Israel-Iran

Thunderian

Superstar
It's fact. I speak Farsi, have spoken to countless Iranians here in the Richmond Hill area (one of the biggest Iranian communities in Canada), and have been to Iran and spoken to Iranians there. It's why I believe you when you say the Iranians you've spoken to here dislike the regime but it's a very one sided view and they're the minority. The majority of Iranians like their government but from what I hear and see their not a fan of their new current leader.
My point was that I don’t have any beef with Iranians in general, not that the ones I know are representative of every Iranian. It makes sense that a lot of Iranians in Canada are ones who left after the Islamists took over, but if your point is that Iranians in general like living under a harsh theocratic ruler, no matter who he might be, you need to explain the protests that are taking place in Iran right now. It’s very possible that Iranians want the Islam without the ayatollah.

Kung Fu

Superstar
My point was that I don’t have any beef with Iranians in general, not that the ones I know are representative of every Iranian. It makes sense that a lot of Iranians in Canada are ones who left after the Islamists took over, but if your point is that Iranians in general like living under a harsh theocratic ruler, no matter who he might be, you need to explain the protests that are taking place in Iran right now. It’s very possible that Iranians want the Islam without the ayatollah.
Of course, there's protests (they could be really small though but we won't really know from here). The country has had sanctions after sanctions put on them. The sanctions have only intensified since Mahmoud has left. America is trying to basically starve the country out. I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before Iran becomes weak enough before they bring "democracy" over.

Thunderian

Superstar
Of course, there's protests (they could be really small though but we won't really know from here). The country has had sanctions after sanctions put on them. The sanctions have only intensified since Mahmoud has left. America is trying to basically starve the country out. I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before Iran becomes weak enough before they bring "democracy" over.
If the protests are so small, why does the Iranian regime insist on treating the protesters so brutally?

The last round, they killed something like 1500 people. How many do you think they’ll have to kill this time?

Awoken2

Superstar
The last round, they killed something like 1500 people. How many do you think they’ll have to kill this time?
...he points out whilst trying to divert peoples attention from the fact that the body count accumulated by the Zionist purge of the ME runs into 7 figures.

Twitter should be renamed Twatter when it's used by your type.

Awoken2

Superstar
If the protests are so small, why does the Iranian regime insist on treating the protesters so brutally?

Let me simplify a very simple situation to a simpleton.

After a generous sprinkling of magic Zionist fairy dust it appears that the people of Iran DO actually want a regime change after all.

(Whoareyoutryingtokidemoji)

You can learn all about the contempt a sitting president has for human life by examining the first 32 seconds of this video.

What we see here is the president trying to put a straight face on just before he tells the world millions more people have to die.

*WARNING* Contains graphic imagery of Zionist war crimes.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar

We're on a truth forum and I'm supposed to believe Twitter (which is known to block people with differing view points)?

Where's the source of 1500 people dying coming from?

Thunderian

Superstar
We're on a truth forum and I'm supposed to believe Twitter (which is known to block people with differing view points)?

Where's the source of 1500 people dying coming from?
How many dead protesters are acceptable, in your opinion?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
When the Basij (government informants) are burning their ID cards in Iran, you know something is changing...

I don’t speak Farsi but this guy doesn’t sound impressed!

Kung Fu

Superstar
How many dead protesters are acceptable, in your opinion?

The link has differing numbers and it seems like everyone is guessing on how many people have actually died. How can we even be sure anyone has actually died?

Also, when people protest the government sends out law enforcement and so Iran is doing what every other country does.

DavidSon

Star
TRUMP REGIME SHIFTING DAESH TERRORISTS FROM SYRIA TO IRAQ

"Russia’s Foreign Ministry earlier accused the US of supporting Daesh, saying “unidentified helicopters (supply weapons and military equipment) to Daesh terrorists” in areas where the US deploys them.

Russia’s Defense Ministry earlier released satellite images, showing US troops moving freely in Daesh-controlled Syrian territory, adding:

US and so-called anti-government SDF forces “feel absolutely safe” in Daesh-controlled areas.

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman General Igor Konashenkov accused SDF fighters of colluding with Daesh, saying they “work (for) the same objectives,” adding:

“Russian drones and intelligence have not recorded any confrontations” between them. They’re allies, not enemies.

Russia’s Defense Ministry also said intelligence revealed that US forces support al-Nusra terrorists.

Sergey Lavrov earlier called the US-led coalition’s refusal to combat al-Nusra “absolutely unacceptable.”

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

DavidSon

Star
Hiding Behind Passenger Planes- Israel's Dirty Tactics

"According to Russia’s Defense Ministry’s Friday statement, Israel knowingly attacked Damascus as the passenger plane was preparing to land, with the aircraft only narrowly escaping the “lethal zone” of fire between Israeli missiles and Syria’s missile interceptors."

"The Russian Defense Ministry spokesman said, "The Israeli use of passenger jets as a cover for its military operations or as a shield from Syrian missile system fire is becoming a typical trait of Israeli air force.”

"Circumstances surrounding Israel’s Thursday airstrike correspond with another similar scenario which led to the downing of a Russian reconnaissance plane in 2018. Radar images released at the time showed that Israeli F-16s had snooped behind the Russian plane, causing Syrian air defenses to down the larger reconnaissance aircraft."

"The tragic downing of Ukraine International Airlines Flight PS752 in Tehran, which led to the death of all of its 176 passengers last month, also happened in similar circumstances."

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Goddamn and we are supposed to march to his orders? Hells naw, fight your own wars if your are so hot to battle you scamming scoundrel..... be prepared to shed IDF blood for your wars of aggression, no one elses.......