Israel-Iran

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hi there
I am Iranian, I need to say that lots of these are wrong.
About the recent protests in Iran. It was about increasing the gasoline price. But we have MEK.

They sabotage every thing. a normal protest will go out of control and they will kill both normal people and police and blame would be for government.

If you are using twitter you will see lots of ppl that are against islamic republic. 90% of them are MEK.
and here I have some pictures of them.

It is how their turn internet against iran.

I must go for now. but I assure you that at least 80% of ppl here loved soleimani. even if they hate the regime.
and the movies and pictures are genuine.
ps. dont believe massih alinejad. she is paid by us government and woks for Voice of America
sorry for my bad grammar.
I used to wonder at who bankrolls/abets MEK ,enough for them to be able to afford, for speaking engagements, people like Gen. Jack Keane, Giuliani and Bolton. It seems Washington has its own favorite list of terrorists, I wonder who else, in and outside the region, makes it to the list [….rhetorical…]

MEK in bed with Europe's extreme Right

It was here (Nevada) that the Joint Special Operations Command (jsoc) conducted training, beginning in 2005, for members of the Mujahideen-e-Khalq, a dissident Iranian opposition group known in the West as the M.E.K. The M.E.K. had its beginnings as a Marxist-Islamist student-led group and, in the nineteen-seventies, it was linked to the assassination of six American citizens. It was initially part of the broad-based revolution that led to the 1979 overthrow of the Shah of Iran. But, within a few years, the group was waging a bloody internal war with the ruling clerics, and, in 1997, it was listed as a foreign terrorist organization by the State Department.

Despite the growing ties, and a much-intensified lobbying effort organized by its advocates, M.E.K. has remained on the State Department’s list of foreign terrorist organizations—which meant that secrecy was essential in the Nevada training. “We did train them here, and washed them through the Energy Department because the D.O.E. owns all this land in southern Nevada,” a former senior American intelligence official told me. “We were deploying them over long distances in the desert and mountains, and building their capacity in communications—coördinating commo is a big deal.” (A spokesman for J.S.O.C. said that “U.S. Special Operations Forces were neither aware of nor involved in the training of M.E.K. members.”)

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was looking for an old post of @DesertRose and i found this aswell, from Jan 2018. Published exactly 2yrs before his death. Explains some of the tactics employed in this thread.
According to reports circulating widely in Israeli media today, the United States has quietly given Israel the green light to assassinate Iran's top military officer, Iranian Revolutionary Guards al-Quds Force commander Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani. The leader of Iran's most elite force also coordinates military activity between the Islamic Republic and Syria, Iraq, Hezbollah, and Hamas - a position he's filled since 1998 - and as Quds Force commander reports directly to the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei, and oversees Iran's covert operations in foreign countries.

Propaganda in different shades.

• This BBC documentary aired again a fortnight after Qaseem Soleimani’s death. Bizarrely, at the end, the journalist (Jane O’Brien) asks Generals Petraeus and McChrystal and a couple other people if he (Soleimani) should be killed. Petraeus gave the typical [Washington] answer but I was surprised by Stanley McChrystal’s answer because of things that have dogged his past aswell as my expectation that he’d give a very typical[Washington] answer. The question is asked of them after the viewer has been “informed” that Soleimani was on his way to knock on Israel’s door.
  • The State Dept released this video to get Iranians all nostalgic for the Shah days.
  • Its seems MEK isn’t a particulary aesthetic option, so here the 59yr old [former] crown prince pitches regime change while at, of all places, the Hudson Institute. He spouts the usual regime-change talking points and also proposes setting up a “strike fund”, basically paying people off to protest and bring down the regime since they cannot do that by quitting their jobs and leave their families starving. (transcript and video)
  • https://www.hudson.org/research/15647-transcript-the-future-of-iran-a-conversation-with-reza-pahlavi

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Covid-19: Something Happened to Me Three Weeks Ago

From Iran Alive Ministries

Dear Friends:

I want to share a personal story that happened to me a few weeks ago. Please read to the end. Many of our donors have been concerned and have asked how Iran Alive is fairing during the Corona virus, so I wanted to give you an update.

Most of our staff have been staying home and we now have zoom meetings. We not only stream live on the internet, we also send the signal to our studio, and from there we go live on the satellite broadcast.

We have been very busy ministering to the people and have increased the number of live programs to five times a week (from two). We have also added a live prayer meeting and our prayer team members around the world are available

The good news is that we are seeing a surge in the number of salvations. In every live broadcast, we have requests from people to pray to receive Christ. When we started this 4 weeks ago, I was pleasantly shocked because what happened was something I hadn’t expected.

In our live prayer meetings, we follow Jesus' example and set aside one hour for prayer. For 45 minutes, we pray out of scripture for the nation and for the people of Iran. We invite people to contact us in the last 15 minutes to have us pray for them directly, live on the air. I asked our team who responds to the people on our various social media pages “what is the number one most requested prayer request? Let’s pray for that request first.”

Knowing that the people of Iran are suffering financially, and thousands are dying every day from Corona, I expected the requests to be as usual: pray for my sickness, pray for my financial problem, pray for my addiction, pray for my family, pray for my depression, … But to my amazement, the number one request was: How do I become a Christian?

This has happened so often since then, that I am no longer shocked but expect it every time. Amidst the very real threats to their survival — sickness, a ruined economy, persecution by their own government — Iranians are hearing the Gospel and responding.

We will not stop reaching out to the Muslim world with the Gospel of Jesus. Our efforts are working. The harvest is now!

Iran Alive Ministries

Last edited:

shankara

Star
Covid-19: Something Happened to Me Three Weeks Ago

From Iran Alive Ministries

Dear Friends:

I want to share a personal story that happened to me a few weeks ago. Please read to the end. Many of our donors have been concerned and have asked how Iran Alive is fairing during the Corona virus, so I wanted to give you an update.

Most of our staff have been staying home and we now have zoom meetings. We not only stream live on the internet, we also send the signal to our studio, and from there we go live on the satellite broadcast.

We have been very busy ministering to the people and have increased the number of live programs to five times a week (from two). We have also added a live prayer meeting and our prayer team members around the world are available

The good news is that we are seeing a surge in the number of salvations. In every live broadcast, we have requests from people to pray to receive Christ. When we started this 4 weeks ago, I was pleasantly shocked because what happened was something I hadn’t expected.

In our live prayer meetings, we follow Jesus' example and set aside one hour for prayer. For 45 minutes, we pray out of scripture for the nation and for the people of Iran. We invite people to contact us in the last 15 minutes to have us pray for them directly, live on the air. I asked our team who responds to the people on our various social media pages “what is the number one most requested prayer request? Let’s pray for that request first.”

Knowing that the people of Iran are suffering financially, and thousands are dying every day from Corona, I expected the requests to be as usual: pray for my sickness, pray for my financial problem, pray for my addiction, pray for my family, pray for my depression, … But to my amazement, the number one request was: How do I become a Christian?

This has happened so often since then, that I am no longer shocked but expect it every time. Amidst the very real threats to their survival — sickness, a ruined economy, persecution by their own government — Iranians are hearing the Gospel and responding.

We will not stop reaching out to the Muslim world with the Gospel of Jesus. Our efforts are working. The harvest is now!

Iran Alive Ministries
It's always so joyful to hear of the heathen savages being brought around to the belief in the one true god. Glad to hear that someone is taking up the white man's burden.

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe these guys shouldn’t have weapons?

Iranian navy accidentally shoot one of their own warships with a missile during training exercise, killing 19 and leaving 15 injured
  • Iranian frigate Jamaran accidentally opened fire on support ship during training
  • Noor cruise missile struck the Konarak, killing 19 sailors and leaving 15 injured
  • Konarak had been positioning targets for the Janaran to fire at but remained too close to one of them and was accidentally targeted, state-run media said
  • Comes after Iran accidentally shot down a passenger plane over Tehran this year

shankara

Star

Iranian navy accidentally shoot one of their own warships with a missile during training exercise, killing 19 and leaving 15 injured
  • Iranian frigate Jamaran accidentally opened fire on support ship during training
  • Noor cruise missile struck the Konarak, killing 19 sailors and leaving 15 injured
  • Konarak had been positioning targets for the Janaran to fire at but remained too close to one of them and was accidentally targeted, state-run media said
  • Comes after Iran accidentally shot down a passenger plane over Tehran this year
Hmm, nor should these guys: Israel attacks USS Liberty

justjess

Superstar

Yet Joe Schmo down the block with an iq of 75 and no arms training should be allowed to have a gun no questions asked? Be consistent at least.

Lisa

Superstar
Yet Joe Schmo down the block with an iq of 75 and no arms training should be allowed to have a gun no questions asked? Be consistent at least.
Joe Schmo didn’t accidentally shoot his own war ship hurting 34 people..and didn’t already accidentally shoot down a passenger plane earlier this year...

justjess

Superstar
Joe Schmo didn’t accidentally shoot his own war ship hurting 34 people..and didn’t already accidentally shoot down a passenger plane earlier this year...
Most gun deaths are accidental shootings in the gun owners own home. No difference. Be consistent.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Most gun deaths are accidental shootings in he gun owners own home. No difference. Be consistent.
They can be if the gun owner is lax with his gun. How is there no difference to shooting down a passenger jet if you mess up?