Israel and UAE agree to normalize relations

Thunderian

Superstar
I remember when it was the job of America’s presidents to start wars in the Middle East, not stop them. This is unprecedented, and in a normal world, Trump would get a Nobel Peace Prize for this. We live in a stupid world, though, so cue the bitching and moaning about how this is a betrayal of the Palestinians, how the UAE is run by Mossad, and how peace in the Middle East is actually bad for all of us.

287B26F2-DE3C-471F-B375-720202D9A05B.jpeg

Thunderian

Superstar
It’s no secret that these countries are making nice with Israel because they’ve determined that Israel is less a threat to them than Iran. Iran’s recent threats against the UAE stand as evidence of this.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Thunderian

Superstar
@Kung Fu
i know you're a busy guy...but i love sharing this type of stuff..and topics like this, with all the fkery coming from entities like thundarian, only give me more certainty...

just dont use it to attack the bible later down the line. Ignore these clowns. these people dont really give a sheet about the bible anyway, they only pay it lip service.
so i figured id share this with you. take your time and read it inc the links. it's worth the read, trust me.

Revelation 17 and 18
"The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

one of the points i've been making for a while against the likes of Sheikh Imran Hossein, is that when they label modern israel as the dajjalic state, they fall into the trap that 'mystery babylon' represents in the first place.
Mystery babylon/fake israel is a decoy whose destruction will unite the world...all under the fake messiah.

In the book of Habakkuk chapter 2...God highlights the evil of usury practiced by the chaldean rulers of babylon. It gives us this vague theme of 'stones and wood' eg

The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.
12 “Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
and establishes a town by injustice!

here the stones and wood are symbolic with the practice of usury and the way it's given the chaldeans the power to enslave other nations and take their property and homes.

here the wood and stones represent spiritual idolatory

Woe to him who says to wood, ‘Come to life!’
Or to lifeless stone, ‘Wake up!’
Can it give guidance?
It is covered with gold and silver;
there is no breath in it.”

now given this context, the connection with Babylon.
We see in Jeremiah 2 and 3 throughout with God using the wood/stone (idolatory) theme in relation to israel and judeah who are referred to as adulteriesses/whores

“Have you seen what faithless Israel has done? She has gone up on every high hill and under every spreading tree and has committed adultery there. 7 I thought that after she had done all this she would return to me but she did not, and her unfaithful sister Judah saw it. 8 I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery. 9 Because Israel’s immorality mattered so little to her, she defiled the land and committed adultery with stone and wood.

in Zechariah 5 it goes even deeper
it foretold the jewish exile to babylon, by referring to judea as the 'wicked woman'. she's taken on a basket to babylon

1 He replied, “To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it. When the house is ready, the basket will be set there in its place.”

given the context, the connection to usury..
you see this also in the same chapter

3 And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. 4 The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”

(same theme again)

here's the beauty in the above

this 'curse'
because when i read it the first thing i remembered was THIS

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cursed the one who accepted usury, the one who paid it, the witness to it, and the one who recorded it. (Book #22, Hadith #3327)

eg the theif is the money lender, the one who swears falsely is the one who can't honour his debts/takes on the loan. all connected to usury.

The other thing is, in Revelation, the 'whore sits on the beast', the beast being end times Rome /the world government...which inc all of us
eg the colonial nations (which is foretold as the first horseman prophecy in Revelation 6) were former roman colonies. In the christian context, these nations colonised the majority of the world. Think about the context too
colonialism happened after the catholic/protestant divide..and the spanish-anglo war..which resulted in them developing navies, which led to trade wars, piracy etc.
The consequence of which led to ww1 and 2 (which is foretold as the second horseman prophecy in Revelation 6).
now what developed from 2 world wars?
the league of nations..and the united nations.
so you only need to look at the flag of the UN and the countries involved with it, to get a clue what's on the horizon.

The third horseman in Rev 6 represents the capitalist era and the rise of israel (if you actually take the time to read revelation 6, the 'olive oil and wine' that's being protected..that's israel.)
serious talk...i doubt a single one of this lot noticed that..but i did.

so back to the whore. the image in the book of Revelation is of the whore sitting on the beast, taking it to it's destination..and then the beast destroying her.

see if you go back to Habbakuk 2, one key point was this

“‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion!
How long must this go on?’
7 Will not your creditors suddenly arise?

Will they not wake up and make you tremble?
Then you will become their prey.
8 Because you have plundered many nations,
the peoples who are left will plunder you.
For you have shed human blood;

you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.

(btw, where it says 'wealthy by extortion' it actually refers to 'usury' eg growing wealthy through charging interest) and in doing.
obv the bible condemns such practices and the consequences of it eg colonial rule.

basically, the chaldeans were only administrators in babylon. They were not the TRUE rulers. they merely had the appearance of rulers. The money they were lending, didnt belong to them directly eg their 'creditors' the ones who lent them the money to administer. the real wealth holders, the real satanic elite...from babylon to rome.

the truth is satan HATES the abrahimic bloodline...they're being used for his own purpose after which they'll be removed. even dajjal is not the end game here bro..dajjal is just another facilitator..
in the book of Rev we're told that the false prophet will cause everyone to 'worship the image'
this image..is the global thoughtform that already exists, is in us all and connected with our thoughts/emotions etc..
this thoughtform is effectively becoming the deity of the world..
what gave it power? the mass sacrifice/bloodshed of the last century...which inc the holocoast, just think about that..
followed by, the sexual revolution..
and these satanic jews (the whore) who wish to be part of that system, are the biggest facilitators.

so in Zechariah 11 it tells us the worthless shepherd will 'desert the flock' (eg dajjal will betray them)
and when that happens, it is in fulfillment of the prophecy imran hossein talks about
the alliance between the arabs/muslims and romans...against a 'common enemy' after which it's total war (the malhamma) between the muslims and romans

hence this famous hadith which they claim is anti-semitic...even though it has more in common with the bible

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

you get it right? the stones/trees connection...but it's deeper than that eg the whole thing itself and what event in bible prophecy it refers to eg the fall of mystery babylon and the Zechariah 11 prophecy.
on one side it is dajjals and satans plan and on the other

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

meanwhile...
in both the hadith and in the book of Revelation, before the above happens, there's going to be a greater israel eg the nile to euphrates..
and hence in the hadith the prophecy of iraq, syria and egypt is given

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: iraq would withhold its dirhams and qafiz; syria would withhold its mudd and dinar and egypt would withhold its irdab and dinar and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started, the bones and the flesh of Abu Huraira would bear testimony to it. (Book #041, Hadith #6923)

in Revelation, this is all in chapter 9 eg the euphrates war and before that, the apollyon/locusts prophecy (which is the dabbat al ard character foretold in the Quran).
the dabbat al ard, according to hadith, is a good entity that wears the 'ring of Solomon' and carries the 'staff of Moses'
anoher symbolic connection to the Nile and Euphrates...eg solomon's empire went as far as the euphrates

Now Solomon reigned over all the kingdoms from the [Euphrates] River to the land of the Philistines and to the border of Egypt; they brought tribute (money) and served Solomon all the days of his life.

if all that wsnt enough, if you read the apollyon/locusts prophecy from Revelation 9, this is actually the next major prophecy..the one that's coming..and what do we know about the locusts theme and the whole connection to Moses (as in the dabbat al ard carrying the staff of Moses?). the 10 plagues..torment etc.
likewise the hadith prophecy of iraq and syria has been fulfilled..and egypt is next.

how it happens, obv i havent a clue yet, and likewise the apollyon/dabbat al ard prophecies...because they're unlike any previous prophecies since they refer to a supernatural entity or something alien (or AI/technological)..
Rev 9 says 'a star fell out from heaven and fell on earth opening the shaft to the bottomless pit' (hence the dabbat al ard)..

Thunderian

Superstar
Does this mean Jews can finally use the Temple Mount again?

Sure glad we don’t have anything like Christian fatwas. Can you imagine if Billy Graham or Charles Stanley has issued a command that was supposed to be binding on Christians? “Christians may no longer shop at Target because they sell Lady Gaga CD’s!” or “Starbucks is haram because they support gay rights!”

Lisa

Superstar
Just this week Israel signed a peace treaty with the United Arab Emirates, the Saudis are sure to follow. Egypt had already made peace with Israel in the days of Sadat Syria and Lebanon are currently being gutted, Iraq has been destroyed, for all practical purposes, thus the near neighbors of Israel , are not part of this invasion, rather is it is the wider Muslim world which participates.

The last thing any of us would have expected over the last forty plus years of bitter enmity, would be that the Arab world would seek peace with Israel. This is a measure of how deeply they fear their Sunni brothers, the Turks, and their Shiite fellow Mohammedans, Iran.

Thunderian

Superstar
The last thing any of us would have expected over the last forty plus years of bitter enmity, would be that the Arab world would seek peace with Israel.
This is actually a major sign that prophecy watchers have been looking for.

Thunderian

Superstar
Because of Ezekiel 38? I’ve only been watching for the spotless red heifer myself.
Peace between Israel and Arab nations will come before the heifer. The covenant of peace in the Middle East will be what allows Israel to rebuild the Temple. We’ve been watching for this.

Lisa

Superstar
Peace between Israel and Arab nations will come before the heifer. The covenant of peace in the Middle East will be what allows Israel to rebuild the Temple. We’ve been watching for this.
I thought it was going to be more specific..like an agreement to build the temple on the Temple Mount.

Thunderian

Superstar
I thought it was going to be more specific..like an agreement to build the temple on the Temple Mount.
Whatever happens that leads to the Temple being built, peace between Israel and Arab nations will have to precede it.

There is no doubt that when the Temple is built, it will be with the blessing of most, if not all, Arab Muslim nations.

Thunderian

Superstar
When Israel became a nation once more in 1948, it was a stunning fulfillment of Bible prophecy. We are seeing the beginning of another astonishing fulfillment as Israel makes peace with her enemies. Both of these things must take place to set up the Tribulation.