Israel’s Elections Going According to Zachariah’s Prophecy Foreshadowing Messiah

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Posted September 15th

I’m not sure what to make of this article posted two days before the Israeli elections, but it does appear that we live in interesting times...

“Mystics and end-of-day experts are predicting that elections on Tuesday will be a replay, resulting inconclusively with no coalition being formed. End-of-days experts and mystics have been predicting this outcome for months while noting that the dissolution of the government is a necessary precondition for the resurrection of the Davidic Dynasty.”

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/137190/israels-elections-going-according-zachariahs-prophecy-foreshadowing-messiah/

Dalit

Star
Posted September 15th

I’m not sure what to make of this article posted two days before the Israeli elections, but it does appear that we live in interesting times...

“Mystics and end-of-day experts are predicting that elections on Tuesday will be a replay, resulting inconclusively with no coalition being formed. End-of-days experts and mystics have been predicting this outcome for months while noting that the dissolution of the government is a necessary precondition for the resurrection of the Davidic Dynasty.”

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/137190/israels-elections-going-according-zachariahs-prophecy-foreshadowing-messiah/
But first the counterfeit then the real. Moshiach comes for His own, then anti-Moshiach reigns, then Millenial Kingdom of Moshiach. I pray they can discern the real.

Posted September 15th

Sure but they say this every year, as well as that the Moshiach is not actually expected until around 2000 years from now (according to more authoritative Jewish texts).

However if they did decide to pump out a Moshiach this year, I hardly see most Jews taking the bait and the world's Atheists would probably be laughing at it. Of course we still are in times that want something to happen (not even religious-specific but something).

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
An candid interview between the editor of Breaking Israel News and R$E reveals areas of common understanding and opposite interpretations between Jews and Christians.

Quite an eye opener!

DavidSon

Star
An candid interview between the editor of Breaking Israel News and R$E reveals areas of common understanding and opposite interpretations between Jews and Christians.

Quite an eye opener!

Didn't you post this video a few times before? Hey 3's a charm, right?

I do have to give you thanks for showing me where to go to check for the current Zionist/IDF/Mossad/Chabad propaganda for the week. I saw that Zechariah bit days ago. It's helpful to know what the anti-christ's are up to. You think Adam feels any regret or unhappiness living in Occupied Palestine? I would think it'd be difficult to find peace, but then again as a former soldier I'm sure he's been trained to ignore external pressures.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Didn't you post this video a few times before? Hey 3's a charm, right?
I have because there is appears to be a common misapprehension here about how many Christians who are of the view that God has caused the Jews to return to their ancient homeland for His purposes can simultaneously entirely disagree with the Jewish perspective on the Messiah. Because they reject Jesus, they are primed and ready to be deceived by the “worthless shepherd”.

Do I believe they are “bad people” for being deceived? In a sense they are no better or worse than Muslims who embrace a book that repeatedly misrepresents Jesus. My prayer for both them and the Jews who “can’t see it” is for their eyes to be opened (individually) so they do not fall into the deception that appears to be just round the corner.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I didn’t have this prophecy on my radar, but it seems Micah 4 may well be coming in to play as “King Bibi’s” reign seems shaky at best right now...

9 Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? is thy counsellor perished? for pangs have taken thee as a woman in travail.
10 Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the Lord shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.
11 Now also many nations are gathered against thee, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion.

I have because there is appears to be a common misapprehension here about how many Christians who are of the view that God has caused the Jews to return to their ancient homeland for His purposes can simultaneously entirely disagree with the Jewish perspective on the Messiah. Because they reject Jesus, they are primed and ready to be deceived by the “worthless shepherd”.

