Islamic Videos: All Welcome

Vision

Veteran
On another note, i'm reading Dajjal the AntiChrist - I didn't realise it was revised in 2022 but this is solid stuff! Definitely worth a read. Like VC + Islam but in a book.

Daze

Superstar
whats your point by these videos?
Other then continuously offering proof that hes a fake Muslim? It is the Almighty who exposes him.

Allah will certainly distinguish between those who have sure faith and the hypocrites. (29:11 Quran)

Gotta give him props for offering up CNN though. We all know how trustworthy they are. eyeroll.jpg

I once had a co-worker who told us he was Muslim. When Ramadan came i noticed he didn't fast. Can't really blame him as its very difficult in Houston heat, especially in my trade cause temps can get 110, 120 F as most buildings we work in have no power and are sweat boxes. One day at lunch i realized he didn't believe in some prophecies that the Quran depicted, such as this worlds coming destruction. Obviously the Quran is the word of God verbatim and a Muslim accepts all of it.

Later on i realized my co-worker didn't even know surah Fatihah. You know what this means, the boy has never prayed once in his life! After some investigation we all realized his grandfather was Muslim, so in his mind this made him a Muslim even though he done nothing what so ever that the faith required. Islam was completely cultural for him. To this day he swears up and down hes a Muslim.

I can give many stories about people like this guy that i personally know. People who claim Islam, but there actions are the exact opposite. Kinda like our friend Tempo here, who does nothing but attack Islam.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Other then continuously offering proof that hes a fake Muslim? It is the Almighty who exposes him.

Allah will certainly distinguish between those who have sure faith and the hypocrites. (29:11 Quran)

Gotta give him props for offering up CNN though. We all know how trustworthy they are. View attachment 75190

I once had a co-worker who told us he was Muslim. When Ramadan came i noticed he didn't fast. Can't really blame him as its very difficult in Houston heat, especially in my trade cause temps can get 110, 120 F as most buildings we work in have no power and are sweat boxes. One day at lunch i realized he didn't believe in some prophecies that the Quran depicted, such as this worlds coming destruction. Obviously the Quran is the word of God verbatim and a Muslim accepts all of it.

Later on i realized my co-worker didn't even know surah Fatihah. You know what this means, the boy has never prayed once in his life! After some investigation we all realized his grandfather was Muslim, so in his mind this made him a Muslim even though he done nothing what so ever that the faith required. Islam was completely cultural for him. To this day he swears up and down hes a Muslim.

I can give many stories about people like this guy that i personally know. People who claim Islam, but there actions are the exact opposite. Kinda like our friend Tempo here, who does nothing but attack Islam.
"It is the Almighty who exposes him"
Now you speak for Allah? The blasphemy within you is astounding.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
whats your point by these videos?
That your hypocrisy is on full display... you people run around these boards howling and pointing fingers like yall are paragons of moral virtue... you guys were on every Epstein and related thread blathering about the horror of it all and you cant quit blaming the west/non-Muslims for the state of Muslims today, yet you cant even bring yourself to address the rampant child trafficking, r*pe and murder of your own peers. In fact, you condone and celebrate it.

That piece of trash dimwit daze remarked that the first video is invalid because it comes from CNN. While I admit there was cowardice and exploitation exhibited by that news crew to allow the child trafficking to take place in front of them while they did nothing to halt it, the video itself is certainly authentic and showcases the epidemic of child trafficking, r*pe and murder within the Muslim world... all justified by this blasphemous false doctrine based off an imperfect (at best) "science" of hadeeth... an imperfect science which has been allowed to supersede genuine Quranic doctrine and science of its own by the majority of born-and-bred Muslims worldwide.

Daze

Superstar
"It is the Almighty who exposes him"
Now you speak for Allah? The blasphemy within you is astounding.
Why are you quoting me munafiq? Is this not what we all see? You constantly attacking Islam? I mean here you are in an ISLAMIC thread posting videos where men are marrying off young children as if this is something God approves of. I've stated multiple times child marriage is not applicable today because the fact is people are mentally children well into their 20's. But we all hear what we want to , don't we munafiq?

Of course i don't speak for the Almighty, i merely quote him.

Indeed, those who oppose Allah
and His messenger, they will be among the lowest. (58:20 Quran)

It is laughable you call me a blasphemer. Do you really think you are upon the straight path Tempo?

