Islamic Videos: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
Istighfaar seeking forgiveness:

Ultimate Solution To All Your Problems! Story Of Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar

Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler along a path.
Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Standing Alone!! ¦ a very inspiring lecture ¦ by Sheikh Mohammad ElShinawy
Strangers (Ghurabah) | Khalid Yasin
WHO ARE STRANGERS IN THE WORLD TODAY?

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Note: I brought this comment over to this page:
"This morning I read an excellent article about the strategy of callers and I found it so thought provoking that I wanted to share some excerpts with you "

Note this post is a good read for all callers known and unknown :)
https://muslimmatters.org/2019/04/26/few-can-build-many-can-destroy/
"The article is called Few can build, Many destroy" very apt !
In the arena of calling non-Muslims to Islam, many sincere da‘wah veterans often express their regrets about spending much of their strongest years – their youth – in fiery argumentation. Their focus on identifying the inconsistencies of false beliefs dwarfed their effort in showcasing the marvelousness of Islam,
(N.B ^ this beloved conveyors of the message)
Solidifying faith in a person’s heart is exponentially more useful than eradicating doubt since the latter will never fully happen. Doubts are many time just blind spots in people’s understanding, and the things that we human beings understand will never surpass the things we do not; “and you not been given of knowledge but little” {17: 85}.

The Quranic method for rescuing people from the shackles of materialism was by flooding them with reasons to have a superior love for God, His company, and His reward.
This Quran also nurtured in its reader’s spirit the magnificence of God, far more than it illustrated the futility of idol-worship, all because deepening your understanding of who Allah is will always outperform identifying who Allah is not, and because the second will naturally happen once the first has been secured.

Similarly, Muslim theologians would traditionally highlight how consistently the Quran tends to assert the perfection of God in detail while negating imperfection from God in brevity, for obvious wisdom. Among this wisdom is that lingering on qualities wrongly attributed to God, even for the purpose of refuting them, can actually confer a degree of validity to them – for only if they were imaginable would they need to be disproven at such lengths. If while lauding a king or emperor, you began saying amidst your flattery, “Your highness, you are not a lowlife, nor a heathen, nor an idiot, nor a sewage worker, nor sexually impotent, nor are you repulsively ugly…” you may find yourself dismissed from the royal court for an extended tour of the dungeons below. ‘"

His Final Speech | Malcolm X

Malcolm X || The Spiritual Warrior

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar

Note: I brought this comment over to this page:
"This morning I read an excellent article about the strategy of callers and I found it so thought provoking that I wanted to share some excerpts with you "

Note this post is a good read for all callers known and unknown :)
https://muslimmatters.org/2019/04/26/few-can-build-many-can-destroy/
"The article is called Few can build, Many destroy" very apt !
In the arena of calling non-Muslims to Islam, many sincere da‘wah veterans often express their regrets about spending much of their strongest years – their youth – in fiery argumentation. Their focus on identifying the inconsistencies of false beliefs dwarfed their effort in showcasing the marvelousness of Islam,
(N.B ^ this beloved conveyors of the message)
Solidifying faith in a person’s heart is exponentially more useful than eradicating doubt since the latter will never fully happen. Doubts are many time just blind spots in people’s understanding, and the things that we human beings understand will never surpass the things we do not; “and you not been given of knowledge but little” {17: 85}.

The Quranic method for rescuing people from the shackles of materialism was by flooding them with reasons to have a superior love for God, His company, and His reward.
This Quran also nurtured in its reader’s spirit the magnificence of God, far more than it illustrated the futility of idol-worship, all because deepening your understanding of who Allah is will always outperform identifying who Allah is not, and because the second will naturally happen once the first has been secured.

Similarly, Muslim theologians would traditionally highlight how consistently the Quran tends to assert the perfection of God in detail while negating imperfection from God in brevity, for obvious wisdom. Among this wisdom is that lingering on qualities wrongly attributed to God, even for the purpose of refuting them, can actually confer a degree of validity to them – for only if they were imaginable would they need to be disproven at such lengths. If while lauding a king or emperor, you began saying amidst your flattery, “Your highness, you are not a lowlife, nor a heathen, nor an idiot, nor a sewage worker, nor sexually impotent, nor are you repulsively ugly…” you may find yourself dismissed from the royal court for an extended tour of the dungeons below. ‘"

His Final Speech | Malcolm X

Malcolm X || The Spiritual Warrior
I think I will always love Malcolm X. He was a formative influence on me when I was very young. I have a deep love and admiration for Malcolm X and what he represented.

