Is THIS the Greatest Movie Ever?

That you post in such a rude way shows that you are not spiritually advanced.
Yeah that was uncalled for but dude you attack members of your religion with dangerous terms that traditionally leads to things like beheadings and there isn’t a dictator you haven’t fawned over and you repeatedly post things that you want people to watch which you yourself haven’t.

Etagloc

Superstar
Your very way of being serves to discredit your positions and shows that they are a false path, as anyone rightly guided would not behave in such in a manner and would be more civilized. However, extreme leftists believe they are entitled to behave however they want- and so an attitude of entitlement is revealed- far from one of any sort of enlightenment, as an enlightened person would not act in such a way. Whatever path you've gone down is false and has clearly been detrimental to your inner well being as evidenced by your own behavior and that you would degrade yourself in such a manner.

Last edited:
Your very way of being serves to discredit your positions and shows that they are a false path, as anyone rightly guided would not behave in such in a manner and would be more civilized.
Lol I’ve seen you go off on people In crazy ways. Either way Etagloc I’m just going to put you on ignore before this escalates. Peace brother.

Etagloc

Superstar
Extreme leftists are pathological and a danger to society. That leftists love to lecture on morals and against perceived immorality is pure hypocrisy, as leftists have no morals and don't believe in morals.

Last edited:

Masked crusader7

Established
Dr. Strangelove was cool.

I wasn't really a fan of the Great Dictator with Chaplin.

Strangelove was cool but..... this movie exposes Freemasons.
i saw it last for the first time it seems that fear is the key to the iluminatis ways in this movie and on flouride type stuff too

Thunderian

Superstar
"The first obligation of government is to ensure that society isn't taken over by a Satanic cult?"

How come nobody runs on that ticket?

Extreme leftists are pathological and a danger to society. That leftists love to lecture on morals and against perceived immorality is pure hypocrisy, as leftists have no morals and don't believe in morals.
I'm a leftist.

I believe it's wrong to murder. I believe its wrong to steal. I believe it's wrong to r*pe. I believe it's wrong to oppress. There are other things I believe are wrong... But those things are because of my personal religious beliefs that I'm not going to impose on other people as long as tehy don't murder, steal, r*pe, or oppress.

Etagloc

Superstar
No, this is Patrick.
As in the Spongebob character? If that is your assertion, what is the basis for it?

If you don't believe there's anything questionable about the Freemasons- which conspiracy stuff do you actually believe?