Islamic Videos: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
Dear friends and loved brethren calling you today to see a video that shook me and is a good reminder:
It is called,"Dead On New Years Eve..." and is a strong reminder about this life and the next.

DesertRose

Superstar
Unfortunately, after the month of Ramadan some people go back to frequenting the wrong places! This brother discusses the ramifications of such decisions. May Allah reward him for his efforts Ameen!

mecca

Superstar
Dear friends and loved brethren calling you today to see a video that shook me and is a good reminder:
It is called,"Dead On New Years Eve..." and is a strong reminder about this life and the next.
I don't get it... how did that guy die?

DesertRose

Superstar
I don't get it... how did that guy die?
They did not say. Sometimes they will hide the way someone dies if it is better to do so for the sake of privacy. The point was he was alone:( and many are still heedless. Thanks for watching it! Barak Allah feeki!

DesertRose

Superstar
Brethren this is another video that resonated. The importance of the scale and how people transgress the limits set by Allah and forget that a smile can be written as a good deed.

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran 3: 65-68
O People of the Book (Scriptures), why do you argue about Ibrahim (Abraham) while the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed until after him? Do you not reason? (65)

You are those who have argued about that of which you have (some) knowledge. Why do you argue about that of which you have no knowledge? And Allah knows, while you do not know. (66)

Ibrahim was neither a Jew nor a Nazarethan (Christian), but he was a 'haneef (one inclining toward truth), a Muslim (submitting to Allah). And he was not of the polytheists. (67)

Indeed, the most worthy of belonging to Ibrahim among the people are those who followed him (in submission to Allah) and this Prophet (Muhammed), and those who believe (in his Message). And Allah is the patron of the believers. (68)
(Al-'Imran, 3: 65-68).