DesertRose

Superstar
Take a look at How Satan plots to divert you from the straight path.
1. Associating partners to Allah the greatest sin. (If you do not fall for this the the next)
2. Innovating in religion Bidah (People would think they are on the right path so they will not seek repentance)
3. Committing major sins (You soul knows when it is upon that which is forbidden. Cease and repent) Then the next level if you are not upon this.
4. Minor sins. if you are those who constantly repent and are vigilant about these sins, then the next strategy.
5. Making you show off in worship. (Keep your deeds private so as to purify your intentions for God alone).
6. Then wasting precious time on acceptable activities.
7. Being busy with acts of worship that have less value than greater acts of worship.
May Allah help us stay cognizant and vigilant and Help us purify that which we are upon. Ameen.
May we use our time on earth wisely and upon that which is best. Ameen.

Satan uses your weaknesses as the way to bring you down, Your disbelief, your doubts and your desires.
The Most Dangerous Enemies of Humanity ᴴᴰ ┇Imam Karim Abu Zaid┇ Dawah Team

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The Dead Heart by Muhammed Hoblos

Money & Power Never Changed Umar Ibn Al Khattab! - Powerful Story

DesertRose

Superstar
Where is Islam |Emotional| - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

Cover your good actions to maintain purity like you cover milk to maintain its purity.
Ikhlas - Hamza Yusuf

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Let Days Go Forth....[A Beautiful Poem by Imam al-Shafi’i (767–820 CE, 150–204 AH)

Let days go forth and do as they please
And remain firm when settled is the Decree

Don’t be afraid of what happens by night
For the affairs of this world are not to last

And be a man, strong in the face of calamities
And let your nature be that of kindness and honesty

If your faults become too much in front of the people
And you wish that they were to be concealed,

Then know that kindness covers all faults
And how many faults are kept hidden by kindness!

No sadness lasts forever, nor any happiness
And you shall not remain in poverty, or any luxury

Generosity cannot be hoped from the miserly
For no water exists in the Fire for the thirsty

Your provision will not be decreased due to life’s delays
And it cannot be increased due to your haste

If, in your heart, you possess contentment
Then you and those who possess the world are equal

And for him upon whose horizon death descends,
No earth can offer him protection, nor any sky

Indeed, the earth of Allah is certainly vast
But if decree descends, then the world constricts

Let days be the ones that betray you at all times
For no cure can avail a person of death

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Assalamu alaikum @scha thank you for your video! I am re-posting it here because I like to post videos about converts in the convert thread and other Islamic videos on this thread. Please feel free to continue contributing. Barak Allah feek/feeki.

DesertRose

Superstar
All Praise to the Most High! MashaAllah TabarakALLAH!
May Allah accept their Hajj and give them an accepted hajj (hajj Mabrur) In Sha Allah!
'Ya Allah purify them of all their sins, and we ask Allah the most Merciful to make us of the next group of Hujjaj. Ameen!
Indeed they are blessed!
Dear brothers and sisters please increase in the Praise and Glorifications (Dhikr) of Allah. In these blessed days.
Hajj LIVE: Makkah Live HD | قناة القران الكريم | بث مباشر | Arafat Live

These 10 Days Are More Powerful Than Ramadan

Sheikh Nouman Ali Khan | The Importance Value of Hajj

Going To Hajj Every Year ᴴᴰ | *True Story*

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Although there is good in both. The strong believer moves to help others not just the self.(Acts of worship and help their communities.)
The Strong Believer is always Better - Gabriel Al Romaani

The Strong Believer | Sh. Moutasem Al Hameedy

THE STRONG BELIEVER - Mufti Menk Animated

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Jonah a.s was the son of Jacob a.s? What?
Re: Prophet Yunus/Jonah peace be upon him:
This is not a subject I have knowledge on but this is what I found after a few searches.
wiki: "The Quran never mentions Jonah's father, but Muslim tradition teaches that Jonah was from the tribe of Benjamin and that his father was Amittai."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amittai
In the Bible
Amittai is only mentioned twice in the Bible, in 2 Kings 14:25 and Jonah 1:1. Nothing is known about him, other than that he was Jonah's father.

In Islam
Amittai (Matta in Arabic) is also mentioned in Islam by the Prophet Muhammad. When Muhammad was returning from preaching in Ta'if and decided to take shelter in the garden of two leaders, Addas, a lowly servant boy, was sent to offer grapes to Muhammad. When Addas came, Muhammad asked which land he came from. Addas replied he was from Nineveh. Upon receiving this answer, the Prophet exclaimed "The town of Jonah, son of Amittai!" Overjoyed, Muhammad then told Addas how Jonah and he (Muhammad) were prophetic brothers.

Here is a Bible Genealogy chart:

Last edited: