Isaac Kappy outing Hollywood Pedophiles

has

Rookie
Sorry if it got posted elsewhere but I didn't find it on the forum so I thought it would be interesting to make a thread
Actor Isaac Kappy dropped a bomb after spilling out the names of severals pedophiles of Hollywood (Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Seth Green & his wife, etc)
Here's an interesting article about all the tea he spilled on 4/8ch
https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/27/isaac-kappy-blows-the-whistle-on-the-partymonsters-hollyweird-greatawakening-pizzagate-pedogate-nomore/

His Periscope where he's answering people's questions :
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1BdGYoVNlLoxX

He lately been attacked by Corey Feldman who Isaac accuses of actually being in game with pedophiles (Feldman is came off as pretty shady and double-faced since a while anyway imo)

Helioform

Star
Sure, EVERYONE in Hollywood is a p***phile. :rolleyes: Some people see them everywhere apparently. I don't know if this is some kind of projection but the right wing thinks all their enemies are pedos.

And I am sure you can believe everything that is posted on 4chan? Pizzagate and the QAnon nonsense started there, and it is all a bunch of crap. Like these politicians would use a friggin' pizza restaurant as a front for child trafficking. And it only takes a nutjob to actually believe this stuff to turn this into something dangerous like the shooting at this restaurant. People have no discernment skills anymore.

All the pedo obsession only makes the situation look like a normality instead of the perversion it is. And I am pretty sure that is the plan after all.

has

Rookie
And I am sure you can believe everything that is posted on 4chan?
No, of course. Pretty much like you can't believe anything you see on the web. Everything can be a psy-op if we try hard enough (lol) Maybe I am, or maybe YOU are the psy-op.. lol
Did you actually watch the videos? He said that anyyone using pizza on their aesthetic wasn't necessarily a pedo and that there actually were good people in the industry. And in the same logic, if anyone using pizza for their visuals isn't a p***phile, every person calling out p***phile isn't a right winger (I don't remember seeing Isaac talking about politics in any of his videos). Beware of the 'all or nothing' mentality pushing to essentialize everything (ex. : Jews=Evil, ppl calling out p***phile = crazy right wingers, etc etc)

I find it interesting how everyone is basically asking for a pedogate to happen but suddenly are so prone to dismiss anyone having the guts to spill it out. Maybe if he's so insistent about p***philia is probably because it's "Hollywood's biggest problem". How to deal with it if the sole fact of talking about this crippling & rampant issue makes anyone "obsessed" about it? Not that I'm asking anyone to blindly believe anything that can come from this guy, but I really wonder in which fashion is the truth supposed to look like for people to trust it? What are the criterias? lol

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
No, of course. Pretty much like you can't believe anything you see on the web. Everything can be a psy-op if we try hard enough (lol) Maybe I am, or maybe YOU are the psy-op.. lol
More probably someone trolling people instead of a psy-op. But then again Russia did use trolls to influence the US elections.
4chan is known for having a bunch of right wing posters who are borderline white supremacists. Hence all the Trump support, QAnon Bs and bashing of their opponents.

Did you actually watch the videos? He said that anyyone using pizza on their aesthetic wasn't necessarily a pedo and that there actually were good people in the industry. And in the same logic, if anyone using pizza for their visuals isn't a p***phile, every person calling out p***phile isn't a right winger (I don't remember seeing Isaac talking about politics in any of his videos). Beware of the 'all or nothing' mentality pushing to essentialize everything (ex. : Jews=Evil, ppl calling out p***phile = crazy right wingers, etc etc)
Pizzagate is based on ZERO evidence, only attempts to interpret certain food words as meaning something related to underage sex. It's all manure, but people who hate democrats lap it up as the truth.

I find it interesting how everyone is basically asking for a pedogate to happen but suddenly are so prone to dismiss anyone having the guts to spill it out. Maybe if he's so insistent about p***philia is probably because it's "Hollywood's biggest problem". How to deal with it if the sole fact of talking about this crippling & rampant issue makes anyone "obsessed" about it? Not that I'm asking anyone to blindly believe anything that can come from this guy, but I really wonder in which fashion is the truth supposed to look like for people to trust it? What are the criterias? lol
"Pedogate" will never happen, maybe in Hollywood, but who really cares about actors when powerful politicians are being accused of the same thing and are essentially unable to be prosecuted? Pizzagate is just an attempt to make a parody of real child trafficking that is going on so no one in the MSM will ever touch it, not even with a 10 feet pole. So we are stuck with slanted alternative news articles that go nowhere because they are biased and opinion filled.
Fake news isn't just CNN. It is often the alternative media who is run by people who have no journalistic training.

The Zone

Star
I am not going to get into the politics nor state anything in an authoritarian way but will say that this guy seems like a plant. There is a concerted effort to paint a bad face on conspiracy theorists and Alex Jones types who interviewed him. There was a hope that people would go all in on his claims and that'd give You Tube another opportunity at purging certain sites. This dude seems frazzled and comical to say the least and while I do think there are pedo rings, etc. my gut is this is a ploy and anyone who falls in with him are likely to look foolish in the end. All they need is one person to look silly to make all other accusations of which holds some truth are false.

has

Rookie
@The Zone
I'm with you about not falling into politics
It irks me so much when people are trying to polticize any truth movement in the petty good Democrat vs evil Republican debate (the opposite applies as well of course). Hell, I'm not even American myself and Americans should realize that the rest of the world couldn't care less about their petty political wars. A pedo is a pedo. They ALL deserve to get call out and no one should get a specil treatment in regard of their political party. Left & Right are wings of the same bird - behind curtains they are all pals. People really need to get over themselves and their partisan-ism.
my gut is this is a ploy and anyone who falls in with him are likely to look foolish in the end.
And my gut is telling that the war some truther are currently leading against this guy restlessly making vids to "expose" him is highly suspicious and telling. If anything, THEY are the one that I suspect of being controlled oppositions since they are so prone to "kill" one of their kind.
You don't need ennemies anymore with "comrade" like this. They say they want more proof but what do they expect? That pedophiles suddenly to give off evidence of what they doing? It makes sense they're trying to hide or 'code' their actions. IMO Pizzagate is real but the overall apathy of a huge portion of truthers who became distrustful about basically everything is actually the biggest safeguard of those sicks bastards... Satan surely is malicious....
Pedophiles don't need to hide anymore since anyone trying to expose them will automatically be deem as a crazy and a plant/controlled opposition now by their own kind. Everything came in full circle. Brilliant.

I also find utterly ironic how truther are so prone to bitch on mainstream medias attacking en masse whenever something doesn't fit the mainstream narrative, but react the very same way when something they doesn't approve happen in their own playground LOL Ego, ego...
Truthers shouting "PSY-OP!!" in unision are not nearly as smart as they think they are. They say they want more proofs but where are THEIR proofs about Isaac being a plant other than him looking funny/crazy? (which I totally agree with, but only adds to his genuineness imo) lol I recently unsuscribed a truth channel who took TMZ(?!!?!!) as a source to expose Isaac. It became too ridiculous at this point....
I'm very wary about how events are going to unfold, and my ego is not that big to accept to look "foolish" if Isaac happens to be a plant. Too bad the ego of a lot of truther is actually too big to admit they would potentially be wrong, though...

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
OP makes a good point here, though:

"... but I really wonder in which fashion is the truth supposed to look like for people to trust it? What are the criterias?"

Do we have an answer?

A person could be caught, red-handed, in the midst of a heinous criminal act-- but if they have clout, and the right connections, we'll never hear a word of it.

Js.

The Zone

Star
The one thing which stands out most to me was the comment on divide. That being that political partisanship has really taken a major toll on this very forum. Between that and religion there are very few open, grounded and friendly discussions. Most people here of late are trying to be gnats rather than have open discussion. They just buzz certain posters or ideas rather than offer up anything deep and I am not talkimng of the OP for clarity due to the reading comprehension some struggle with.

I gave an honest opinion after some research thinking this is a psy op. I rarely, if ever call things that. But I am still open and willing to look into it further.

Aero

Superstar
Listen. If I was hanging out with someone and they showed me their secret p***phile room. I would immediately load up some canisters with gasoline and burn their fucking house to the ground.

Maybe I'm being symbolic here. But the main point is you wouldn't keep hanging out with people you suspect of being pedophiles. That makes no sense unless you are actually into it!

polymoog

Superstar
Helioform

More probably someone trolling people instead of a psy-op. But then again Russia did use trolls to influence the US elections.

russian trolls skewed the election? thats hillary talk for not facing the fact that she lost it by herself. if bernie ran, we wouldnt have this conversation. anyay, CNN recently reported that it the #walk away movement was a russian op. again grasping for straws.

