Isaac Kappy outing Hollywood Pedophiles

rainerann

Star
The Q-anon people aren't all survivors. I do not "trust the plan" that is for sure, but the Q-anon movement isn't centered on survivors either. They go into political subjects and other things. There is also a pretty big wave of new survivors and old survivors that are all using Twitter to communicate that Kappy is also showing support for and retweeting them even though he is not a survivor himself. I do feel a little skeptical of this, but he is actually pretty genuine in his interaction with them as far as I can see.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft seems to be the one getting the most attention, but there are several new ones that are pretty easy to find on her feed because she retweets them. There are a couple of people she retweets that have been around for a while including a lady named Fiona Barnett who is becoming more active again on social media. I posted about her a while ago because she is the one who references John Gittinger being involved in her abuse. https://fionabarnett.org/abuse-drawings/

Some of the older survivors have all but dropped out of the public view seemingly by their own choice and I don't think people should pull them into the limelight again if they are not initiating this themselves.

has

Rookie
This is just a big pile of confirmation bias. If Kappy had a really good story, there is no reason to assume it wouldn't be on CNN.
Yeah sure, and if his story was being broadcast by CNN self entitled truthers would be assuming his story his fake because it IS on CNN.... We all know how it works...
Anyway, it's hilarous to witness part of the truth communauty starting to rehearse the mainstream medias' smoke and mirror propaganda (Paris choking, alleged pedos "harrassment", etc) while just yesterday they were saying to NEVER trust them L M A O I really can't take anyone embracing this bs seriously anymore now...
Some people just don't want to believe what they refuse to see and find any way of excuse to back it up. I'm fine with it. But History is watching all of Us, never forget that.

The people who are harping about pedophiles aren't the victims though. They are just playing hero and everyone that visits this board should understand the type. The hero archetype is a powerful thought-form. They often create the problem just so they can show up and save the day. It's actually very dangerous.
Those "heroes" aren't "creating" p***philia.
Although it doesn't make anyone a "hero" to actually speak up/stand up for what their trust in imo - just some someone brave & ballsy with actual willingness. You know, things the people who sit behind their computer and find a way to complain one way or another about them blatantly lack of (lol).

Pretty sure this is a fallacy of false cause. And a strawman. I never said Metoo was about snagging pedophiles. I said that it was snagging them. And the world doesn't revolve around Hollywood. Maybe you don't check the local news. I suggest you do. Pedophiles, rapists and abusers have been dropping like flies.
...or maybe you should consider that not everyone is from America (hello from France!), I suggest you do.
Not every p***phile from every country of the world are "dropping like flies". Somewhere else they are still heavily protected thus some of us are actually concerned/frustrated by empathetic (American) stance truthers who endorse some weird (suspicious?) complacency regarding calling them out (i.e A Call for An Uprising saying we shouldn't call out James Gunn pedo tweets bc it would ensue to "make us loose our freedom of speech" ??? what kind of utter reach is that BS???).
p***philia rings are a worldwide spread issue - you can't just say "hey they're getting busted HERE!" while being oblivious to how it's actually going in the rest of the world...

And the world DO somehow evolves around Hollywood. Not Hollywood as a cinema industry, but as an Entertainment industry. Worldwide propaganda is spreat through Hollywood.
Most of the decadent social changes that happened the last few decades have been "announced"/"promoted" through Hollywood (movies, TV shows) such as underage sex, feminism, drug abuse, transhumanism, satanism, etc... Look it up!

Last edited:

Carolyn

Star
Ive always felt that Feldman is full of shit. If he cared so much about exposing these people he would have done it a long time ago but hes a washed up has been pervert who is clinging on to still belonging in that scene. If he really gave a shit about the abuse that goes on he wouldnt wait and publish it in a book. You would do as this guy Issac Kappy is doing and try and get that info out there to as many people as you can to expose these evil bastards. Feldman is a self serving creepy little perv I mean Coreys Angels ffs He thinks hes Hugh Hefner!