Islamic Videos: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
Hajj Live! All Praise to the Most High! MashaAllah TabarkALLAH!
May Allah accept their Hajj and purify them of all their sins and we ask Allah the most Merciful to make us of the next group of Hujjaj. Ameen!
Indeed they are blessed!

The Hajj – The Journey
By Him whose House the loving pilgrims visit,
Responding with ihram at the appointed limit,
Uncovering their heads in total humility
Before One to Whom faces bow in servility.
They exclaim in the valleys, « We have responded to You -
All Praise is Yours, and Kingdom too! »
He invited and they answered, with love and pleasure;
When they called upon Him, nearer came the Divine treasure.
You see them on their mounts, hair dusty and dishevelled,
Yet never more content, never happier have they felt;
Leaving homelands and families due to holy yearning,
Unmoved are they by temptations of returning.
Through plains and valleys, from near and far,
Walking and riding, in submission to Allah.
ibn AlQiyyam al jawzi

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@DesertRose

Please forgive my interruption to this thread but having watched the video above I cannot help but post up the following information:-

The Gospels

"The critics say they were written after the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70, beyond the lifetime of eyewitnesses, and the author addresses this in the opening chapters. He points out that parts of six New Testament books including Mark were found among the Dead Sea Scrolls, sealed in caves before the place was overrun by the Romans in AD 68. None of the NT books contains any reference to the fall of Jerusalem, so they evidently predate that event. The name of the town of Paneas was changed in AD 14 to Caesarea Philippi, but was named Neronias in AD 61. Subsequently it reverted to Paneas (today spelt Banias). Since both Matthew and Mark call it Caesarea Philippi, both must have written their Gospels before AD 61, well within the eyewitness period. Later chapters are devoted to interesting details confirming the authenticity of the four individual Gospels. A couple of chapters are concerned with the mathematical structure of passages such as the last twelve verses of Mark that are omitted from many modern versions of the English Bible. Related to this are facts regarding the Codices Sinaiticus, Alexandrinus and Vaticanus, and the Greek version of Scripture published by Westcott and Hort."

https://www.genesisexpo.org.uk/product/the-authenticity-of-the-new-testament-pt-1-the-gospels/

DesertRose

Superstar
Reminder from the OP:
As such, I will continue uploading daily and you can zip by and look at the video that interests you. Enjoy! Peace!
(Only, brothers and sisters in Islam are welcome to post resources in this thread.)
One relevant comment whether approving, disapproving or clarifying after a video is a-ok.
(Opps, did I think I would upload daily that was ambitious;)? Needless to say, I no longer have a set time for the uploads:)!)

“Say: He, Allah is One, Allah the Eternal. He begets not, nor was He begotten, and there is nothing that is equal to Him.” (al-Qur’an, Chapter 112, Verses 1-4)

In another chapter of the Qur’an, God describes himself as such:

“He is Allah besides Whom there is no god; the Knower of the unseen and the seen; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful. He is Allah, besides Whom there is no god; the King, the Holy, the Giver of Peace, the Granter of Security, Guardian over all, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness.” (al-Qur’an, Chapter 49, Verse 22-23)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar

Rabb ighfir li khati’ati wa jahli wa israafi fi amri kullihi wa ma anta a’lam bihi minni, Allaahumma ighfir li khataayaaya wa ‘amdi wa jahli wa hazli wa kulla dhaalika ‘indi, Allaahumma ighfir li ma qaddamtu wa ma akhkhartu wa ma asrartu wa ma a’lantu anta al-Muqaddim wa anta al-Mu’akhkhir wa anta ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer (O Allaah, forgive me my mistakes, my ignorance and my transgressing the limits of righteousness in my deeds and whatever You know better than I. O Allaah, forgive me the wrongs that I have committed deliberately or mistakenly or jokingly, for all of that is possible in me. O Allaah, forgive my past and future sins, what I have done secretly and openly, for You are the One Who brings (some people) forward and puts (others) back, and You are able to do all things).” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6035), Muslim (2719).

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
@Bacsi
I wanted to add this to my comment on your ideological vacuum thread but since it was in the general forum I could not but here is the rest of my p.o.v. ps no worries if you can not get through all the resources I posted...:--).

The earth was originally jinn domain and there was a huge war angels versus jinn and the corrupted ones were banished. The biblical sources say that they are fallen angels however Muslims believe that the angels can not disobey the commands of God.
Jinn have free will and Satan had made it to the level of the angels but was cast out due to severe comparison,hatred and envy.
These qualities darkened his spirituality to the point of disobedience.
Humans who copy him also compare and find others wanting. Thinking that they are God's beloved or have better souls or brains among other qualities than the rest of us. They ascribe virtue to themselves and none to the 'others'

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
@z gharib that is a lovely video thanks. Important message not to despair and that if one has Allah that we have everything.
9:49 onward has the most important message.