Islam as the end times 'beast'/Islam critical thread

TokiEl

Superstar
The prophet in the Revelation of John is probably a pun on the world's only prophet with over one billion followers.

Big religion which will play an important role in the last days... forcing people (probably with the sword as the cause of beheading) to worship the "image of the beast" which sounds like an AI.

Yes lest i forget it is in Revelation a false prophet and so a false religion... which is quite obvious after all no doubt about it.

DesertRose

Superstar
Tell you what. It is obvious to any learned individual that this thread is vile and fake. That it uses fake hadiths and lodges false allegations that are alien to what we are upon.
There is no need to respond in kind.
The ones we want are not the ones that would fall for this false uneducated rhetoric about Islam. We want the truth seekers who investigate from all sources not just biased, slanderous sources.
Their lying about what we are upon will not gain them more adherents nor damage ours. It is the Creator who guides to truth and the correct belief.
I officially quit this bottom scraping thread. Sayonara toxics.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Now "the false prophet" who is most likely the personification of "the second beast" is just playing fiddle to "the first beast who was wounded by the sword and survived".

Who is this beast that was and is not and yet is ? That is the question and this is the mystery which will marvel the whole world when they see it.

They thought the beast was mortal wounded by war but somehow it survived and came back from the abyss or underground bases with hi tech weaponry the likes mankind knew not existed. And they marveled at the beast and said "who can make war with it" ?

Who is this beast... which Islam is just playing second fiddle to ?

Vixy

Star

At 8:10 a muslim rebel cuts the throat of an oponent and then opens his chest, plucks out his heart and liver and..well..This is something a true christian would NEVER do. This is what you go to hell for. PURE EVIL

Vytas

Star
Yes i admit.
When you must know it's a person... How religion can make fire run from heaven? Also he is described as a lamb with horns (can't help myself i always imagine pope when read that). If you talking about Islam doesn't fit all together, they are almost always at war and quite aggressive, nothing like a lamb. One beast giving power to another it's a religious authority giving power to political authority...They both obviously are persons and both have recognition worldwide before they reveal their truth colors...

Vixy

Star
By Bible you mean the NT of course. Excluding the Pauline verses the NT tells me that Jesus was a human, had a mother, worshiped and put his head on the dirt in worshiping the Father, and realizing that the Father was Greater than Him. Many prophets performed miracles and I'm sure he wasn't the only human raised from the dead (that's if Jesus was actually raised).

Do you know what the word for 'God" is in Aramaic, the language that Jesus most likely spoke? Here's a hint it's very similar to the one in Arabic the same name that is used by Jews and Christian Arabic speakers of today. Also, the way the West pronounces 'Jesus' isn't how his name was pronounced when he was alive and was probably closer to 'Esa' considering that Arabic is the sister language of Aramaic and Hebrew. Yes, if God is telling you the resurrection didn't happen, which also other early Christian sects claimed as well, then it didn't happen. In fact it's all conjecture on your part. Jesus is not the literal begotten son of God and that's what the Quran is referring to. The Quran has no issue with Adam(pbuh) being called the son of God or David(pbuh) being called the son of God. I wonder why that is? Jesus was in no way delusional but rather Paul and his cohorts were considering he actually saw some kind of illusion lol. The Quran only came to correct the polytheism of Christianity. Simple as that.
To correct christianity? By changing "Thou shalt not kill" to "Thou may behead unbelievers and cut our their insides"? Thats would be like a sudden change from good to evil. Cannot be, it's not the same god these religions worship. Our christian God would consider murder pure evil.

Kung Fu

Superstar
To correct christianity? By changing "Thou shalt not kill" to "Thou may behead unbelievers and cut our their insides"? Thats would be like a sudden change from good to evil. Cannot be, it's not the same god these religions worship. Our christian God would consider murder pure evil.
Hey check out who it is, Vixy, the random grandma from Europe who makes up stories about r*pe.

Show me one verse from the Quran that states that Muslims can behead unbelievers and cut their insides?

TokiEl

Superstar
LOL! Islam isn't a person. You're not too bright.
Islam is the religion of the prophet. If not for the prophet there would be no Islam... so those two are intrinsically linked.

In the Book of Revelation there is a false prophet who will play an important role in the last days... well Islam is over a billion people strong under it's spell and muslims are mass imported to just about all over the world. So it makes perfect sense that Islam will be the false religious enforcers of the ungodly New World Order.

Vixy

Star
Hey check out who it is, Vixy, the random grandma from Europe who makes up stories about r*pe.

Show me one verse from the Quran that states that Muslims can behead unbelievers and cut their insides?
Grandma? r*pe? What are you talking about? You okay?

Eh, I just added a video of a muslim that did that, you obviously didnt watch it.

Question; Are you a musklim and do all muslims start talking in riddles like a child on crack when you tell the truth about their religion?

Haich

Superstar
Islam is the religion of the prophet. If not for the prophet there would be no Islam... so those two are intrinsically linked.

In the Book of Revelation there is a false prophet who will play an important role in the last days... well Islam is over a billion people strong under it's spell and muslims are mass imported to just about all over the world. So it makes perfect sense that Islam will be the false religious enforcers of the ungodly New World Order.
You've just joined and you're already causing trouble.

Are you a drama llama?

Nothing suspicious about you at all (!)

Haich

Superstar
Nothing Vixy says can be taken seriously, this is the individual who I had to block due to harassment.

Definitely another drama llama and I know exactly who she is based on the crap she used to post on my wall.

TokiEl

Superstar
When you must know it's a person... How religion can make fire run from heaven? Also he is described as a lamb with horns (can't help myself i always imagine pope when read that). If you talking about Islam doesn't fit all together, they are almost always at war and quite aggressive, nothing like a lamb. One beast giving power to another it's a religious authority giving power to political authority...They both obviously are persons and both have recognition worldwide before they reveal their truth colors...
Every preaching muslim is a false prophet in the tradition of the false prophet.

Islam is a part of the problem and in bed with the New World Order crew who have high tech weaponry for instance powerful lasers which will fire high above as from heaven.

In the Book of Revelation "a lamb with two horns" is a picture and simile of "the ram with two horns" in the Book of Daniel. There they represented Medo-Persia.