is this weird or what...

randomuser123

Rookie
son heung min only has 96 goals in total for the premier league his initials could literally read as hms... is that anything to do with the queen or what?! theres players with sus surnames too such as pope

arsenal somehow top of table they score 6 goals yesterday, the first goal being saka and scored 2 minutes in... i didnt think they could do that but i guess the opposition was "that terrible" at playing football arsenal have a goal difference of 26, the queen was born 1926... what the fuck?

manchester united dropped their "star" player ronaldo and suddenly they are scoring and or winning matches again?! man united currently have scored 6 points total from the past 3 matches if im counting that correctly, ronaldo left man united on 22nd of the 11th... that was before articles were claiming he wouldnt leave

haaland come to man city and he scores more than kane... kevin de brunye is number 17, his sons named rome (ahem vatican) and mason (ahem masonic or masonry)

not when they do these kind of celebrarions for their totally scripted "goals" does anyone else on here see the numbers of football differently than what they thought they used to mean? why would the footballers try to cover up or hide the fact the matches are scripted? plus kevin and son both got a "black eye" and debrunye was covering half his face and then son recently got black eye before a huge competition too... whats it supposed to mean though? besides the fact they lie about the matches and scores? i dont get that part of it.

sandonthebeach

Established
There has been for a long time, claims about rigged football matches (and in other sports such as tennis). And in football World Cup too. Someone remembers the good results of South Korea in 2002 World Cup? or Morocco in Qatar? What about the strange virtue signals about gay rights in Qatar?

randomuser123

Rookie
There has been for a long time, claims about rigged football matches (and in other sports such as tennis). And in football World Cup too. Someone remembers the good results of South Korea in 2002 World Cup? or Morocco in Qatar? What about the strange virtue signals about gay rights in Qatar?

i certainly dont think it was about the actual football most of the bbc were trying to virtue signal by refusing to show the opening ceremony and the closing one wasnt shown at all either idfk what i believe anymore, but i think if im right in saying this that most if not all football matches are done by the numbers