Honestly? Why don't you come out and admit you have nothing what so ever to do with Islam, you probably worship Jesus or Buddah or Kali in reality. Why don't you admit it? Those who have been given knowledge can see you're a munfiq and the truth is we don't even have to go outside of this thread, as yet again you have decided to attack Islam by posting those videos. Its becoming a full time job for you, isn't it?

The Christians know none can be amongst them while the individual attacks Jesus, so why do you claim to be amongst us? You're a hypocrite, which is what the Arabic word munafiq means.

Keep attacking the prophet of Islam (saw). Like vainly spitting at the moon, you will never tarnish him.

Keep telling everyone you're Muslim and making the kind of posts that you do. You do my job for my by completely removing and undermining your own credibility.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Why are you quoting me munafiq? Is this not what we all see? You constantly attacking Islam? I mean here you are in an ISLAMIC thread posting videos where men are marrying off young children as if this is something God approves of. I've stated multiple times child marriage is not applicable today because the fact is people are mentally children well into their 20's. But we all hear what we want to , don't we munafiq?

Of course i don't speak for the Almighty, i merely quote him.

Indeed, those who oppose Allah and His messenger, they will be among the lowest. (58:20 Quran)

It is laughable you call me a blasphemer. Do you really think you are upon the straight path Tempo?

Honestly? Why don't you come out and admit you have nothing what so ever to do with Islam, you probably worship Jesus or Buddah or Kali in reality. Why don't you admit it? Those who have been given knowledge can see you're a munfiq and the truth is we don't even have to go outside of this thread, as yet again you have decided to attack Islam by posting those videos. Its becoming a full time job for you, isn't it?

The Christians know none can be amongst them while the individual attacks Jesus, so why do you claim to be amongst us? You're a hypocrite, which is what the Arabic word munafiq means.

Keep attacking the prophet of Islam (saw). Like vainly spitting at the moon, you will never tarnish him.

Keep telling everyone you're Muslim and making the kind of posts that you do. You do my job for my by completely removing and undermining your own credibility.
You craft an entire post about me and then ask "why are you quoting me" lol

You keep calling me a non-Muslim because it feeds your desire for fitna, in direct opposition of what your precious hadeeth commands you to do... how selective.

You have promoted and defended those faulty hadeeths to the hilt, yet here you are conceding that thy have no place in todays world.

I dont claim to be the best Muslim, but I know I dont engage in shirk and I know I oppose child r*pe and trafficking.

"Honestly? Why don't you come out and admit you have nothing what so ever to do with Islam, you probably worship Jesus or Buddah or Kali in reality. Why don't you admit it?"
Because it would be a lie. You keep repeating yourself as if your accusations will somehow justify your actions. You are desperate for me to be a non-Muslim because that would (in your twisted mind) somehow invalidate my stance against child r*pe and trafficking which you have promoted here with your faulty hadeeth interpretations. You would rather a God-fearing Muslim who takes a stand against blasphemouschild r*pe and trafficking denounce their own faith so that you can lie to yourself and others regarding crimes against children with a clear conscious. That aint about to happen.

You are desperate to attempt to attach a false-narrative to me that I am disrespecting the prophet Muhammed while I am defending him against you and your crowds unfounded and blasphemous claims that he was a child rapist and trafficker. You keep typing "everyone knows" and "everyone can see" but the only people agreeing with you are the tiny, sad clown car of ped-agenda apologists you roll with. Everyone else can see you promoting this garbage.

Why dont you address whats in the videos instead of continuing to violate your own hadeeth here?

Daze

Superstar
You craft an entire post about me and then ask "why are you quoting me" lol

You keep calling me a non-Muslim because it feeds your desire for fitna, in direct opposition of what your precious hadeeth commands you to do... how selective.

You have promoted and defended those faulty hadeeths to the hilt, yet here you are conceding that thy have no place in todays world.

I dont claim to be the best Muslim, but I know I dont engage in shirk and I know I oppose child r*pe and trafficking.

"Honestly? Why don't you come out and admit you have nothing what so ever to do with Islam, you probably worship Jesus or Buddah or Kali in reality. Why don't you admit it?"
Because it would be a lie. You keep repeating yourself as if your accusations will somehow justify your actions. You are desperate for me to be a non-Muslim because that would (in your twisted mind) somehow invalidate my stance against child r*pe and trafficking which you have promoted here with your faulty hadeeth interpretations. You would rather a God-fearing Muslim who takes a stand against blasphemouschild r*pe and trafficking denounce their own faith so that you can lie to yourself and others regarding crimes against children with a clear conscious. That aint about to happen.

You are desperate to attempt to attach a false-narrative to me that I am disrespecting the prophet Muhammed while I am defending him against you and your crowds unfounded and blasphemous claims that he was a child rapist and trafficker. You keep typing "everyone knows" and "everyone can see" but the only people agreeing with you are the tiny, sad clown car of ped-agenda apologists you roll with. Everyone else can see you promoting this garbage.

Why dont you address whats in the videos instead of continuing to violate your own hadeeth here?
I call you a non Muslim because you never promote Islam, in fact you always attack in it practically every thread, including this one.

Why are you always commenting on hadith? You even reject the Quran, do you not?

Surely, Allah and His angels send blessings
to the Prophet. O you who believe, ask Allah to bless him, and send your salām to him in abundance. (33:56 Quran)

There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent example for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah often. (32:21 Quran)

Here's some more Quran for you, from Surah Muhammad no less. The very first ayat.

Those who disbelieve and hinder ˹others˺ from the Way of Allah, He will render their deeds void. (47:1 Quran)

Once again Munfiq, do you invite to Islam, or do you bar people from it?

We can all see, so clearly the question is rhetorical, meant for reflection.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Like I said dipstick daze, your own cohorts in the ped-apologist clown car were all over my posts before, liking and promoting them because I defended the faith and fellow Muslims better than they ever have. But I call things down the line, no favoritism, especially in defense of crimes against children. Once I called out this faulty hadeeth racket which promotes child r*pe/trafficking/murder, yall switched up real quick lol (well not desert corpse flower, shes shifted back and forth for a while between praising my defenses of Muslims and backbiting me).

I think most people who see me defend the faith yet reject child r*pe/trafficking/murder via faulty hadeeth justifications probably have a better feeling about Islam than they do about your disgraceful crew... openly defending and promoting child predators based off of a lie. So who is actually inviting people to Islam and who is not?

You still havent addressed the videos.. of course lol You just flew into your usual tizzy of calling me names to satisfy your own lack of self-worth.

Daze

Superstar
Like I said dipstick daze, your own cohorts in the ped-apologist clown car were all over my posts before, liking and promoting them because I defended the faith and fellow Muslims better than they ever have. But I call things down the line, no favoritism, especially in defense of crimes against children. Once I called out this faulty hadeeth racket which promotes child r*pe/trafficking/murder, yall switched up real quick lol (well not desert corpse flower, shes shifted back and forth for a while between praising my defenses of Muslims and backbiting me).

I think most people who see me defend the faith yet reject child r*pe/trafficking/murder via faulty hadeeth justifications probably have a better feeling about Islam than they do about your disgraceful crew... openly defending and promoting child predators based off of a lie. So who is actually inviting people to Islam and who is not?

You still havent addressed the videos.. of course lol You just flew into your usual tizzy of calling me names to satisfy your own lack of self-worth.
Lets stop the books back and forth. It really is this simple. Do you invite to Islam? Or do you bar people from it?

Imagine someone who knows nothing about Islam visits VC and then reads your posts? What impression are they leaving with?

47 1.jpg

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lets stop the books back and forth. It really is this simple. Do you invite to Islam? Or do you bar people from it?

Imagine someone who knows nothing about Islam visits VC and then reads your posts? What impression are they leaving with?

View attachment 75215
Like I posted, if you read the vast majority of my activity from the past, I am dueling with the Muslim haters and people who put Islam down. To the degree that many either stopped causing trouble or actually got on board with what I was contending. As far as vistors to the VC site... I think they would (hopefully) look at our debates in the Aisha thread/others and conclude that I am serious about my faith to the point of standing alone if necessary against what I believe to be false interpretations of an Islamic Code of Ethics.

Daze

Superstar
Like I posted, if you read the vast majority of my activity from the past, I am dueling with the Muslim haters and people who put Islam down. To the degree that many either stopped causing trouble or actually got on board with what I was contending. As far as vistors to the VC site... I think they would (hopefully) look at our debates in the Aisha thread/others and conclude that I am serious about my faith to the point of standing alone if necessary against what I believe to be false interpretations of an Islamic Code of Ethics.
Standing alone is why Muslims suffer the globe over. From Palestine to China to Kashmir. Only in unity can we expect Gods help. We are one body. When the hand hurts does the body not pull it out of the fire? It is no wonder the devil constantly preaches division whether it be race, wealth, education or imaginary lines drawn on a map.

Sadly today you are putting Islam down at every opportunity, to the tune that Muslims are your enemy and the mushriks are your allies. Surely you are not so blind as to not see this?

