Islamophobia/Anti Muslim rhetoric

JoChris

Superstar
Hahahahaha It seems you’ve copied and pasted all the stereotypes you could think off onto this post with no real knowledge about Islam
First of all I am a Muslim so I have a fairly good picture of my community and the basics of my religion
You are right, we do believe in sharia law but we were taught that we should follow the rules of our land also
I advise you to not check out google when trying to find authentic answers why not go to the Quran directly and when you get to a part that says kill the infidels I advice you to go to an Islamic scholar and ask for the context behind that in the Quran
I wouldn’t call myself sexist at all. Women are given the same liberties as men
View attachment 29814
Have a blessed day/night
......And due to the wives is similar to what is expected of them, according to what is reasonable. But the men have a degree over them [in responsibility and authority]. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.
Therefore men dominate women.

..... And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her......

Therefore one twice as smart as two women.

And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse.....

Plenty of loopholes for as much action in the bed as the MAN wants... where is the equal opportunity for WOMEN?
e.g. Right hand possess- doesn't that sound like female slaves?

Remember, the Quran is the inspired Word of Allah, without any errors etc according to Muslims. If you don't obey those above laws, then you don't obey Muhammad's decrees in the Quran.

A simple search, limiting to quran website quickly showed examples show men have it way better than women do, if the men actually obey the Quran and not modern society norms.
Thank goodness majority of Muslims (at least in western countries) are more moral than Muhammad.

If you try and explain those verses away, you really are showing you are ashamed of your Quran.

Thunderian

Superstar
That's one perspective. Another would be to look at it from a national sovereignty perspective, that the latter countries you mentioned respect China's autonomy, while the western countries promote the typical globalist subversion tactics.
I’m sure that’s one way of excusing it. But why isn’t that “respect for autonomy” extended to any other countries who are accused of mistreating Muslims? The Muslim world certainly hasn’t been shy when it comes to criticism of Israel, have they? They’ve also been pretty vocal about the Rohinga genocide. But these Muslim nations not only decline to criticize China’s abuses against Muslims, they sign a letter attesting that they have no problem whatsoever with China caging a million Muslims and using them for slave labour, with China forcing Muslim women to take men — new “husbands”, provided by the state — into their homes and beds, while their children are taken into state orphanages, forced to eat pork, and forbidden to learn about their culture or faith. The entire Muslim world knows about all these things and collectively just said to China, “Keep up the good work!”

Why not just say nothing at all?

If I was a Muslim, this would enrage me. As a human being, who has a wife and children, it enrages me to think about this happening to any family, no matter what their faith.

That’s why it’s hard to take these “The West is so Islamophobic” threads and posts seriously. No country is doing to Muslims what China is doing to Uighurs, and the countries who are supposedly the most Islamophobic are the only ones saying anything about it. But, Boris Johnson (who has Muslims in his caucus). But, Muslim ban (which isn’t a ban on Muslims, by any stretch).

......And due to the wives is similar to what is expected of them, according to what is reasonable. But the men have a degree over them [in responsibility and authority]. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.
LOL! the passage is about filing divorce:

"And if they have resolved on a divorce, then Allah is surely Hearing, Knowing.
And the divorced women should keep themselves in waiting for three courses; and it is not lawful for them that they should conceal what Allah has created in their wombs, if they believe in Allah and the last day; and their husbands have a better right to take them back in the meanwhile if they wish for reconciliation; and they have rights similar to those against them in a just manner, and the men are a degree above them, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.
Divorce may be (pronounced) twice, then keep (them) in good fellowship or let (them) go with kindness; and it is not lawful for you to take any part of what you have given them, unless both fear that they cannot keep within the limits of Allah; then if you fear that they cannot keep within the limits of Allah, there is no blame on them for what she gives up to become free thereby. These are the limits of Allah, so do not exceed them and whoever exceeds the limits of Allah these it is that are the unjust.
So if he divorces her she shall not be lawful to him afterwards until she marries another husband; then if he divorces her there is no blame on them both if they return to each other (by marriage), if they think that they can keep within the limits of Allah, and these are the limits of Allah which He makes clear for a people who know.

And when you divorce women and they reach their prescribed time, then either retain them in good fellowship or set them free with liberality, and do not retain them for injury, so that you exceed the limits, and whoever does this, he indeed is unjust to his own soul; and do not take Allah's communications for a mockery, and remember the favor of Allah upon you, and that which He has revealed to you of the Book and the Wisdom, admonishing you thereby; and be careful (of your duty to) Allah, and know that Allah is the Knower of all things."
- Surah 2:227-232

And it gives women a lot more patience and grace than men, in that situation.

