Israel-Iran

Thank you for the apology, I forgive you.

I didn’t say they could do no wrong..but they are in the land God gave them and they are defending themselves in that land against aggressors inside and outside....I can see that with my own eyes and don’t need a pastor to explain it.

Have you thought much about Zechariah 12:2-3?
A scripture about Jerusalem. What do you think about it in the context of what it says Jerusalem is in Revelation 21?

Lisa

Superstar
A scripture about Jerusalem. What do you think about it in the context of what it says Jerusalem is in Revelation 21?
The new Jerusalem is after the millennium...we aren’t even there yet. We are still at Zechariah 12:2-3.

The new Jerusalem is after the millennium...we aren’t even there yet. We are still at Zechariah 12:2-3.
We arent at Zechariah 12, no. That was written before Jesus came. We are AD, anno domini, after Jesus came. 30 years after the jews murdered Jesus, they were kicked out of Jerusalem.The romans invaded, their temple was destroyed, making their old religion impossible to practice, and they had to begin wandering the earth, and writing their Talmud talking about why Jesus was in hell and how they were still the righteous ones. How does that reconcile with that scripture that you gave that says the house of David will never be removed from Jerusalem, and anyone who attacks it will be destroyed? The Roman Empire lasted in one form or another for hundreds of years after that, and the eastern Roman Empire lasted for well over 1000 years after. Seems pretty clear that when they murdered the “house of David” aka jesus things changed.

Lisa

Superstar
We arent at Zechariah 12, no. That was written before Jesus came. We are AD, anno domini, after Jesus came. 30 years after the jews murdered Jesus, they were kicked out of Jerusalem.The romans invaded, their temple was destroyed, making their old religion impossible to practice, and they had to begin wandering the earth, and writing their Talmud talking about why Jesus was in hell and how they were still the righteous ones. How does that reconcile with that scripture that you gave that says the house of David will never be removed from Jerusalem, and anyone who attacks it will be destroyed? The Roman Empire lasted in one form or another for hundreds of years after that, and the eastern Roman Empire lasted for well over 1000 years after. Seems pretty clear that when they murdered the “house of David” aka jesus things changed.
But we are at Zechariah 12...Israel is causing reeling to those around it..and it is a heavy burden for the world...we can’t solve the problem there and when anyone tries it goes bad.

The clue as to the verse being in the end times is when it says in that day. We are not yet at the time that Israel is surrounded by her enemies..and all the world is her enemy...but that time is coming up...its what the whole world is waiting for even if they don’t really know it. It’s why they make those end of the world type movies..why everyone thinks there will be a WW3.

The house of David isn’t removed from Jerusalem..Jesus was of the house of David. Jesus, the human died..but Jesus our God rose again 3 days later....and He hasn’t abandoned His people though they have abandoned Him...God will focus on returning His people to Himself..and we see that in Zechariah 12:10..it works..the Jews will see Jesus as their savior and mourn for Him...as a nation.

Aazaad

Established
It's fact. I speak Farsi, have spoken to countless Iranians here in the Richmond Hill area (one of the biggest Iranian communities in Canada), and have been to Iran and spoken to Iranians there. It's why I believe you when you say the Iranians you've spoken to here dislike the regime but it's a very one sided view and they're the minority. The majority of Iranians like their government but from what I hear and see their not a fan of their new current leader.
Small correction: current president.

these cufi clowns obsess with "nations reeling" as they stroke their obese cunts to the images of Muslims dying.

Thing is Muslims ruled Jerusalem longer than even the 1000 yrs they expect from white Jesus.

They haven't quite got to grips with all that so like to pretend it's Satan...even though Jesus said it would go to ppl who would produce the 'fruit'