Is This Music Video About Mk Ultra?

Aero

Superstar
Yes, so is this one. But it's far more subtle.

The all white room symbolizes sensory deprivation. It's a form of torture. And the dualism is clearly evident.

rainerann

Star
Well this takes me back. I remember when this song came out thinking that it was just very dark. I never saw the video. I haven't watched videos since like the year 2000. I just remember thinking the song was a little dark and just being turned off to the whole music industry even without videos at this point. The video just makes it worse. My gosh. Some sort of black angel is defending the girl from a p***phile. That to me is programming. It is teaching that evil can also be good. See the demon angel protected the little girl.

rainerann

Star
There is a teaching out there that the Devil deserves sympathy or that he is misunderstood. This video reminds me of this concept. Evil is only good when it is trying to manipulate you into thinking evil can be good.

Aero

Superstar
If you consider every evil act against another evil person as justice, I don't know what to say. The only example I can think of is say, if you could kill one person to save 1000. Justice?

rainerann

Star
I see where your going, but I was talking more about the symbolism that suggests that demons help you in the video. It looks like that is what they are saying is that demons help protect you the same way angels do or that a demon is a different type of angel.

I'm not talking about how the method of getting justice could also be called evil at times. For example, the death penalty could still be called evil because it is killing another person even if the person leaves no other recourse because they are also doing things that are considered evil. This sort of discussion of evil becomes difficult. However, it should not be difficult to see that something that is considered absolutely evil, like a demon, does not sometimes help anyone the way the video suggests.

Aero

Superstar
Well you have to look at it from the context of Mk ultra, which is what the video represents. The Angel programming. And what a person goes through to have that alter ego. He was tortured to create the Angel alter. It was birthed from Evil, but it is an angel nonetheless

rainerann

Star
:)

I am familiar with a script for the angel of truth, the angel of mercy, the angel of justice, etc.; or, in other words, being assigned with an angel and this alternative take of the spiritual realm that is a screwed from the Christian texts and seeks to have you believe you play a role behind the scenes in the same way as an angel.

However, that is not entirely what I was talking about. I am talking about the suggestion that demons can be trusted because they show a child how they help people. I am not talking about assigning a role like this to someone who experienced torture. I am talking about the activity of teaching a child to trust something demonic because they represent it in such a way that the child starts to believe it can be trusted to work in their best interest.

Aero

Superstar
Are they teaching that in the video though? I see the point but idk if I agree. What children do you know that are Three Days Grace fans? Mecca? LOL maybe she counts. But I doubt it. If you have found Three Days Grace you have seen worse.

rainerann

Star
I would agree that you would have to be a child who was preexposed to something like this to see it this way. The average person might not see it this way, but if you were a child who was exposed to this, even as an adult, this is what they might see.

What we don't know is whether Three Days Grace is responsible for the content of the video or the music industry too. They might see it differently, but it does go to show that our perspective of this reality is dependent on our experiences to a certain degree.

Overall, without looking too deeply, it is a very dark video. Dark might be the effect the band is going for. How this darkness is used is a completely different story. The most benign thing could be converted into a trigger for someone else.

Aero

Superstar
Mk Ultra victims have nothing else to relate to. It's a way to try to get people to understand what's really going on. How so many people are walking around and they are basically damaged, and don't know it. We have all become victims, either directly or indirectly. And it's super frustrating how so many websites, and so many artists are spelling it all out but people are still blind.

We can't just look at everything at face value. Evil isn't just evil because all evil things are bad. That's uninitiated, it's not evolved to the actual reality of symbols. Don't do that disservice to yourself, denying the symbols that give life and destroy life. The symbols actually dictating our behavior and our entire reality.

Violette

Star
Are they teaching that in the video though? I see the point but idk if I agree. What children do you know that are Three Days Grace fans? Mecca? LOL maybe she counts. But I doubt it. If you have found Three Days Grace you have seen worse.
I first started listening to them in 3rd grade lol kids definitely listen to them