And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse.....
"Forbidden to you are your mothers and your daughters and your sisters and your paternal aunts and your maternal aunts and brothers' daughters and sisters' daughters and your mothers that have suckled you and your foster-sisters and mothers of your wives and your step-daughters who are in your guardianship, (born) of your wives to whom you have gone in, but if you have not gone in to them, there is no blame on you (in marrying them), and the wives of your sons who are of your own loins and that you should have two sisters together, except what has already passed; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.
And whoever among you has not within his power ampleness of means to marry free believing women, then (he may marry) of those whom your right hands possess from among your believing maidens; and Allah knows best your faith: you are (sprung) the one from the other; so marry them with the permission of their masters, and give them their dowries justly, they being chaste, not fornicating, nor receiving paramours; and when they are taken in marriage, then if they are guilty of indecency, they shall suffer half the punishment which is (inflicted) upon free women. This is for him among you who fears falling into evil; and that you abstain is better for you, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."
- Surah 4:23-25

Why is it that you Protestants have the mental disorder at only being able to read half of a single sentence at a time? You do do this with your own Bible obsessively.

Plenty of loopholes for as much action in the bed as the MAN wants... where is the equal opportunity for WOMEN?
e.g. Right hand possess- doesn't that sound like female slaves?
Yes, you are allowed to marry a slave.
Yes, there is equal opportunity, both men and women are advised to take care of each other when their partner is in need of it. This is good, positive marriage etiquette.

Remember, the Quran is the inspired Word of Allah, without any errors etc according to Muslims.
Yes :cool: (and literally God speaking, not just 'inspired')

If you try and explain those verses away, you really are showing you are ashamed of your Quran.
Why would someone need to explain away God's word? God is the ultimate authority, not us.

Last edited:
I’m sure that’s one way of excusing it. But why isn’t that “respect for autonomy” extended to any other countries who are accused of mistreating Muslims? The Muslim world certainly hasn’t been shy when it comes to criticism of Israel, have they? They’ve also been pretty vocal about the Rohinga genocide. But these Muslim nations not only decline to criticize China’s abuses against Muslims, they sign a letter attesting that they have no problem whatsoever with China caging a million Muslims and using them for slave labour, with China forcing Muslim women to take men — new “husbands”, provided by the state — into their homes and beds, while their children are taken into state orphanages, forced to eat pork, and forbidden to learn about their culture or faith. The entire Muslim world knows about all these things and collectively just said to China, “Keep up the good work!”

If I was a Muslim, this would enrage me. As a human being, who has a wife and children, it enrages me to think about this happening to any family, no matter what their faith.

That’s why it’s hard to take these “The West is so Islamophobic” threads and posts seriously. No country is doing to Muslims what China is doing to Uighurs, and the countries who are supposedly the most Islamophobic are the only ones saying anything about it. But, Boris Johnson (who has Muslims in his caucus). But, Muslim ban (which isn’t a ban on Muslims, by any stretch).
Honestly, if what you say is true, I didn’t know the repression was to that extent.

Phithx

Veteran
You’re Christian Right?
The difference between you and I Lisa is that my book and my religion teaches me to be respectful of all religions (now you’re going to pick out a quote from the Quran and misinterpret it ) and a part of my faith is believing in Jesus. Actually Jesus is very important to the Islamic faith
Now I see you clearly dislike Islam but as a person of faith, I think in all faiths there is the idea of tolerance and kindness.
Oh and like always you’ve jumped to conclusions about women in Islam
Mary, mother of Jesus was fully covered was she not. In western society it was only recent women ditched their long dresses for more “liberating”styles
You seem to be mixing culture and religion I’m afraid
Pls educate yourself properly on Islam instead of just mouthing what the media and some instances have shown you ... like I said 1.7 billion of us if we were all women haters it’d be a lot worse
I'm a westerner who lived and worked in the Gulf for 4 years.
My wife loved it there: she felt so safe she said, amongst all the other perks.
I know that the other western women expats who lived there loved it there.
All the women in the families that visited us there loved it. It's very woman friendly.
It's not nearly as decadent as the west, although becoming westernised fast from what I could tell.
A colleague of mine at the company I worked with told me that he worked for a bank in Saudi Arabia before that job, and he said close to half of those enormous bank balances that those people have were in the names of women.
Westerners don't seem to have a clue.
They get fed the bad stories - part of the bad press, like the total lies told about the 7th July London bombings https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/islamophobia-anti-muslim-rhetoric.6826/page-5#post-255333
God bless you.

