Israel-Iran

DavidSon

Star
:D That was a great piece, glad you posted it.

Awoken2

Superstar
....well I do. You are well and truly gone....sorry to have to break it to you like that but you are.

Mind...totally...controlled.

Your tribe/creed have just been busted in two threads....bump away!

Make that 3 threads.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It is true that God loved Abraham and was to be born into his line... to pay the price for sins so all can repent and be forgiven.

So God was born into the line of Abraham Isaac and Jacob also known as Israel which means striving with God.

Jesus was born into the jewish tribe so of course there is a close familiar relationship between God and jews.
But Abraham wasnt Jewish was he?

TokiEl

Superstar
But Abraham wasnt Jewish was he?
No but his grandchild was Jacob also known as Israel who was the father of twelve sons that make up the twelve tribes of Israel.

One of the sons or tribes was Judah who gave name to Judea and the jews.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No but his grandchild was Jacob also known as Israel who was the father of twelve sons that make up the twelve tribes of Israel.

One of the sons or tibes was Judah who gave name to Judea and the jews.
Yes, and Ishmael (son of Hagar) was also his son and they rebuilt Kaabah together in Saudi Arabia.

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes, and Ishmael (son of Hagar) was also his son and they rebuilt Kaabah together in Saudi Arabia.
Yes Ishmael is also a son of Abraham whom God gave land and progeny... in Saudi Arabia.

For some reason the line of Ishmael also want the land God gave to Israel.

Kinda greedy if you ask me... but so be it.

Anyway Israel is not going anywhere.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
An unnamed Iranian protester spoke to i24news on Thursday, describing the political and security situation in Iran, as well as providing his perception on the current events that have shaken the country.

The protester was required to cover his face and identity, in fear of potential severe repercussions associated with speaking to Israeli media, including imprisonment, torture and death. The protester noted that speaking to Israeli media might result in "being arrested by the Basij (IRGC paramilitary forces)", clarifying that he "[knows] that the regime intends to identify protesters by closed-circuit (security) cameras."

He added that the regime has been "dispersing the people (protesters) as any price, by shooting tear-gas, by beating up people, by creating mayhem and terror."

i24 also asked the protester about the level of popular support for former IRGC Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani, who was killed in an American airstrike earlier this month, in which he states that "the Iranian people regarded Soleimani as a terrorist and criminal because he plundered the [Iranian] people's wealth, in suppressing (the demonstrations in) November, [where] he had a leading role. Soleimani spent [Iran's wealth] on his own terrorist activity, and (the terrorist activity) of the forces under his command, that is the Quds Force, in the Middle East. He massacred 1500 people (in Iran). He has done no service whatsoever for this country. The Iranian people know that he didn't fight ISIS, it was only an oppressive force, that has massacred half a million Syrians and acted against American forces in Iraq."

He further added that "while the Islamic Republic, by its broadcast authority and its media outlets, made this man a hero. Some people, who are endowed with less intelligence than average, and some who are connected to the government and work in government bodies, were lured and forced to attend Soleimani's funeral in Ahvaz, Mashhad, Tehran, Qom and Kerman. All the people you see in those videos are less than 5% of the people of Iran. I dare say 95% of the Iranian people expressed joy and happiness at the killing of Qasem Soleimani."

On the issue of Iran's nuclear weapons program, the protester said "Israel is worried that Iran will get a nuclear bomb, while promising to act if Iran gets close to nuclear capabilities. What is the feeling on the ground towards this threat? Look, the people are sick and tired of the Islamic Republic, regime. "[Iranians] are in no way ready to let this government stay for years and years. This government has to go at any price, and a secular government, who works in the people's interest, should come to power. For the Iranian people, the reality is that it makes no difference, whether this regime be eliminated by war, an external war, or through a revolution of the Iranian people. What the Iranian people want with all their being, is that the regime will fall."

Iranian protester speaks to Israeli station I24News, risks his life
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iranian-protester-speaks-to-Israeli-station-I24News-risks-his-life-614492

Kung Fu

Superstar
An unnamed Iranian protester spoke to i24news on Thursday, describing the political and security situation in Iran, as well as providing his perception on the current events that have shaken the country.

The protester was required to cover his face and identity, in fear of potential severe repercussions associated with speaking to Israeli media, including imprisonment, torture and death. The protester noted that speaking to Israeli media might result in "being arrested by the Basij (IRGC paramilitary forces)", clarifying that he "[knows] that the regime intends to identify protesters by closed-circuit (security) cameras."

He added that the regime has been "dispersing the people (protesters) as any price, by shooting tear-gas, by beating up people, by creating mayhem and terror."

i24 also asked the protester about the level of popular support for former IRGC Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani, who was killed in an American airstrike earlier this month, in which he states that "the Iranian people regarded Soleimani as a terrorist and criminal because he plundered the [Iranian] people's wealth, in suppressing (the demonstrations in) November, [where] he had a leading role. Soleimani spent [Iran's wealth] on his own terrorist activity, and (the terrorist activity) of the forces under his command, that is the Quds Force, in the Middle East. He massacred 1500 people (in Iran). He has done no service whatsoever for this country. The Iranian people know that he didn't fight ISIS, it was only an oppressive force, that has massacred half a million Syrians and acted against American forces in Iraq."

He further added that "while the Islamic Republic, by its broadcast authority and its media outlets, made this man a hero. Some people, who are endowed with less intelligence than average, and some who are connected to the government and work in government bodies, were lured and forced to attend Soleimani's funeral in Ahvaz, Mashhad, Tehran, Qom and Kerman. All the people you see in those videos are less than 5% of the people of Iran. I dare say 95% of the Iranian people expressed joy and happiness at the killing of Qasem Soleimani."

On the issue of Iran's nuclear weapons program, the protester said "Israel is worried that Iran will get a nuclear bomb, while promising to act if Iran gets close to nuclear capabilities. What is the feeling on the ground towards this threat? Look, the people are sick and tired of the Islamic Republic, regime. "[Iranians] are in no way ready to let this government stay for years and years. This government has to go at any price, and a secular government, who works in the people's interest, should come to power. For the Iranian people, the reality is that it makes no difference, whether this regime be eliminated by war, an external war, or through a revolution of the Iranian people. What the Iranian people want with all their being, is that the regime will fall."

Iranian protester speaks to Israeli station I24News, risks his life
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iranian-protester-speaks-to-Israeli-station-I24News-risks-his-life-614492
Lol. Every secular Iranian spouts the same nonsense. Who are we to believe? For all we know he could be a Jewish Iranian.

Thunderian

Superstar
For those who might need context, it’s kind of a thing, in Iran and other places where the Death To America crowd runs the show, to paint the flags of your hated enemies on paths and roads so that the populace has to travel over them. It’s supposed to be some great insult, or something, although I personally feel like they might find something better to do with their time, and paint. Anyway, it seems that in recent days, Iranians have been refraining from, and in some cases going quite out of their way to avoid, trampling the American and Israeli flags that the regime has been frantically slapping on every walkway, freeway, byway and alleyway, from Tehran to Chabahar.

I’ve known many Iranians in my life, and I love them. Most of them want nothing to do with the Islamic regime that’s kept them under armed guard for 40 years. They understand that the past is the past, and there’s no reason, other than the mullahs, that the people of Iran can’t be friends with the people of Israel and the USA.

There doesn’t need to be war. There just needs to be one less Islamic regime in Iran. That’s the goal of Iranian protests, and they have the support of people like me who want peace.

Kung Fu

Superstar
For those who might need context, it’s kind of a thing, in Iran and other places where the Death To America crowd runs the show, to paint the flags of your hated enemies on paths and roads so that the populace has to travel over them. It’s supposed to be some great insult, or something, although I personally feel like they might find something better to do with their time, and paint. Anyway, it seems that in recent days, Iranians have been refraining from, and in some cases going quite out of their way to avoid, trampling the American and Israeli flags that the regime has been frantically slapping on every walkway, freeway, byway and alleyway, from Tehran to Chabahar.

I’ve known many Iranians in my life, and I love them. Most of them want nothing to do with the Islamic regime that’s kept them under armed guard for 40 years. They understand that the past is the past, and there’s no reason, other than the mullahs, that the people of Iran can’t be friends with the people of Israel and the USA.

There doesn’t need to be war. There just needs to be one less Islamic regime in Iran. That’s the goal of Iranian protests, and they have the support of people like me who want peace.
Where do these Iranians you know live?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Canada. Does it make a difference?
It makes all the difference. When the Islamic government took over Iran all the secularists fled Iran and decided to settle in Canada and the US. This why every Iranian you have met in Canada hates the regime, and religion in general, because those are the only ones who left Iran in the first place and thus are the only ones who exist in Canada and the US.

Thunderian

Superstar
It makes all the difference. When the Islamic government took over Iran all the secularists fled Iran and decided to settle in Canada and the US. This why every Iranian you have met in Canada hates the regime, and religion in general, because those are the only ones who left Iran in the first place and thus are the only ones who exist in Canada and the US.
Is that what you think?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Is that what you think?
It's fact. I speak Farsi, have spoken to countless Iranians here in the Richmond Hill area (one of the biggest Iranian communities in Canada), and have been to Iran and spoken to Iranians there. It's why I believe you when you say the Iranians you've spoken to here dislike the regime but it's a very one sided view and they're the minority. The majority of Iranians like their government but from what I hear and see their not a fan of their new current leader.