Islam And Apostasy

floss

Star
I don't think its gonna sticks since they will either say its out of context or its not authentics, but I will post it again which prove it clearly.

Quran 4:89
They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Sahih Bukhari 6922
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'

Sahih Bukhari 6923
Behold: There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu`adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu`adh to sit down but Mu`adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed." This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed.

Sahih Bukhari 6930
"No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Sahih Muslim 4154
'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) stood up and said: By Him besides Whom there is no god but He, the blood of a Muslim who bears the testimony that there is no god but Allah, and I am His Messenger, may be lawfully shed only in case of three persons: the one who abandons Islam, and deserts the community [Ahmad, one of the narrators, is doubtful whether the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) used the word li'l-jama'ah or al-jama'ah), and the married adulterer, and life for life.

JoChris

Superstar
I don't think its gonna sticks since they will either say its out of context or its not authentics, but I will post it again which prove it clearly.

Quran 4:89
They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Sahih Bukhari 6922
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'

Sahih Bukhari 6923
Behold: There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu`adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu`adh to sit down but Mu`adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed." This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed.

Sahih Bukhari 6930
"No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Sahih Muslim 4154
'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) stood up and said: By Him besides Whom there is no god but He, the blood of a Muslim who bears the testimony that there is no god but Allah, and I am His Messenger, may be lawfully shed only in case of three persons: the one who abandons Islam, and deserts the community [Ahmad, one of the narrators, is doubtful whether the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) used the word li'l-jama'ah or al-jama'ah), and the married adulterer, and life for life.
That does appear to be the standard reflex response doesn't it?

Plasticity

Rookie
Floss, as KF and AS stated why don't you post the verse before 4:89 and after it? Verse 4:90 clearly states that if the people want peace than the Muslims are also inclined to peace. 4:89 is referring to the people trying to kill the Muslims as evident by 4:88.

The Quran is quite clear in that there is no compulsion in religion.

I'm unsure on why you keep posting that Quranic verse when people have already pointed out your inaccuracies. What you're doing is the same as me picking a paragraph in a chapter of a book and then presenting it as a stand alone and we all know how retarded that would be.

mecca

Superstar
Floss, as KF and AS stated why don't you post the verse before 4:89 and after it? Verse 4:90 clearly states that if the people want peace than the Muslims are also inclined to peace. 4:89 is referring to the people trying to kill the Muslims as evident by 4:88.

I'm unsure on why you keep posting that Quranic verse when people have already pointed out your inaccuracies. What you're doing is the same as me picking a paragraph in a chapter of a book and then presenting it as a stand alone and we all know how retarded that would be.
exactly

floss

Star

What about the hadiths? Its not authentic right? And the video I posted...fake?

JoChris

Superstar

What you type is perfectly reasonable.
Why does this type of misquoting occur **so frequently** amongst Islamists like ISIS then?

Haich

Superstar
Undeniable proof as well here but it must be fake.

I remember watching the full length documentary to this, she was one twisted woman, definitely doesn't represent mainstream Islam.

floss

Star
I remember watching the full length documentary to this, she was one twisted woman, definitely doesn't represent mainstream Islam.
Do you believe the hadiths I posted are not authentics? Thanks

Haich

Superstar
N
hi
no I believe they're not authentic because the line of narration is flawed. With Hadith notable people at the time would record them but unfortunately over time Hadiths with no link or relevance and correlation with the Quran have surfaced. Another fake Hadith is the 72 virgins one which I find quite amusing lol

For me I try to stay away from quoting hadiths unless they're pretty concrete in their line of narrations. Hadiths are just sayings of the prophets which are there for advice and the Quran is the actual text Muslims follow.

Unfortunately in the Muslim community a lot of people are scared to question Hadiths such as those as they're scared people will condemn them and believe they're trying to go against Gods word. In Islam God encouraged to challenge things and find answers for what we don't know

Kung Fu

Superstar
e
You should also be aware that the hadiths you posted were for a specific time in the history of Islam. If you're genuinely interested I could explain it to you within the context of the time but I'm not sure you are and thus don't want to spend my time typing it all up only for you to ignore it. If you're interested shoot me a pm and I'll gladly explain it to you.

You should also remember that nothing trumps the Quran no matter how authentic a hadith might seem. If the hadith clearly contradicts the Quran than the hadith is to be discarded. The Quran clearly states that there is no compulsion in religion.