Islamic Videos: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar

supplication:
‘O Allaah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshiped except You. You created me and I am You servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can. I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledge my sin,. So forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You.’ Ameen.

DesertRose

Superstar
The first video below is a continuation of these series of lectures above: #390

Last edited:

z gharib

Veteran
assalam Alaykum dear brothers and sisters - this video is very touching, encouraging and also funny -those of you who didn't watch it please
do it now.

DesertRose

Superstar
LOSING FAITH - POWERFUL SPEECH

THE AGE OF FITNA (END TIMES)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Hawd Al-Kawthar, a beautiful description from brother Ahmed Sidky about the first time when we see our beloved Prophet (S.A.W) at the Hawd Al-Kawthar.

Hawd Al-Kawthar ᴴᴰ | Lake Of The Prophet
Narrated Ibn Al-Musaiyab: The companions of the Prophet said, "Some men from my companions will come to my Lake-Fount and they will be driven away from it, and I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge of what they innovated after you left: they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from Islam). Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 586

"Ahmad b. Hanbal said that the principles axes of Islam, in terms of hadith, are three: the hadith of ‘Umar that “deeds are judged only by intention,” the hadith of ‘A`isha, “Whoever introduces into our affairs that which does not belong, it is rejected,” and the hadith of al-Nu’man b. Bashir, “The licit is clear and the illicit is clear.”

"...To proceed. The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allahﷻ, and the best of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error..."
[Sahih Muslim (2/592) No. 867]

May Allah keep us away from adding to this faith. Ameen.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
A top Jewish Scholar confirms that Islam is the oldest Path of GOD that was preached by all Prophets