Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Goes Down, Pilots Safe

Thunderian

Superstar
Things are escalating.

Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Goes Down, Pilots Safe
The Israeli army said Saturday morning that it intercepted an Iranian drone launched from Syria into Israeli territory. In response to the provocation, the IDF attacked Iranian targets in Syria.​
Two Israeli Air Force pilots ejected from their fighter jet during the strike. The plane went down in northern Israel. The two pilots were taken to the hospital in stable condition.​
Due to Syrian anti-aircraft fire, says the army, red alert sirens sounded in multiple areas of northern Israel, first in the northern Israeli town of Beit She’an and later in the surrounding areas and Golan Heights.​
Residents reported hearing many explosions in the last half hour and heavy aerial activity in the area near Israel's borders with Jordan and Syria.​
The Syrian army and rebels in the Syrian Golan Heights are currently exchanging heavy fire.​

Forever Light

Veteran
Sounds like they possibly hit more than a single plane:

Israel launches ‘large-scale attack’ on Iranian targets in Syria
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=165550

"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman were convening a meeting of the top brass at military headquarters in Tel Aviv to discuss a further response.

Syrian state media quoted a military source as saying the country’s air defenses opened fire in response to an Israeli act of “aggression” against a military base, hitting “more than one plane,” the BBC reported."

SkepticCat

Veteran
See, this is where things could start moving very rapidly and uncontrollably all of sudden. And why these issues are no joke.

Just a drone? Where are those nukes the media's always whining about?
Still having a lot of fun aren't we?

elsbet

Superstar
Why do you suppose Syria is sending drones over Israel?
Because they could?

Hard to say, really.. every article these days reads like:
"(Enter name of any middle eastern country here) attacked Israel, and Israel had the nerve to retaliate! Kill them with FIRE."

Serendipity

Established
Why do you suppose Syria is sending drones over Israel?
Syria has denied these allegations. And I’d their word over Israel any day. You know because Israel always says the truth /s.

I swear you guys are too funny. Israel has been invading the Lebanese and the Syrian airspace every single week and now you’re implying Israel is the victim. Even if Syria sent drones to Israel (which I don’t believe they did), they have every right to since Israel has been illegally bombing Syria, invading its airspace and is still illegally occupying their land i.e. the Golan Heights.

And you know what, I’m really glad all this happened. I never thought I’d see the day where Israel is literally begging Russia to calm things down so that it wouldn’t lead to a war. This shows that even with their billions of dollars of monetary support, world support and their top notch war weapons, they’re still a bunch of cowards. They’ll never beat us. We’ve got nothing and we’re still braver than every single one of them.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
You know because Israel always says the truth /s.

How dare youuuuuuu ???? :eek::eek:

There isn't a single instance where Israel was caught with a lie :p:p:p:p:p

LOL

Don't worry guys, the forces behind the Israel - Palestine conflict are losing so fast we will soon celebrate together

I send all my love to the Palestinian side, have patience ...... remember ..... we are both the victims of our own governments and they are the enemy.

Antipapirus

Established
There will be no war - it's like an animal backed to the wall - it appears fierce and violent but he"s scared and will lose.

The Illuminati are done for - the Mossad , CIA, and MI6 are going to be exposed as

1 - the drug trafficking kingpins they are
2- the child trafficking satanist pedophiles they are
3- the ultimate sponsors and creators of world terror they are

Antipapirus

Established
Syria has denied these allegations. And I’d their word over Israel any day. You know because Israel always says the truth /s.

I swear you guys are too funny. Israel has been invading the Lebanese and the Syrian airspace every single week and now you’re implying Israel is the victim. Even if Syria sent drones to Israel (which I don’t believe they did), they have every right to since Israel has been illegally bombing Syria, invading its airspace and is still illegally occupying their land i.e. the Golan Heights.

And you know what, I’m really glad all this happened. I never thought I’d see the day where Israel is literally begging Russia to calm things down so that it wouldn’t lead to a war. This shows that even with their billions of dollars of monetary support, world support and their top notch war weapons, they’re still a bunch of cowards. They’ll never beat us. We’ve got nothing and we’re still braver than every single one of them.

Bibi is pooping his big boy pants for sure, the fear of our security apparatus is not war or invasion

Their greatest fear is being exposed to the Israeli citizens as the single and greatest threat to the Jewish community all around the world since 1960 - every major terror attack and pogrom against Jews since 1960 was done by or with the help of the Mosaad.

Their crimes extend to such lengths its crazy to even imagine they will not be all killed in the streets like dogs by a million man linch mob.

That's why they are busy preoccupying and frightening the Israeli citizens to the max so the brainwash won't fall apart.

It's failing miserably

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Israeli agents are also some of the main propagators of the "Syrian army and Assad are using chemical weapons" propaganda narrative. Every time the US officials and media parrots these talking points as facts, they diminish our prestige as the claims continuously proven false.

Thunderian

Superstar
Sure guys, you're all clearly experts.

Syria is pretty much owned and operated by Iran at this point, and what's left is controlled by Russia, who have just signed deals for energy and bases, and will be digging in for the long term. Russia and Israel have a loose coordination when it comes to Israeli incursions into Syrian territory, and as long as Israel doesn't strike Russian targets, there will be no problems.

This is all prelude to a big war between Iran and it's proxies and Israel. I expect that some Arab states will also be working against Iran when this war happens, and since Hamas will most likely attack Israel from Gaza as their part in the hostilities, I'm sure Israel will be glad for the tacit support.

There is no Palestinian partner for peace in Palestine, and most Arab countries are losing interest in militant Islam. Iran's mullahs have to go if there is ever to be any peace in the middle east, and it looks like it won't be a peaceful exit.