Do I believe they are “bad people” for being deceived? In a sense they are no better or worse than Muslims who embrace a book that repeatedly misrepresents Jesus. My prayer for both them and the Jews who “can’t see it” is for their eyes to be opened (individually) so they do not fall into the deception that appears to be just round the corner.

islam does not misrepresent Jesus at all.
The truth is that Philo (the jewish philosopher) only SYMBOLICALLY AND METAPHORICALLY referred to the Logos/Word/Image of God as 'The only begotten Son of God'.
Everything else beyond that such as the way you christians made Jesus into a diety is due to your own poor understanding of metaphysics and mystical themes eg 'gnosis' and therefore do not posess a basic understanding of the NT.
For example, how many times do christians capitalise 'The LORD Jesus' and yet even when addressed by rabbis as 'Lord', Jesus referenced Psalm 110...a chapter where David refers to the archetypal messiah as 'lord/adoni', even though it also refers to GOD/YAHWEH as ADONAI.
Therefore islam is obviously a simplified religion that eliminates this entire error by rightly just calling him the same thing Isaiah calls him, the SERVANT/SLAVE of God.
The christians even attempted to misdirect this by claiming 'oh no Jesus, as God incarnated in the flesh, only appeared as a slave in terms of his manly form' even though in those isaiah verses, it says MY SON. So it is the SON(the logos/word/image of God) who is called the Servant/slave.
christians are so stupid they even attacked islam for using the words 'slave of Allah' insisting that 'we are not slaves, we are free' despite the fact the messiah/SON(the logod/word/image of God) is specifically called the ABDI (slave/servant) in hebrew.
So basically you are wrong on just about every level of theology and are blatantly contradicting the bible.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So basically you are wrong on just about every level of theology and are blatantly contradicting the bible.
Well, that’s one perspective ;-)

On the other hand I am increasingly finding that as I study the OT, Jesus is revealed in all his glory, though veiled in patterns, allusions and symbolism throughout in a way that completely predates the Greeks.

To blow your mind further, and forgetting corrupted astrology, ask yourself this - who named the stars. As many of these unlikely names are also preserved in Arabic, you may appreciate this information.

http://www.setterfield.org/stargospel.html

On the other hand I am increasingly finding that as I study the OT, Jesus is revealed in all his glory, though veiled in patterns, allusions and symbolism throughout in a way that completely predates the Greeks.

To blow your mind further, and forgetting corrupted astrology, ask yourself this - who named the stars. As many of these unlikely names are also preserved in Arabic, you may appreciate this information.

i'm giving those type of responses now because i'm tired of you guys not ever providing reasonable arguments and just referring to highly subjective stuff.
I don't believe in contradictions...
if the OT calls him 'adoni' and 'adbi' (slave of God) rather than Adonai, he can never ever ever be God.
If Jesus says 'The Son can do NOTHING ON HIS OWN' and 'it is the Father doing it through me'
then again, he can never be God.

I don't have time to read that link, can you sum up the argument for me? what possible point could it make that would convince me that Jesus is God and that the bible is wrong?

DavidSon

Star

We're all free to our beliefs. I personally think bundling the relationship Isalm and Judaism have toward Jesus is insane. They're as far apart as east from west. One faith (the one that's 30,000 times larger lol) cherishes Him. You must know that Islam also looks to Jesus as the Messiah, with that amount of reverence.

Seriously there's no problem with anyone's beliefs. But when your prophesy leads to harming creation, hurting other human beings... it's just wrong. We should call it out. The issue of Israel's treatment of the Palestinian/Arabs is what the world will never stop commenting on, until there is justice. The families of the world were at war for thousands of years, but in the 20th century the nations agreed to seek peaceful solutions to conflicts. Under the LON and United Nations declarations, lands acquired through military conquest are not recognized. https://www.britannica.com/topic/conquest-international-law

Here's a vision: when the Israelis give back the Golan and return to the 1948 borders we can all STFU and move on. Let them both be normal like every other miserable country lol. Man and woman can go in peace into their own heavens. You don't think we're all tired of it? The Israeli government are like vipers that will not stop violating the law. Offer to buy your neighbor's land and if he says no, work something out for each others benefit. We watch them slowly chiseling away at the territory. They're the child that's caught, hands behind their back, acting like the adults didn't see what was done.

There can't be peace and Godliness until the political side is reconciled. All the money and weapons in the world can't change the force of right over wrong. It could be hundreds of years from now but I believe the situation will be rectified. I hope in the future they'll look back at this madness with a superior understanding of how stupid the fights were.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
...They're as far apart as east from west. One faith (the one that's 30,000 times larger lol) cherishes Him. You must know that Islam also looks to Jesus as the Messiah, with that amount of reverence.
It got me to thinking that “misidentification” is the thing at play here. The Jews call Jesus the Mamzer, whilst the Muslims revere him (but only as much as the other prophets pbuh.

If you were to be introduced to the Queen of England and were to say “she only just one member of the Royal household, and certainly of no greater in rank than any other (whilst worthy of respect)” you might be closer to the mark than someone who thought she was a lady of the night, but both of you would be incorrect.

If those views were widely known at court, perhaps neither mistaken party would be granted access to the Queens presence.

DavidSon

Star
It got me to thinking that “misidentification” is the thing at play here. The Jews call Jesus the Mamzer, whilst the Muslims revere him (but only as much as the other prophets pbuh.

If you were to be introduced to the Queen of England and were to say “she only just one member of the Royal household, and certainly of no greater in rank than any other (whilst worthy of respect)” you might be closer to the mark than someone who thought she was a lady of the night, but both of you would be incorrect.

If those views were widely known at court, perhaps neither mistaken party would be granted access to the Queens presence.
I don't see any "perhaps" about it. The Queen will allow the company of the sincere admirer. The fool who calls her a whore will be thrashed or possibly worse. Logically there is no comparison to a religion that titles Jesus as a bastard. It seems slightly wicked to me to repeat that or make light of such a phrase. It's a disgrace to compare Islam to that, ignoring their history with Christianity.

Each unto their own. I honor freedom of religion. But if your intentions are to in any way harm the liberty of my family and friends, know we will defend ourselves.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't see any "perhaps" about it. The Queen will allow the company of the sincere admirer. The fool who calls her a whore will be thrashed or possibly worse. Logically there is no comparison to a religion that titles Jesus as a bastard. It seems slightly wicked to me to repeat that or make light of such a phrase. It's a disgrace to compare Islam to that, ignoring their history with Christianity.

Each unto their own. I honor freedom of religion. But if your intentions are to in any way harm the liberty of my family and friends, know we will defend ourselves.
The cruel thing is that missing out on who Jesus is, by an inch or a country mile is to miss out on salvation. To trust in your own works, rather than his completed work on the cross is to refuse to come on the terms offered.

Matthew 18:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Is it more wrong to believe that Jesus died but that it didn't count or that he didn't die at all - maybe so, but if the NT represents the historic truth of the matter, then that is what Muslims and Jews will both have to deal with.

One of my first posts here was to highlight a book by Lee Strobel, " The Case for Christ". Either Jesus is who he says he is, or he is not. He either died for us or he did not. He either rose again or not, and he will either return again, or will not.

Please excuse me for being so "black and white", but that is the truth we must all deal with.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
i'm giving those type of responses now because i'm tired of you guys not ever providing reasonable arguments and just referring to highly subjective stuff.
I don't believe in contradictions...
if the OT calls him 'adoni' and 'adbi' (slave of God) rather than Adonai, he can never ever ever be God.
If Jesus says 'The Son can do NOTHING ON HIS OWN' and 'it is the Father doing it through me'
then again, he can never be God.

I don't have time to read that link, can you sum up the argument for me? what possible point could it make that would convince me that Jesus is God and that the bible is wrong?
Slightly off topic but a great study:-

The Witness of the Stars
E.W.Bullinger

Synopsis

The Witness of the Stars stands as one of the best explanations of the constellations in the context of Biblical wisdom. This edition includes all of E. W. Bullinger's original charts and illustrations of the heavens above.

To compose this book, E. W. Bullinger used his Biblical scholarship alongside research of the origins of the astronomical constellations. He demonstrates, through a close reading of the Old and New Testaments, how each of the star signs relates to the Bible's stories. Gradually, it is revealed how God makes himself known to us through the Bible's astronomy.

The symbolism of the star signs are shown as important in the Bible. Their presence in verse relates not simply to their appearances, such as Libra's scales or Aries as a ram, but also the way in which Biblical figures behave after looking at the heavens for guidance. The Book of Job is highlighted by Bullinger for being significantly influenced by the stars. As well as this, we receive a historical examination of the origins of certain star signs, with their early appearance in Akkadian texts.

Further into his analysis, Bullinger uses the stars and their patterns to prove that God's intentions for mankind can be read from the constellations. By examining how the stars are laid out in the sky, the author is able to map not simply the past events of the Bible, but the future events due to take place between mankind and the Lord.