Israel, God’s Chosen People

Lisa

Superstar
Israel God’s Chosen people

In the beginning..the very beginning God created the heavens and the earth. God created man in His image.breathing the breath of life into the man He created from the dust of the earth. Sin entered the world in the beginning and people began to choose to believe in anything else but the One true God that made them.

God looked down and saw a man name Abram, He spoke to Abram and Abram responded to God. God asked Him to move to another land that He would be shown...to move away from all his family and the people he knew and trust God and start over in the land where God told Him to go. Abram believed that He was talking to the real God and in faith journeyed to the land God showed Him. In that land God made a covenant with Abram now called Abraham, the father of many nations...that He would be Abraham’s God forever and Abraham would have the land he moved to forever.

Genesis‬ ‭17:4-8‬ ‭
As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, And you will be the father of a multitude of nations. No longer shall your name be called Abram, But your name shall be Abraham; For I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you. I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you. I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

In God’s covenant He also promised that Abraham’s heirs would also be heirs to the covenant as well..but it was a certain heir..the child of promise that the covenant would pass through. Trouble was that Abraham and his wife didn’t know what God was talking about and thought they had to take matters into their own hands...

Genesis‬ ‭15:2-6‬ ‭
Abram said, “O Lord GOD, what will You give me, since I am childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?” And Abram said, “Since You have given no offspring to me, one born in my house is my heir.” Then behold, the word of the LORD came to him, saying, “This man will not be your heir; but one who will come forth from your own body, he shall be your heir.” And He took him outside and said, “Now look toward the heavens, and count the stars, if you are able to count them.” And He said to him, “So shall your descendants be.” Then he believed in the LORD; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness.

Genesis‬ ‭16:1-4‬ ‭
Now Sarai, Abram’s wife had borne him no children, and she had an Egyptian maid whose name was Hagar. So Sarai said to Abram, “Now behold, the LORD has prevented me from bearing children. Please go in to my maid; perhaps I will obtain children through her.” And Abram listened to the voice of Sarai. After Abram had lived ten years in the land of Canaan, Abram’s wife Sarai took Hagar the Egyptian, her maid, and gave her to her husband Abram as his wife. He went in to Hagar, and she conceived; and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her sight.​

That child was named Ishmael but he wasn’t the child of promise..and He wasn’t the heir that God said Abraham would have.

Genesis‬ ‭17:15-22‬ ‭‬‬​
Then God said to Abraham, “As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name. I will bless her, and indeed I will give you a son by her. Then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.” Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, “Will a child be born to a man one hundred years old? And will Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child? ” And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before You!” But God said, “No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I will bless him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall become the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you at this season next year.” When He finished talking with him, God went up from Abraham.

It was always going to be God who made sure Abraham had the heir He promised Abraham. The child from the maid wasn’t the heir God was talking about and God didn’t require Abraham and Sarah to help Him keep His promise to them.

Galatians 4:22-25, 28-31​
For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the bondwoman and one by the free woman. But the son by the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and the son by the free woman through the promise. This is allegorically speaking, for these women are two covenants: one proceeding from Mount Sinai bearing children who are to be slaves; she is Hagar. Now this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children.
And you brethren, like Isaac, are children of promise. But as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so it is now also. But what does the Scripture say? "CAST OUT THE BONDWOMAN AND HER SON, FOR THE SON OF THE BONDWOMAN SHALL NOT BE AN HEIR WITH THE SON OF THE FREE WOMAN." So then, brethren, we are not children of a bondwoman, but of the free woman.”

Yes...God agreed to send Ishmael away because Ishmael wasn’t part of the covenant nor an heir in it...

Genesis‬ ‭21:9-14‬ ‭​
Now Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, whom she had borne to Abraham, mocking. Therefore she said to Abraham, “Drive out this maid and her son, for the son of this maid shall not be an heir with my son Isaac.” The matter distressed Abraham greatly because of his son. But God said to Abraham, “Do not be distressed because of the lad and your maid; whatever Sarah tells you, listen to her, for through Isaac your descendants shall be named. And of the son of the maid I will make a nation also, because he is your descendant.” So Abraham rose early in the morning and took bread and a skin of water and gave them to Hagar, putting them on her shoulder, and gave her the boy, and sent her away. And she departed and wandered about in the wilderness of Beersheba.

The heir was through Sarah and her son Isaac. Isaac then had twins but it was God’s will that the younger should serve the older and Jacob became the heir, thought in those days the older always received the inheritance, Esau sold his for a bowl of stew. And the inheritance...passed to Jacob who then had 12 sons.

God didn’t choose them because they were the most numerous of all the peoples of the earth...

Deuteronomy‬ ‭7:6-8‬ ‭
For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. “The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because the LORD loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the LORD brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.​

As we know the Jews now..many people are mad that they don’t seem to be a Godly nation..they even think that those aren’t the chosen people that God has been talking about. They can’t come back into the land people say unless they are obeying the law like God said they had to..so that can’t be God’s chosen people anymore..and besides God doesn’t have chosen people anymore..He has Christians.

But God says its not for them that He is going to act but for His holy name...and they are still His people...His covenant is an everlasting covenant.

Ezekiel‬ ‭36:16-24‬​
Then the word of the LORD came to me saying, “Son of man, when the house of Israel was living in their own land, they defiled it by their ways and their deeds; their way before Me was like the uncleanness of a woman in her impurity. Therefore I poured out My wrath on them for the blood which they had shed on the land, because they had defiled it with their idols. Also I scattered them among the nations and they were dispersed throughout the lands. According to their ways and their deeds I judged them. When they came to the nations where they went, they profaned My holy name, because it was said of them, ‘These are the people of the LORD; yet they have come out of His land.’ But I had concern for My holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the nations where they went. “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD,” declares the Lord GOD, “when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land.”

In Romans 11 Paul tells us that Christians aren’t the new chosen people..far from it..there is a reason that God went to the Gentiles...to make the Jews jealous..

Romans‬ ‭11:11‬ ‭
I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.​

The Jews did not fall but have stumbled for awhile..until the fullness of the gentiles come in..we have nothing to be proud of..we are being shown grace while God still loves His chosen people and wants them saved too.

Romans‬ ‭11:25-26‬ ‭
For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.”

Romans‬ ‭11:18-23‬ ‭​
Do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

God’s calling and gifts are irrevocable...that means He isnt’ taking it back no matter how far into sin they’ve slid...besides their slide into sin was not a fall but a stumble.

Romans‬ ‭11:28-29‬ ‭‬‬
From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.​

God still has a plan to redeem His chosen people and He will accomplish that plan when all Israel looks upon His Son who they have rejected and been rejecting all this time..

Romans‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭
I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be!

Zechariah‬ ‭12:10-14‬ ‭​
I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and
they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn. In that day there will be great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the plain of Megiddo. The land will mourn, every family by itself; the family of the house of David by itself and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Levi by itself and their wives by themselves; the family of the Shimeites by itself and their wives by themselves; all the families that remain, every family by itself and their wives by themselves.

Though to get to that point will cost Israel even more than they thought

Zechariah‬ ‭14:1-3‬ ‭​
Behold, a day is coming for the LORD when the spoil taken from you will be divided among you. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city will be captured, the houses plundered, the women ravished and half of the city exiled, but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city. Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle.

And a time is coming that will be the worst time the world has ever seen for all man..not just the Jews..

Matthew‬ ‭24:15-22‬ ‭​
Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

We are getting closer to the end here folks...

Matthew‬ ‭24:4-8‬ ‭​
And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.”

Israel is again a nation..like the Lord said they would be even in their sins..but they are His chosen people and they also have an everlasting covenant with the land. And I believe God also has a reason for them to be in the land in sin..they will rebuild their temple and reinstate sacrifices to their God. They don’t know of any other way to come to God but the way He taught them since they’ve rejected God..so they will build another temple and they will need a treaty to put in on the Temple Mount where they’d like to have it. The sacrifices will go for 3.5 years after which the antichrist will stop them and proclaim himself God in their temple...that will be the start of the great tribulation and a time the earth has never seen before.

Daniel‬ ‭9:25-27‬ ‭​
So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.

The only thing that I think is stopping the rest of these things to happen...the need for lawlessness to increase and finding a red heifer..they need a spotless red heifer for their sacrifices..otherwise i think that the Jews who support the temple institute would be calling for a rebuilt temple..but the point is moot as long as they don’t have a red heifer.

https://templeinstitute.org

Numbers‬ ‭19:1-7‬ ‭​
Then the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, “This is the statute of the law which the LORD has commanded, saying, ‘Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed. You shall give it to Eleazar the priest, and it shall be brought outside the camp and be slaughtered in his presence. Next Eleazar the priest shall take some of its blood with his finger and sprinkle some of its blood toward the front of the tent of meeting seven times. Then the heifer shall be burned in his sight; its hide and its flesh and its blood, with its refuse, shall be burned. The priest shall take cedar wood and hyssop and scarlet material and cast it into the midst of the burning heifer. The priest shall then wash his clothes and bathe his body in water, and afterward come into the camp, but the priest shall be unclean until evening.

God also has a foreign policy with regard to His chosen people...
Genesis‬ ‭12:3‬ ‭
And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.

So..the Lord all along has had a plan when He called Abram to become Abraham and be His God forever...and gave Abraham the land forever..he and his descendants through Issac and Jacob. His word doesn’t come back void..it comes to pass. The Lord has not forsaken His chosen people but will bless them for being His.

Alanantic

Star
Israel should take William Wallace's advice:

"Lower your flags and march straight back to England (or wherever you came from), stopping at every (Palestinian)home you pass by to beg forgiveness for (almost) a hundred years of theft, r*pe, and murder.” -- Braveheart, William Wallace

Kung Fu

Superstar
Israel God’s Chosen people

In the beginning..the very beginning God created the heavens and the earth. God created man in His image.breathing the breath of life into the man He created from the dust of the earth. Sin entered the world in the beginning and people began to choose to believe in anything else but the One true God that made them.

God looked down and saw a man name Abram, He spoke to Abram and Abram responded to God. God asked Him to move to another land that He would be shown...to move away from all his family and the people he knew and trust God and start over in the land where God told Him to go. Abram believed that He was talking to the real God and in faith journeyed to the land God showed Him. In that land God made a covenant with Abram now called Abraham, the father of many nations...that He would be Abraham’s God forever and Abraham would have the land he moved to forever.

Genesis‬ ‭17:4-8‬ ‭
As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, And you will be the father of a multitude of nations. No longer shall your name be called Abram, But your name shall be Abraham; For I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you. I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you. I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

In God’s covenant He also promised that Abraham’s heirs would also be heirs to the covenant as well..but it was a certain heir..the child of promise that the covenant would pass through. Trouble was that Abraham and his wife didn’t know what God was talking about and thought they had to take matters into their own hands...

Genesis‬ ‭15:2-6‬ ‭
Abram said, “O Lord GOD, what will You give me, since I am childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?” And Abram said, “Since You have given no offspring to me, one born in my house is my heir.” Then behold, the word of the LORD came to him, saying, “This man will not be your heir; but one who will come forth from your own body, he shall be your heir.” And He took him outside and said, “Now look toward the heavens, and count the stars, if you are able to count them.” And He said to him, “So shall your descendants be.” Then he believed in the LORD; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness.

Genesis‬ ‭16:1-4‬ ‭
Now Sarai, Abram’s wife had borne him no children, and she had an Egyptian maid whose name was Hagar. So Sarai said to Abram, “Now behold, the LORD has prevented me from bearing children. Please go in to my maid; perhaps I will obtain children through her.” And Abram listened to the voice of Sarai. After Abram had lived ten years in the land of Canaan, Abram’s wife Sarai took Hagar the Egyptian, her maid, and gave her to her husband Abram as his wife. He went in to Hagar, and she conceived; and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her sight.​

That child was named Ishmael but he wasn’t the child of promise..and He wasn’t the heir that God said Abraham would have.

Genesis‬ ‭17:15-22‬ ‭‬‬​
Then God said to Abraham, “As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name. I will bless her, and indeed I will give you a son by her. Then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.” Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, “Will a child be born to a man one hundred years old? And will Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child? ” And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before You!” But God said, “No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I will bless him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall become the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you at this season next year.” When He finished talking with him, God went up from Abraham.

It was always going to be God who made sure Abraham had the heir He promised Abraham. The child from the maid wasn’t the heir God was talking about and God didn’t require Abraham and Sarah to help Him keep His promise to them.

Galatians 4:22-25, 28-31​
For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the bondwoman and one by the free woman. But the son by the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and the son by the free woman through the promise. This is allegorically speaking, for these women are two covenants: one proceeding from Mount Sinai bearing children who are to be slaves; she is Hagar. Now this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children.
And you brethren, like Isaac, are children of promise. But as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so it is now also. But what does the Scripture say? "CAST OUT THE BONDWOMAN AND HER SON, FOR THE SON OF THE BONDWOMAN SHALL NOT BE AN HEIR WITH THE SON OF THE FREE WOMAN." So then, brethren, we are not children of a bondwoman, but of the free woman.”

Yes...God agreed to send Ishmael away because Ishmael wasn’t part of the covenant nor an heir in it...

Genesis‬ ‭21:9-14‬ ‭​
Now Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, whom she had borne to Abraham, mocking. Therefore she said to Abraham, “Drive out this maid and her son, for the son of this maid shall not be an heir with my son Isaac.” The matter distressed Abraham greatly because of his son. But God said to Abraham, “Do not be distressed because of the lad and your maid; whatever Sarah tells you, listen to her, for through Isaac your descendants shall be named. And of the son of the maid I will make a nation also, because he is your descendant.” So Abraham rose early in the morning and took bread and a skin of water and gave them to Hagar, putting them on her shoulder, and gave her the boy, and sent her away. And she departed and wandered about in the wilderness of Beersheba.

The heir was through Sarah and her son Isaac. Isaac then had twins but it was God’s will that the younger should serve the older and Jacob became the heir, thought in those days the older always received the inheritance, Esau sold his for a bowl of stew. And the inheritance...passed to Jacob who then had 12 sons.

God didn’t choose them because they were the most numerous of all the peoples of the earth...

Deuteronomy‬ ‭7:6-8‬ ‭
For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. “The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because the LORD loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the LORD brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.​

As we know the Jews now..many people are mad that they don’t seem to be a Godly nation..they even think that those aren’t the chosen people that God has been talking about. They can’t come back into the land people say unless they are obeying the law like God said they had to..so that can’t be God’s chosen people anymore..and besides God doesn’t have chosen people anymore..He has Christians.

But God says its not for them that He is going to act but for His holy name...and they are still His people...His covenant is an everlasting covenant.

Ezekiel‬ ‭36:16-24‬​
Then the word of the LORD came to me saying, “Son of man, when the house of Israel was living in their own land, they defiled it by their ways and their deeds; their way before Me was like the uncleanness of a woman in her impurity. Therefore I poured out My wrath on them for the blood which they had shed on the land, because they had defiled it with their idols. Also I scattered them among the nations and they were dispersed throughout the lands. According to their ways and their deeds I judged them. When they came to the nations where they went, they profaned My holy name, because it was said of them, ‘These are the people of the LORD; yet they have come out of His land.’ But I had concern for My holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the nations where they went. “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD,” declares the Lord GOD, “when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land.”

In Romans 11 Paul tells us that Christians aren’t the new chosen people..far from it..there is a reason that God went to the Gentiles...to make the Jews jealous..

Romans‬ ‭11:11‬ ‭
I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.​

The Jews did not fall but have stumbled for awhile..until the fullness of the gentiles come in..we have nothing to be proud of..we are being shown grace while God still loves His chosen people and wants them saved too.

Romans‬ ‭11:25-26‬ ‭
For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.”

Romans‬ ‭11:18-23‬ ‭​
Do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

God’s calling and gifts are irrevocable...that means He isnt’ taking it back no matter how far into sin they’ve slid...besides their slide into sin was not a fall but a stumble.

Romans‬ ‭11:28-29‬ ‭‬‬
From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.​

God still has a plan to redeem His chosen people and He will accomplish that plan when all Israel looks upon His Son who they have rejected and been rejecting all this time..

Romans‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭
I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be!

Zechariah‬ ‭12:10-14‬ ‭​
I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and
they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn. In that day there will be great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the plain of Megiddo. The land will mourn, every family by itself; the family of the house of David by itself and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Levi by itself and their wives by themselves; the family of the Shimeites by itself and their wives by themselves; all the families that remain, every family by itself and their wives by themselves.

Though to get to that point will cost Israel even more than they thought

Zechariah‬ ‭14:1-3‬ ‭​
Behold, a day is coming for the LORD when the spoil taken from you will be divided among you. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city will be captured, the houses plundered, the women ravished and half of the city exiled, but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city. Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle.

And a time is coming that will be the worst time the world has ever seen for all man..not just the Jews..

Matthew‬ ‭24:15-22‬ ‭​
Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

We are getting closer to the end here folks...

Matthew‬ ‭24:4-8‬ ‭​
And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.”

Israel is again a nation..like the Lord said they would be even in their sins..but they are His chosen people and they also have an everlasting covenant with the land. And I believe God also has a reason for them to be in the land in sin..they will rebuild their temple and reinstate sacrifices to their God. They don’t know of any other way to come to God but the way He taught them since they’ve rejected God..so they will build another temple and they will need a treaty to put in on the Temple Mount where they’d like to have it. The sacrifices will go for 3.5 years after which the antichrist will stop them and proclaim himself God in their temple...that will be the start of the great tribulation and a time the earth has never seen before.

Daniel‬ ‭9:25-27‬ ‭​
So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.

The only thing that I think is stopping the rest of these things to happen...the need for lawlessness to increase and finding a red heifer..they need a spotless red heifer for their sacrifices..otherwise i think that the Jews who support the temple institute would be calling for a rebuilt temple..but the point is moot as long as they don’t have a red heifer.

https://templeinstitute.org

Numbers‬ ‭19:1-7‬ ‭​
Then the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, “This is the statute of the law which the LORD has commanded, saying, ‘Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed. You shall give it to Eleazar the priest, and it shall be brought outside the camp and be slaughtered in his presence. Next Eleazar the priest shall take some of its blood with his finger and sprinkle some of its blood toward the front of the tent of meeting seven times. Then the heifer shall be burned in his sight; its hide and its flesh and its blood, with its refuse, shall be burned. The priest shall take cedar wood and hyssop and scarlet material and cast it into the midst of the burning heifer. The priest shall then wash his clothes and bathe his body in water, and afterward come into the camp, but the priest shall be unclean until evening.

God also has a foreign policy with regard to His chosen people...
Genesis‬ ‭12:3‬ ‭
And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.

So..the Lord all along has had a plan when He called Abram to become Abraham and be His God forever...and gave Abraham the land forever..he and his descendants through Issac and Jacob. His word doesn’t come back void..it comes to pass. The Lord has not forsaken His chosen people but will bless them for being His.
What about the part about the baby killing and the support it receives from people like you?

Why does your God support killing babies?

Lisa

Superstar
And yet Christian zionists refuse to preach Christ crucified to the Jews...
In the other thread...there is a video of someone preaching to the Jews..so I don’t know that all Christians refuse to preach Jesus to them.

Lisa

Superstar
What about the part about the baby killing and the support it receives from people like you?

Why does your God support killing babies?
What does that have to do with the op?

Lisa

Superstar
Israel should take William Wallace's advice:

"Lower your flags and march straight back to England (or wherever you came from), stopping at every (Palestinian)home you pass by to beg forgiveness for (almost) a hundred years of theft, r*pe, and murder.” -- Braveheart, William Wallace
Why should they do that? Where would they go? They’ve been in their land 70 years...and for most of that time they’ve been trying to live alongside the palestinians who don’t want to live alongside them. Its really not all their fault...and they were given that land first by God then by the British. If it wasn’t legal..the UN would have had them out long ago....