Islamic Videos: All Welcome

Daze

Superstar
"So reply here, because its always been all about you Tempo. Hasn't it?"
Except that yall started in with me because you had no answers when called out on your child trafficking, r*pe and murder agenda. Remember that, you initiated this conflict because you couldnt provide answers for the questions regarding why yall promote that agenda. Me? Thanks to your promotion of that agenda and personal attacks directed towards myself Im simply...
View attachment 75291
If you want a real convo then why don't you go to the thread i made or make your own? Don't you see what your grandstanding is doing here? This is not my thread or yours. Have a fraction of respect. You have the Aisha thread, isn't that enough? YOU brought that garbage into this thread, ie YOU STARTED IT!

There is not a Sunni Muslim on the planet that is gonna listen to you because the Quran says the opposite. What in Gods name do you hope to achieve here?

WHAT?

WHAT????

THERE IS NOT A MUSLIM ON THE PLANET WHO WILL TAKE YOUR WORD OVER ALLAHS.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"There is not a Sunni Muslim on the planet that is gonna listen to you because the Quran says the opposite."
Nowhere does Quran confirm your child trafficking, r*pe and murder agenda. It simply doesnt, it confirms that the opposite of what you openly contend is the command of the almighty. To be honest, you are coming unglued here for all to see. My advise is to take deep breath, step back, never log onto this site again and...
Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 5.26.40 PM.png

Daze

Superstar
"There is not a Sunni Muslim on the planet that is gonna listen to you because the Quran says the opposite."
Nowhere does Quran confirm your child trafficking, r*pe and murder agenda. It simply doesnt, it confirms that the opposite of what you openly contend is the command of the almighty. To be honest, you are coming unglued here for all to see. My advise is to take deep breath, step back, never log onto this site again and...
View attachment 75292
The Quran vindicates the prophet (saw) as i have highlighted repeatedly. Amongst the pm's from others and our recent back and forth it is clear you are only here to fight so this is where i put you back on ignore.

Maybe I'll take you off in a week or two, God knows best. Call me a liar if you wish, i really don't care. I take people off ignore time to time to give them a chance, while some just aren't worth it. I think i have 3 or 4 on there now when there used to be a dozen. Granted, most are banned / left.

When i leave you'll make 3-5 more posts but will eventually leave this thread. Not out of respect for another believer I'm sure, but probably because you don't want to be seen talking to yourself. Take the last word, I'm sure someone will read it. You have many allies here, indeed the devil only has 1 enemy.

Sad to see those 1980's WF meme's. Tells us your pretty old, yet in your dealings you are defunct of wisdom.

Attachments

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The Quran vindicates the prophet (saw) as i have highlighted repeatedly. Amongst the pm'sfrom others and our recent back and forth it is clear you are only here to fight so this is where i put you back on ignore.

Maybe I'll take you off in a week or two, God knows best. Call me a liar if you wish, i really don't care. I take people off ignore time to time to give them a chance, while some just aren't worth it. I think i have 3 or 4 on there now when there used to be a dozen. Granted, most are banned / left.

When i leave you'll make 3-5 more posts but will eventually leave this thread. Not out of respect for another believer I'm sure, but probably because you don't want to be seen talking to yourself. Take the last word, I'm sure someone will read it. You have many allies here, indeed the devil only has 1 enemy.

Sad to see those 1980's WF meme's. Tells us your pretty old, yet in your dealings you are defunct of wisdom.
Of course you are going to avoid this thread https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/max-blumenthal-grayzone-exposed.9694/
Because there you would actually have to confront real enemies of Islam and Muslims, not the false ones you have created in your own mind. You say you will disengage, we all know you wont (no matter how much the rest of the site wants you to) so concerning your personal attacks...
Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 5.45.57 PM.png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"
At least 777,000 births occur to adolescent girls younger than 15 years in developing countries.
From: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/adolescent-pregnancy

In 1984 there were 469,682 births to teenagers 15 to 19, 9,965 births to teens under 15.

6 million children were born to couples married in the age group of 10-19.
India Census 2011

[https://www.indiaspend.com/indias-13-million-child-brides-their-6-million-children-71955]

more :
What's the Youngest Age at Which a Woman Can Give Birth?

Last week, a 12-year-old Dutch girl went into labor while on a school field trip. Neither she nor her family were previously aware that she was pregnant. Teachers rushed the girl to Groningen Hospital in a northern part of the Netherlands, where she gave birth to a healthy baby.

In the modern era, 12 is a tragically young age to give birth in developed nations. That's a cultural fact rather than physical one, though: Twelve-year-old mothers aren't unusual in some parts of the world. What's the youngest a woman can give birth, physically?

A woman can get pregnant and have a baby as soon as she begins ovulating, or producing eggs. This typically occurs about a year after they first begin menstruating, which for North American women, usually happens between the ages of 11 and 12. Some women start ovulating late, though, and others, extremely early. The early onset of menstruation is called "precocious puberty."

Lina Medina, a Peruvian girl born in 1933, began menstruating at the age of eight months, was tragically raped as a 5-year-old and gave birth at six years, five months. She is the youngest confirmed mother in medical history. Medina is still alive today. Her son, born by caesarian section, was raised as her brother.

Now The million Dollar Question:

If 10, 11, 12 years old girls are children then how come they give birth ?
If they are not children then why are you calling them children ?

Didn't you know that the age of marriage is set by politicians ?
"Now The million Dollar Question:
If 10, 11, 12 years old girls are children then how come they give birth ?
"
Because miraculously, their little bodies didnt die during the birthing process after being raped by an adult, thats why.

Poor DR's thread:

I'll post this because apparently, the individual who wrote it has footnotes in it, which means they've done more research regarding the issue than I have or will. Here's an excerpt:

"The Roman tradition influenced peoples and cultures with whom it had come in contact. In the Islamic tradition following Muhammad, betrothal could take place earlier than PUBERTY, perhaps as early as seven, but the marriage was not supposed to be consummated until the girl menstruated and was of age. In medieval Europe, Gratian, the influential founder of Canon law in the twelfth century, accepted the traditional age of puberty for marriage (between 12 and 14) but he also said consent was "meaningful" if the children were older than seven. Some authorities said consent could take place earlier. Such a marriage would be permanent as long as neither party sought annulment before reaching puberty (12 for girls and 14 for boys) or if they had already consummated the marriage. Even if the husband had technically raped his wife before she reached puberty, the marriage was regarded as consummated. It was this policy which was carried over into English common law, and although consent was necessary, force and influence or persuasion seemed to have been permissible elements. Similarly Gratian's ideas about age became part of European civil law."
(source)

Hopefully, that will put the thread back on track.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Poor DR's thread:

I'll post this because apparently, the individual who wrote it has footnotes in it, which means they've done more research regarding the issue than I have or will. Here's an excerpt:

"The Roman tradition influenced peoples and cultures with whom it had come in contact. In the Islamic tradition following Muhammad, betrothal could take place earlier than PUBERTY, perhaps as early as seven, but the marriage was not supposed to be consummated until the girl menstruated and was of age. In medieval Europe, Gratian, the influential founder of Canon law in the twelfth century, accepted the traditional age of puberty for marriage (between 12 and 14) but he also said consent was "meaningful" if the children were older than seven. Some authorities said consent could take place earlier. Such a marriage would be permanent as long as neither party sought annulment before reaching puberty (12 for girls and 14 for boys) or if they had already consummated the marriage. Even if the husband had technically raped his wife before she reached puberty, the marriage was regarded as consummated. It was this policy which was carried over into English common law, and although consent was necessary, force and influence or persuasion seemed to have been permissible elements. Similarly Gratian's ideas about age became part of European civil law."
(source)

Hopefully, that will put the thread back on track.
That is useful in explaining some nearly-ancient European issues regarding legalized ped-activity. What does it have to do with posters here promoting the agenda of children being married at 6 (some here have even suggested earlier) and consummating their child-trafficked union at 9 years of age in our current times?

That is useful in explaining some nearly-ancient European issues regarding legalized ped-activity. What does it have to do with posters here promoting the agenda of children being married at 6 (some here have even suggested earlier) and consummating their child-trafficked union at 9 years of age in our current times?
You obviously didn't understand what was written as the author was putting things into historical context. No one has to like the information but from my perspective, the second step in Bloom's Taxonomy is understanding the information provided.

That said, continue the online rant and outrage regarding the matter. I'm really not interested.

Daze

Superstar
You obviously didn't understand what was written as the author was putting things into historical context. No one has to like the information but from my perspective, the second step in Bloom's Taxonomy is understanding the information provided.

That said, continue the online rant and outrage regarding the matter. I'm really not interested.
He never does, no matter what angle you come from. Time spent with Tempo is as fruitful as time spent watching the grass grow.

