Islam as the end times 'beast'/Islam critical thread

rainerann

Star
Hey check out who it is, Vixy, the random grandma from Europe who makes up stories about r*pe.
This is completely uncalled for. It baffles me that someone even liked this when you are making such a blatant accusation about someone that you don't even know. It just makes me cringe thinking about whatever compels you to speak to people this way.

You realize that you just accused someone you don't know of claiming to have been raped as though you had any way to support the opinion that this would be a lie. Where is your evidence that someone that you are talking to on a message forum on the internet that you have never met in real life is lying about something like this; and why on earth do you use something like this to support what you are trying to say about their understanding of the Quran? This is how you just tried to prove your point that Vixy doesn't have a valid argument to make about the Quran. Absolutely so immature. There are few words I can find to truly elucidate how offensive using a remark like this is to me and I hope to any rational person who just witnessed you trying to make an argument like this.

You literally just tried to make a claim that because this person said something about r*pe that you are claiming was a lie, the audience that you are performing for shouldn't take what she says about Islam seriously. It truly makes me want to vomit that you find any support for such juvenile and offensive comments.

Apparently, there are no lessons within Islam that teach anyone any manners whatsoever. Just appalling. Why do I even need to go to YouTube to find videos trying to tell me about how Islam is false when I can just come here and witness your behavior.

Vytas

Star
Every preaching muslim is a false prophet in the tradition of the false prophet.

Islam is a part of the problem and in bed with the New World Order crew who have high tech weaponry for instance powerful lasers which will fire high above as from heaven.

In the Book of Revelation "a lamb with two horns" is a picture and simile of "the ram with two horns" in the Book of Daniel. There they represented Medo-Persia.
"Every muslim is a false prophet"...I don't know if you will ever recover from this...

I see you already figured everything out...great.. can you explain the rest...

Dan 8:3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
Dan 8:4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.

Haich

Superstar
["1601"]Yes just joined as this thread perhaps the whole forum need some reasonable critique of the religion of... peace is it ?[/QUOTE]

'Islam is a part of the problem'

Yh, very reasonable.

Haich

Superstar
Wow the bigot got everything mixed up.

Well for those of you who aren't aware, Vixy claimed 'Muslim' r*pe was rampant in Europe and immigrants were raping women in Sweden. She did not claim to have been raped, she claimed it was a European epidemic.

Her claims were ridiculous and unfounded.

TokiEl

Superstar
"Every muslim is a false prophet"...I don't know if you will ever recover from this...

I see you already figured everything out...great.. can you explain the rest...

Dan 8:3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
Dan 8:4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
The moment a muslim opens his/her mouth to preach... it is instant falsehood.
What was false in the beginning is also false today.

I do not pretend that Islam is a religion instituted by God.

Medo-Persia became great and conquered north west and south and nobody could stop them... until Alexander the Great who was the horn of the Greece goat.

TokiEl

Superstar
Yh because God becoming a man and dying for our sins is a perfectly plausible narrative.
God is Threefold... and you're right One of Them came to atone for our crimes... so that all who accept and obey will be saved in the end.

Vytas

Star
The moment a muslim opens his/her mouth to preach... it is instant falsehood.
What was false in the beginning is also false today.

I do not pretend that Islam is a religion instituted by God.

Medo-Persia became great and conquered north west and south and nobody could stop them... until Alexander the Great who was the horn of the Greece goat.
Neither do I, but i see no purpose in screaming it in every post i write. You pretend something else instead...you pretend they fit certain prophecy which they obviously don't... You also pretend you aren't trying to make this place more ugly than it already is...Your only goal is to piss of people. And you enjoying it. This place is very sensitive these days...and here you show up from nowhere trying to provoke more drama... What it help you masturbate when angry people (because of you) write offensive posts? I can't think of another reason...And don't even try to hide under banner "i only care about truth thats why i saying it" No not even close...

rainerann

Star
Neither do I, but i see no purpose in screaming it in every post i write. You pretend something else instead...you pretend they fit certain prophecy which they obviously don't... You also pretend you aren't trying to make this place more ugly than it already is...Your only goal is to piss of people. And you enjoying it. This place is very sensitive these days...and here you show up from nowhere trying to provoke more drama... What it help you masturbate when angry people (because of you) write offensive posts? I can't think of another reason...And don't even try to hide under banner "i only care about truth thats why i saying it" No not even close...
Right, but the medo-persia thing is a legitimate interpretation people consider. I have heard it several times. That really could be his point of view and he is not being rude or insulting towards anyone.

Everyone has to be responsible for what they post. No one is ever forced to respond to someone with insults no matter what the person says in their original post. Even if they are insulted themselves, that does mean that the person is obligated to respond. Insults or posting something someone doesn't like does not create a requirement to post if you disagree or were personally insulted. People need to recognize their own ability to have self control and not feed into it.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Grandma? r*pe? What are you talking about? You okay?

Eh, I just added a video of a muslim that did that, you obviously didnt watch it.

Question; Are you a musklim and do all muslims start talking in riddles like a child on crack when you tell the truth about their religion?
Why are you playing dumb for? You think I don't remember your wild claims about knowing a friend that was gang raped by people that "looked like they were Muslims".

