Is This Music Video About Mk Ultra?

Aero

Superstar
Maybe during my emo phase but definitely not anymore
Exactly, it's not the art that corrupts people. It's the symbols and how they are used. Every demon or dark angel doesn't inherently have to be evil. Sure we all want to see happy music videos, but these videos are a reflection of the reality of the author.

The anti-hero in myth and literature surely isn't lost on any of you. That's how I see Three Days Grace and a lot of these type of bands.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Well, being a 3DG fan (I saw them live before Adam left the band) I can tell you that a lot of the song lyrics sound like they're about lovers, but they're really about drugs. Specifically Oxy. Dude had a bad monkey on his back with that and a lot of the lyrics are about that. Never Too Late is like one of my favorite songs... (<>..<>)

mecca

Superstar
Well, being a 3DG fan (I saw them live before Adam left the band) I can tell you that a lot of the song lyrics sound like they're about lovers, but they're really about drugs. Specifically Oxy. Dude had a bad monkey on his back with that and a lot of the lyrics are about that. Never Too Late is like one of my favorite songs... (<>..<>)
Never too late seems to be about not killing yourself. Also mk ulra because of the video.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Are they teaching that in the video though? I see the point but idk if I agree. What children do you know that are Three Days Grace fans? Mecca? LOL maybe she counts. But I doubt it. If you have found Three Days Grace you have seen worse.
My 6 yr old brother is.