Islamic Nasheed/songs

Daze

Superstar

The same nasheed was shared on the old boards. I remember the Christians said it was a rip-off of Hallelujah.
While the tempo is much the same, the 2 songs are vastly different. Mainly because there are no doubts in Islam.

Lyrics from the Christian version.

1706782213831.png

I had that version on my mp3 player a decade ago and that verse struck out like a nail to the head.

DesertRose

Superstar
I had that version on my mp3 player a decade ago and that verse struck out like a nail to the head.
Thanks for sharing brother Daze!
This is a song I used to listen to back in the day by the same artist.
Ya Rafiq Al Darb. Calming Soothing Nasheed by Muhammad Al Husayn. Top Hit Nasheed + Aesthetic Video.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Siedd - Time Will Show (Official Nasheed Video) | Vocals Only

We were with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, on a road between Makkah and MadÏnah and he said:
"The people of Yemen are on the verge of ascending upon you as if they are clouds. They are the best (people) on Earth.""O Allah bring their hearts over to Your obedience and relieve them of their burdens".
Firas X Muad - Birds Of Paradise (Vocals Only)

Muad X Firas - Jibreel (Vocals Only)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Siedd - Losing My Mind (Official Nasheed Video) | Vocals Only
“Losing My Mind” is a song I've written that reflects the reality of a day that will come when this world—our family, friends, and all those that support us — will ultimately leave us behind. And in that moment, our hope is that we have not also lost Allah as we transition through this temporary life. While we are alive, our soul faces a perpetual battle with this material world. Allah does not need us, but we need Him. Although we may stumble and fall, we hope to embody the truth that we are only as strong as our relationship with Him. I hope this song will have as much meaning for you as it does for me Insha'Allah!"

DesertRose

Superstar
@Stucky thank you for all your efforts. Grateful!
Canadian nasheed artist:
Siedd - Salam Ya Falastin (Official Nasheed Video) | Vocals Only

Siedd - Forgive Me (Official Nasheed Video) | Vocals Only
re-post

Last edited: