Islam is devil worship

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by mynameisneo, Dec 16, 2017.

1. mynameisneo

mynameisneo Rookie

As mentioned in other posts I’ve made, I intend to make a series of threads/articles in order to share some of the knowledge I’ve gained. The more interesting and important and groundbreaking insights will take too long to write right now, so I shall start with some simple things that people probably already know, or may have already been spoken of on this web site. Part of my motivation for doing so is that in later posts, I can cross reference with these posts.

Plus, I have a huge symbolic pic collection that I’d love to share.

I don’t have any notifications set up so if anybody replies, I am oblivious until I decide to look at the thread again. Please don’t take a lack of a reply for me being rude. Also, I haven’t come here to engage in tiresome debate and be subject to attempts at ridicule by other people whose thinking is behind mine. I am here to share my knowledge and that is the end of it. If you agree, great. If you disagree, you’re more than welcome to - but as far as I’m concerned, you are wrong and that’s the end of the matter. One day you’ll agree with me. Until that day, I’m not going to waste my precious time arguing with you. If you want to take my lack of response as a sign that I can’t defend my viewpoint, then whatever. I lead a very busy life and I’ve got more important things to deal with.

I know I probably come across to many as an argumentative, opinionated, arrogant prick. If you agree with that statement - once again, one day you will understand why this is the case.

Anyway, onto the crux of the matter:

Muslims worship the devil. They don’t think they do, but they do. This doesn’t make them bad people, they have just been seriously hoodwinked.

Here are some links that back this up. There’s no point re-inventing the wheel when others have said it better and more comprehensively:

Short and sweet: http://www.thestraightway.org/allah-is-satan/

Mark Fairley from the Fuel Project created a good 10 hour documentary called Know Your Enemy which can be viewed on Youtube. It fuses religion and conspiracy theory ideas together really well. This is the part about Islam:

I had a good link to somebody talking about Mecca being Babylon in the Book of Revelation, but I can’t find it. Google has links to many similar pages, though.

One thing I will say though is this… first there was Judaism that had a lot of silly rules. Then Christ came and there was a new covenant that superseded the rules of Judaism – basically, the only rule is, try to treat people as you wish to be treated. But we are then expected to believe that an angel came to Mohammed and said “Oh yeah, sorry, we got it all wrong, you were actually supposed to follow tons of daft rules and pray five times a day, getting yourself out of bed in the middle of the night telling yourself that prayer is better than sleep and so on and so forth…” What kind of loving God would implement such a system? No loving God, that’s who. [If you are to argue, “what kind of loving God enables the world to be the way it is now?”, I will explain in the main article I wish to write, but it will take a while, I know I’m going about this backwards] It’s the work of the devil/demonic entities, in part (or mainly) in order to harvest positive energy through the Ka’aba.

Also, through an experience I had a couple of years ago, I know that Moses and Jesus existed for a fact and that Judaism and Christianity are the real deal. Anything else at all, is not. Not even Buddhism, unfortunately. But that’s a story for a time a long way into the future.

floss likes this.

2. DesertRose

DesertRose Star

Another newbie who has been fed strange ideas from his /her people. Have you ever interacted with Muslims or do you just take the words of your folks on these things? This is getting boring and predictable.
    If I could get a 100 dollars for every misinformed usually American newbie I would be rich.

Even the Jews are allowed to pray at our mosques :

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    yiksmes, friend, Illuminized and 5 others like this.
  3. Orwell's mentor

Orwell's mentor Established

I did a cursory search on Mark Fairley only to find he self-endorses so I don’t know why a thread is being made to attempt to delegitimise a religion with his so-called info.

Additionally, and I apologize if it appears I’m directing this at you as I’m making a general statement due to some of the posts of late, but I don’t understand how someone, who’s not even practicing a religion, can be so engrossed in trying to make it something that it’s not. How can an individual be so insecure about their own belief, faith, that they’re forever doing their best to make another one, seem abhorrent? If previous events are any indication of what the next decade holds, I think Islam is the least of our worries. Islam does not oversee the fiat/economic system, the water system, or the harvesting or dispersion of food.