Sometimes you just have to cut the rope.
cya.jpg
Or you will never find sanity.

DesertRose

Superstar
Thank you Brother @Daze , and @Orwell's mentor for trying to reclaim my thread.
A reminder for others, this is a resource thread, stop derailing it.
The Genius of Islam | Ep. 1 - The Modern Human Condition

Dark Truths About the Atheist Mind | Genius of Islam Ep. 2

The Curse of Polytheism | Genius of Islam Ep. 3

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

I understood it fine. The issue is that it does nothing to prove the age contentions of the 6-9 crowd and nothing to explain those faulty hadeeth being currently used to justified child trafficking, r*pe and murder.
"That said, continue the online rant and outrage regarding the matter. I'm really not interested."
Then why did you post this pointless distraction? Im outraged by so-called Muslims behavior in these regards. You are not. Nuff said.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The Genius of Islam | Ep. 1 - The Modern Human Condition

Dark Truths About the Atheist Mind | Genius of Islam Ep. 2

The Curse of Polytheism | Genius of Islam Ep. 3

The title of your thread here is "Islamic videos all are welcome" not "Only videos which promote my compromised interpretations of the faith"...
You people are excusing/promoting child trafficking, r*pe and murder... so have a blast explaining these if you can...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is the issue you now face... previously people thought yall were proper Muslims and therefore, proper representatives of the Islamic faith. After everyone has had a chance to watch you expose yourselves as ped-agenda pushers... they are not going to take the rest of what you post seriously. To yall, it was a game of "team up on the revert who is exposing uncomfortable truths" but in actuality it was "lets expose ourselves as bullies who promote child trafficking, r*pe and murder."

Yall want to act like its no big deal... but after all of your self-righteous howling of indignation about Epstein/the Finders/Franklin Credit Union/Pizzagate/etc... you have fully exposed yourselves as promoters of ped-activity. that cant be overstated. Nobody should trust you around kids and nobody should take your word regarding anything of significance... because of what you have openly lied to promote.

Daze

Superstar
Np, the devil only has one enemy and he works tirelessly gathering his minions.

It is no different from the hypocrites in the prophets (saw) time. Saying "we are with you".. while there actions and what they say make it clear they are not.

Hate towards the prophet is hate towards what he brought. While hate is what these people exhibit.

O believers! Do not associate closely with others who would not miss a chance to harm you. Their only desire is to see you suffer. Their prejudice has become evident from what they say—and what their hearts hide is far worse. We have made Our revelations clear to you, if only you understood. (3:118 Quran)

I have no pity for those who make God's path look deviant. May the Almighty raise them with the worst of creation. Indeed they only wrong themselves.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Np, the devil only has one enemy and he works tirelessly gathering his minions.

It is no different from the hypocrites in the prophets (saw) time. Saying "we are with you".. while there actions and what they say make it clear they are not.

Hate towards the prophet is hate towards what he brought. While hate is what these people exhibit.

O believers! Do not associate closely with others who would not miss a chance to harm you. Their only desire is to see you suffer. Their prejudice has become evident from what they say—and what their hearts hide is far worse. We have made Our revelations clear to you, if only you understood. (3:118 Quran)

I have no pity for those who make God's path look deviant. May the Almighty raise them with the worst of creation. Indeed they only wrong themselves.
"O believers! Do not associate closely with others who would not miss a chance to harm you."
Exactly...so to everyone outside of these cretins clique, keep yourself and your kids far away from this crowd.
"I have no pity for those who make God's path look deviant."
If that were true, your self-hatred would have already imploded your feeble cranium.

Daze

Superstar

From under the video.

1654889590006.png

Interesting, how some people actually find Islam from hate preachers. Those who are actively working to demonize Allahs path actually call to Islam.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
(9:32 Quran)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

From under the video.

View attachment 75495

Interesting, how some people actually find Islam from hate preachers. Those who are actively working to demonize Allahs path actually call to Islam.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
(9:32 Quran)
Interesting and telling that instead of highlighting how Muslims are getting things together, daze and co. here choose to highlight provocative aspects such as their ped-agenda promotion as well as accounts of Muslims coming into Islam from other faiths. By these peoples own actions it is clear... for them, Islam isnt a tool for spiritual salvation... it serves to offer false-justifications for their worldly desires and their addiction to drama/confrontation.

Daze

Superstar
One of my favorite speakers. Sheikh Omar El Ghaz from Australia.

His stories are engaging and they tend to have a way of pulling you in.