Israel-Iran

Kung Fu

Superstar
And Trump isn't just a little on Israel's side, he is BIG time. The US embassy move is proof of that.
Which is why he's allowed to do what he's doing. As long as you hold your allegiance to the Israeli flag everything else can be over-looked.

Anytime anyone ever talks about against a Jewish homeland for the Jews (Zionism) or how the money system operates they will be hung and castrated and quite fast at that

elsbet

Superstar
If the media really hated him and this wasn't some circus, he would have been out of office either through force or scandal a long time ago.
The media HATED George W... and he served two terms. They LOVED obama.. also two terms, and he hated Israel.

They're on the payroll.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The media HATED George W... and he served two terms. They LOVED obama.. also two terms, and he hated Israel.

They're on the payroll.
If the media TRULY hated any president they would be dead or removed. Also, it's quite comical that you're telling me that Obama hated Israel when Israel received more funding and military aid under Obama than they did under Bush.

Like I said it doesn't matter what you do as a president as long as you support Israel and the American banking system you'll be okay.

The military cooperation has been so strong that in a 2012 speech to the Israel National Defense College, then-Defense Minister Ehud Barak said, “The security ties between us and the current administration are at the highest level they have ever been.”

^Look at all that hate. How dare Obama.

Also, I know they're on the payroll but anyone who supports Israel often will be. The day one of your presidents goes against the Federal Reserve and or Israel that's when you know you have a president that wants to help Americans truly.

Helioform

Star
If the media TRULY hated any president they would be dead or removed. Also, it's quite comical that you're telling me that Obama hated Israel when Israel received more funding and military aid under Obama than they did under Bush.

Like I said it doesn't matter what you do as a president as long as you support Israel and the American banking system you'll be okay.

The military cooperation has been so strong that in a 2012 speech to the Israel National Defense College, then-Defense Minister Ehud Barak said, “The security ties between us and the current administration are at the highest level they have ever been.”

^Look at all that hate. How dare Obama.

Also, I know they're on the payroll but anyone who supports Israel often will be. The day one of your presidents goes against the Federal Reserve and or Israel that's when you know you have a president that wants to help Americans truly.
How do you explain this then?:

Why Obama broke with Israel at UN

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/311736-why-obama-broke-with-israel-at-un

But I agree with you concerning the Fed. If any president told the truth about it, then a JFK would be pulled again.

Kung Fu

Superstar
How do you explain this then?:

Why Obama broke with Israel at UN

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/311736-why-obama-broke-with-israel-at-un

But I agree with you concerning the Fed. If any president told the truth about it, then a JFK would be pulled again.
Now tell me what did any of that accomplish? They continue to build settlements and he gave them even more money and more military funding than his predecessors ever did so that they can continue building more settlements. What he did was equivalent to a parent telling their child that what they're doing is wrong and by the way here's the $100 I said I was going to give and continue giving you.

Please don't bring me lip service. Actions, money, and weapons speak louder than a finger wag. What's also funny is that he did it near the very end of his career where it really didn't matter because he knew was on his way out. In his mind he was thinking let me lick Israel's ass for 7 years and then try to be a hero in the last year of office and that too without any kind of ramifications to Israel.

Helioform

Star
Now tell me what did any of that accomplish? They continue to build settlements and he gave them even more money and more military funding than his predecessors ever did so that they can continue building more settlements. What he did was equivalent to a parent telling their child that what they're doing is wrong and by the way here's the $100 I said I was going to give and continue giving you.

Please don't bring me lip service. Actions, money, and weapons speak louder than a finger wag.
But the money they got was most likely because of Congress, not necessarily Obama.

Kung Fu

Superstar
But the money they got was most likely because of Congress, not necessarily Obama.
Under Obama's administration. He INCREASED their funding. He could've chosen to allow the funding to stay the same or decrease it but instead he ALLOWED it to increase. If hating Israel means giving them more money I wonder what would happen if someone truly liked Israel.

Helioform

Star
Under Obama's administration. He INCREASED their funding. He could've chosen to allow the funding to stay the same or decrease it but instead he ALLOWED it to increase. If hating Israel means giving them more money I wonder what would happen if someone truly liked Israel.
He also sent 221 Millions to the Palestinians at the last minute.Which was freezed by Trump:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-freeze-barack-obama-aid-package-palestinian-authoritiy-221-million-white-house-a7546746.html

Kung Fu

Superstar
You're comparing 221 million dollars (no weapons) to over 15 billion dollars in money and military funding. I wonder who Obama "hates" more :rolleyes:

This isn't about Donald Trump. This is about Obama apparently hating Israel only to give them more money and security support than any other president before him.

If Obama truly hated Israel or showed it in his policies that could elicit real change, he would be impeached or dead.

You think that is evidence of a Jewish media bias, though? I don't.
I'll opt for dog and pony show, every time.
I think the source is the same as it has always been-- the Red vs Blue... just two sides of the same coin. The inconsistencies (and there are always inconsistencies, like the one above) illustrate that, no matter who is in office.

Note: obama couldn't stand Israel.
Why do you say Obama couldnt stand Israel? Im not saying I agree or disagree, just trying to see where you're coming from with that. I also do think that theres a thing as two sides of the same coin but I do also think they have leeway to do as they please to accomplish the bigger goal. So the ends are the same but people may disagree on how to meet those ends.

All the evidence of a Jewish media bias seems to me to be in the existence of the state of Israel. The fact that "Jews" (or the elite of them) could get the West to help them establish a state for themselves, should show the level of control they have.

My quote has been taken out of context there...I was talking about Jewish "control of the media". It's obvious the media hates him partly because he is a racist and fascist on the sides but when it comes to policies that really matter he did the exact same thing that previous presidents did. Mostly the fact that he appointed so many Goldman Sachs employees in his administration, when he said the Clintons had done it. His tax cuts for the rich. Also his stance on Syria was exactly the same as Obama.

And Trump isn't just a little on Israel's side, he is BIG time. The US embassy move is proof of that.
Come on now. You honestly believe the media is against "racism and fascism"?

Trump has threatened the policies that matter to the corporations that (allegedly)control America through repealing DACA, threatening the illegal immigrants that are here (cheap labor), and threatening to tax American companies that are overseas using cheap labor. These are reasons why the media is against Trump. Previous presidents (let me just say Bush and Obama since thats my lifetime) didnt share his view on these policies.

And America in general is on Israel's side. From Obama to Bush to Trump theres really nothing new going on on that front...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

They're on the payroll.
They can hate GWB, Trump or anyone else personally, but they love to sell ads with them. Look at how much free time CNN gave to Trump during the campaign....... Millions of dollars worth. How big of a role did THAT play in getting him elected? They realize full well that Maddow & co. need a boogeyman to rail against, and just like pro rasslin, they are all to happy to provide the pre-packaged adversary with a nice, fat ratings share increase to go with all that "coverage".

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You mean the money that was owed to them? I think you have confused that payment which was overdue with the strings-free giveaways in cash and arms the U.S. regularly surrenders to Israel. And yes, Obama increased it. Your argument doesn't hold water.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Come on now. You honestly believe the media is against "racism and fascism"?

Trump has threatened the policies that matter to the corporations that (allegedly)control America through repealing DACA, threatening the illegal immigrants that are here (cheap labor), and threatening to tax American companies that are overseas using cheap labor. These are reasons why the media is against Trump. Previous presidents (let me just say Bush and Obama since thats my lifetime) didnt share his view on these policies.

And America in general is on Israel's side. From Obama to Bush to Trump theres really nothing new going on on that front...
"And America in general is on Israel's side."
If you mean the politicians, then yes. If you mean an accurate measure of public sentiment, not so much. For various reasons........

Helioform

Star
You mean the money that was owed to them? I think you have confused that payment which was overdue with the strings-free giveaways in cash and arms the U.S. regularly surrenders to Israel. And yes, Obama increased it. Your argument doesn't hold water.
What do you mean "owed"? The article specifically says that Obama overruled Congress to make it pass. Seems to me like Obama was trying to help all sides of the conflict or was feeling guilty for the 37 Billion package sent to Israel. His change of stance towards Israel near the end of his term shows this.

And it is obvious to me why the US sends money to arm Israel. It's about destabilizing the ME, igniting conflicts so that there is easier access to the oil there. As always, it is the economy, stupid.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What do you mean "owed"? The article specifically says that Obama overruled Congress to make it pass. Seems to me like Obama was trying to help all sides of the conflict or was feeling guilty for the 37 Billion package sent to Israel. His change of stance towards Israel near the end of his term shows this.

And it is obvious to me why the US sends money to arm Israel. It's about destabilizing the ME, igniting conflicts so that there is easier access to the oil there. As always, it is the economy, stupid.
It was my understanding that those were "taxes" collected on behalf of the Palestinians. I could be mistaken though so lets see, but I think that cash was already owed to the Palestinians, not any sort of financial aid like we were discussing in regards to Israel.

Kung Fu

Superstar

Not true because they have an endless supply from invading Iraq and their deal with Saudi Arabia. Also, if it was about destabilizing the ME why is the US doing the invading and the brunt of the work? It's completely illogical for the US to be giving billions of dollars but also be doing all the destabilizing. Why go through all that trouble setting up a whole country from scratch when you were already supporting puppet governments in Saudi Arabia but then also do all the destabilizing yourself while also giving money to the newly created country and fight their wars (Iraq, Libya, and Syria)?

Kung Fu

Superstar
It was my understanding that those were "taxes" collected on behalf of the Palestinians. I could be mistaken though so lets see, but I think that cash was already owed to the Palestinians, not any sort of financial aid like we were discussing in regards to Israel.
The claims about Israel from the opposition on here went from Obama not liking them, to Trump liking them, and now to destabilize the ME, economy, and oil and none of it made any kind of logical sense when we look at the reality of things at this moment in time.

Helioform

Star
Not true because they have enough from invading Iraq and their deal with Saudi Arabia. Also, if it was about destabilizing the ME why is the US doing the invading and the brunt of the work? It's completely illogical for the US to be giving billions of dollars but also be doing all the destabilizing. Why go through all that trouble setting up a whole country from scratch when you were already supporting puppet governments in Saudi Arabia but then also do all the destabilizing yourself while also giving money to the newly created country and fight their wars (Iraq, Libya, and Syria)?
The US has to do the military work to retrieve the oil. Hello. All the rest is just puppeteering from a distance.