Israel-Iran

The Zone

Star
Who knew the Korean conflict was the distraction while Iran has always been the flash point. I know the average American wants no war, so if Trump is goaded in by the war mongering military industrial types it will not bode well come election time. The US markets will crash if they get into this mess.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Pompeo is probably in town to reassure the allies and confirm their commitment to the 'cause'. Israel has a false flag at the ready. Iran will definitely close the Strait of Hormuz (where 30% of the world's oil passes) and oil prices will sky rocket, which is what some entities want.

The embassy move was a strategic move on the grand chessboard, to mute opposition. Gog and Magog, y'all !!!!

Last edited:

Golden Age

Established
People should be noting 'key' events leading up to the Israeli Prime Minister's presentation about how (supposedly) the Iranians are violating the nuclear agreement:

1] Last week, General Joseph Votel - Head of US CENTCOM - visited Israel. It is extremely rare for senior personnel in the American 'military industrial complex' to be making foreign visits. Unless, the purpose is extremely important !?

2] CIA Director Mike Pompeo followed hot on the General's heels, via a stop off in Saudi Arabia.

3] 48 hours ago, Israeli Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman, was in Washington.

Coincidence? A 'happy conjunction' of social diaries between Washington and Tel Aviv?

Or is something going on that we should be made aware of?

"Somebody has vomited in the petunias ... I can smell it" !?

Kung Fu

Superstar
People are slowly starting to wake up to this nightmare known as "Israel".

It's funny how growing up in the West all you ever heard were how these Palestinians were attacking Israelis but they never told you why these attacks were happening or the other side of the story. The reason being is that much of the information, we, in the West receive come from Zionist and or Jewish controlled media outlets.

rainerann

Star
I think it is possible that this is true, but Netanyahu needs to cough up the documentation he says he has to prove it. It is easy to have state of the art intelligence equipment when you are giving free money every year and the Israeli's have advanced intelligence abilities. Israeli intelligence was how the US was able to target the cyber attack Stuxnet towards Iran. Therefore, it is possible that what he is saying is true, but he needs to turn over whatever documentation he says he has to prove it.

I also don't think North Korea was a distraction for Iran. They both could be a distraction for Israel who just disclosed that they did strike the Syrian reactor several years ago. I think they are trying to do some serious damage control right now to distract from something they are doing and both the former prime minister and defense minister are releasing books that were edited by their ministry censor.

The current defense minister says he is regretting the decision and describes this release as diarrhea that has the potential to threaten their own security. http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-syria-censorship-20180322-story.html

In reality, Israel is a hop, skip, and a jump away from having more of their own people turn against them considering the recent move by Natalie Portman who refused to receive the Jewish noble because she is opposed to recent events. They are definitely at risk of losing trust from their own people because of the decisions made by their military censor and could be trying to deflect this.

However, Iran could have also shot themselves in the foot by violating their agreement and basically giving Israel the scapegoat they need right now. On the other hand, I believe everyone should have to give up their nuclear weapons, not just Iran. The deal is ridiculous in an of itself considering the way nuclear weapons are distributed throughout the nations.

When you look at the map of nuclear weapon inventories, I would say that it is highly probable that Iran was lying when you consider that they are largely disadvantaged since the US can claim over 6000 nuclear weapons, which is ridiculous. Like, really, let's just destroy the entire world if necessary. It all just gives me a headache.

The Zone

Star
Iran is guilty a bit in not honoring their word. But the presentation seemed odd to me and some consider the information obtained to be older (the bulk of it). The bottom line for me here is that this could lead to a prolonged war where there are no clear winners. As an American, I am not into seeing our economy bottom out again as the price of gas soars nor do I like the idea of dead bodies in an emotional war.

Of course, we could have gotten off oil a long time ago had the elite allowed technology. Think about how long it has been since we improved on the basic automobile. This is not about oil, but about a one world leadership. Russia, Iran and some others are loose ends. Anyway, I am not swayed by the information provided yet, and I do think Iran played a negative role in this as well or fell in the trap. Regardless of blame, we should in no way rush to war.

The Zone

Star
IDK, but the ones Israel have are useless in that there would be blow back on them if used due to proximity. Whomever fires off nukes will not be the world's sweetheart.

Kung Fu

Superstar
IDK, but the ones Israel have are useless in that there would be blow back on them if used due to proximity. Whomever fires off nukes will not be the world's sweetheart.
Yes, but you can't deny that when you have nukes other powers think twice before invading you therefore perhaps it would be a better idea for Iran to have nukes so bullies like the US and Israel can't go and simply do what they usually want.

The Zone

Star
Yes, but you can't deny that when you have nukes other powers think twice before invading you therefore perhaps it would be a better idea for Iran to have nukes so bullies like the US and Israel can't go and simply do what they usually want.
Loaded analogy. If Israel did not have nukes, do you think they would have been invaded already? If Iran had nukes and used them first, would you think the same about them having them? We will never know who might be willing to have a loose finger on nukes until it happens. So far, we have avoided that in the modern era. The point for me is that there is no country or culture that would not use nukes as a deterrent nor is there any country, religion or culture that does not have bad people in it. If a zealot claims religion and pushes the button, it involves everyone no matter which country that happens in, etc. People keep pointing to the US more than they do the people who really are trying to implement their plans where all are pawns. They waste their energy on creating the prop of the ultimate evil when the evil comes from man and not a country in particular. There is no perfect culture in this world we live in.

Thunderian

Superstar
If Israel did not have nukes, do you think they would have been invaded already? If Iran had nukes and used them first, would you think the same about them having them?
Iran has made it pretty clear that when they acquire nukes, their first target will be Israel. Israel has had nukes for years now, and so far has used them exactly no times.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Might it be because of what is sometimes chanted in Iran?*

You come at me with this bullshit again when I refuted you last time and you couldn't come up with a rebuttal.

While a group of Iran chants death to American, England, and Israel American, England, and Israel have actually gone out and not only preached about the deaths of others but have literally gone and done it and in the millions at that. America, England, and Israel have killed more people indiscriminately than modern day Iran ever has. So please don't bring me one sided bullshit when your camp has killed and done far worse than Iran ever has.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Loaded analogy. If Israel did not have nukes, do you think they would have been invaded already? If Iran had nukes and used them first, would you think the same about them having them? We will never know who might be willing to have a loose finger on nukes until it happens. So far, we have avoided that in the modern era. The point for me is that there is no country or culture that would not use nukes as a deterrent nor is there any country, religion or culture that does not have bad people in it. If a zealot claims religion and pushes the button, it involves everyone no matter which country that happens in, etc. People keep pointing to the US more than they do the people who really are trying to implement their plans where all are pawns. They waste their energy on creating the prop of the ultimate evil when the evil comes from man and not a country in particular. There is no perfect culture in this world we live in.
How could they be invaded when they have their dumb older brother (US) to give them billions and help them in a seconds notice?

People think Pakistan to be crazy and they have nukes but yet they haven't used it. Why does fucking America get to go to Iran and tell them not to have nukes when Israel has them in the hundreds while trying to lie to the world or deflect on the fact they actually do have them? Like I always say there's nothing worse than the hypocritical bullshit that Americans, the English, and Zionists spew.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Iran has made it pretty clear that when they acquire nukes, their first target will be Israel. Israel has had nukes for years now, and so far has used them exactly no times.
Show me one quote by any Iranian leader in which they say that as soon as they acquire nukes that they will drop them on Israel first thing?

They only reason Israel hasn't used any nukes is because their slave America is right there to jump in and protect them.