Islam questions

Im a believer in God but not by any form of God written by a man. However, I am always curious about the Big 3 as they cuase so much violence and chaos around the world.

Islam I am finally getting into.

What is pbuh and why do yall say it after every mention of mohammed and god, even posts here?

and second, from an outsider's observation, how come isalmists here and everywhere have a hard time admitting that practitioners of their religion can do bad and make an excuse for why they did bad things but are quick to call out jews and christians?

Just one man's curiousity.

DesertRose

Superstar
Greetings
I invite you to watch my videos on Islam if you are care to find out about our belief system:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/islamic-videos-all-welcome.598/

Here is the little explanation I have at the top of the thread.
Islamic monotheism in a nutshell:
"Islam is not a new religion, rather it is the continuation of the same Truth that God revealed to all of His prophets starting from Adam and culminating with Muhammad (peace be upon all of them), to the entire mankind.
One God: Accepting the absolute unity of Allah (God) is the most important article of faith for a Muslim (one who follows Islam). Monotheism is a theme that is frequently emphasized in the Holy Qur’an - the scripture that Muslims believe was revealed by the Lord to Prophet Muhammad - and the famous sentence that states: There is no creature or deity worthy of worship except Allah is the foundation stone of Islam.
Some of the attributes of God that are mentioned in the Qur’an which serve to provide a better understanding of our relationship with the Almighty are: The Merciful, The Generous, The Just, The Forgiving, The Master, The Wise, The All-Knowing, The All-Hearing, The All-Seeing, The All-Powerful, The Peaceful, among many others.

The Qur’an introduces Allah in the following way:

“Say: He, Allah is One, Allah the Eternal. He begets not, nor was He begotten, and there is nothing that is equal to Him.” (al-Qur’an, Chapter 112, Verses 1-4)

In another chapter of the Qur’an, God describes himself as such:

“He is Allah besides Whom there is no god; the Knower of the unseen and the seen; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful. He is Allah, besides Whom there is no god; the King, the Holy, the Giver of Peace, the Granter of Security, Guardian over all, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness.” (al-Qur’an, Chapter 49, Verse 22-23)

Prophethood: Muslims believe that out of His loving care for humanity, Allah sent Prophets to guide mankind. This golden chain of divinely appointed individuals began with Adam, who was the first Prophet, as well as the first human being; and ended with Muhammad, the last Messenger."

Quran 24:46

Sahih International: We have certainly sent down distinct verses. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path.

PBUH stands for peace be upon him it is said after all the prophets of God.
Just for the record, we speak for the faith of Islam not the actions of some Muslims.
There are awful people from every walk of life and every group including our own. .
I actually have a thread on this site about what the saudi leadership are doing and have asked what religion they are following. It is called the Saudi regime is 2--faced. Please feel free to see my last comments.
Peace and welcome aboard.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
HEY YOU, noticed that you started a thread looking for other supporters of Trump.
I suppose you do not condemn his bloodthirsty policies and invasions. That is what I call irony.
You support the violence of which you condemn over a billion people of.
Invasion, drones, torture and all sorts of crimes.
Then you white wash 'your' man Trump.

QUOTE="darthghidorah85, post: 155455, member: 3391"]I am a supporter.

Like all men of this realm, he is flawed.

But I think he is a good person.[/QUOTE]
you are on my ignore......so many trolls new or not are on these boards.

Daciple

Star
PBUH stands for peace be upon him it is said after all the prophets of God.
Do you want to tell them why you say this after you mention one of these people?

I mean I know why, but it would be nice to see what a Muslim will admit as to why...

DesertRose

Superstar
I mean I know why, but it would be nice to see what a Muslim will admit as to why...
Really daciple? :)
The mistranslation is that what we are supposed to be embarrassed about?
LOL GIVE ME A BREAK and spend your valuable time getting closer to the One creator, the One God;).
Your Arab speaking co-religionists are really trying to keep the wrong translation which for all arabic speakers is 'peace be upon you" and 'sending blessings'. 'Aayhi salam' means 'upon him' (whichever prophet) be salam/peace.'.
When we pray to the Creator of the heavens and earth solely we have nothing to hide.

Here is a full explanation:

Last edited: