Islamic Videos: All Welcome

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Who else is excited for season 3 of Resurrection: Ertugrul?!
Just... just me...?
I binged this show so hard I went 170$ over my data limit crushing it. like, 100+ episodes a season for 2 seasons, but I had to know what happened! Could a single tribe of Turkmen single-handedly dismantle and destroy the Order of the Knights Templar? Would the king of Aleppo remain a lord Fopleroy and let the Muslim world down? Will the Mongols as rallied by a Shaman with the most regrettable depiction of throat-singing ever destroy the tribe of Kayi?! Will Ertugrul's brother EVER stop being a total friggen idiot?! And when will Ibn Al Arabi summon the eagles and fly to Mount Doom?!

Could a single tribe of Turkmen single-handedly dismantle and destroy the Order of the Knights Templar?
Thanking you for the nice video; If God Wills, anything is possible.

If God Wills, a gnat may destroy a man. May God Protect us for Only He Can Protect from anything whoever He Wills, and However He Wills.

I thought I'd put this in your collection of videos. @DesertRose . I was given this DVD a while ago when I was downtown and got a chance to watch it this past spring. I found it pretty enlightening, especially around 41:05... we're all the same, and we should worship the Creator: