Islamic Nasheed/songs

Is this a branch of Sufi worship or a nasheed bro ?:confused:
I dunno what's Sufi worship? They are just Muslims to me. I just like to see them happy while reciting Deeni words is all. Allahu A'lam though.

I like to be thankful to Allah that they could have been dancing on Haraam music but instead are somehow enjoying Halaal words.

DesertRose

Superstar
I like to be thankful to Allah that they could have been dancing on Haraam music but instead are somehow enjoying Halaal words.
Too bad they are not at a wedding......that would have been A-OK.
......they are at a mosque standing on mats that we place our heads on for worship......or sit on to praise the Creator.....

K, I prefer to engage in the prophetic acts of worship, his sunnah, his ways....not the ways innovated by his followers.

They believe they are engaged in worship.

"The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated repeatedly that: "Every newly-invented thing is a bid'ah (innovation), every bid'ah is a going astray, and every going astray will be in the Fire." (Reported by al-Nisaa'i in al-Sunan, Salaat al-'Eedayn, Baab kayfa al-Khutbah)."

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Wa'alaykum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu Wa Maghfiratuh

I really don't see these people burning in the Fire for expressing their happiness while uttering the Names of Allah and His Prophet (Pbuh).

At least, i pray that such be not the case. And if i do pray for such, i also need to have the certainty that indeed Allah Will Accept my prayers.

Allah Knows Best whether these are innovations or not. What if they are not? Allah Is The Best Judge, not us. Better leave it to Him to Judge.

I seriously believe that if i was the last Muslim standing on Earth, i'd have wished that the disbelievers at least become like those in the clip.

DesertRose

Superstar
really don't see these people burning in the Fire for expressing their happiness while uttering the Names of Allah and His Prophet (Pbuh).
Brother, that is a hadith about those who make up acts of worship regardless of what it is,
Surely you can see the harm that can come from that.
It is not specific to these in the video......
Only Allah is the judge.....
Our desires and wants must take second place to what the Creator has mandated and what the Prophet used to do, in acts of worship.

I agree with you 100%.

I just don't agree with the fuss that some make over such things claiming to be able to really discern what's innovation and what's not.

I betcha many don't react as such when people are doing things which are Haraam, say smoking weed for example, or listening to music.

They really make a mountain out of a molehill when people are attending the Masjid at least. Would you have preferred them to be elsewhere?

Same goes for the day that they consider to have been the birthday of The Prophet (On him be Prayers and Peace).

They get an opportunity to visit the Masjid. Just remaining in the Masjid entitles you to rewards, even if you're not doing any act of worship.

Only Allah Is The Judge Indeed. That being said should be enough instead of arguing over it. Unless we think we're good enough to judge...

DesertRose

Superstar
I betcha many don't react as such when people are doing things which are Haraam, say smoking weed for example, or listening to music.
Smoking weed etc are not considered as damaging as innovating in faith....
I follow the maxim:
“Whoever falls into doubtful things will fall into what is unlawful”
....ultimately God is the judge....

DesertRose

Superstar
NB Raihan is a Malay band that uses percussion in their nasheeds.

Last edited: