Islamic Videos: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
Excellent video brother z gharib Barak Allah feek. May Allah bless you!
A discussion on such a dear Islamic personality brother Muhammad Asad by Dr. Ramadan.
I agree we need to focus on our principles and be a community that has a positive vision not a defensive reaction surrounding events and issues.
A spiritual community or a spiritual union based on our principles.
His ending is spot on:
" I belong to a community based on my principles.
I do not belong to my blood.
I do not belong to a community that is asking me to betray our religion and our principles because we are the same religion or blood."
We can not support those who do wrong even if they are of ourselves.

4:135
"O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted."

Here is an excerpt from the biography of Dr. Asad:
Writer, traveler and explorer, Muhammad Asad had a truly chequered life spanning three continents and two cultures. Born Leopold Weiss in the summer of 1900 in the Polish city of Lwow, then under Austrian empire, he was 14 when he escaped school and joined the Austrian army under a false name, only to be recovered by his father and taken home, now in Vienna. But about four years later when he was drafted in the army, he had ceased to have any longing for a military career. He was lucky. The Austrian Empire collapsed a few weeks after and he went on to study history of art and philosophy at the University of Vienna.........for more:
https://www.islamicity.org/by/muhammad-asad

How lucky we are to have a teacher who sacrificed himself so many times for us who loved and prays for us constantly
May Allah (swt) always develop our hearts with love for our prophet (saw) Ameen

Last edited:
Lol, some people are so uncritical that they actually choose to be brainwashed by this guy, great video in a series debunking his absurdity (the absurdity being both his claims and him himself).

Christian Prince: God is a Rooster [Lie #17]

WHO IS CHRISTIAN PRINCE

DAVID WOOD ASKS PASTOR GOOGLE

Last edited:
Their voices are so beautiful and Arabic is the most mesmerising language ever!
May Allah (swt) Make is true followers of the best of men Muhammad (saw)

DesertRose

Superstar
Islamic beliefs on the Iblis/Satan::
1. Not a fallen angel there is no such concept in Islam.
2. There is a creation called Jinn who have free will Iblis/satan is one of them who reached the level of the angels due to worship.
3. Once Adam was created Iblis disobeyed Allah when asked along with the angels to prostrate to Adam peace be upon him.
4. He did not repent from this sin and is cursed.
5. While Adam and Eve repented from their sins and are the examples set for their progeny. When you sin you cease and repent.
6. Jinn have free will so they can disobey.
7. Angels can not disobey because they do not have free will.
8. Not all jinn just like not all humans are devilish.

"Praise be to Allah.
Iblis – may Allah curse him – is one of the jinn. He was not an angel for a single day, not even for an instant. The angels were created noble; they never disobey Allah when He commands them to do something and they do what they are commanded. This is clearly stated in the Quranic texts which indicate that Iblis is one of the jinn and not one of the angels. These texts include the following:

1. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) when We said to the angels: “Prostrate yourselves unto Adam.” So they prostrated themselves except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblis) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zalimoon (polytheists, and wrongdoers, etc).” [18:50]

2. Allah stated that He created the jinn from fire, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire” [15:27]

And the jinn He created from a smokeless flame of fire” [55:15]

And it was narrated in a saheeh hadeeth (authentic report) that ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The angels were created from light, the jinn were created from smokeless fire and Adam was created from that which has been described to you.” [Muslim, Ahmad, al-Bayhaqi and Ibn Hibban].

One of the attributes of the angels is that they were created from light, and the jinn were created from fire. It was mentioned in the Quran that Iblis – may Allah curse him – was created from fire. This is what Iblis himself said when Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, asked him the reason for his refusal to prostrate to Adam when Allah commanded him to do so. He – may Allah curse him – said:

“ ‘I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay.’” [7:12, 38:76 – interpretation of the meaning]. This indicates that he was one of the jinn.

3. Allah has described the angels in His Book, where He says (interpretation of the meaning):

O you who believe! Ward off yourselves and your families against a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the commands they receive from Allah, but do that which they are commanded.” [66:6]

“And they say: ‘The Most Gracious (Allah) has begotten a son (or children).’ Glory to Him! They [whom they call children of Allah i.e. the angels, ‘Isa (Jesus) son of Maryam, ‘Uzair (Ezra)], are but honoured slaves. They speak not until He has spoken, and they act on His command.” [21:26-27]

“And to Allah prostrate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the moving (living) creatures and the angels, and they are not proud [i.e. they worship their Lord (Allah) with humility]. They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded.” [16:49-50]

So it is not possible for the angels to disobey their Lord, because they are protected from sin and they are naturally inclined to obey Allah.

4.The fact that Iblis is not one of the angels means that he is not compelled to obey Allah. He has freedom of will just as we humans do. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Verily, We showed him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful.” [76:3]

There are also Muslims and kafirs (non-Muslims) among the jinn. It says in Soorat al-Jinn (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinn listened (to this Quran). They said: ‘Verily, we have heard a wonderful Recitation (this Quran)! It guides to the right path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allah).’” [72:1-2]

In the same soorah (chapter), it states that the jinn said:

“‘And indeed when we heard the Guidance (this Quran), we believed therein (Islamic Monotheism), and whosoever believes in his Lord shall have no fear, either of a decrease in the reward of his good deeds or an increase in the punishment for his sins. And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allah, after listening to this Quran), and of us some are Al‑Qasitoon (disbelievers those who have deviated from the right path)…” [72:13-14]

Ibn Kathir (may Allah have mercy on him) said in his exegesis:

Al-Hasan al-Basri said: Iblis was not one of the angels, not even for a single moment. He is the father of the jinn, just as Adam (peace be upon him) is the father of mankind. This was narrated by al-Tabari with a saheeh isnad (authentic chain)."
for more:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Merciful Servant just dropped a bunch of videos on Dajjal and the Final wars according to Islamic prophecies.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Merciful Servant just dropped a bunch of videos on Dajjal and the Final wars according to Islamic prophecies. Posted some above.
The end times wars according to Islam are a series of protracted wars.
80 FLAGS VS 1 - PROPHECY OF THE FINAL MAJOR WAR

ARMAGEDDON ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK

DHUL QARNAYN AND THE BARRIER OF YAJUJ & MAJUJ

Final Days of Earth Series Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

DesertRose

Superstar
@TempestOfTempo I think you will appreciate this:
I hope the people of faith and good character increase. Ameen.
We should not wish ill for anyone but should instead pray for their salvation and for sound hearts.
Quotes from the Quran:
But only he [will prosper] who brings to Allah a sound heart. (Ash-Shu`ara’ 26:89)
Those who believe and whose hearts find peace in the remembrance of Allah. Only in the remembrance of Allah can the heart find peace.(Ar-Ra`d 13:28)

Last edited: