Israel-Iran

TokiEl

Superstar
The landlord rented my living room to someone else while I’m still living in the apartment. Reading comprehension.

And yeah, if the landlord themselves wanted to move back in while I still had a lease it would be a problem.

Imminent domain and taking land from people who lived on it didn’t work out great in America either.
Nobody leased the Holy land... people just came and squatted there.

Now the landlord is back and the squatters put up a fight.

Very well.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This was excellent. Went into great detail about 911 and the Jewish neo-con engineered war on terror. Just as disgusting are the plants obfuscating the obvious agenda by blaming Saudi Arabia and "Freemasons" ^^^ :D. Man I realize now the freemason bit was put out there years ago to distract young people from uncovering the real satanists.
The KSA does play their part in this for sure, but they are second raters compared to Israel and the US.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

TokiEl

Superstar
Well that’s an interesting spin..

Were native Americans also squatters?
Native americans are of the tribes of Israel no ?

What did they do in America ? Warring and killing each others of course... so God put a stop to that.

DavidSon

Star
Iran Jet Disaster Setup

"In the latest shoot-down of the airliner above Tehran, the tight liaison between a suspiciously placed anonymous videographer on the ground and an expatriate Iranian dissident who then gets the prompt and generous technical attention of the NY Times suggests a level of orchestration, not, as we are led to believe, a random happenstance submission. More sinisterly, the fateful incident was a setup.

It seems reasonable to speculate that in the early hours of January 8 a calamitous incident was contrived to happen. The shoot-down occurred only four hours after Iran attacked two US military bases in Iraq. Those attacks were in revenge for the American drone assassination on January 3 of Iran’s top military commander, Maj. General Qassem Soleimani.

Subsequently, Iranian air-defense systems were on high alert for a possible counter-strike by US forces. Several reports indicate that the Iranian defense radars were detecting warnings of incoming enemy warplanes and cruise missiles on the morning of 8 January. It does seem odd why the Iranian authorities did not cancel all commercial flights out of Tehran during that period. Perhaps because civilian airliners can normally be differentiated by radar and other signals from military objects.

However, with the electronic warfare (EW) technology that the United States has developed in recent years it is entirely feasible for enemy military radars to be “spoofed” by phantom objects. One such EW developed by the Pentagon is Miniature Air-Launched Decoy (MALD) which can create deceptive signals on enemy radar systems of incoming warheads."

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Ahh yes... god by proxy of the blessed white man. How could o have been so silly...
That's your words.

God got a bone to pick with the white man now.

You see God don't care about the color of skins as everybody got an equal opportunity to be corrected by God.

And the west where the white man lives is in for a surprise from God in the form of clouds fire and fury.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
That's your words.

You see God don't care about the color of skins as everybody got an equal opportunity to be corrected by God.

And the west where the white man lives is in for a surprise from God in the form of clouds fire and fury.
You presented a stupid argument. Europeans - white people - have been warring and killing each other since the beginning of time. Why would god appoint them to intervene when other people are warring and killing each other... by waging yet more war and killing yet more people? Why are they squatters not entitled to their land for the same actions that apparantly make Europeans entitled to EVERYONES LAND?

TokiEl

Superstar
You presented a stupid argument. Europeans - white people - have been warring and killing each other since the beginning of time. Why would god appoint them to intervene when other people are warring and killing each other... by waging yet more war and killing yet more people? Why are they squatters not entitled to their land for the same actions that apparantly make Europeans entitled to EVERYONES LAND?
Squatters are not entitled to land that belongs to another.

The Holy land is God's own land where jews are the stewards.

Europeans who generally used to be christians got to bring the gospel with the sword to pagan nations.

justjess

Superstar
Squatters are not entitled to land that belongs to another.

The Holy land is God's own land where jews are the stewards.

Europeans who generally used to be christians got to bring the gospel with the sword to pagan nations.
Oh yes I’m sorry excuse me again for being so silly... an unprovable god actually holds the physical title, all the other unprovable gods ceded their prior claims in a big imaginary invisible negotiation.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That's your words.

Well, the Jewish people are a race, and they claim to be specially chosen over all others. You seem pretty deep into scripture and etc..... Id like to learn you opinion on this.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

TokiEl

Superstar
Oh yes I’m sorry excuse me again for being so silly... an unprovable god actually holds the physical title, all the other unprovable gods ceded their prior claims in a big imaginary invisible negotiation.
Deuteronomy 32 9For the Lord’s portion is His people; Jacob is the place of His inheritance.

Leviticus 25 23The land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are strangers and sojourners with Me.

You say God is unproven but the prophecies in the Bible prove God because they come to pass... like the prophecy of the jewish return and restoration in the Holy land.

Ezekiel 36 7 Therefore thus says the Lord God: “I have raised My hand in an oath that surely the nations that are around you shall bear their own shame. 8 But you, O mountains of Israel, you shall shoot forth your branches and yield your fruit to My people Israel, for they are about to come.

So you see God is proven... and you don't need to be that smart to understand it.

justjess

Superstar
Deuteronomy 32 9For the Lord’s portion is His people; Jacob is the place of His inheritance.

Leviticus 25 23The land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are strangers and sojourners with Me.

You say God is unproven but the prophecies in the Bible prove God because they come to pass... like the prophecy of the jewish return and restoration in the Holy land.

Ezekiel 36 7 Therefore thus says the Lord God: “I have raised My hand in an oath that surely the nations that are around you shall bear their own shame. 8 But you, O mountains of Israel, you shall shoot forth your branches and yield your fruit to My people Israel, for they are about to come.

So you see God is proven... and you don't need to be that smart to understand it.
Men who read that bible orchestrated the Jews return to Israel. It wasn’t magic.

TokiEl

Superstar
Well, the Jewish people are a race, and they claim to be specially chosen over all others. You seem pretty deep into scripture and etc..... Id like to learn you opinion on this.
It is true that God loved Abraham and was to be born into his line... to pay the price for sins so all can repent and be forgiven.

So God was born into the line of Abraham Isaac and Jacob also known as Israel which means striving with God.

Jesus was born into the jewish tribe so of course there is a close familiar relationship between God and jews.

TokiEl

Superstar
Men who read that bible orchestrated the Jews return to Israel. It wasn’t magic.
You are assuming... but the truth is i told the jews to get the hell home.

So the jews are there because i said so.

Word.