Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Goes Down, Pilots Safe

Forever Light

Veteran
Trump Questions Israel's Interest in Making Peace
President Donald Trump says he is not sure that Israel is interested in peace with the Palestinians.

"JERUSALEM (AP) — President Donald Trump questioned Israel's interest in making peace with the Palestinians in an interview published Sunday, spotlighting its West Bank settlements as a complicating factor.

In the interview in the Israel Hayom daily, Trump also cast doubt on the Palestinians' desire to strike a deal. But his comments about Israel mark rare criticism from a president who has publicly sparred with the Palestinians while forging warm ties with Israel ahead of the expected presentation of a U.S. peace outline.

"Right now, I would say the Palestinians are not looking to make peace, they are not looking to make peace. And I am not necessarily sure that Israel is looking to make peace. So we are just going to have to see what happens," Trump was quoted as saying. He did not disclose details about the anticipated peace plan..."

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2018-02-11/trump-questions-israels-interest-in-making-peace

Antipapirus

Established
Sure guys, you're all clearly experts.

Syria is pretty much owned and operated by Iran at this point, and what's left is controlled by Russia, who have just signed deals for energy and bases, and will be digging in for the long term. Russia and Israel have a loose coordination when it comes to Israeli incursions into Syrian territory, and as long as Israel doesn't strike Russian targets, there will be no problems.

This is all prelude to a big war between Iran and it's proxies and Israel. I expect that some Arab states will also be working against Iran when this war happens, and since Hamas will most likely attack Israel from Gaza as their part in the hostilities, I'm sure Israel will be glad for the tacit support.

There is no Palestinian partner for peace in Palestine, and most Arab countries are losing interest in militant Islam. Iran's mullahs have to go if there is ever to be any peace in the middle east, and it looks like it won't be a peaceful exit.

I missed you my friend ......

Its good to have a second opinion always

DesertRose

Superstar
@Etagloc please do not put a 'like' under my comments/videos.
Kindly put me on "ignore"
Thanks in advance for your compliance.

Etagloc

Superstar
@Etagloc please do not put a 'like' under my comments/videos.
Kindly put me on "ignore"
Thanks in advance for your compliance.
This shouldn't be a public thing. This should be talked out privately with the arbitration of another one of the Muslims on here.

I agree to not like your posts. But I read the stuff on here. At least sometimes. My suggestion is that you choose another Muslim on here and we resolve whatever tension privately.

DesertRose

Superstar
This shouldn't be a public thing. This should be talked out privately with the arbitration of another one of the Muslims on here.
Nothing to discuss privately eta you made your contempt public there is nothing left to salvage.
I would prefer to leave it at that.
I did not respond with hostility.
You are on my ignore.
Hope you can understand that I want peace and to be left alone.

Last edited: