Islam as the end times 'beast'/Islam critical thread

Kung Fu

Superstar
The Jews were driven out because they transgressed God's commandments and also murdered their own Messiah whom they were awaiting. Palestinian is a modern name and invention for Arabs from the Middle East.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_for_Palestine_(legal_instrument)
Don't forget how they colonized and got the land in the first place ;) (Hint: they terrorized a lot of people to get it).

Nothing on that Wikipedia page says that there wasn't a people living in Palestine called "Palestinians". There are primary documents prior to the British Mandate specifically identifying the people of that region as "Palestinians" such as Khalil Beidas writings in the 1800s. Regardless there were humans living there for thousands of years and then all of a sudden you have a bunch of European Jews drop in on them with weapons and money.

TokiEl

Superstar
Don't forget how they colonized and got the land in the first place ;) (Hint: they terrorized a lot of people to get it).

Nothing on that Wikipedia page says that there wasn't a people living in Palestine called "Palestinians". There are primary documents prior to the British Mandate specifically identifying the people of that region as "Palestinians" such as Khalil Beidas writings in the 1800s. Regardless there were humans living there for thousands of years and then all of a sudden you have a bunch of European Jews drop in on them with weapons and money.
Yea they got that land in about 1400 BC with the help of God conquering the giants who lived there in sin.

Then after the Bar Kokhba revolt in 136 AD Rome drove out the surviving Jews and emperor Hadrian changed the name from Judea to Syria Palaestina.

Mind you the Jews were willing to accept a two state solution but when they declared Israel's independence in 1948 the Arab neighbours attacked them... and lost against a handful of Holocaust survivors.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yea they got that land in about 1400 BC with the help of God conquering the giants who lived there in sin.

Then after the Bar Kokhba revolt in 136 AD Rome drove out the surviving Jews and emperor Hadrian changed the name from Judea to Syria Palaestina.

Mind you the Jews were willing to accept a two state solution but when they declared Israel's independence in 1948 the Arab neighbours attacked them... and lost against a handful of Holocaust survivors.
Thanks for admitting that they colonized the land and were kicked out afterwards which never made it theirs to begin with.

Of course, the Arabs attacked them they tried to take a land that their fellow Muslim brothers and sisters have been living on for thousands of years through force. Correction, they lost against a bunch of Jews that were backed by Britain and America with lots of money and state of the art weapons at the time. Don't be disingenuous. Speak the truth without hiding the details it'll make you look more honest. When you hide the plain truth by skipping over important details it shows myself and others that what you're arguing is bullshit. Also, the day America falls so will Israel because that's going to mean no more free money and weapons for them lol.

TokiEl

Superstar
Thanks for admitting that they colonized the land and were kicked out afterwards which never made it theirs to begin with.

Of course, the Arabs attacked them they tried to take a land that their fellow Muslim brothers and sisters have been living on for thousands of years through force. Correction, they lost against a bunch of Jews that were backed by Britain and America with lots of money and state of the art weapons at the time. Don't be disingenuous. Speak the truth without hiding the details it'll make you look more honest. When you hide the plain truth by skipping over important details it shows myself and others that what you're arguing is bullshit. Also, the day America falls so will Israel because that's going to mean no more free money and weapons for them lol.
You seem to forget or maybe you don't know that God gave them that land and helped rid it of big giants.

America helped the Jews and Soviet helped the Arabs... nevertheless in 1967 when the Arabs attacked again the Jews just needed six days to win the war and quadruple their land.

What do you know about the future fall of America ? Who told you ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Hmm.. perhaps. Don't you wonder about technology playing a part though? Maybe Elon Musk will play a starring role. :D
Yes there is a pic with Potus in Saudi Arabia touching a palantir together with the Saudi king. So is Saudi Arbia going AI ?

In the Book of Revelation "the second beast/false prophet" will force people to worship "the image of the beast" which sounds like AI.

elsbet

Superstar
Yes there is a pic with Potus in Saudi Arabia touching a palantir together with the Saudi king. So is Saudi Arbia going AI ?

In the Book of Revelation "the second beast/false prophet" will force people to worship "the image of the beast" which sounds like AI.
That's exactly what I thought about the image of the beast. I know we already have robots that speak (e.g. Sophia, with the *dark* sense of humor), but Rev states that the image will be possessed-- and that will probably look much different.

It's interesting to note that something placed in the forehead (or the hand) indicates something profound-- in both Ezekiel and Deuteronomy, God does this for His people.

Ezekiel 9:4-10
And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19
"You shall therefore impress these words of mine on your heart and on your soul; and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. "You shall teach them to your sons, talking of them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Possibly Satan will attempt to do the same with the technology. o_O

TokiEl

Superstar
That's exactly what I thought about the image of the beast. I know we already have robots that speak (e.g. Sophia, with the *dark* sense of humor), but Rev states that the image will be possessed-- and that will probably look much different.

It's interesting to note that something placed in the forehead (or the hand) indicates something profound-- in both Ezekiel and Deuteronomy, God does this for His people.

Ezekiel 9:4-10
And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19
"You shall therefore impress these words of mine on your heart and on your soul; and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. "You shall teach them to your sons, talking of them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Possibly Satan will attempt to do the same with the technology. o_O

I think "the mark of the beast" is a microchip which connects to "the image of the beast" which is AI that digitally communicates and controls the internet of things and also humans that take the chip.

The microchip is so small that it will fit in a hypodermic needle and if an epidemic occur it might be given together with a vaccine which who knows the content of... also brain implant is today a real and operational technology.

