Islam And Apostasy

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
It's like reading racist rants from 17th century Anglos in regard to their view of blacks. Why must she drive conversation in every iteration of VC ffs!

Lisa

Superstar
Apparently, you do. I said in a "mass scale".

The reports call them Christians. So if the report calls them Christians and they call themselves Christians than it's Christians doing it. So, is fgm part of Christianity now?
Well, I asked if they are catholic because they do say they are Christians when they aren't, and maybe they do that sort of thing.

Are you saying that muhammad didn't have a lot of followers?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Well, I asked if they are catholic because they do say they are Christians when they aren't, and maybe they do that sort of thing.

Are you saying that muhammad didn't have a lot of followers?
What does Muhammad(pbuh) and his followers have to do with fgm and the questions I have been asking you? I think you're confusing this thread with another.

Put them glasses on grandma and read ;)

Kung Fu

Superstar
Alright, since Christian Africans perform fgm it must mean it's a part of Christianity. Thanks for killing some of my brain cells, Lisa.

Lisa

Superstar
What does Muhammad(pbuh) and his followers have to do with fgm and the questions I have been asking you? I think you're confusing this thread with another.

Put them glasses on grandma and read ;)
Could be, I have two different conversations going in two threads...

Lisa

Superstar
Alright, since Christian Africans perform fgm it must mean it's a part of Christianity. Thanks for killing some of my brain cells, Lisa.
I never said they were. And this doesn't negate the fact that muslims do this practice...

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's like reading racist rants from 17th century Anglos in regard to their view of blacks. Why must she drive conversation in every iteration of VC ffs!
Because everything she says is so absurd and is empty of any kind of logical and coherent thinking that people just can't help themselves in responding to her which then spirals into long conversations empty of any kind of meaningful and intelligent discussions. I feel your pain.

Lisa

Superstar
Because everything she says is so absurd and is empty of any kind of logical and coherent thinking that people just can't help themselves in responding to her which then spirals into long conversations empty of any kind of meaningful and intelligent discussions. I feel your pain.
Why is he in pain? He just got to the conversation...

Haich

Superstar
Well, they were going to forcer her to marry, but she ran away…

On the internet :D

I've heard its all over, where there are muslims and its a hush, hush sort of thing, but every once in awhile it becomes a news story, just like honor killings.
It is not occurring only in the Muslim community there are African Christians who also practice it but it is a rural/tribal issue and not as widespread as people think.

It's not hush hush at all it's a known practice but widely condemned by Africans only a minority practice this. Not sure what relevance honour killing have in terms of religion that too is a cultural issue.

mecca

Superstar
It is not occurring only in the Muslim community there are African Christians who also practice it but it is a rural/tribal issue and not as widespread as people think.

It's not hush hush at all it's a known practice but widely condemned by Africans only a minority practice this. Not sure what relevance honour killing have in terms of religion that too is a cultural issue.
You're wasting your words on Lisa, she doesn't listen.

Haich

Superstar
You're wasting your words on Lisa, she doesn't listen.
lol I know I don't even know why I bother correcting her but she just pops up everywhere. For once I wish I could actually find some common ground with her