Islamic Videos: All Welcome

Sheikh Shuraim, 1415/1995

Say, ˹O Prophet, that Allah says,˺ “O My servants who have exceeded the limits against their souls! Do not lose hope in Allah’s mercy, for Allah certainly forgives all sins. He is indeed the All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Turn to your Lord ˹in repentance˺, and ˹fully˺ submit to Him before the punishment reaches you, ˹for˺ then you will not be helped.

Follow ˹the Quran,˺ the best of what has been revealed to you from your Lord, before the punishment takes you by surprise while you are unaware,

so that no ˹sinful˺ soul will say ˹on Judgment Day˺, ‘Woe to me for neglecting ˹my duties towards˺ Allah, while ridiculing ˹the truth˺.’

Or ˹a soul will˺ say, ‘If only Allah had guided me, I would have certainly been one of the righteous.’

Or say, upon seeing the torment, ‘If only I had a second chance, I would have been one of the good-doers.’

Not at all! My revelations had already come to you, but you rejected them, acted arrogantly, and were one of the disbelievers.”

On the Day of Judgment you will see those who lied about Allah with their faces gloomy. Is Hell not a ˹fitting˺ home for the arrogant?

And Allah will deliver those who were mindful ˹of Him˺ to their place of ˹ultimate˺ triumph. No evil will touch them, nor will they grieve.

Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Maintainer of everything.

To Him belong the keys ˹of the treasuries˺ of the heavens and the earth. As for those who rejected the signs of Allah, it is they who will be the ˹true˺ losers.

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Are you urging me to worship ˹anyone˺ other than Allah, O ignorant ones?”

It has already been revealed to you—and to those ˹prophets˺ before you—that if you associate others ˹with Allah˺, your deeds will certainly be void and you will truly be one of the losers.

Rather, worship Allah ˹alone˺ and be one of the grateful.

They have not shown Allah His proper reverence—when on the Day of Judgment the ˹whole˺ earth will be in His Grip, and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Glorified and Exalted is He above what they associate ˹with Him˺!

The Trumpet will be blown and all those in the heavens and all those on the earth will fall dead, except those Allah wills ˹to spare˺. Then it will be blown again and they will rise up at once, looking on ˹in anticipation˺.

The earth will shine with the light of its Lord, the record ˹of deeds˺ will be laid ˹open˺, the prophets and the witnesses will be brought forward—and judgment will be passed on all with fairness. None will be wronged.

Every soul will be paid in full for its deeds, for Allah knows best what they have done.

Those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in ˹successive˺ groups. When they arrive there, its gates will be opened and its keepers will ask them: “Did messengers not come to you from among yourselves, reciting to you the revelations of your Lord and warning you of the coming of this Day of yours?” The disbelievers will cry, “Yes ˹indeed˺! But the decree of torment has come to pass against the disbelievers.”

It will be said to them, “Enter the gates of Hell, to stay there forever.” What an evil home for the arrogant!

And those who were mindful of their Lord will be led to Paradise in ˹successive˺ groups. When they arrive at its ˹already˺ open gates, its keepers will say, “Peace be upon you! You have done well, so come in, to stay forever.”

The righteous will say, “Praise be to Allah Who has fulfilled His promise to us, and made us inherit the ˹everlasting˺ land1 to settle in Paradise wherever we please.” How excellent is the reward of those who work ˹righteousness˺!

You will see the angels all around the Throne, glorifying the praises of their Lord, for judgment will have been passed on all with fairness. And it will be said,1 “Praise be to Allah—Lord of all worlds!”

[Mustafa Khattab translation]

DesertRose

Superstar
Sheikh Shuraim, 1415/1995

Say, ˹O Prophet, that Allah says,˺ “O My servants who have exceeded the limits against their souls! Do not lose hope in Allah’s mercy, for Allah certainly forgives all sins. He is indeed the All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Turn to your Lord ˹in repentance˺, and ˹fully˺ submit to Him before the punishment reaches you, ˹for˺ then you will not be helped.