4chan is known for having a bunch of right wing posters who are borderline white supremacists. Hence all the Trump support, QAnon Bs and bashing of their opponents.

of course. conservatism is the new counter culture.

Pizzagate is based on ZERO evidence, only attempts to interpret certain food words as meaning something related to underage sex. It's all manure, but people who hate democrats lap it up as the truth.

no one who believes in pizzagate would care if republicans are pulled down with the scandal. i wouldnt. arrest them all. it just so happens that podesta and hillary and friends on the democrat side are involved.
i think there is plenty of evidence for pizzagate/comet pingpong-- enough for the police to look into it, which they didnt. the fact that NWO court jester, stephen colbert, was desperate to make the conspiracy look bad gives me even more reason to feel that something is afoot. of course, he tries to tie it to trump. (go ahead and rebut if you want-- then we should move this to the pizzagate thread, where it belongs.)

Fake news isn't just CNN. It is often the alternative media who is run by people who have no journalistic training.

MSM is the propaganda wing of the NWO. thats clearly fake news psyop nonsense. the alt media is a mix of truth and speculation with a dash of disinformation thrown in. some of the alt media is fake as well.
when the media stopped reporting on news story facts and simply gave you their opinion in what to believe, they ceased being journalists.

Last edited:

has

Rookie
Listen. If I was hanging out with someone and they showed me their secret p***phile room. I would immediately load up some canisters with gasoline and burn their fucking house to the ground. Maybe I'm being symbolic here. But the main point is you wouldn't keep hanging out with people you suspect of being pedophiles. That makes no sense unless you are actually into it!
It's not as simple as that.
Imagine one of your closest friends invited you to their house, showed you a hidden room and "jokingly" told you "this is where we keep the children." Would you seriously snap the f*ck out and burn down their house? We ALL have friends who made creepy jokes about murdering someone and/or hiding a corpse somewhere... yet we didn't unfriend their ass and called the police to check them out because we KNEW that shit was too big to be real.. I guess the same mental denial pattern happened to Isaac first when his friends started making inuendos about hiding children somewhere in their house and talking about "chicken"......
I'm really starting to wonder if all the people who are so pressed about Kappy videos actually took the time to watch them. He explains how the events went up until his Awakening, and how at first he refused to believe all of this was real (just ""jokes"", you know?) Dude was an ACTOR, not a skilled truther ; while he already witnessed a glimpse of Hollywood's crazy side, he was still pretty oblivious about utterly Dark and Evil it could actually be and when it happened, he started to spill tea. It took him a while to come around and put 2 and 2 together. He got truly overwhelmed by everything that unveiled down before him. We ALL felt the same when we started digging inside the rabbit's hole. Truthers are mocking how crazy he looks, but honestly if I had to realize that all my (former) Hollywood friends where running in pedo circles I'd probably go crazy too...

I'm really disapointed by the overall reaction of truther channels cause their reactions are exactly the same as the mainstream medias' they pretend to fight against (=ridicule the 'opposition', calling them "fake news" etc). Their masks have fallen. Isaac is showing more courage & uprightness than all the truth gurus bitching about him who think they're so much better than him & think they are the shit because their 'truth channel' has 10k+ followers and a bunch of minions eating up anything they can say (which explains why so many ppl started to spread the "Isaac is a PSY-OP!!11!1" narrative, which is HIGHLY suspicious imo). Oh, and using the fact he's actor to say he's "acting" a fake persona exposing pedos (which is an argument brought up by several butthurt truthers) is retarted. So now, actors shouldn't be trusted when exposing the industry because they can play characters...?SMH Actors are a HUGE part of Hollywood, dismissing them as potential truthers is absolutely counterproductive. Beside, Isaac isn't the 1st actor calling out Hollywood's p***philia problem, so why is it an issue NOW??:rolleyes:
Don't trust him? No problem. Let's wait & see. But dissing him so hard and so early ain't helping the cause.

@polymoog : WOW! Stephen Colbert has actually been called out by Kappy as being a p***phile as well, so it kinda makes sense now...o_O

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
It's not as simple as that.
Imagine one of your closest friends invited you to their house, showed you a hidden room and "jokingly" told you "this is where we keep the children." Would you seriously snap the f*ck out and burn down their house? We ALL have friends who made creepy jokes about murdering someone and/or hiding a corpse somewhere... yet we didn't unfriend their ass and called the police to check them out because we KNEW that shit was too big to be real.. I guess the same mental denial pattern happened to Isaac first when his friends started making inuendos about hiding children somewhere in their house and talking about "chicken"......
I'm really starting to wonder if all the people who are so pressed about Kappy videos actually took the time to watch them. He explains how the events went up until his Awakening, and how at first he refused to believe all of this was real (just ""jokes"", you know?) Dude was an ACTOR, not a skilled truther ; while he already witnessed a glimpse of Hollywood's crazy side, he was still pretty oblivious about utterly Dark and Evil it could actually be and when it happened, he started to spill tea. It took him a while to come around and put 2 and 2 together. He got truly overwhelmed by everything that unveiled down before him. We ALL felt the same when we started digging inside the rabbit's hole. Truthers are mocking how crazy he looks, but honestly if I had to realize that all my (former) Hollywood friends where running in pedo circles I'd probably go crazy too...

I'm really disapointed by the overall reaction of truther channels cause their reactions are exactly the same as the mainstream medias' they pretend to fight against (=ridicule the 'opposition', calling them "fake news" etc). Their masks have fallen. Isaac is showing more courage & uprightness than all the truth gurus bitching about him who think they're so much better than him & think they are the shit because their 'truth channel' has 10k+ followers and a bunch of minions eating up anything they can say (which explains why so many ppl started to spread the "Isaac is a PSY-OP!!11!1" narrative, which is HIGHLY suspicious imo). Oh, and using the fact he's actor to say he's "acting" a fake persona exposing pedos (which is an argument brought up by several butthurt truthers) is retarted. So now, actors shouldn't be trusted when exposing the industry because they can play characters...?SMH Actors are a HUGE part of Hollywood, dismissing them as potential truthers is absolutely counterproductive. Beside, Isaac isn't the 1st actor calling out Hollywood's p***philia problem, so why is it an issue NOW??:rolleyes:
Don't trust him? No problem. Let's wait & see. But dissing him so hard and so early ain't helping the cause.

@polymoog : WOW! Stephen Colbert has actually been called out by Kappy as being a p***phile as well, so it kinda makes sense now...o_O
The impression was given that they weren't "joking" about the secret dungeon room. So I don't know why you are rationalizing for this Kappy guy. It's either real or not. And none of my friends joke about raping children.

If you suspect crimes against children are going on. Why go to Twitter, and 4chan? That doesn't make sense. Those places are universally considered troll havens. Places where people go to start drama. So any legal case that might be birthed from his "exposure" is going to be ruined by his questionable behavior.

Even a newbie lawyer could poke a million holes in this story. And it's not the public or medias job to play detective, prosecutor, judge, and jury. It's the job of federal, state or local authorities. So I don't know what "cause" you are referring to. People can't stop pedophiles by harping on social media.

On a more personal note. I'm getting annoyed how people are pointing out that the #Metoo movement isn't snagging the Pedos. And first of all, it definitely is snagging them. I think that these specific types of criminals are far more careful than the average misogynist. And the victims are far less likely to come forward.

I don't just wave my hand and summon fire and fury. I need some kind of convincing evidence.

has

Rookie
The impression was given that they weren't "joking" about the secret dungeon room. So I don't know why you are rationalizing for this Kappy guy. It's either real or not. And none of my friends joke about raping children.
(...) If you suspect crimes against children are going on. Why go to Twitter, and 4chan? That doesn't make sense.
You are talking about YOUR own perspective. No one is here is entitled to say how Kappy SHOULD have behaved. We all react differently on traumatic experiences.
None of my friend joke about raping children neither (I'll let that to Gunn), you completely missed the point....... The point of this analogy was about how denial can work when confronted to something that one's mind cannot handle. It took time for him to grasp all of this and decided to use the medias with the easiest access : social medias. What did you expect? His story to be covered on a whole ass interview/documentary on CNN? lol We ALL know how corrupted & biased mainstream medias and administration (police) are....
Beside, aren't ALL truther basically using social medias/forums for reinformation & communication? Shouldn't they get to the police instead for more credibility? :confused: (btw, Kappy is not active 4/8ch anymore but mostly active on Periscope & his Twitter now)
Funny how you say the victims of p***phile are less likely to come forward while Kappy is actually trying to help them for it. This is happening, and he's currently gathering testimonies. But oh, he needs more proofs... Yeah ok.
I'll always respect more someone actually ACTING then people complaining behind their computer about how this or that person should do better or isn't giving enough pledges for them to be trusted. But to each their own I guess...
On a more personal note. I'm getting annoyed how people are pointing out that the #Metoo movement isn't snagging the Pedos.
If #metoo was about snagging the pedos, Hollywood's infamous pedophiles would have been snatched, ruined & ended like Weinstein and a bunch of other (alleged) abusers that got called out on medias. It didn't happen. End of the story.
You know what I'm annoyed of? I'm tired about how the truther community is out here saying how we can change the world with reinformation and calling out the Evil conspirators of the world while being so prone to tear each others & point fingers at someone having the guts to stop hiding behind their computer and speak out for the cause.
I'm annoyed by people feeling entitled to criticize people who have the balls to actually show themselves and actually TAKE ACTION.
I'm annoyed by people accusing someone of lying because they don't approve the medias he used, his haircut, the way he's talking, his glasses (#legit) or whatever nitpicked stuff (not talking about you there - that's more of a general statement). It's really becoming ridiculous at this point. Just say you don't like this guy/don't trust him and let it go.
Note that I'm not talking about those not trusting Kappy, whp are totally in their good right, but only those restlessly attacking him since the first day he started his p***phile outing campaign.
You want evidence he says the truth, but what are the evidence he's lying? That's a never ending guess game..... Let's wait & see let's no jump into conclusions too soon.
He may be fake and many of us might be wrong to believe him, so what? I'll take the risk of trusting (for a time) a liar than closing the door to someone spilling the Truth ANYTIME. Fight me. (lol)
I hate that a whole portion of the truth movement has now turned into a bunch of self entitled empathetic paranoids that refuse to give any credit to (if not flat out attack) anything or anyone that doesn't fit with their narrow vision of the Perfect Whistleblower.
My question to anyone restlessly bitching against him is : What are YOU doing more relevant for the whole truth movement for you to have the authority to bitch against him? Oh yeah, "he gives off a bad/ridiculous image of truth movement" Yeah, sure... cause campaigning against a former Hollywood insider who had the balls to sacrifice his career, share his story and spill tea to help our cause is obviously better for our image...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Personally, I am on the fence at the moment because this is all very new information. The reality is that no one wants to be accused of being a p***phile, especially someone who is exceptionally mainstream like Steven Spielberg, so I can't see the purpose of making something like this a psyop. Even if you were to discredit Kappy and say that he was slandering Spielberg, the label of "p***phile" is going to follow Spielberg for the rest of his life now in the same way that it followed Michael Jackson. So it just doesn't seem like a good strategy to do something like this.

I am tentatively considering that these revelations are the reason that Weinstein was getting so much attention a while ago, and why Hollywood was making such a big deal about sexual harassment because this is a much more socially acceptable offense to oppose. Apparently, Weinstein has made a defense against one of his accusers using personal emails suggesting that there was a relationship that continued into the whole sexual harassment scandal indicating that this person is not the victim they appeared to be. It does make it seem like someone received a financial incentive to change their perspective, and that this was a socially acceptable way to shield Hollywood from the more offensive images like Dan Harmon's video among other things that are coming out that Hollywood is all but silent on. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6024059/Harvey-Weinstein-r*pe-accuser-gushes-beautiful-eyes-says-no-one-understands-like-him.html

These people were literally tweeting about Weinstein all over the place, but they are silent on the subject of Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg. No one has literally even tried to defend that protecting children is a priority in Hollywood. It is a little disturbing.

Lift the Veil on YouTube has had some good shows discussing some of the reasons to question Kappy and discussing many of the things he has presented like talking to NSA agents through 4chan and the secret room in Seth Green's house. I am inclined to agree with Lift the Veil that it seems strange to believe that Kappy was talking to NSA agents through 4chan. However, the room is weird in a more subtle way. It is really just a secret bedroom and there is another room in Seth Green's house that apparently has toys and seemed appropriate for children. Neither of which proves that they are used for abuse. They could just have a secret guestroom because that is what the person who built the house wanted, and they could have friends with children come over to the parties, so they have a room that is appropriate for their friends to bring their children.

There is essentially nothing to investigate or prosecute according to what Kappy says, which makes it even more unusual that no one is attempting to defend themselves because this could be considered slander as a result that could cause Kappy to incur legal consequences. However, this step doesn't seem to be taking place and the label of "p***phile" whether it is able to be investigated or not, is going to stick to you like the smell of garlic will.

