Is Your Chicken On Drugs?

williejonesjr

Veteran
"natural" should mean nothing to you, since uranium residues could be natural, as far as the law is concerned. additionally, the fact that it is not organic should be a red flag (not that organic is 100% safe, either, according to the wording of the law).

save yourself a headache and just dont eat meat. (youll have to find an animal protein to maintain your health, though in raw milk)

i went through old emails from 2011... OCA receives funds from the rockefeller corporation. done with them.
Beans, vegetables.. All substitute for meat.

williejonesjr

Veteran
yeah i don't eat meat. ok ok you guys but i don't think the data the scientists gathered is corrupted? still seems like oca is doing good, a lot of good people are very "confused" right now :)

so most people don't know that all the chicken marked antibiotic free is a bullshit claim because antibiotics are prohibited in poultry. in any case, what they found was 30 or 40 different antibiotics some that are specifically known to be dangerous to consume.other drugs found, which are ALL prohibited in poultry, included steroids, ketamine tranquilizerd (special k anyone?), anti psychotic Haldoperidol,
Other pharmaceuticals that are not “natural” and appeared in
test results for
Sanderson
samples include

flubendazole, an anti
-
parasitic drug;
azaperone, a veterinary tranquilizer;
butorphanol, an opioid analgesic; carazolol, a beta blocker; dimetridazole, a drug that combats
protozoan infections and is
banned in Canada
;
and xylazine, a tranquilizer. ALL HAVE regulations that
specifically state that the drug should not be used in domestic food producing animals.

this company sells chicken to us foods and sysco who supply pretty much every single restaurant from fast food to fine dining :)
Yikes. That's so scary.

Devine

Star
hey since you guys knew all about the OCA, do you know anything about the non GMO project putting out all the labeling im assuming they are legit but wondering WHO they are?

polymoog

Superstar
hey since you guys knew all about the OCA, do you know anything about the non GMO project putting out all the labeling im assuming they are legit but wondering WHO they are?
their top staff look ok. eden foods (the CEO is on the board) is not owned by any big corporation.
they take donations, but must make a lot of money through verification as consumer demand continues to rise for non-GMO food.

non-GMO is a good start, but what is the use if theyre still okay spraying pesticides and using artificial fertilizers on the foods that are non-GMO- certified? its a good step forward, but it doesnt go far enough. we also do not know how strict they are in their testing.

we are best off buying food that has never been genetically engineered at all so there is worries.

Vixy

Star
You know, my chicken may not be on drugs but my cat sure is! Came home and found her sniffing catnip in the closet one day! :eek:

She was all like:

-Close the door, man! They're after me!

Last edited:

Devine

Star
their top staff look ok. eden foods (the CEO is on the board) is not owned by any big corporation.
they take donations, but must make a lot of money through verification as consumer demand continues to rise for non-GMO food.

non-GMO is a good start, but what is the use if theyre still okay spraying pesticides and using artificial fertilizers on the foods that are non-GMO- certified? its a good step forward, but it doesnt go far enough. we also do not know how strict they are in their testing.

we are best off buying food that has never been genetically engineered at all so there is worries.
i like eden company think they are good. you are so right everyone is so focused on GMO when pesticides are equally scary.