Islamic Videos: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar

“Then we caused to inherit the Book those We have chosen of Our servants; and among them is he who wrongs himself, and among them is he who is moderate, and among them is he who is foremost in good deeds by permission of Allah. That [inheritance] is what is the great bounty.” (Qur’an, 35:32)

“And march forth in the way to forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as the heavens and the earth.” [4]
Qur`an AlKareem {3:133}
Therefore, those who rush to obey Allah in this life and are foremost in performing acts of righteousness will be among the foremost believers honored in the Hereafter. [Tafsir ibn kathir 6]

“they are the residents of the utmost highs (Ahl Al-`Illiyyin, in Paradise). The meaning of foremost is that they were foremost in performing the acts of righteousness just as Allah سبحانه وتعالى commanded them,

and,
سَابِقُواْ إِلَى مَغْفِرَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا كَعَرْضِ السَّمَآءِ وَالاٌّرْضِ

“Race with one another in hastening towards forgiveness from your Lord, and Paradise the width whereof is as the width of the heaven and the earth.” [5]
Qur`an AlKareem {57:21}
We ask the Creator allow us to be of the foremost in faith. Ameen!

Ibn al-Mubarak said: ‘How many people carry the Qur’an in the hearts but the Qur’an curses them from inside their hearts! If the bearer of Qur’an disobeys his Lord, the Qur’an calls him from inside his chest saying, ‘By Allah, you have not carried me (i.e. memorised me) for this! Will you not be shy from your Lord?’ [taken from the book the life of Ibn al-Mubarak]

Last edited:
Protect your children, at least for the first ten years. Listening to this made me realise how far gone the world is now.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Re-post the Prophets of Allah series.
Please note that the stories of the Prophets in Islam differ from their accounts in the old testament. The prophets peace be upon all of them who were honoured examples for other human beings. They did not commit the major sins attributed to them in the Old testament. We still follow their examples and good deeds such as the patience of Prophet Ayyub (JOB) and the fasts of David (if you have the ability to fast every other day).
Here is a quick look at their missions:
The Quran on the Prophets

"The Messenger believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one of them believes in God, His angels, His books, and His Messengers. They say: 'We make no distinction between one and another of His Messengers.' And they say: 'We hear, and we obey. We seek Thy forgiveness, Our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys.'" (2:285)

The Prophets' Names
There are 25 prophets mentioned by name in the Quran, although Muslims believe that there were much more in different times and places. Among the prophets that Muslims honor are:

• Adam or Aadam, was the first human being, the father of the human race and the first Muslim. As in the Bible, Adam and his wife Eve (Hawa) were cast out of the Garden of Eden for eating the fruit of a certain tree.
  • Idris (Enoch) was the third prophet after Adam and his son Seth and identified as the Bible's Enoch. He was devoted to the study of the ancient books of his ancestors.
  • Nuh (Noah), was a man who lived among unbelievers and was called on to share the message of the existence of a single god, Allah. After many fruitless years of preaching, Allah warned Nuh of coming destruction, and Nuh built an ark to save pairs of animals.
  • Hud was sent to preach to the Arabic descendants of Nuh called 'Ad, desert traders who had yet to embrace monotheism. They were destroyed by a sandstorm for ignoring Hud's warnings.
  • Saleh, about 200 years after Hud, was sent to the Thamud, who were descendants of the 'Ad. The Thamud demanded that Saleh perform a miracle to prove his connection to Allah: To produce a camel out of rocks. After he had done so, a group of unbelievers plotted to have his camel killed, and they were destroyed by an earthquake or volcano.
  • Ibrahim (Abraham) is the same man as Abraham in the Bible, and widely honored and revered as a teacher and father and grandfather to other prophets. Muhammad was one of his descendants.
  • Isma'il (Ishmael) is Ibrahim's son, born to Hagar and an ancestor of Muhammad's. He and his mother were brought to Mecca by Ibrahim.
  • Ishaq (Isaac) is also Abraham's son in the Bible and the Quran, and both he and his brother Ismail continued to preach after Ibrahim's death.
  • Lut (Lot) was of Ibrahim's family who was sent to Canaan as the prophet to the doomed cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.
  • Ya'qub (Jacob), also of the family of Ibrahim, was the father of the 12 Tribes of Israel
  • Yousef (Joseph), was Ya'qub's eleventh and most beloved son, whose brothers threw him in a well where he was rescued by a passing caravan.
  • Shu'aib, sometimes associated with the Biblical Jethro, was a prophet sent to the Midianite community who worshipped a sacred tree. When they would not listen to Shuaib, Allah destroyed the community.
  • Ayyub (Job), like his parallel in the Bible, suffered long and was sorely tested by Allah but remained true to his faith.
  • Musa (Moses), brought up in the royal courts of Egypt and sent by Allah to preach monotheism to the Egyptians, was given the revelation of the Torah (called Tawrat in Arabic).
  • Harun (Aaron) was Musa's brother, who stayed with their kinsmen in the Land of Goshen, and was the first high priest to the Israelites.
  • Dhu'l-kifl (Ezekiel), or Zul-Kifl, was a prophet who lived in Iraq; sometimes associated with Joshua, Obadiah, or Isaiah rather than Ezekiel.
  • Dawud (David), king of Israel, received the divine revelation of the Psalms.
  • Sulaiman (Solomon), son of Dawud, had the ability to talk to animals and rule djin; he was the third king of the Jewish people and considered the greatest of world rulers.
  • Ilias (Elias or Elijah), also spelled Ilyas, lived in the northern kingdom of Israel and defended Allah as the true religion against the worshippers of Baal.
  • Al-Yasa (Elisha) is typically identified with Elisha, although the stories in the Bible are not repeated in the Quran.
  • Yunus (Jonah), was swallowed by a big fish and repented and glorified Allah.
  • Zakariyya (Zechariah) was the father of John the Baptist, the guardian of Isa's mother Mary and a righteous priest who lost his life for his faith.
  • Yahya (John the Baptist) was a witness to the word of Allah, who would herald the arrival of Isa.
  • 'Isa (Jesus) is considered a messenger of truth in the Quran who preached the straight path.
  • Muhammad, the father of the Islamic empire, was called to be a prophet at the age of 40, in 610 CE.
The True Story of Adam (AS) - Prophets Series

Last edited:

Surah al-Insan: Calling mankind to think about their origins, resurrection and fate. Also calling them to reflect on Allah's wisdom in creating, guiding and granting freedom to mankind. Mankind chooses their own fate, and is responsible for the outcomes and results of their choices. Allah said, "Indeed, We guided him to the way, be he grateful, or be he ungrateful." Either one chooses the path of the righteous or the path of the disbelievers.
Calling the believers to be steadfast in proselytization. Allah says, "Your responsibility is proselytization, and Mine is guidance." The caller must await Allah's judgement, as to Him belongs Absolute Will, Knowledge and Wisdom.

Meaning: https://myislam.org/surah-al-insan/

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Is HellFire Just? | Mohammed Hijab, Hamza Tzortzis, Subboor Ahmad & Abdullah Al Andalusi

As Muslims we are God-centric His rights The Exalted surpass ours and we are responsible for fulfilling them.
Knowing our appropriate relationship with the Creator is integral.
Just like the intrinsic value of a human being is more important than a tree according to our estimation, murder is then more foul than chopping a tree. As well, worshiping others along side or instead of the Creator is the most heinous crime in the estimation of God.
God's value and rights have significant implications and a grave consequences in Islam.

“Verily, Allaah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him (in worship), but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He wills; and whoever sets up partners with Allaah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin”

[al-Nisa’ 4:48]

“Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allaah, then Allaah has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers”

[al-Maa'idah 5:72]

“Do not look at the smallness of the sin, rather look at the One Whom you are disobeying.” (scholars)

“you counted it a little thing, while with Allaah it was very great”

[al-Noor 24:15]

“And follow not (O man, i.e., say not, or do not, or witness not) that of which you have no knowledge. Verily, the hearing, and the sight, and the heart of each of those ones will be questioned (by Allaah)” [al-Israa’ 17:36]

“It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision” [al-Ahzaab 33:36]

We ask Allah to make us of those who have a proper estimation of His Greatness, the One and is exalted above everything He Creates and He is capable over All things. Ameen!

The quotes below are from whyislam.
"Fully accepting the oneness of God is to accept that He is distinct from everything else.
It would not suit God’s majesty and glory to associate the limited attributes of His creation to Him because He is not restricted in any way, while His creation is.
He is the First with no beginning and the Last with no end.
Everything in the universe was created by His will.
He is not confined by space or time and He is the only One who is in control and provides for His creation"

"In the end, we must understand that our belief or disbelief in God does not affect Him in any way. Believing in Him, worshiping Him, and following His commands will only benefit us because we are in need of His blessings, favors and mercy. On the other hand, He does not need us because He is the Self-Sufficient Creator. However, it is never too late for a person to turn back to God, seeking His guidance and forgiveness by submitting to Him. "

Last edited:

Macron is attempting to win over the far-right voting base for the French 2022 elections by cracking down on Muslims. He declared 'Islam is in crisis all over the world'. (In reality, it is his political career that is in crisis.) He is attempting to push through the 'anti-separatism bill' which will:
Make it easier for the state to intervene when public servants show signs of radicalization,
Strengthen controls and dry up funding for organizations that promote radicalism under the guise of sports or leisure,
Make school mandatory from the age of three and ban homeschooling to prevent the formation of Islamic schools, though children with health issues would be exempt,
Emphasise oversight of language schools,
Create a certification for French imams,
Monitor funding to religious groups from foreign countries, and ban projects “incompatible with the values of the Republic”,
Set aside 10 million euros to support high-level Islamic studies, and create a scientific Islamology institute.

"They try to extinguish Allah’s light with their mouths, but Allah insists on bringing His light to its fullness, even if the disbelievers hate it. It is He who has sent His Messenger with ˹true˺ guidance and the religion of truth, making it prevail over all others, no matter how the Mushriks may hate it."
(9:32-33)

It is an attempt to redirect Muslim children to state-authorised 'religious' education, that can more tightly controlled by the state, and will restrict conventional avenues to orthodox Islamic schooling. Were Macron to have proposed banning the teaching of Arabic altogether, he would have been accused of repression of the Muslim-Arab minority. Instead, he is excercising a softer, arguably more effective, form of repression in the anti-separatism bill. In doing so, he can simultaneously declare that he is cracking down on Muslim radicalisation (thus appealing to the right-wing voting base), while also declaring that he is catering to the needs of the Arab-speaking, Muslim minority.

What he wants is a "French Islam", that aligns with the ideals of the secular French republic.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
@pescatarian09
Glad Tidings, outcomes are from the Creator! Alhamdulliah!
8:36
Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah . So they will spend it; then it will be for them a [source of] regret; then they will be overcome. And those who have disbelieved - unto Hell they will be gathered.

In light with what is happening in France, I first want to (I am not obliged to because it is unfair for me and the 1.8billion Muslim world to apologise or condemn an act of terror on the basis that a religion is shared) condemn the killing of French teacher Samuel.

I wanted to send this because like all of you I am shocked and frustrated on France’s response to the attack and the attacks against Muslims. May Allah (swt) help us. Ameen

As the video shows, Nabi (saw) was the best of humans and it breaks my heart that this is what is happening. My prophet (saw) my honour

In light with what is happening in France, I first want to (I am not obliged to because it is unfair for me and the 1.8billion Muslim world to apologise or condemn an act of terror on the basis that a religion is shared) condemn the killing of French teacher Samuel.

I wanted to send this because like all of you I am shocked and frustrated on France’s response to the attack and the attacks against Muslims. May Allah (swt) help us. Ameen

As the video shows, Nabi (saw) was the best of humans and it breaks my heart that this is what is happening. My prophet (saw) my honour
May God bless you sister, and keep you strong in all the hard times. May Allah keep the Ummah united on the path of Rasullullah sallAllahu alayhi wasallam, ameen.

DesertRose

Superstar
@pescatarian09 Ameen!
Macron and his state require votes especially due to his unpopularity (yellow vest movement)and upcoming elections.
He needs brownie points with the far-wrong.
This seems like another vicious calculated move (false flag) by his black ops services to run a young man who was supposedly 'radicalized ' overnight and who was previously reported by French Muslims to the authorities.
The charge of free speech is quite hypocritical and a double standard of the highest degree.
The French have topics that are considered offensive from the denigration of their flag, national anthem and antisemitism.
The video I posted above with brother Tzortzis has other topics that are taboo in France.
Macron is a satanist ex-banker.(Rothschild)
This is the usual problem/reaction and solution of the elites.
France is in crisis and it is because of the Macron government.

A trip down memory lane to show this breathtaking hypocrisy and double standards in France.
skip to 4:05 if you are in a hurry.
(Disclaimer: I do not agree with all the info given in this series but this particular video and a few others are valid.)

Last edited:
@pescatarian09 Ameen!
Macron and his state require votes especially due to his unpopularity (yellow vest movement)and upcoming elections.
He needs brownie points with the far-wrong.
This seems like another vicious calculated move (false flag) by his black ops services to run a young man who was supposedly 'radicalized ' overnight and who was previously reported by French Muslims to the authorities.
The charge of free speech is quite hypocritical and a double standard of the highest degree.
The French have topics that are considered offensive from the denigration of their flag, national anthem and antisemitism.
The video I posted above with brother Tzortzis has other topics that are taboo in France.
Macron is a satanist ex-banker.(Rothschild)
This is the usual problem/reaction and solution of the elites.
France is in crisis and it is because of the Macron government.

A trip down memory lane to show this breathtaking hypocrisy and double standards in France.
skip to 4:05 if you are in a hurry.
(Disclaimer: I do not agree with all the info given in this series but this particular video and a few others are valid.)
Yes sis, I also think that government organisations create these “radical islamists” just like they created Isis to incite fear, and Islamophobic rhetoric all the whole causing moral panics. Is it a coincidence before these attacks even occur, police are notified but choose to intervene when the shooter is there, they kill the shooters before prosecution to hide any evidence (why?) and the shootings seem to be happening in the same countries not countries where extremists would be more prone to Ie India or Israel.

this has always been an agenda. They knew if they criticised us, we would remain silent but when it comes to Allah (swt) and Rasoolullah (pbuh) we stand up. It is a way to provoke us and then say “see these Muslims are violent”.

It’s hypocritical of France to talk about freedom of speech when they are stripping Muslims from the very idea. Their money contains the beheadings in Morocco and genocides they committed. But of course that is nationalism because “white lives matter”