Follow ˹the Quran,˺ the best of what has been revealed to you from your Lord, before the punishment takes you by surprise while you are unaware,

so that no ˹sinful˺ soul will say ˹on Judgment Day˺, ‘Woe to me for neglecting ˹my duties towards˺ Allah, while ridiculing ˹the truth˺.’

Or ˹a soul will˺ say, ‘If only Allah had guided me, I would have certainly been one of the righteous.’

Or say, upon seeing the torment, ‘If only I had a second chance, I would have been one of the good-doers.’

Not at all! My revelations had already come to you, but you rejected them, acted arrogantly, and were one of the disbelievers.”

On the Day of Judgment you will see those who lied about Allah with their faces gloomy. Is Hell not a ˹fitting˺ home for the arrogant?

And Allah will deliver those who were mindful ˹of Him˺ to their place of ˹ultimate˺ triumph. No evil will touch them, nor will they grieve.

Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Maintainer of everything.

To Him belong the keys ˹of the treasuries˺ of the heavens and the earth. As for those who rejected the signs of Allah, it is they who will be the ˹true˺ losers.

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Are you urging me to worship ˹anyone˺ other than Allah, O ignorant ones?”

It has already been revealed to you—and to those ˹prophets˺ before you—that if you associate others ˹with Allah˺, your deeds will certainly be void and you will truly be one of the losers.

Rather, worship Allah ˹alone˺ and be one of the grateful.

They have not shown Allah His proper reverence—when on the Day of Judgment the ˹whole˺ earth will be in His Grip, and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Glorified and Exalted is He above what they associate ˹with Him˺!

The Trumpet will be blown and all those in the heavens and all those on the earth will fall dead, except those Allah wills ˹to spare˺. Then it will be blown again and they will rise up at once, looking on ˹in anticipation˺.

The earth will shine with the light of its Lord, the record ˹of deeds˺ will be laid ˹open˺, the prophets and the witnesses will be brought forward—and judgment will be passed on all with fairness. None will be wronged.

Every soul will be paid in full for its deeds, for Allah knows best what they have done.

Those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in ˹successive˺ groups. When they arrive there, its gates will be opened and its keepers will ask them: “Did messengers not come to you from among yourselves, reciting to you the revelations of your Lord and warning you of the coming of this Day of yours?” The disbelievers will cry, “Yes ˹indeed˺! But the decree of torment has come to pass against the disbelievers.”

It will be said to them, “Enter the gates of Hell, to stay there forever.” What an evil home for the arrogant!

And those who were mindful of their Lord will be led to Paradise in ˹successive˺ groups. When they arrive at its ˹already˺ open gates, its keepers will say, “Peace be upon you! You have done well, so come in, to stay forever.”

The righteous will say, “Praise be to Allah Who has fulfilled His promise to us, and made us inherit the ˹everlasting˺ land1 to settle in Paradise wherever we please.” How excellent is the reward of those who work ˹righteousness˺!

You will see the angels all around the Throne, glorifying the praises of their Lord, for judgment will have been passed on all with fairness. And it will be said,1 “Praise be to Allah—Lord of all worlds!”

[Mustafa Khattab translation]
Masha Allah Tabark Allah kindly post this at the Quran thread! <3

Last edited:
From Zanzibar, Zimbabwe. Reading start of Surah Anbiyaa.

Reading in Houston, but the student is originally from Jordan, and the teacher is from Pakistan. Reading start of Surah Fatir.

Happy Friday brothers and sisters!

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever recites Surat al-Kahf on Friday will have a light between this Friday and the next.” (al-Sunan al-Kubrá 5856)

Daze

Superstar
I was gonna use a spoiler tag, but the title of the video kind of gives it away.

A man walks by a Jewish shop and hears the Quran playing. He walks inside and asks the man why he is playing the Quran.
The Jewish man says because this is the word of God and it will protect him from the virus.

This video came out about a year ago when cv was first making its rounds.

Screenshot_2021-04-09 Aayat e Ash-Shifa - Six Quranic Verses of Healing - Islamic Articles.png