Islamophobia/Anti Muslim rhetoric

JoChris

Superstar
It’s a pretty sure thing that the UK election was another referendum on Brexit. The subversion of the will of the majority had been going on for three years, and Boris promised that if he was elected, Brexit would go through, period. Muslims like to make it all about themselves, but that’s not the case here at all.

However, even if this election was a straight up rejection of Muslim immigration to the UK, the evidence is strong that the more Muslims you let in, the more trouble you get, so I don’t blame them either way.
I think like in Australia it looks like Muslim migration was the straw that broke the UK camel's back. It isn't the main issue, it just is easily identified because Muslims are more obviously different in appearance and culture.

Australians have been worried about very high population increases for many years. The price of housing is dangerously high in every area that has jobs. Capital cities have the jobs, migrants want to live in capital cities too (that is where services for migrants are). It is all a massive mess.
Frankly I think when only when baby boomers start dying things will improve for everyone in western nations. That sounds terrible but they do have a disproportionate amount of the voting power and a lot of the money now. :(

MoDc

Established
I think like in Australia it looks like Muslim migration was the straw that broke the UK camel's back. It isn't the main issue, it just is easily identified because Muslims are more obviously different in appearance and culture.

Australians have been worried about very high population increases for many years. The price of housing is dangerously high in every area that has jobs. Capital cities have the jobs, migrants want to live in capital cities too (that is where services for migrants are). It is all a massive mess.
Frankly I think when only when baby boomers start dying things will improve for everyone in western nations. That sounds terrible but they do have a disproportionate amount of the voting power and a lot of the money now. :(
Skyrocketing rents isn’t the fault of immigrants.Landlords are to blame. The economic system that exploits you is too blame.

Why do you blame people in the same situation as you?

P.S The only thing Mao got right was the landlords.

Thunderian

Superstar

The exact same thing is happening in Canada right now, but we just blew the chance to do anything about it when we re-elected Gropey McBlackface.

There is no public conversation about it that’s not shouted down as racism, and the Conservative party here agrees 100% with the Liberal quota for immigrants, which is far too high. Canada is not a racist country. We’re built on immigration and our culture has always been that we’re proud that all of these races and peoples have come together to make what is a really great country. Then Trudeau invited every refugee claimant in the world to come to Canada, and they started pouring in from the US. The welfare system is flooded, there is no housing left in our cities, assimilation problems of immigrants — which are rampant — aren’t reported by the media or addressed by the government, and any public discussion of whether all this immigration is good for anyone is effectively banned.

It’s a pretty sure thing that the UK election was another referendum on Brexit. The subversion of the will of the majority had been going on for three years, and Boris promised that if he was elected, Brexit would go through, period. Muslims like to make it all about themselves, but that’s not the case here at all.

However, even if this election was a straight up rejection of Muslim immigration to the UK, the evidence is strong that the more Muslims you let in, the more trouble you get, so I don’t blame them either way.
I’m not saying that the whole outcome was about Muslims lol
What I was trying to say was, currently most leaders being elected have anti Muslim views or at least their party does - this was already revealed by our prophet (pbuh) as a sign of the end times so I’m not shocked just apathetic to the system
can you pls show me the evidence I’d like to see it

Lisa

Superstar

I had always heard it was hard to move to Australia and was surprised that you all let in migrants so easily.

When I was a travel agent years ago, I worked in a 24 hour travel agency that took care of customers when other travel agency’s closed and I would always seem to get the calls where an American was stranded because not only did we need a passport but we always needed a visa to enter Australia and some travel agents obviously didn’t know that...including me until the first call.

One has to wonder why world leaders would really be all in on importing these people..seems to have cost them in Britain now. Wonder if that will scare a few of them elsewhere?

Wigi

Veteran
What I was trying to say was, currently most leaders being elected have anti Muslim views or at least their party does - this was already revealed by our prophet (pbuh) as a sign of the end times so I’m not shocked just apathetic to the system
can you pls show me the evidence I’d like to see it
Evidence like Terrorism?
Oh forget it,
Apparently many muslims think Europe is filled with crisis actors who are still pretending 5 years later that their loved ones are gone and somehow everyone should get over it and forget everything because why not.

We know individuals with a muslim upbringing who benefited from social welfare, healthcare ect. ect and they still went to Syria for whatever reasons while others prepared attacks and got caught.

Maybe people aren't just afraid of Islam because they are evil white nationalists who don't understand life. In fact, they sense an existential threat from people who seems to be raised with an hatred of the western world and mass immigration worsen the situation.

Is it wrong to be afraid when every month you hear about people getting stabbed for strange reasons such as 'they don't pray in mosques'?
True story.

DesertRose

Superstar
“The FBI is Responsible for More Terrorism Plots in the U.S. More Than Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab, the ‘Islamic State’, More Than All Of Them Combined”

“The FBI is Responsible for More Terrorism Plots in the U.S. More Than Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab, the ‘Islamic State’, More Than All Of Them Combined”
You'd think this would just be common knowledge being on a conspiracy forum, yet, it needs to be posted, again. Since @MoDc already quoted a Steely Dan song, let me quote another, "The things that pass for knowledge, I can't understand". Especially, on these forums.

MoDc

Established
You'd think this would just be common knowledge being on a conspiracy forum, yet, it needs to be posted, again. Since @MoDc already quoted a Steely Dan song, let me quote another, "The things that pass for knowledge, I can't understand". Especially, on these forums.
I can’t consider global research as an accurate source, it’s purely agenda driven. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ll post from anarchist sites and they have an agenda, just one I promote.

I’m nearly positive that if you go deep enough into Globalresearch you will uncover the connections to the LaRouche network pretty quick. I hope someone is keeping tabs on those sick bastards because they never went away.

Regardless the intel agencies do have a hand in terrorism, it’s just not as simple as saying “false flag!CIA did it” when it’s more of a matter supplies, propaganda and covert operations designed to create probabilities. In other words, creating terrorism by enabling the conditions for it to arise as opposed to actively planning it. The fuzz may pick up on the plan via surveillance and they won’t stop it. They stop the ones they want for publicity, as in most of the FBI terrorism “stings” over the years.

DesertRose

Superstar
I seriously doubt they are connected to LaRouche however you are entitled to your opinion would love to actually see the evidence:
https://www.globalresearch.ca
Global Research is a media group of writers, journalists and activists and based in Montreal, Canada, and a registered non profit organization.

I can’t consider global research as an accurate source, it’s purely agenda driven. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ll post from anarchist sites and they have an agenda, just one I promote.

I’m nearly positive that if you go deep enough into Globalresearch you will uncover the connections to the LaRouche network pretty quick. I hope someone is keeping tabs on those sick bastards because they never went away.

Regardless the intel agencies do have a hand in terrorism, it’s just not as simple as saying “false flag!CIA did it” when it’s more of a matter supplies, propaganda and covert operations designed to create probabilities. In other words, creating terrorism by enabling the conditions for it to arise as opposed to actively planning it. The fuzz may pick up on the plan via surveillance and they won’t stop it. They stop the ones they want for publicity, as in most of the FBI terrorism “stings” over the years.
Yes, I've been leery of Global Research for years, as I've also been about Information Clearing House, Rense and Henry Makow.

MoDc

Established
I don’t dismiss the fact there is extremism within communities who follow the Islamic religion but what I don’t understand is that this extremism has risen significantly in the last 20 years when Muslims have been around for a lot longer and Muslims themselves are victims of these extremists more than ever.

0F724DF6-7397-488A-9FCF-D2E4C512CA9C.png
Since 9/11 the extremism of “Muslims” has been affluent in America and Western Europe when Muslims have been living in the U.K. for example since the 1960s
I know what the counter argument would be: that immigration was a lot more secured and perhaps these people were trying to settle in but I still don’t think Muslims are to blame particularly that there are 1.7 billion of us and if we were really terrorists then the west would probably be in a much worse condition.there are higher authoritive figures in power which could have stopped the rise of isis. The illuminati are satanists right and most politicians are part of the New world Order so wouldn’t it be a perfect coincidence if Islam was seen as a threat around the world so they could brainwash and scrutinise as many Muslims before the arrival of the dajaal
Take the Manchester attack. Police were informed about the attack before it actually happened but arrived late on scene. A lot of these terrorists are suicide bombers too which is a bit confusing as Islam clearly states that suicide is haraam. Why don’t then want to live if they want to implement sharia law or is it a risk to have them alive in case their real motives are revealed. Ik this is a fetch but I just don’t believe that government doesn’t have some type of interference with isis or other groups
Was the rise of extremism the plan of these people all along and does isis have ties with the west?
Corbyn was one of the only politicians who looked like he wasn’t part of the elite. He stood up for Palestine and the underrepresented many times and isn’t it funny how the neutral media sabotaged him relentlessly and ruthlessly.
If it was already written that this would happen before the arrival of the dajaal then it would make sense that Islam’s name would be misrepresented

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Tarpley was a LaRouche acolyte
So basically you would throw global research ca as a whole based on one writer among many? I dislike Tarplay but there are many fine writers on these platforms information clearinghouse and global research and infact LaRouche have some interesting insights.
You do not have to agree with people 100%.

Last edited:

MoDc

Established
So basically you would throw global research ca as a whole based on one writer among many? I dislike Tarplay but there are many fine writers on these platforms information clearinghouse and global research and infact LaRouche has some interesting insights.
You do not have to agree with people 100%.
you are remarkable woman Rose.

you can believe in the LaRouche propaganda network if you choose but remember who you give yourself to

JoChris

Superstar
I had always heard it was hard to move to Australia and was surprised that you all let in migrants so easily.

When I was a travel agent years ago, I worked in a 24 hour travel agency that took care of customers when other travel agency’s closed and I would always seem to get the calls where an American was stranded because not only did we need a passport but we always needed a visa to enter Australia and some travel agents obviously didn’t know that...including me until the first call.

One has to wonder why world leaders would really be all in on importing these people..seems to have cost them in Britain now. Wonder if that will scare a few of them elsewhere?
A lot of it is claimed to counteract the ageing population. The rest of us know that businesses are using that as a convenient excuse to keep supply and demand in their favour. If it wasn't for foreigners coming all the time we would be in a recession. Everyone knows that. Politicians won't say the obvious truth of course.

It is way too easy to move here, even with a worker's visa. A lot of foreign students come and manage to stay thanks to that.
They have tightened some loopholes but it isn't enough. Remember we only have a population of 25 million + vast majority of land is uninhabitable for large populations thanks to very harsh environment. Except for Canberra all capital cities are on the coast.

Permanent migrants to Australia, by region and country (2016-17)
Region
Southern and Central Asia 58,232
North-East Asia 37,235
South-East Asia 31,488
North Africa and the Middle East 28,525
North-West Europe 25,174
Oceania and Antarctica 16,445
Sub-Saharan Africa 11,369
Americas 9,687
Southern and Eastern Europe 7,306
Supplementary and Not Stated 492

That is permanent alone. That doesn't include people living here temporarily and people who don't worry about becoming permanent citizens! e.g. foreign students, workers with foreign visas, backpackers doing seasonal farm work etc etc.

The Universities are only in capital cities and very large regional towns e.g. Townsville (North Queensland).

-----
  • Australia’s population grew by 395,600 to 24.7 million in the 12 months to September.
  • Net overseas migration rose by 250,100 people, outpacing a 145,500 contribution by natural increase.
  • Population growth is strongest in the eastern states, especially in Victoria.

That is therefore population increase of 1.44 per cent in only 1 year. Asians definitely favour capital cities, a lot of them are foreign students. Foreigners really have no idea of how much impact on rent, traffic, house prices this is having overall on us.

Muslims like to think it is all about them, but it really isn't. Added all together the changes in Australia "thanks" to extreme population growth have been way too fast for too long. We need a pause button hit on population growth. I know businesses and jobs would be adversely affected in the short term but it would be best for long term.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
If the feds in North America and Europe are the ones behind all the “Islamic” terror in those places, who’s behind the daily suicide bombings and massacres in the Middle East? Why would Iran admit they assisted Al Qaeda, if it’s a division of western intelligence services? Why were mosques and madrassahs all over the world urging young Muslim men to join the jihad? Why were so many young Muslim men listening to them, and joining ISIS, if everyone knows it’s a Mossad operation? How do you square the support and celebration of terrorism, by Islamic leaders in the Middle East, if Islamic terror is solely a product of American and Zionist interests? If you’re going to convince anyone of what you say, you’re going to have to be more convincing.

Lisa

Superstar
If the feds in North America and Europe are the ones behind all the “Islamic” terror in those places, who’s behind the daily suicide bombings and massacres in the Middle East? Why would Iran admit they assisted Al Qaeda, if it’s a division of western intelligence services? Why were mosques and madrassahs all over the world urging young Muslim men to join the jihad? Why were so many young Muslim men listening to them, and joining ISIS, if everyone knows it’s a Mossad operation? How do you square the support and celebration of terrorism, by Islamic leaders in the Middle East, if Islamic terror is solely a product of American and Zionist interests? If you’re going to convince anyone of what you say, you’re going to have to be more convincing.
Ya know...the muslims aren’t responsible..they are the dupes of the US and Israel. ;)