Again, where is the Quranic verse that commands Muslims to behead people?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Islam is the religion of the prophet. If not for the prophet there would be no Islam... so those two are intrinsically linked.

In the Book of Revelation there is a false prophet who will play an important role in the last days... well Islam is over a billion people strong under it's spell and muslims are mass imported to just about all over the world. So it makes perfect sense that Islam will be the false religious enforcers of the ungodly New World Order.
Again, a religion can't be a person. This isn't rocket science, troll.

Vytas

Star
Right, but the medo-persia thing is a legitimate interpretation people consider. I have heard it several times. That really could be his point of view and he is not being rude or insulting towards anyone.

Everyone has to be responsible for what they post. No one is ever forced to respond to someone with insults no matter what the person says in their original post. Even if they are insulted themselves, that does mean that the person is obligated to respond. Insults or posting something someone doesn't like does not create a requirement to post if you disagree or were personally insulted. People need to recognize their own ability to have self control and not feed into it.
People need to...nice theory :D There is individual responsibility and there is responsibility seeing yourself as a part of community. This place will look like we make it look. And right now we don't need more primitive muslims/christians are bad shit...Enough is enough...
It's like 30-30-40- muslims christians and others in here. If you can't coexist why you even here? To let of steam after work? You can easily find a place for yourself with only like minded people... (rhetorical question, not for you)

TokiEl

Superstar
I am also not politically correct... so i just say what i mean.without thinking twice about it.

This appeasement of Islam is what will get our once christian nations in end time trouble. Mujahideens are now mass imported to Europe and the US and will be the enforcers of the New World Order.

But this is foretold in the Book of Revelation and since our Scripture is the Truth... this is what will happen.

So people who are under the spell of Islam must wake up and accept Jesus Christ before it is too late.

This is a soul rescue operation only.

TokiEl

Superstar
Again, a religion can't be a person. This isn't rocket science, troll.
Islam is personified in the prophet.

See the Book of Revelation which is from Jesus Christ foretold about 500 years before the prophet was born that Islam will play an important role in the last days.

Kung Fu

Superstar
This is completely uncalled for. It baffles me that someone even liked this when you are making such a blatant accusation about someone that you don't even know. It just makes me cringe thinking about whatever compels you to speak to people this way.
Speaking the truth is offensive now? Please, don't comment or respond to me unless you have all the information because as usual you don't and now you just look foolish.

You realize that you just accused someone you don't know of claiming to have been raped as though you had any way to support the opinion that this would be a lie. Where is your evidence that someone that you are talking to on a message forum on the internet that you have never met in real life is lying about something like this; and why on earth do you use something like this to support what you are trying to say about their understanding of the Quran? This is how you just tried to prove your point that Vixy doesn't have a valid argument to make about the Quran. Absolutely so immature. There are few words I can find to truly elucidate how offensive using a remark like this is to me and I hope to any rational person who just witnessed you trying to make an argument like this.
Where did I ever state that Vixy herself was raped? Again, don't jump to conclusions. Learn how to read first and then respond accordingly. I don't need the evidence considering that she's made MULTIPLE claims that Muslims in Europe and in her country, Sweden I believe it was, gang raped one of her friends or someone she knew without providing any evidence for it. This is why I called her a liar. The funny thing is you keep opening your mouth and spilling nonsense and I have to keep on correcting you. No, I don't get tired of doing it.

You literally just tried to make a claim that because this person said something about r*pe that you are claiming was a lie, the audience that you are performing for shouldn't take what she says about Islam seriously. It truly makes me want to vomit that you find any support for such juvenile and offensive comments.
Incorrect. She made anecdotal claims and I called her out on it because I've had enough of her anecdotal claims about Islam and Muslims. It's time she provide evidence for her claims and if she doesn't I'll take it that she's a liar. The only thing worth vomiting at are your ill-informed responses sweetheart. You yap a lot but have no clue what you're talking about.

Apparently, there are no lessons within Islam that teach anyone any manners whatsoever. Just appalling. Why do I even need to go to YouTube to find videos trying to tell me about how Islam is false when I can just come here and witness your behavior.
You wouldn't know since you haven't even read the Quran so why are you talking about Islam and lessons lol?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Islam is personified in the prophet.

See the Book of Revelation which is from Jesus Christ foretold about 500 years before the prophet was born that Islam will play an important role in the last days.
Again, you have no clue what you're talking about. Islam isn't a prophet. I guess common sense isn't so common nowadays or at least with certain Christian trolls lol.

Vytas

Star
I am also not politically correct... so i just say what i mean.without thinking twice about it.

This appeasement of Islam is what will get our once christian nations in end time trouble. Mujahideens are now mass imported to Europe and the US and will be the enforcers of the New World Order.

But this is foretold in the Book of Revelation and since our Scripture is the Truth... this is what will happen.

So people who are under the spell of Islam must wake up and accept Jesus Christ before it is too late.

This is a soul rescue operation only.
You think your style of presenting information will wake up muslims? Im not politically correct either, but perhaps reading introduction thread saying hello will go a long way, now you came and started controversy right away from first post...Whatever your motivations are it doesn't look good...
Also it's scripture according to your interpretation and only that. it maybe truth but most likely isn't....