Islamophobia/Anti Muslim rhetoric

Hi, after today’s general election results in the U.K. with Boris Johnson becoming our Prime Minister by a landslide, I am feeling very apathetic about the politics not just here but around the world. Every country is electing anti Muslim politicians and white nationalism is rising more than ever and genocides are occurring all over the world especially targeting Muslims . I don’t believe the General election results were genuine either and im just feeling worried about our future. What are your thoughts?

DesertRose

Superstar
very country is electing anti Muslim politicians and white nationalism is rising more than ever and genocides are occurring all over the world especially targeting Muslims .
This thread is not at the spiritual forum so I can not post the prophecies that foretell this.
Suffice to say that at one point in the future and perhaps already in some areas of the world, holding on to faith will be like holding on to hot coals and nations will be inviting each other to fight and subjugate Muslims. Patience, steadfastness and faith are needed in this life.

India’s new bill to grant citizenship to all minorities except Muslims
caption under video:
India plans to grant citizenship to religious minorities, including Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, Christians, Sikhs and Parsis who flee Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. But the Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB) excludes Muslims.

On a good note, kudos to the African country called Gambia for taking Myanmar to the Hague for genocide against the Rohingyas:

Gambia responds to Myanmar's arguments on final day of ICJ hearings

Last edited:

Hubert

Established
I don’t believe the General election results were genuine either and im just feeling worried about our future. What are your thoughts?
I haven't seen any reason to believe that the vote wasn't genuine. I don't like the result, but as of now, I have no reason to doubt it.

JoChris

Superstar
Hi, after today’s general election results in the U.K. with Boris Johnson becoming our Prime Minister by a landslide, I am feeling very apathetic about the politics not just here but around the world. Every country is electing anti Muslim politicians and white nationalism is rising more than ever and genocides are occurring all over the world especially targeting Muslims . I don’t believe the General election results were genuine either and im just feeling worried about our future. What are your thoughts?
It happened in Australia as well. The conservative PM got in when every media outlet was predicting Labor Party would win.
Self-protection.. Australia is extremely migrant friendly (both my father and father-in-law are foreigners). The mood has turned against migrants for financial and social reasons.
We want to keep our country like the way it is. We don't want foreigners coming here and making us change to become like the countries THEY chose to leave.

MoDc

Established
The military industrial complex, the empire and the Nato allies should stop fomenting and starting never-ending wars. Many people would prefer to live in their countries without western interference. Dismantle empire.
Indeed,the refugee crisis we have seen over the last decade is caused by western military operations (and corporate exploitation). Its rather sad to scapegoat the victims of your countries crimes. Also, many people who are not refugees and voluntarily leave their countries to go to the west do so to leave conditions they find disagreeable in their home countries and they have no desire to replicate that in their new homes.

Also worth noting is that many of the highly publicized extremist attacks in Europe are done not by new immigrants but first or second generation young males facing exclusion and unemployment under western neoliberalism.

People who insist on their countries ( or their lives or reality for that matter ) “staying the same”must have very difficult lives indeed, as change is the name of the game ( of life )

DesertRose

Superstar
Also worth noting is that many of the highly publicized extremist attacks in Europe are done not by new immigrants but first or second generation young males facing exclusion and unemployment under western neoliberalism.
I am more jaded and would include the alphabet soup orgs and their false flags
People who insist on their countries ( or their lives or reality for that matter ) “staying the same”must have very difficult lives indeed, as change is the name of the game ( of life )
Totally agree......if only they would focus on how the elites have manipulated everyone economically and used that hardship to run templates of divide and rule .

AD HOC

Established
"Every country is electing anti Muslim politicians and white nationalism is rising more than ever" @ShiningCarat14

Wind yer neck in. He didn't win it by a landslide, his party has a majority.
I can't be arsed too much to argue that sentence, but I have to point out to you that you are completely wrong.
Do you even reside in the UK? If so, do you get out much? Try researching The Mayor of London, (Muslim), local town Mayors, Councillors etc. White Nationalism in the UK? Are you Lily Allen? FFS, ill informed and biased with an agenda.
Are you a yoghurt knitting bleeding liberal per chance?