The days aren't long enough for me to demonize how someone decides to worship, but whatever floats your boat.

yiksmes, Todd, Illuminized and 4 others like this.
  4. TokiEl

TokiEl Established

Isaiah 14:12-15

"How art thou fallen from heaven
    heylel ben shachar
    How art thou cut down to the ground
    which didst weaken the nations.

For thou hast said in thine heart
    I will ascend into heaven
    I will exalt my throne above the stars of El
    I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation in the quarters of the north
    I will ascend above the heights of the clouds
    I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to the underworld
    to the quarters of the pit."

In Arabic hilal is crescent.
    which is the symbol of Islam.

Furthermore Jesus Christ was not crucified according to the Quran which proves that the Quran is in error.

5. TokiEl

TokiEl Established

Anybody notice that the Hebrew letters for God and curse is the same ?

There is a reason for that... God was cursed for our crimes !

6. DesertRose

DesertRose Star

Actually it highlights they are distorting the word to mean curse because they are not able to differentiate the words by using the vowels.:
    Here is the video check again:
    Jewish brother in humanity explains our religion to the American evangelicals.

manama and mecca like this.
  7. TokiEl

TokiEl Established

Actually it is the same letters... which makes perfect sense because God became curse for our crimes.

8. DesertRose

DesertRose Star

Very interesting how some predominantly Christian Zionists make things up as they go without shame and without the necessary scholarship. For all who want to know the truth kindly check the video above and decide for yourselves. Their lies about us will not make them gain more adherents nor lose us any adherents, The key to faith is in the hands of the All Mighty all Good who only accepts good intentions and good actions.

friend, Vision, manama and 1 other person like this.
  9. TokiEl

TokiEl Established

Anybody can see that the Hebrew letters for God and curse is the same.

So the interesting question is why so ?

10. manama

manama Star

Ever heard of homographs lol

11. manama

manama Star

Then yall need to fix the geographical errors of your scriptures.

12. TokiEl

TokiEl Established

So no interest in knowing why God and curse share the same letters ?

13. Yahda

Yahda Established

The Bible does say that the Middle East, Mecca, Arabia etc will be destroyed. That is what is referred to as Babylon/Edom.

Isaiah 13:19 and Babylon, The Most glorious of Kingdoms the beauty and pride of the Chaldeans will be like sodom and Gomorrah when God overthrew them. She will never be inhabited nor will she be a place to reside in throughout all generations. No Arab will pitch his tent there.....v22 .....her time is near and her days will not be prolonged.

I’ve been working on something, well not really working on it, but I have been receiving understanding through scripture that shows Babylon is the Middle East. That’s the “Edom/Esau” that will be destroy.

There is historical evidence that support the biblical text. Which also support the idea that the religion Islam was created by and is used as a tool of the elites. It is symbolically depicted in a lot of movies as well.

I’ve been gathering scriptures and coming across different pieces of information for quite some time now. I’ve taken a lot of notes, but it hasn’t all come together yet.

(Disclaimer) In stating information, it’s not to take petty jabs at Muslims whom I respect. It’s just a matter of stating facts. I’m coming from the perspective of, it’s a religion. Religion will always be used as a tool against the masses. The same with Christianity. Shalom.

14. TokiEl

TokiEl Established

Babylon in the book of Revelation is the great city who reigns over the kings of the earth and is the mass importer of goods.

15. Vytas

Vytas Veteran

Wrong mindset...

manama and DesertRose like this.
  16. Vision

Vision Rookie

Islam is not devil worship. Neither are the other Abrahamic faiths.

17. mecca

mecca Star

What about yours?

Etagloc, Vytas and DesertRose like this.
  18. Yahda

Yahda Established

My what ? Religion ? I don’t have one.

19. DesertRose

DesertRose Star

You know I was just listening to a talk about death (posted in my videos thread). Life moves on after we pass and are placed in a box. We go in a box and its game over. The test is for knowing "Your God is 1 so worship him" becomes completed.To the Creator is our journey and to him is our end.

“The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allah ordered the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly), then verily! he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend.” (Holy Quran 41: 34)

grateful servant likes this.
  20. KoncreteMind

KoncreteMind Veteran

Says who?

manama likes this.