Vixy

Star
Why are you playing dumb for? You think I don't remember your wild claims about knowing a friend that was gang raped by people that "looked like they were Muslims".

Again, where is the Quranic verse that commands Muslims to behead people?
LOL! You don't know this and consider yourself a muslim? Okay, let me help you out:
8:12
I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.
47:4
Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens.

You ARE aware that Sweden is full of muslim immigrants and that we have since this an extreme increase in crime?

Ps; You may have read it wrong. I must have said ARABIC.

You replied very childishly and far fetched. I know of another girl who was also gang raped by ARABIC looking guys. She was raped by all four of them and after they were done putting their penises inside her against her will, they thought they would have alittle extra fun since she was a "Swedish whore" as one of them yelled while spitting her in her face, so they raped her again. This time with broken glass, cutting her up inside. Bet'cha those guys weren't racist against swedes AT ALL! But that it okay. Its always okay for arabs to be racist towards us white people, it seems. Do you agree with that to? Do you look down on white people? Are you a racist?

manama

Star
These threads do nothing more than show us that the Christians have absolutely no idea about their own religion. They have absolutely no idea who the anti-christ, the beast, satan or even their God is.
They can't even differentiate between the first three entities.
When they want it to be, Islam becomes the satan, antichrist and the beast. Obama becomes the three, trump becomes the three. Prophet Solomon p.b.u.h becomes the three or santa becomes the three. Soon we will see them conspiring again the tooth fairy.

All i can say to these threads is a 'thank you', cuz they make sure to remind me that im glad im from a religion that actually makes sense and has a clear description and explanation for everything.

Kung Fu

Superstar
LOL! You don't know this and consider yourself a muslim? Okay, let me help you out:
8:12
I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

Why don't you quote the other 11 verses before this and see what it's actually talking about? Here's a hint sweetheart it's about a BATTLE that's about to happen where the Muslims are defending themselves from the Pagan worshipers. And in a battle where your opponents are trying to kill you anyway possible you defend yourself and make sure they can never come and r*pe, kill, and steal your stuff again.

Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens.

Are you so intellectually inept that you can't read what you post? Read that first sentence very carefully. Here's a hint it has the word "battle" in it. Everything you have posted thus far has been about war and Muslims defending themselves. Please for the love of God use your brain to think and read before you post. If you don't you just end up making yourself look like a clown lol.

You ARE aware that Sweden is full of muslim immigrants and that we have since this an extreme increase in crime?

Ps; You may have read it wrong. I must have said ARABIC.
You don't even know how crime statistics work and you're telling me about an increase in crime lol.

No, you said they LOOK Arabic. Tell me what does an Arabic person look like?

TokiEl

Superstar
These threads do nothing more than show us that the Christians have absolutely no idea about their own religion. They have absolutely no idea who the anti-christ, the beast, satan or even their God is.
They can't even differentiate between the first three entities.
When they want it to be, Islam becomes the satan, antichrist and the beast. Obama becomes the three, trump becomes the three. Prophet Solomon p.b.u.h becomes the three or santa becomes the three. Soon we will see them conspiring again the tooth fairy.

All i can say to these threads is a 'thank you', cuz they make sure to remind me that im glad im from a religion that actually makes sense and has a clear description and explanation for everything.
Some Christians have a pretty good idea about who those characters in Bible prophecy are... and your god is a moon god and an idol.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Some Christians have a pretty good idea about who those characters in Bible prophecy are... and your god is one of them.
You worship a man that went to the washroom, who cursed a fig tree out of season, and who called the Canaanite people dogs, which is clear to see in your scripture yet here you're claiming that in a prophecy in the very same book it talks about the Muslim God when it's mentioned nowhere.

Debating with Evangelical Christians is such easy work.

TokiEl

Superstar
You worship a man that went to the washroom, who cursed a fig tree out of season, and who called the Canaanite people dogs, which is clear to see in your scripture yet here you're claiming that in a prophecy in the very same book it talks about the Muslim God when it's mentioned nowhere.

Debating with Evangelical Christians is such easy work.
We do not worship a man but the living God... and yes God is not a dog but some humans act like one.

Haich

Superstar
You replied very childishly and far fetched. I know of another girl who was also gang raped by ARABIC looking guys. She was raped by all four of them and after they were done putting their penises inside her against her will, they thought they would have alittle extra fun since she was a "Swedish whore" as one of them yelled while spitting her in her face, so they raped her again.
Listen Tanya, many people are onto you so stop with the fairytales.

You have one vile imagination.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Listen Tanya, many people are onto you so stop with the fairytales.

You have one vile imagination.
Aiylisha is Tanya and Vixy could be one of her other sock accounts. You have to hand it to Aiylisha/Aiylish/Tanya/Vixy/Cassidy she doesn't give up. By far she holds the undisputed record of sock accounts.

Another funny thing is I highly doubt fresh "Arab" immigrants would know how to say "Swedish whore". Everything about her stories scream out bullshit.

Haich

Superstar
Aiylisha is Tanya and Vixy could be one of her other sock accounts. You have to hand it to Aiylisha/Aiylish/Tanya/Vixy/Cassidy she doesn't give up. By far she holds the undisputed record of sock accounts.

Another funny thing is I highly doubt fresh "Arab" immigrants would know how to say "Swedish whore". Everything about her stories scream out bullshit.
She's such a pathetic excuse for a human, honestly doesn't she have anything better to do?

Yh I don't buy it. A r*pe victim would be too traumatised to recall the detail she posted and she showed no sensitivity when posting which is odd if a friend confided in you...you wouldn't blast their business on some random forum