Lisa

Superstar

Maybe part of the reason they forced the muslim women to take the new husbands is because of the female shortage that China still has due to the one child policy? Where many girl babies were aborted or abandoned to orphanages for a boy.

Phithx

Veteran
The Saxons/British, Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, etc., are cousins of each other via Abraham, who together make up some 2 billion plus people: like the stars of heaven, exactly as told to Abraham. And those descendants have sired with other peoples - "as the sand upon the sea shore"? Several races claim Israel descent, and they are probably right.

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as "the stars of the heaven", and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy descendants shall possess the (sea) gates of their enemies;
22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed My voice.

While the counterfeit "Jews" are some 18 million; nowhere near that Prophesied number, and their leadership: the Synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9), who are in bed with Judahite British monarchy, are desperate to pit the cousins against each other - with fake terrorism which they orchestrate and is easy to spot - so that they destroy each other, so that the counterfeit "Jews" and British monarchy and a few rich others can have the Earth to themselves*, but they will fail, guaranteed (Rev. 3:9). But obviously some ordinary "Jews" are not into their leadership's satanic schemes, or are even aware of them, and some will also be saved in the end (Rev. 7:9). *See Georgia Gude Stones - 1st comandment - world population below 500 million.

British Arabs Indians cousins.png

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
The Saxons/British, Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, etc., are cousins of each other via Abraham, who together make up some 2 billion plus people: like the stars of heaven, exactly as told to Abraham. And those descendants have sired with other peoples - "as the sand upon the sea shore"? Several races claim Israel descent, and they are probably right.

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as "the stars of the heaven", and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy descendants shall possess the (sea) gates of their enemies;
22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed My voice.

While the counterfeit "Jews" are some 18 million; nowhere near that Prophesied number, and their leadership: the Synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9), who are in bed with Judahite British monarchy, are desperate to pit the cousins against each other - with fake terrorism which they orchestrate and is easy to spot - , so that they destroy each other, so that the counterfeit "Jews" and British monarchy and a few rich others can have the Earth to themselves, but they will fail, guaranteed (Rev. 3:9). But obviously some ordinary "Jews" are not into their leadership's satanic schemes, or are even aware of them, and some will also be saved in the end (Rev. 7:9).

View attachment 29839
Please post things like this in the Religion/Fantasy section so we can all tell you how stupid they are.

I agree with the point that Muslim countries are being so silent on this
It’s so frustrating
Thank you for having empathy for these people - you are right no matter the faith this shouldn’t be happening

I'm a westerner who lived and worked in the Gulf for 4 years.
My wife loved it there: she felt so safe she said, amongst all the other perks.
I know that the other western women expats who lived there loved it there.
All the women in the families that visited us there loved it. It's very woman friendly.
It's not nearly as decadent as the west, although becoming westernised fast from what I could tell.
A colleague of mine at the company I worked with told me that he worked for a bank in Saudi Arabia before that job, and he said close to half of those enormous bank balances that those people have were in the names of women.
Westerners don't seem to have a clue.
They get fed the bad stories - part of the bad press, like the total lies told about the 7th July London bombings https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/islamophobia-anti-muslim-rhetoric.6826/page-5#post-255333
God bless you.
This warmed my heart
Thank you for sharing I’m so proud of the Muslims that made these women feel safe and welcome - I wish everyone was so tolerant
And welcome to the thread I hope you stick around!

LOL! the passage is about filing divorce:

"And if they have resolved on a divorce, then Allah is surely Hearing, Knowing.
And the divorced women should keep themselves in waiting for three courses; and it is not lawful for them that they should conceal what Allah has created in their wombs, if they believe in Allah and the last day; and their husbands have a better right to take them back in the meanwhile if they wish for reconciliation; and they have rights similar to those against them in a just manner, and the men are a degree above them, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.
Divorce may be (pronounced) twice, then keep (them) in good fellowship or let (them) go with kindness; and it is not lawful for you to take any part of what you have given them, unless both fear that they cannot keep within the limits of Allah; then if you fear that they cannot keep within the limits of Allah, there is no blame on them for what she gives up to become free thereby. These are the limits of Allah, so do not exceed them and whoever exceeds the limits of Allah these it is that are the unjust.
So if he divorces her she shall not be lawful to him afterwards until she marries another husband; then if he divorces her there is no blame on them both if they return to each other (by marriage), if they think that they can keep within the limits of Allah, and these are the limits of Allah which He makes clear for a people who know.

And when you divorce women and they reach their prescribed time, then either retain them in good fellowship or set them free with liberality, and do not retain them for injury, so that you exceed the limits, and whoever does this, he indeed is unjust to his own soul; and do not take Allah's communications for a mockery, and remember the favor of Allah upon you, and that which He has revealed to you of the Book and the Wisdom, admonishing you thereby; and be careful (of your duty to) Allah, and know that Allah is the Knower of all things."
- Surah 2:227-232

And it gives women a lot more patience and grace than men, in that situation.

"Forbidden to you are your mothers and your daughters and your sisters and your paternal aunts and your maternal aunts and brothers' daughters and sisters' daughters and your mothers that have suckled you and your foster-sisters and mothers of your wives and your step-daughters who are in your guardianship, (born) of your wives to whom you have gone in, but if you have not gone in to them, there is no blame on you (in marrying them), and the wives of your sons who are of your own loins and that you should have two sisters together, except what has already passed; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.
And whoever among you has not within his power ampleness of means to marry free believing women, then (he may marry) of those whom your right hands possess from among your believing maidens; and Allah knows best your faith: you are (sprung) the one from the other; so marry them with the permission of their masters, and give them their dowries justly, they being chaste, not fornicating, nor receiving paramours; and when they are taken in marriage, then if they are guilty of indecency, they shall suffer half the punishment which is (inflicted) upon free women. This is for him among you who fears falling into evil; and that you abstain is better for you, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."
- Surah 4:23-25

Why is it that you Protestants have the mental disorder at only being able to read half of a single sentence at a time? You do do this with your own Bible obsessively.

Yes, you are allowed to marry a slave.
Yes, there is equal opportunity, both men and women are advised to take care of each other when their partner is in need of it. This is good, positive marriage etiquette.

Yes :cool: (and literally God speaking, not just 'inspired')

Why would someone need to explain away God's word? God is the ultimate authority, not us.
Thank you I didn’t want to reply in case I misinterpreted the message and I’m not an aalimah (I wish I was)
Thank you for the clarification x

Phithx

Veteran
This warmed my heart
Thank you for sharing I’m so proud of the Muslims that made these women feel safe and welcome - I wish everyone was so tolerant
And welcome to the thread I hope you stick around!
You're welcome, and thank-you for the welcome. And we'll see how it goes.

Westerners/ British/ true Israel can be very arrogant unfortunately: not all obviously: been like that for thousands of years:

Deuteronomy 9:5 Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that He may perform the Word which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel.
9:6 Understand therefore, that the "I AM" thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou [art] a stiffnecked (arrogant and obstinate) people.

Last edited:

sickgirl15

Established
I think like in Australia it looks like Muslim migration was the straw that broke the UK camel's back. It isn't the main issue, it just is easily identified because Muslims are more obviously different in appearance and culture.

Australians have been worried about very high population increases for many years. The price of housing is dangerously high in every area that has jobs. Capital cities have the jobs, migrants want to live in capital cities too (that is where services for migrants are). It is all a massive mess.
Frankly I think when only when baby boomers start dying things will improve for everyone in western nations. That sounds terrible but they do have a disproportionate amount of the voting power and a lot of the money now. :(
The phrase “Islamophobia” makes absolutely NO sense, and was made up to attempt to make free living Westerners like Americans and Europeans feel “guilty” about having (quite realistic) “issues” with Muslims, their “religion” (which is really an ideology) called “Islam,” and their anti-Western, pro-Sharia Law, extremely sexist, and homophobic beliefs. I am a very open minded woman, but my belief system which I live by is essentially “live as you choose to, but hurt no one.” (Unless they try and hurt ME or my loved ones). Believers of Islam hate all “infidels” (non-followers/believers of THEIR “religion” and lifestyle. That, to me, is WRONG. No one has the right to tell another human being how they “should” live, who they “should” have an intimate relationship with, and that if you happen to be born female that you are automatically INFERIOR to your male counterparts!! Westerners who are “cool with” Muslims, and their hateful beliefs (We can thank ex Muslim sympathasizer and president Barack Hussein Obama for lying to us all, and tell us Islam is a “religion of peace,” which is an outright lie)! Bullshit!

DavidSon

Star
The Christchurch Shooting and the Normalization of Anti-Muslim Terrorism

An article by Webb from earlier in the year shows how the US war machine, Israel, and the media are complicit in the wicked agenda to attack Muslims and Muslim states:

"Indeed, while Trump’s rise to political power has brought Islamophobic rhetoric into the public sphere in an undeniable way, it is a symptom of a much broader effort aimed at propagandizing the people of the United States and other Western countries to support wars in and military occupations of Muslim-majority countries. This manufactured Islamophobia, largely a product of Western governments and a compliant mass media, has sought to vilify all Muslims by maligning the religion itself as terrorism, in order to justify the plunder of their countries and deflect attention from their suffering.

It is a classic “divide and conquer” scam aimed at keeping Westerners divided from Muslims in their own countries and abroad. The horrific shooting in Christchurch is a testament to its unfortunate success and pervasiveness, as well as a potent reminder that it must be stopped. Indeed, this manufactured Islamophobia has made it so that Muslims in their home countries are in danger of dying from Western-backed wars and, if they flee to the “safer” West, they have targets on their backs painted by the very war propaganda used to justify Western military adventurism in Muslim-majority nations."

The phrase “Islamophobia” makes absolutely NO sense, and was made up to attempt to make free living Westerners like Americans and Europeans feel “guilty” about having (quite realistic) “issues” with Muslims, their “religion” (which is really an ideology) called “Islam,” and their anti-Western, pro-Sharia Law, extremely sexist, and homophobic beliefs. I am a very open minded woman, but my belief system which I live by is essentially “live as you choose to, but hurt no one.” (Unless they try and hurt ME or my loved ones). Believers of Islam hate all “infidels” (non-followers/believers of THEIR “religion” and lifestyle. That, to me, is WRONG. No one has the right to tell another human being how they “should” live, who they “should” have an intimate relationship with, and that if you happen to be born female that you are automatically INFERIOR to your male counterparts!! Westerners who are “cool with” Muslims, and their hateful beliefs (We can thank ex Muslim sympathasizer and president Barack Hussein Obama for lying to us all, and tell us Islam is a “religion of peace,” which is an outright lie)! Bullshit!
You are not open minded if you believe the media’s portrayal of Muslims owned by Zionist’s over a book you haven’t even taken the time to understand- As an English Student they have many literature that has to be analysed that cant have one specific meaning but the Quran the most powerful book in the world hasn’t been analysed at all instead people take out one ayat with no knowledge about the historical events of Islam and call themselves open minded I’m sorry no that’s not being open minded

The Christchurch Shooting and the Normalization of Anti-Muslim Terrorism

An article by Webb from earlier in the year shows how the US war machine, Israel, and the media are complicit in the wicked agenda to attack Muslims and Muslim states:

"Indeed, while Trump’s rise to political power has brought Islamophobic rhetoric into the public sphere in an undeniable way, it is a symptom of a much broader effort aimed at propagandizing the people of the United States and other Western countries to support wars in and military occupations of Muslim-majority countries. This manufactured Islamophobia, largely a product of Western governments and a compliant mass media, has sought to vilify all Muslims by maligning the religion itself as terrorism, in order to justify the plunder of their countries and deflect attention from their suffering.

It is a classic “divide and conquer” scam aimed at keeping Westerners divided from Muslims in their own countries and abroad. The horrific shooting in Christchurch is a testament to its unfortunate success and pervasiveness, as well as a potent reminder that it must be stopped. Indeed, this manufactured Islamophobia has made it so that Muslims in their home countries are in danger of dying from Western-backed wars and, if they flee to the “safer” West, they have targets on their backs painted by the very war propaganda used to justify Western military adventurism in Muslim-majority nations."
Thank you!

Lisa

Superstar
You are not open minded if you believe the media’s portrayal of Muslims owned by Zionist’s over a book you haven’t even taken the time to understand- As an English Student they have many literature that has to be analysed that cant have one specific meaning but the Quran the most powerful book in the world hasn’t been analysed at all instead people take out one ayat with no knowledge about the historical events of Islam and call themselves open minded I’m sorry no that’s not being open minded
Muslims don’t seem to understand that we can get a picture of your book through watching how muslims operate. To really sell people on islam being actually peaceful...you all could come out condemning the actions of the terroristic ones...but that never happens to which one must conclude that all muslims don’t mind the terror that the ‘few’ come up with. Which then makes a person wonder what really is being taught in that book of yours.

DesertRose

Superstar
Sister @ShiningCarat14 you are a young person so you may not understand the tactics of phobes.
Essentially you are wasting your time trying to explain or reason with those who do not want to be reasoned with.
These people come from societies that have bullied and terrorized so many people on earth. They have wiped out the aboriginals of 3 continents and have brought wars to Muslim lands through the usage of lies and propaganda.
They are guilty 100% of being the biggest terrorists on earth.yet in their minds they are the victims and are the biggest fearmongers besides being the biggest warmongers.
They are in no way like the Prince of Peace Prophet Jesus peace be upon him. They are not peace makers nor are they meek.
One tactic they use is to provoke other groups by voicing heinous views in the hopes of getting a reaction .Really childish tactics.
Best to ignore them and not engage. Maybe pray for them:)

Last edited: