palestinians started having a lot of issues once Zionism entered the picture and I think a 5 year old can tell you that. I know you pledge your allegiance to the Israeli flag and despise Arabs but please try to hide it a little better otherwise others will call you out on your nonsense.

Helioform

Star

Seems like this board is full of Jew haters judging by the amount of likes their posts get.

Never mind the fact that while being only 0.2% of the world's population, they managed to get 29% of the Nobel prizes at the beginning of the 20th century. They still consistently get a large portion of those prizes today. But that's a Jewish conspiracy too right? They contributed to science enormously.

Jews are successful because they value education and communication, which involves a lot of reading and writing. And unfortunately, the power that this represents can easily corrupt people.

The reason why they are often persecuted is primarily that people are jealous of their success as well as despising them for keeping to themselves. Nazis truly thought that they were a danger to them because they dominated almost every aspect of their society. They still do today, and they are being marked as scapegoats while the real enemy truly despises Jews.

The Whore of Babylon is obviously the higher levels of Freemasonry ("Mystery Babylon" as she is called in Revelation). Yet most people into conspiracy theories jump on the Jews because they are easy to target.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Seems like this board is full of Jew haters judging by the amount of likes their posts get.
There's a difference between your average Jew and a Zionist Jew. I believe many on here have problems with the Zionist kind so please don't jump to conclusions or indirectly put words into the mouths of others.

Never mind the fact that while being only 0.2% of the world's population, they managed to get 29% of the Nobel prizes at the beginning of the 20th century. They still consistently get a large portion of those prizes today. But that's a Jewish conspiracy too right? They contributed to science enormously.
It certainly can be a conspiracy but one that can be easily explained. For example, we know that within Hollywood, the majority of people responsible in giving out awards are made of Jews and therefore it's not surprising that the recipients of the awards are Jewish as well. It's not surprising that Jews favour other Jews over gentiles.

Jews are successful because they value education and communication, which involves a lot of reading and writing. And unfortunately, the power that this represents can easily corrupt people.
It could be argued that Jews are successful because they have the money and connections to be able to have the opportunities they do that many don't.

The reason why they are often persecuted is primarily that people are jealous of their success as well as despising them for keeping to themselves. Nazis truly thought that they were a danger to them because they dominated almost every aspect of their society. They still do today, and they are being marked as scapegoats while the real enemy truly despises Jews.
I love how you only look at one side of the issue. It can, again, be argued that they have been persecuted because they bring it upon themselves due to the underhanded tactics they pull such as enslaving people through debt, and their immoral practices in banking, film, and exploitation of gentiles. Many of the elite are comprised of Jews and so it's no surprise that people are going to have issues with them. It's is logically impossible and hard to fathom that Jews have been persecuted for so long across continents, peoples, and civilizations simply because people were jealous of them and they're these innocent group of people that do no wrong.

The Whore of Babylon is obviously the higher levels of Freemasonry ("Mystery Babylon" as she is called in Revelation). Yet most people into conspiracy theories jump on the Jews because they are easy to target.
Not because they are an easy target but because a huge chunk of the elite are Zionists who are also Jewish and who have ruined the lives of millions of people. Synagogue of Satan as Jesus liked to call it.

Helioform

Star
There's a difference between your average Jew and a Zionist Jew. I believe many on here have problems with the Zionist kind so please don't jump to conclusions or indirectly put words into the mouths of others.
You keep talking about "Zionist Jews" but you mention that Jews control the media and other conspiracy theories about Jews in general. Either they are all in it or not. Seems to me like you fall back on blaming Zionism when you are called out about accusing Jews in general of being deceitful.

It certainly can be a conspiracy but one that can be easily explained. For example, we know that within Hollywood, the majority of people responsible in giving out awards are made of Jews and therefore it's not surprising that the recipients of the awards are Jewish as well. It's not surprising that Jews favour other Jews over gentiles.
I knew someone would say that! So explain to me how those pesky Joos were able to put themselves on the Nobel prize review team?

It could be argued that Jews are successful because they have the money and connections to be able to have the opportunities they do that many don't
Opportunities are available to anyone that is capable of overcoming difficulties. That isn't something the Jews can have a monopoly on.

love how you only look at one side of the issue. It can, again, be argued that they have been persecuted because they bring it upon themselves due to the underhanded tactics they pull such as enslaving people through debt, and their immoral practices in banking, film, and exploitation of gentiles. Many of the elite are comprised of Jews and so it's no surprise that people are going to have issues with them. It's is logically impossible and hard to fathom that Jews have been persecuted for so long across continents, peoples, and civilizations simply because people were jealous of them and they're these innocent group of people that do no wrong.
I look at the side of the issue that isn't popular here, let's face it. All nations are guilty or have been guilty of what you are accusing Jews of. And yes jealousy has been a very popular reason why they have been persecuted. But the fact that they do not associate with non Jews very easily must have played a part as well.

Not because they are an easy target but because a huge chunk of the elite are Zionists who are also Jewish and who have ruined the lives of millions of people. Synagogue of Satan as Jesus liked to call it.
They are easy targets! You can spot them just by their names. Some conspiracy it must be to have control of everything but not being able to hide the fact that you are Jewish.

Zechariah 5, Jeremiah 2-3, Habakkuk 2 amongst the proofs that the whore of Babylon is the Jewish nation...or at least the Jewish elite/Zionists.

As for hating Jews, the reign of Titus was foretold in Daniel 7 and 9.
The result was 1m Jews were killed and the city and temple were destroyed.
Did the Jewish God hate Jews?
Greeks and Romans massacred Jews. Did Persia massacre Jews ever? But Israel wants to attack Persia and has chosen to call itself European.
Isn't this an example of wht God called you an adulteress nation?

The Qur'an tells us Allah raised the best of mankind from Bani Israel......but also the very worst from mankind.
He also tells us that a party amongst you is on the right course...so I'm not referring to every Jew. 'zionist' would be a more appropriate term.
I'm pretty sure Einstein wasn't a Zionist.

Zionism is a hijacked term.
The real Zion is the messianic kingdom.

Personally I believe in a Jewish homeland in that land....but not one where Jews and Arabs kill each other so I'm not exactly choosing the Arab/muslim narrative here.
I think the holy land under ottoman rule was superior to this shitshow.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You keep talking about "Zionist Jews" but you mention that Jews control the media and other conspiracy theories about Jews in general. Either they are all in it or not. Seems to me like you fall back on blaming Zionism when you are called out about accusing Jews in general of being deceitful.
The Jews that control the media are Zionist Jews which is why you don't ever seem them talk negatively of Israel. It's not a conspiracy when someone declares a fact and that fact is that major corporate media outlets are controlled by Jews.

Also, can you please not talk of deceit when you literally made a whole thread on how people shouldn't search for the truth when it came to the Holocaust because it might hurt Jews.

When did I ever claim that every Jew living on this planet was apart of owning media outlets? Stop putting words in my mouth.

Tell me are you accusing me of anti-Semitism?

I knew someone would say that! So explain to me how those pesky Joos were able to put themselves on the Nobel prize review team?
Please for the love of God stop with your emotional outcries. I know the truth hurts but you'll have to live with it. The Jews got a whole country dedicated to themselves thanks to one man, a Rothschild and you're asking me how Jews would put themselves on the Nobel prize review team? What a ridiculous thing to ask and I already answered it in my last response to you. Here's a hint it's similar to how they do it in Hollywood.

Opportunities are available to anyone that is capable of overcoming difficulties. That isn't something the Jews can have a monopoly on.
They definitely seem to have it. They comprise 2% of the population but yet they operate a disproportionate amount of influence, power, and wealth and so the opportunities their generations have are a lot greater than your average folk. You would have to be a moron to believe that a regular kid coming from a working class family would have similar opportunities to that of a kid coming from a wealthy family with connections in many different fields.

I look at the side of the issue that isn't popular here, let's face it. All nations are guilty or have been guilty of what you are accusing Jews of. And yes jealousy has been a very popular reason why they have been persecuted. But the fact that they do not associate with non Jews very easily must have played a part as well.
I have never seen a population so tiny yet have so much influence and power over almost half the world. Any logical person would conclude that there's something nefarious going.

Are you Jewish by any chance because you keep bringing up how they're jealous of Jews and the only people who ever bring it up in that way happen to be Jews from my experience?

They are easy targets! You can spot them just by their names. Some conspiracy it must be to have control of everything but not being able to hide the fact that you are Jewish.
Again, it's impossible to be comprised of such a small population yet wield so much influence and power without their being something nefarious in the works.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
http://religion.wikia.com/wiki/Revolt_against_Heraclius
This bit of history is largely forgotten, but it is fascinating history.

We see treachery from jews resulting in them being massacred and rejected by both sides. You see Christians grant them amnesty then break their own agreement and massacre jews.
You see (not mentioned on this page) Umar RA make an agreement with christians then break it because they broke their agreement with jews..and subsequently he allows jews to return and live in Jerusalem.

Heraclius is said to have dreamed that destruction threatened the Byzantine Empire through a circumcised people.
he dreamt right, but he targetted the jews because of that dream.

1450 years on, it's almost a total reversal....it is pretty obvious this points to the anti-christ dajjal.
Very interesting!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

I was hep to paperclip and some of the other schemes they had to bring Nazi's here, but I think the original poster was contending Jews served in both the Nazi party and in the SS.