The one thing to notice about the suggestion of the room is another survivor's story who has come out after Kappy who is not affiliated with Hollywood who says that he was taken to a party where there was a room for children. He doesn't seem to have any reason to make a connection to what Kappy is saying and does not mention any connection either. He just tells his story as a victim who was 4 years old when the abuse began and I think it ended around the age of 12, so he says he has never struggled with any sort of memory lapse. This would make sense since the onset was at an older age. He goes by vegan mikey and all of his testimony can be seen on lift the veil as well.

Personally, I am on the fence at the moment because this is all very new information. The reality is that no one wants to be accused of being a p***phile, especially someone who is exceptionally mainstream like Steven Spielberg, so I can't see the purpose of making something like this a psyop. Even if you were to discredit Kappy and say that he was slandering Spielberg, the label of "p***phile" is going to follow Spielberg for the rest of his life now in the same way that it followed Michael Jackson. So it just doesn't seem like a good strategy to do something like this.
Very new in one sense, very old in another. Stay on your toes.

"The game is to have them get widely known- then discredit them in order to discredit the whole situation. It has happened repeatedly- and it has always worked"
https://davidshurter.com/2018/08/05/isnt-it-strange-all-of-the-heroes-exposing-this-pedo-bs-are-brand-new/

Aero

Superstar
You are talking about YOUR own perspective. No one is here is entitled to say how Kappy SHOULD have behaved. We all react differently on traumatic experiences.
This is a strawman. I was going off of Kappy's perspective after the fact. And mostly analyzing how he did behave. If some of my general comments were too irrelevant you can just tell me. You don't have to strawman.

None of my friend joke about raping children neither (I'll let that to Gunn), you completely missed the point....... The point of this analogy was about how denial can work when confronted to something that one's mind cannot handle. It took time for him to grasp all of this and decided to use the medias with the easiest access : social medias. What did you expect? His story to be covered on a whole ass interview/documentary on CNN? lol We ALL know how corrupted & biased mainstream medias and administration (police) are....
Beside, aren't ALL truther basically using social medias/forums for reinformation & communication? Shouldn't they get to the police instead for more credibility? :confused: (btw, Kappy is not active 4/8ch anymore but mostly active on Periscope & his Twitter now)
Funny how you say the victims of p***phile are less likely to come forward while Kappy is actually trying to help them for it. This is happening, and he's currently gathering testimonies. But oh, he needs more proofs... Yeah ok.
I'll always respect more someone actually ACTING then people complaining behind their computer about how this or that person should do better or isn't giving enough pledges for them to be trusted. But to each their own I guess...
This is just a big pile of confirmation bias. If Kappy had a really good story, there is no reason to assume it wouldn't be on CNN. The fact is, he has no proof. And I shouldn't have to make up scenarios in my head to believe his story. The story in and of itself should be believable, and it's not. That isn't my fault.

If #metoo was about snagging the pedos, Hollywood's infamous pedophiles would have been snatched, ruined & ended like Weinstein and a bunch of other (alleged) abusers that got called out on medias. It didn't happen. End of the story.
Pretty sure this is a fallacy of false cause. And a strawman. I never said Metoo was about snagging pedophiles. I said that it was snagging them. And the world doesn't revolve around Hollywood. Maybe you don't check the local news. I suggest you do. Pedophiles, rapists and abusers have been dropping like flies.

Consider that maybe all that Hollywood p***phile stuff is bunk.

You know what I'm annoyed of? I'm tired about how the truther community is out here saying how we can change the world with reinformation and calling out the Evil conspirators of the world while being so prone to tear each others & point fingers at someone having the guts to stop hiding behind their computer and speak out for the cause.
I'm annoyed by people feeling entitled to criticize people who have the balls to actually show themselves and actually TAKE ACTION.
I'm annoyed by people accusing someone of lying because they don't approve the medias he used, his haircut, the way he's talking, his glasses (#legit) or whatever nitpicked stuff (not talking about you there - that's more of a general statement). It's really becoming ridiculous at this point. Just say you don't like this guy/don't trust him and let it go.
Note that I'm not talking about those not trusting Kappy, whp are totally in their good right, but only those restlessly attacking him since the first day he started his p***phile outing campaign.
You want evidence he says the truth, but what are the evidence he's lying? That's a never ending guess game..... Let's wait & see let's no jump into conclusions too soon.
He may be fake and many of us might be wrong to believe him, so what? I'll take the risk of trusting (for a time) a liar than closing the door to someone spilling the Truth ANYTIME. Fight me. (lol)
I hate that a whole portion of the truth movement has now turned into a bunch of self entitled empathetic paranoids that refuse to give any credit to (if not flat out attack) anything or anyone that doesn't fit with their narrow vision of the Perfect Whistleblower.
My question to anyone restlessly bitching against him is : What are YOU doing more relevant for the whole truth movement for you to have the authority to bitch against him? Oh yeah, "he gives off a bad/ridiculous image of truth movement" Yeah, sure... cause campaigning against a former Hollywood insider who had the balls to sacrifice his career, share his story and spill tea to help our cause is obviously better for our image...
This is like 10 different Strawmans. Like you wrote an awful lot in reply to stuff nobody ever said.

Futility

Established

"The game is to have them get widely known- then discredit them in order to discredit the whole situation. It has happened repeatedly- and it has always worked"
https://davidshurter.com/2018/08/05/isnt-it-strange-all-of-the-heroes-exposing-this-pedo-bs-are-brand-new/
Or maybe it's just a right wing conspiracy and Kappy knows he can get attention because a portion of the population is pedo obsessed?

Aero

Superstar
Oh shit. This is the guy who allegedly choked Paris Jackson. He also has an LAPD investigation on him. Apparently, he threatened he would make it rain down .50 cals in L.A.

He's been sending love letters to the same people he's accusing of being pedophiles. There's just no logical explanation for that type of behavior. And I swear to God I never thought about sucker punching him. But now I definitely want to.

rainerann

Star

"If this situation was real- they would focus on long standing outspoken survivors rather than this barrage of newcomers to the scene. But that is NOT what is happening- and what is apparent with all of these newcomers is this desire to make it all about themselves."

I agree with what he is saying and I don't agree. I agree that long standing outspoken survivors should be getting some refreshed attention because of this. However, I don't think that this creates a standard for whether this is authentic or not. I have followed a lot of long-standing survivors for many years and it is a standard that survivors should avoid cross-contaminating their stories. It actually decreases a survivors credibility to make reference to other survivors.

Making it all about themselves is actually the reason that stories like this started gaining credibility within the therapist community because they knew that clients from different parts of the country would not be able to coordinate in order to create a consistent narrative that would feign the presence of ritual abuse. The Greenbaum speech discusses this. He says he coordinated with another therapist to ask their clients a series of questions to see whether their responses mirrored each other, but he didn't tell the therapist this was why he wanted them to ask the questions until after the fact. This is really the only way to create a control group that is not contaminated by another testimony that actually increases the person's credibility, but many people don't seem to know a whole lot about survivors at this point.

The channel Lift the Veil mentions how he became more skeptical when Sara Ruth Ashcraft blocked him on Twitter. He makes a good point that if you are posting on Twitter, at some point, you are going to have to do an interview. However, from my perspective, this makes her more credible because if she was a victim of programming, asking questions could create a major issue for her. Therefore, it makes perfect sense that she avoids interviews because they create the opportunity for unpredictable questions that might trigger something that is difficult to control. Whether having someone witness a switch in her disposition is beneficial to her credibility or not, it might not be something she is ready for.

So I think it is equally important to stay on your toes when listening to people respond to this who may or may not have as much experience with the history of longstanding survivors to make a comparison. Kathleen Sullivan is another longstanding survivor who states very clearly in her book that survivors should avoid the testimonies of other survivors because of potential cross-contamination. So making it all about themselves is actually a long-standing standard among survivors to promote credibility and helps them avoid the accusation of copying another survivor's story. However, Kappy is not actually a survivor either, but I think some of the same rules apply. Although, like I said, I am on the fence about forming a conclusion at this time.

Aero

Superstar
The people who are harping about pedophiles aren't the victims though. They are just playing hero and everyone that visits this board should understand the type. The hero archetype is a powerful thought-form. They often create the problem just so they can show up and save the day. It's actually very dangerous.

And yes I know from experience. It's me too. But I'm especially careful not to be the one making up the problems. And *obviously* p***philia isn't an illusion. It's a real problem, so our solutions should focus on real cases. That's not what the Internet Justice Warriors are doing.