Last edited:

AD HOC

Established
It happened in Australia as well. The conservative PM got in when every media outlet was predicting Labor Party would win.
Self-protection.. Australia is extremely migrant friendly (both my father and father-in-law are foreigners). The mood has turned against migrants for financial and social reasons.
We want to keep our country like the way it is. We don't want foreigners coming here and making us change to become like the countries THEY chose to leave.

Bill Shorten was the reason that Labour lost. Fact. He lost the unloseable election because he is a fuckwit.
The Liberal Party coalition and ScoMo got lucky.
Australians aren't particularly migrant friendly. Probably one of the most racist countries I have been to.

Your quoted text below shows how racist you are. That shows that you are not thinking for yourself, but following the trend of others.

"We want to keep our country like the way it is. We don't want foreigners coming here and making us change to become like the countries THEY chose to leave."

Australians struggle to cope with the indigenous population, let alone be migrant friendly to the Asian (Chinese) communities. Australians don't welcome diversity, and it is one of the most backward countries on this planet.

You're talking nonsense, and probably voted for Farage (edited, strong language deleted)

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Yeah YOU'RE the ones that need to worry while us christians gets our heads chopped off, our homes raided, get robbed, beaten, raped and murdered. I hope they ban your people all over the WORLD. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Speaking of the never-ending wars.
The Afghanistan War Has Been A Tissue Of Lies
By Eric S. Margolis
December 14, 2019

Excerpt:
"Arrogance and ignorance, backed by mammoth brute force, led US policy in the remote Asian nation. Attacking Afghanistan was revenge for the 9/11 attacks against the US. As this writer saw first hand in Afghanistan, all the claims about Osama bin Laden’s ‘terrorist training camps’ in Afghanistan were lies. 9/11 was not planned in Afghanistan."

His conclusion:
"America’s media, with a few small exceptions, has promoted the Pentagon’s war against the Afghan people and totally covered up its atrocities and egregious lies. This war has become a giant, money devouring killing machine that boosts politicians and military contractors. The past presidents who cheered on this disgraceful war against one of the world’s poorest, most backward nations deserve to be disgraced.

Meanwhile, we must stop and think about the Pashtun tribal fighters who held off the world’s mightiest military machine for the past 18 years with little more than old AK-47 rifles and indomitable courage. We owe them our sincerest apologies and a rebuilt country. As a former US soldier I salute them, these bravest of the brave."

Last edited:
I haven't seen any reason to believe that the vote wasn't genuine. I don't like the result, but as of now, I have no reason to doubt it.
I understand where you might come from but I don’t understand how it was such a big majority. The media has been anti corbyn and labour to an extreme throughout the campaign strategy but perhaps I have failed to see Tory support as I live in a very solid labour constituency.
There was also a video directed where votes were being rubbed out but I don’t want to legitimise this as I don’t know the truth behind this.
I’m just finding it highly unlikely that the outcome was so high or maybe it’s just my denial

"Every country is electing anti Muslim politicians and white nationalism is rising more than ever" @ShiningCarat14

Wind yer neck in. He didn't win it by a landslide, his party has a majority.
I can't be arsed too much to argue that sentence, but I have to point out to you that you are completely wrong.
Do you even reside in the UK? If so, do you get out much? Try researching The Mayor of London, (Muslim), local town Mayors, Councillors etc. White Nationalism in the UK? Are you Lily Allen? FFS, ill informed and biased with an agenda.
Are you a yoghurt knitting bleeding liberal per chance?
I knew there were repercussions of posting here but thank you for your input that clearly defines your age and maturity levels
Like the phrase “yoghurt knitting”! So fitting In a professional debate
Try researching Britain First, EDL and whilst your at it why not visit Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson endorsing the Conservative party
It is a landslide when reviewing stats from previous general elections. An 80 seat majority has wiped out the chances of a labour government in the next general election
Yes I am from the U.K. and am 3rd generation British and know far well the consequences of far right sentiment under Johnson’s rule.

Yeah YOU'RE the ones that need to worry while us christians gets our heads chopped off, our homes raided, get robbed, beaten, raped and murdered. I hope they ban your people all over the WORLD.
Kinda hard when there are 1 billion of us but thank you
I’m not saying all Muslims are perfect I don’t particularly associate ideologies from people to the faith but the ignorance and hatred of the individuals themselves

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Kinda hard when there are 1 billion of us but thank you
I’m not saying all Muslims are perfect I don’t particularly associate ideologies from any religion to the faith but the ignorance and hatred of the individuals themselves
Actually very close to 2 billion. :)

My advice is don't let yourself be distracted by those who are emotionally disturbed, all we can do is pray for them.

JoChris

Superstar
Bill Shorten was the reason that Labour lost. Fact. He lost the unloseable election because he is a fuckwit.
The Liberal Party coalition and ScoMo got lucky.
Bill Shorten should never have been Labor leader but they seemed to have no other option.
The Liberal Party did a very successful fear campaign, with the assistance of a mega-rich business man turned politician Clive Palmer "putting Australia first' (xenophobia inserted).
On Facebook there was fake news about Labor Party going to introduce a death tax. That made many pensioners scared for their loved ones' inheritance.
Australians aren't particularly migrant friendly. Probably one of the most racist countries I have been to.

Your quoted text below shows how racist you are. That shows that you are not thinking for yourself, but following the trend of others.
Did you really think I was quoting others? Thanks for the compliment.

Australia would be in a recession if it wasn't for huge amount of migrants on visas, foreign students and foreign companies buying everything the government will let them. Except for Sydney and Melbourne real estate prices have crashed.
Living costs have gone through the roof. No new jobs are being created. There is massive unemployment problems in regional towns.
Drought has gone on for many years. Where there has been rain, there has been extreme floods.
The massive bushfires resulted from a mixture of drought and weird weather systems. The wet season in the Northen Territory normally starts in November and flows on slowly into rest of country.
In Queensland Labor lost just about every seat because they were scared Labor's environmental policies were going to take away new mining jobs if they didn't let new mining projects start.
QLD and Western Australia has had a recession for years thanks to mining job losses.
When people are in fear they don't want change. If that means foreigners are rejected in the process, I feel sorry for them but I feel way more sorry for Australians living in very lousy conditions right now. Countries should look after their own people first.

Australians struggle to cope with the indigenous population, let alone be migrant friendly to the Asian (Chinese) communities. Australians don't welcome diversity, and it is one of the most backward countries on this planet.
Blame the Chinese government for trying to make us like China by stealth, invading us via buying everything the Government decides to offer them instead of using military means like the olden days.
Blame the Chinese government for brainwashing their students so much they can't take any criticism of their invasion of Taiwan.
We view Chinese people with suspicion because they obey the Chinese government, mind, soul and body... OR ELSE. That extends to foreign countries as well as at home now.

If foreigners hate us so much, then please let us remain backward and isolated and stop moving here. PLEASE. We will both be happier. Life will be much more simple when our Australian kids get job apprenticeships instead of foreigners given visas (so businesses don't have to do the job training), and when Australian students don't have to translate lectures to Asian students and do the work when group assignments are part of Uni assignments. (Yes, my son had to do the latter that several times in his assessments, English requirements are not strict enough).
You're talking bollocks, and probably voted for Farage
Wrong. Shouldn't the koala give you a hint of where I am from?
I voted for Bill Shorten (even though I disliked him) because the Labor Party's policies tend to favour all of society, not the 1% and big business.

Thunderian

Superstar
It’s a pretty sure thing that the UK election was another referendum on Brexit. The subversion of the will of the majority had been going on for three years, and Boris promised that if he was elected, Brexit would go through, period. Muslims like to make it all about themselves, but that’s not the case here at all.

However, even if this election was a straight up rejection of Muslim immigration to the UK, the evidence is strong that the more Muslims you let in, the more trouble you get, so I don’t blame them either way.