Like in @phipps recent Heaven thread, this is a perfect example of your alliances. Are the believers not brothers?

You can hate me if it floats your boat and you can still expect me to refute the trinny narrative here. I will be held liable if i do not share knowledge that God has given me. I am a special case in that once i was one of them. Of course I'm not reaching the hard liners like @Red Sky at Morning and @Maldarker but maybe a lurker will stop and wonder how can Jesus be god when he calls on God to save him?

End of the day it is God who guides and it is easy for him to guide every single man, woman and child. So we should take a look at who is upon deviance and wonder why. God forbid we become one of them.

We all know the devil only has 1 enemy and that is pure tawheed. The oneness of God. This includes the Unitarian Christians and Jews being targets. Yet whose side are you on?

Doesn't the Almighty say to bless the prophet? Yes or no?

Do you know the prophet better then Allah?
STOP THINK! Do you know the prophet better then Allah?

The One who can see a black ant walking on a black rock in the middle of the night? The one who knows YOU better then you know Yourself?
The one closer to you then your jugular vein?

STOP THINK! Do you know the prophet better then Allah?

We are not like the Christians with a highly edited book. EVERY single letter in the Quran kareem has come from God, exactly as it was revealed. Including those verses that some might find as distasteful, such as hitting your wife. The Quran says the believers accept ALL of It.

I highly suggest you re-evaluate your position. Not only here, but in life. I'm not the only Muslim here who thinks you are anti-Islam.
Honestly, if anyone here thought i was anti-Islam I'd be scared because there are only 2 destinations. Bliss or torment eternal. There is no purgatory.

Expect me to constantly quote ayat 47:1 in the future as the reminder benefits the believers... should you be one and God knows best..

May God guide you.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nah. Splintering into sects is why we are divided. Standing for anything they want is why Muslims are in the shape we are in. Reworking scripture via hadeeth and fatwas is why we are divided, because almost nobody will follow the actual rules if they can just make their own. Born-and-bred Muslims have compromised their faith to the point its been thrown into the gutter and only resurrected to be used as a horizontal hammer against each other and non-Muslims, not a true vertical connection to our Creator. Do you honestly think the sahabah would be able to look at the modern born-and-bred Muslim and recognize them as Islamic peoples? As far as Uighur, Royhinga and other oppressed Muslims, where have you been at this thread?
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/max-blumenthal-grayzone-exposed.9694/
Exposed there is one of the most nefarious and cold-blooded campaigns to promote the genocide of Islamic peoples under the guise of helping. Will you raise your voice there or only elsewhere to shout false accusations of me being a non-believer?

"Sadly today you are putting Islam down at every opportunity"
You cant actually prove any such contention, but I guess you feel such accusations help establish a false narrative you wish to attribute to me. When I call out those oppressing or attacking Muslims, Im the man with yall... but when I attempt to hold us accountable and address our own conduct, you guys start to howl and accuse me of being a non-Muslim and backbite against me.

You keep posting scripture as if I am against it... but it is just to placate yourself because Im not against Quran... which commands us to be kind to children. Trafficking, raping and murdering children is the opposite of that.

"I highly suggest you re-evaluate your position. Not only here, but in life. I'm not the only Muslim here who thinks you are anti-Islam."
That a key difference between us... you care more about what a few people who are pushing a ped-agenda on an internet chat board think than confronting such behavior. I am confident in my position so I dont need it to be validated by others. I am confident God almighty wishes for Muslims to reject cruelty towards children. But as with the other thread... you were still there raging while I was away from screens entirely for the last 10 days of Ramadan, chasing the holy night in the mosque. You dont see the difference in that behavior contrasted with yours?

As usual, I have answered your queries while you have avoided mine... will you now address the videos that were presented here?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You cant prove its sunnah. There are conflicting hadeeth and when in doubt instead of deferring to protect children, you choose to roll with the hadeeth which allows for child r*pe, trafficking and murder. However, the 17-19 proponents have proven their timeline via both hadeeth AND conventional, chronological scientific means. Face it, this is what you support...
Goddamn everyone of you who supports this to the lowest level of hell.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Goddamn everyone of you who supports this to the lowest level of hell.
Nobody supports this because its a cultural movement and has nothing to do with Islam. The problem is you expect a society from 1400 years ago to reflect today's society. Like I've told others. Look into your own family tree. You'll find someone in your family married young within 3 generations. Only in the last 100 years did 18+ become a thing. Go ahead, look it up.

Then read Aisha's hadith. Go ahead, see what she thought of the man she spent her entire life with.

Indeed this is a broken record because nothing sinks in, we just go round and round.

Nah. Splintering into..
There are many reasons we are divided today. Ignorance in that we have gay Muslims, female imams, feminist Muslims and everything else.
These are the days where the knowledge is being removed just as the last prophet (saw) predicted.

BUT we suffer because we are not united. As we speak Saudi Muslims are killing Yemen Muslims. Turkish Muslims are killing Syrian Muslims. People today think imaginary lines drawn on a map grant them superiority. Nationalism is a real disease amongst Muslims today.

You cant actually prove..
Tempo, you have a thread calling the prophet (saw) a p***phile. Does this invite to Islam or give its enemies fuel? Have you ever wondered WHY Allah says the prophet is thee example?

Have you every wondered why over a billion Muslims invoke blessings on the prophet every single day? Not only because the Quran commands us to, but because many genuinely love the prophet and would give their life for him in a heartbeat. Why do you think lewd drawings of the man generate global outcries?.

Why do you think Muhammad is literally the most popular name on the planet? Arabs are not the majority. There is only some 300 million who can speak Arabic on a planet with some 8 billion people.

When you insult the man the way you do you are basically calling someone else's mother a wh**e. This is the level you are at. Walk into any masjid on the planet and share your views there. See what kind of reaction you get.

Why would you do this? What are you exposing? Once again, who knows the prophet better, you or Allah?

Do you think Allah is inspiring you to post what you do or is it satan?

How did you take the shahada? You are not Muslim until you confess that there is no god but God and Muhammad was his final messenger. Do you acknowledge this?

You may not like it but the messenger in an absolutely massive part of the religion. I don't see how you can claim to have Islam and simultaneously reject the prophet.

O you who have believed, enter into Islam
completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. (2:208 Quran)

This is not a cherry picking religion.

but it is just to placate yourself
Nope, i share the Quran because its literally the word of the Almighty. There is no higher source, no higher authority.

As a Muslim i believe in every single word found there in. Including those that command me to send blessings upon the prophet and take him as my example.

Like it or not the Quran (ie the Almighty), bestows honor upon the Prophet.

You are truly a man of outstanding character. (68:4 Quran)

That a key difference between us
The difference between us is i recognize modern life today is vastly different then life from 1400 years ago. Now, go take a look into your own family tree.

Maybe a day will come when you will stop listening to satan and actually seek refuge from him.

Remember at the end we are all returning to God and we will answer for what we did. I suggest you try to see the prophet the way Allah does.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nobody supports this because its a cultural movement and has nothing to do with Islam. The problem is you expect a society from 1400 years ago to reflect today's society. Like I've told others. Look into your own family tree. You'll find someone in your family married young within 3 generations. Only in the last 100 years did 18+ become a thing. Go ahead, look it up.

Then read Aisha's hadith. Go ahead, see what she thought of the man she spent her entire life with.

Indeed this is a broken record because nothing sinks in, we just go round and round.

There are many reasons we are divided today. Ignorance in that we have gay Muslims, female imams, feminist Muslims and everything else.
These are the days where the knowledge is being removed just as the last prophet (saw) predicted.

BUT we suffer because we are not united. As we speak Saudi Muslims are killing Yemen Muslims. Turkish Muslims are killing Syrian Muslims. People today think imaginary lines drawn on a map grant them superiority. Nationalism is a real disease amongst Muslims today.

Tempo, you have a thread calling the prophet (saw) a p***phile. Does this invite to Islam or give its enemies fuel? Have you ever wondered WHY Allah says the prophet is thee example?

Have you every wondered why over a billion Muslims invoke blessings on the prophet every single day? Not only because the Quran commands us to, but because many genuinely love the prophet and would give their life for him in a heartbeat. Why do you think lewd drawings of the man generate global outcries?.

Why do you think Muhammad is literally the most popular name on the planet? Arabs are not the majority. There is only some 300 million who can speak Arabic on a planet with some 8 billion people.

When you insult the man the way you do you are basically calling someone else's mother a wh**e. This is the level you are at. Walk into any masjid on the planet and share your views there. See what kind of reaction you get.

Why would you do this? What are you exposing? Once again, who knows the prophet better, you or Allah?

Do you think Allah is inspiring you to post what you do or is it satan?

How did you take the shahada? You are not Muslim until you confess that there is no god but God and Muhammad was his final messenger. Do you acknowledge this?

You may not like it but the messenger in an absolutely massive part of the religion. I don't see how you can claim to have Islam and simultaneously reject the prophet.

O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. (2:208 Quran)

This is not a cherry picking religion.

Nope, i share the Quran because its literally the word of the Almighty. There is no higher source, no higher authority.

As a Muslim i believe in every single word found there in. Including those that command me to send blessings upon the prophet and take him as my example.

Like it or not the Quran (ie the Almighty), bestows honor upon the Prophet.

You are truly a man of outstanding character. (68:4 Quran)

The difference between us is i recognize modern life today is vastly different then life from 1400 years ago. Now, go take a look into your own family tree.

Maybe a day will come when you will stop listening to satan and actually seek refuge from him.

Remember at the end we are all returning to God and we will answer for what we did. I suggest you try to see the prophet the way Allah does.
"Lets not write books" Then proceeds to do just that lol

"Nobody supports this because its a cultural movement and has nothing to do with Islam."
This is the problem with people like you... you just keep talking/typing until you expose yourself, often a lot earlier than you think :)
You and your crowd have been contending this entire time that these practices are valid due to hadeeth and therefore, sunnah... the most advisable behavior for a Muslim to engage in right? Yet when you are finally cornered and confronted on the issue, you switch up to "Uh, nah man, its a cultural thing" but we all know you cant have it both ways and everyone can clearly see your contradiction and hypocrisy.

"Like I've told others. Look into your own family tree. You'll find someone in your family married young within 3 generations."
Thats such a convenient assumption on your part. But I know who my relatives are from three generations back... nobody was "marrying" 6 year olds buddy... or 9 year olds or even young teens for that matter.

"Then read Aisha's hadith. Go ahead, see what she thought of the man she spent her entire life with."
I never said she didnt love him or that he wasnt an outstanding husband... I believe that. What I dont believe is the completely unprovable lie that she was 6 when they tied the knot and 9 at consummation. You apparently do believe it.

"There are many reasons we are divided today. Ignorance in that we have gay Muslims, female imams, feminist Muslims and everything else."
No. Muslims are divided because they began dividing themselves into sects immediately after Muhammed died... and immediately after he told them NOT to do so. What you are referencing are mainly modern phenomenon and to my knowledge there are no gay/feminist sects and even if you can find such an anomaly, it is beyond insignificant regarding the Muslim population. What you listed are consequences of Muslims splintering and disunity, not causes of it.

"Nationalism is a real disease amongst Muslims today."
So who areyou going to blame for that... Muslims or some kaffirun boogeyman?

"Tempo, you have a thread calling the prophet (saw) a p***phile. Does this invite to Islam or give its enemies fuel?"
You just cant quit lying... but Im sure you have some hadeeth to justify those lies. Truth is, I have been defending the Muhammed from your unprovable contentons that hes a p***phile. Those are your contentions, not mine and you have been called out on this by other posters... so obviously you are not doing the bang-up job of "promoting and inviting" Islam which you claim.

"Have you every wondered why over a billion Muslims invoke blessings on the prophet every single day?"
I havent you seen you defend him or Islam and you are still too shook to show up to this thread https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/max-blumenthal-grayzone-exposed.9694/ after you have continuously ran your mouth, asking for examples of where I defend Muslims and Islam. You dont bother to look there for the same reasons you didnt bother looking up the multitude of my posts that your own ped-apologist crowd have already liked. Its because you are dishonest and have nothing of substance to contribute... fitna and arguments appear to be what you troll these boards for.

"When you insult the man the way you do you are basically calling someone else's mother a wh**e. This is the level you are at. Walk into any masjid on the planet and share your views there. See what kind of reaction you get."
How are you this deficient? Those are two completely different accusations... thank God almighty I never made either of them here. You and your crowd are the parties contending Aisha's age was 6-9... you all are the unofficial VC ped-agenda promotional team. I continue to ask these questions in mosques because its the right and responsibilities of a Muslim to do so... I dont know why you think there would be an issue on that front.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"You may not like it but the messenger in an absolutely massive part of the religion. I don't see how you can claim to have Islam and simultaneously reject the prophet."
You just keep lying. You are addicted to it.

"I suggest you try to see the prophet the way Allah does."
I cannot see ANYTHING as Allah does, and neither can you. Allah is far above and beyond any comprehension or imagination, including mine or yours. We are strictly forbidden to attempt connecting ANY human characteristics with Allah. You border on blasphemy so casually.