Islam as the end times 'beast'/Islam critical thread

rainerann

Star
Seriously people this is ridiculous. Tanya and vixy are not the same person. The reason everyone knows when she comes back is because she is probably not going to make it in Hollywood. Vixy is consistent with her background. This is another reason we can all tell pretty quickly that Tanya is back. She doesn’t create the best sock accounts.

And people know nothing about r*pe victims. Recall of an event like that is going to depend on many factors including age and past abuse.

The older the victim, the greater the recall because the way traumatic memory is stored changes. This is why it is not like to develop dissociative identity disorder as an adult.

This has all been studied. Children tend to block out memories of abuse because memory is in earlier stages of development. Adults don’t.

Then, a higher percentage of first time victims of sexual assault past a certain age are going to report the abuse than someone who has been victimized repeatedly. Someone who has been victimized repeatedly has a more difficult time trusting people than someone who is a victims for the first time.

Therefore, many victims of r*pe who are of a certain age remember r*pe in the way vixy described, which was a little graphic, but still very possible.

Therefore, it is very possible that what she is saying is true even if someone finds it offensive for whatever reason. So there really is no reason to respond to her in the way that a couple people are unless you would like to politely ask her to not be as graphic possibly. No one here has any way to verify what she is saying unless you are also in Sweden.

And seriously Islam has a dress code and purposefully tries to set themselves apart. It is not taking a giant leap to assume that more than one darker colored person hanging out together who all have beards are probably Arabic Muslim. Especially from a western perspective where advertisers like Gilette are trying to sell men razors to shave their beards with. It is not often you will see a group of men who all have beards much less have one or more wearing the male robes which a lot of Muslim men do wear in western countries. Like really. How can a question like this even be asked. How do you know if someone is Muslim by looking at them? There are how many requirements to look a certain way to separate from the “polytheists.”

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
And people know nothing about r*pe victims. Recall of an event like that is going to depend on many factors including age and past abuse.

The older the victim, the greater the recall because the way traumatic memory is stored changes. This is why it is not like to develop dissociative identity disorder as an adult.
Just because you see a shrink due to your issues doesn't mean you all of a sudden become a shrink yourself lol. That's not how it works my dear.

And seriously Islam has a dress code and purposefully tries to set themselves apart. It is not taking a giant leap to assume that more than one darker colored person hanging out together who all have beards are probably Arabic Muslim. Especially from a western perspective where advertisers like Gilette are trying to sell men razors to shave their beards with. It is not often you will see a group of men who all have beards much less have one or more wearing the male robes which a lot of Muslim men do wear in western countries. Like really. How can a question like this even be asked. How do you know if someone is Muslim by looking at them? There are how many requirements to look a certain way to separate from the “polytheists.”
Then why didn't Vixy tell us that they had beards, wore long white clothes, and had Arab style turbans on their head while they were supposedly raping her friend lol?

This is how I know she was just talking shit kind of the usual drivel that you post.

Haich

Superstar
I remember calling her out on her post ages back because there's simply no such epidemic in Sweden. I have close family there and it's a short flight from my city, we travel there every year.

Sweden is very much an idyllic and quiet place, crime rate is low and people are friendly. I've never experienced any 'Muslim r*pe' because it doesn't exist and I don't see why you're defending her ridiculous posts. It makes you just as ridiculous, I'm sorry but you're not the only survivor of abuse so whatever opinions you have are just that- opinions.

No one asked you for your input and it would be nice to see you actually refrain from being the female-Floss and condemn people claiming to be Christian, making horrendous statements about Muslims, the same way you've been crying that we condemn the likes of ISIS. But now, your hypocrisy knows no limits and you continue to display your outward hatred for Islam and its followers.

Carry on, you'll be questioned in the grave for all the shit you spew. When called out you just hide behind the 'oh my god I was abused' comment.

Like seriously, you don't see how your comments and Vixy's comments offend others?

Vytas

Star
I remember her well, from previous version of this forum... You don't see her often outside of religious section... She is always sure of her opinion, Vixy always asks what others think. Vixy has no problems with reptiles clones and etc, Tanya is somewhat more towards traditional christian view. I could easily compare personalities all day long, but that wouldn't be very ethical :D They are not the same person period...

Haich

Superstar
I remember her well, from previous version of this forum... You don't see her often outside of religious section... She is always sure of her opinion, Vixy always asks what others think. Vixy has no problems with reptiles clones and etc, Tanya is somewhat more towards traditional christian view. I could easily compare personalities all day long, but that wouldn't be very ethical :D They are not the same person period...
You sir, have way too much time on your hands.

Vixy

Star
i love me some good drama, i also love replying and reading these threads while i sip my tea and pretend to eat an imaginary popcorn
Yeah, I know the feeling. It's like a trainwreck, you just gotta watch it. Some people in here are so stupid it's actually entertaining. :D

Vixy

Star
Aiylisha is Tanya and Vixy could be one of her other sock accounts. You have to hand it to Aiylisha/Aiylish/Tanya/Vixy/Cassidy she doesn't give up. By far she holds the undisputed record of sock accounts.

Another funny thing is I highly doubt fresh "Arab" immigrants would know how to say "Swedish whore". Everything about her stories scream out bullshit.
You're welcome to stay with me in my apartment and go out on the town for a week and I'll show you. You'll shit your robe. Ps; The police doesnt have time to do anything so we're unprotected. Can you afford coming here? You're most welcome!

And LOL, no I'm not someone else, I'm just Vixy. Do YOU have multiple accounts? :confused:

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Listen Tanya, many people are onto you so stop with the fairytales.

You have one vile imagination.
Who's Tanya?

And imagination? WOuld you like to say that to the woman who was raped and cut up inside? I really dont think she would appretiate it. But maybe you wont believe it untik you see her destroyed parts. I really canät believe you would be in such denial. These types of things happen here weekly if not daily. I alone know of two women this happened to. In what world do you live? Must be nice to nit have these things happen around you. You should also come here for a week, you'd run home crying after an hour.

The woman who was cut up, that happened up the country and the one who was raped by arabic young men in a car was out walking her dog when a car of four arabic loking men pulled up next to her, dragged her into the car and drover her off to a field where they raped her one after one and then left here there. The also left condoms. Its so nice of you (NOT) to say Im lying for telling the truth but this is what your fellow men do in our country. You must feel ashamed?

Vixy

Star
Aiylisha is Tanya and Vixy could be one of her other sock accounts. You have to hand it to Aiylisha/Aiylish/Tanya/Vixy/Cassidy she doesn't give up. By far she holds the undisputed record of sock accounts.

Another funny thing is I highly doubt fresh "Arab" immigrants would know how to say "Swedish whore". Everything about her stories scream out bullshit.
They've lived here for years, trust me, most of them speak swedish.
You dont seem to know much about immigration? Do you live in a rich secluded area? Have you ever been to these countries in europe where this is going on? Sounds to me like you need to. Take a look at this vdeo, it gives an idea of how it is, although being very mild:

I dont even live in a no go zone, yet we have stabbings, murders, shootings, gunproblems (guns are illegal in sweden), dugproblems, dealing, gangfights where arabs meet in groups to fight each other openly on the streets, robberies and so on.. A friend of mine was walking home from the pub, really drunk though, and was told by two young arabic looking guys to give them his bank card and code, when he refused they asked again and when they didnt get it, he was stabbed 18 times. Even in his head, under his feet, on his torso and thighs. He laied in his own blood a moment away from dying when the ambulance arrived. But he got through it and lived. his emotional scars though isnt for fun. But he's though..He'll pull through.

Three hours ago we had cars burning about 5 minutes from me. But I'm just a liar making it up, suuure.. We dont have them blowing up other things either:

https://www.hd.se/2017-09-19/kraftig-brand-i-lagenhet Our local paper is forging the pictures and lying in the articles. Although wait.. I could go there and take pictures myself. Oh but wait..maybe not since both me and the paper is lying. All the people living here are lying aswell. Damn, I keep forgetting we are ALL liers. All of sweden and germany are liers. :D My poor poor memory.

Haich

Superstar
And Aliyshia just happens to like every single post? Yh I don't buy it. Vixy is one that cretin's sock accounts.

Vixy

Star
And Aliyshia just happens to like every single post? Yh I don't buy it. Vixy is one that cretin's sock accounts.
Omg... Get a grip, woman. Haha!

Ps: Want me to link about the woman who was raped in a staircase by several men while 20 were watching? She tried to get help from the residents but noone would help her. She got to the local city where people spat at her, calling her disguisting and when she contacted the police it took them 10 months to even find the right staircase and by then the evidence was gone. Its become noticed in swedish media.

https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/brottscentralen/kvinna-tros-ha-valdtagits-av-20-man-fel-trapphus-undersoktes-av-polisen/
You're sooo smart and educated on how things run in sweden so I'm sure you can find a way to translate it. ;D

Ps: Last time I told of how you, HAICH, MECCA and JUSTJESS always like the same posts and how that seemed strange, I was told it was perfectly normal. Are you perhaps being paranoid? Cause thats what your friends JUSTJESS and MECCA seems to think about such claims. Or it doesnt abide to the three of you, only others?

Last edited:

Daciple

Star
Just my 2 cents, it has never once occurred to me to think Vixy was anyones sock account, could I be wrong, I suppose, however it seems rather easy for me to spot the accounts that are Tanya, not that I care that she is here personally. Again never once seemed like Vixy is Tanya, and if it is well then she is going to massively great lengths to portray herself as someone from Sweden, ya know linking actual articles written in Swedish. If you are Tanya I am at once highly impressed and highly worried lol however I dont think Vixy is Tanya, either way I dont care to be honest...

Just like I dont care about Scimitars sock accounts of which all the Muslims feint not to believe or say or admit its him, meh...

rainerann

Star
Translated from google translate.
Women believed to have been raped by 20 men - wrong stairwells were investigated by the police. Twenty-one people suspected of having participated and grouped a woman in a stairwell in Fittja. But the police investigated the wrong stairwells - and did not notice it in ten months, Metro writes. "It's been wrong," says prosecutor Markus Hankkio to the newspaper. The summer of 2016, a 30-year-old woman is suspected of being overtaken by 20 men in a stairwell in Fittja, Botkyrka municipality south of Stockholm. There she should have been mistreated and group violence when she was filmed, according to prosecutors. Last week, five men were charged with group violence - three for coarse r*pe and two for co-r*pe. But the suspicion is that around 15 men are at liberty after the assault. THE FIVE NUMBERED PEOPLE • 21-year-old. Prosecuted for gross r*pe. Formerly convicted of theft, drug offenses, crimes against the knife team. Citizens in Sweden and Somalia.19-year-old. Prosecuted for gross r*pe. Formerly convicted of drug offenses and theft. Citizens of Sweden and Iraq. • 24-year-old. Prosecuted for gross r*pe. Formerly convicted of drug offenses, strife, threats to officials, violent opposition, drug smuggling, theft, human rights, attempted extortion and sexual exploitation of children. Citizen of Sweden. 23-year old. Prosecuted for assisting in serious rapes. Formerly convicted of unlawful driving, violent opposition, drug offense, detention against officials, theft, detention, gross negligence in traffic, illegal driving, rattling, robbery fraud, citizens in Sweden. 29-year old. Prosecuted for assisting in serious rapes. Formerly convicted of unruly, drug offense, robbery, assassination, theft, gross abuse, assisting in abuses, lawsuits, rattling. Citizens of "expired land", Serbia and Montenegro. Her head was dunked against a staircase " The prosecution says about the group violence: "The compulsion consisted in the plaintiff's arrest that she was pulled in her hair, that her head was dunked against a staircase so that she lost consciousness, that her clothes wiped off, she struck and kicked and that a knife was shown to her at the same time as she was told to be silent. The violence has caused pain, blood whiteness, tenderness, swelling, skin discoloration and skin scraping. " It has been over a year from the suspected crime to the prosecution, something that prosecutor Markus Hankkio believes may have complicated the investigation. But time is not everything. Now Metro can reveal that the police investigated wrong stairwells in search of traces - for ten months. Prosecutor: "It's gotten wrong" In June, three of the suspects arrested were arrested, then the mistake was detected. - After they had been arrested, a follow-up was made with the plaintiff, and she brought her to Fittja for her to see the place. Then she pointed out the right gate, says Hankkio to Metro. - It's been wrong, so it is. At Metro's question about more could have been prosecuted if the police investigated the correct staircase immediately, says Hankkio: - Yes, it is clear that the possibility could have been greater. If you had been investigating a new crime scene properly, it was not impossible to find more sperm than the one that occurred much later. You might also have found something else, for example, blood from the plaintiff. Read about or follow topics:

https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/brottscentralen/kvinna-tros-ha-valdtagits-av-20-man-fel-trapphus-undersoktes-av-polisen/