Is this another disturbing trend emerging?

imsickofyoshi

Established
Have you noticed the recent trend of celebs having their kids dress older than they are? This looks like more pushing of the you know what agenda 1672115613363.png This girl above is just 12?? On Sunday (Dec. 18), The Game found himself going from admiring his daughter California “Cali” Lynn Dream Taylor’s growth, to defending her outfit choice for Diddy’s twin daughters’ sweet 16 party.

http://instagr.am/p/CmVN_CTpzeg/ Comb Twins Instagram( I do not know how to embed this)

and then North West (shes 9). The latest post I saw that make me think this is becoming a trend.
1672116230738.png
I was just wondering has anyone else noticed this. This is like the third picture this week of celeb kids dressing older than they are

ARose

Established
I’ve noticed a trend of celebrity parents claiming that they’re just observing, rather than guiding their children through choices.

From celebrity parents letting their pre-pubescent children declare “sexuality”, to letting minors change their names and post provocative posts on social media, there is definitely a push for trying to normalize children making their own previously considered “age inappropriate” choices.

I don’t know how much of this is a top down organized agenda, social circle prestige trend or those who were sexually exploited very young, themselves, trying to make peace with their warped experiences by normalizing them.

Also as a result of abuse, these industry predator victims may not even understand why they feel strangely compelled to tolerate age-inappropriate trends.

Elsbet's Ire

Rookie
...​

Each generation shall be more wicked than the last.

That's my take. :/

“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none.

Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order.

Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first.

So also will it be with this evil generation.

I don't look at celebrity pictures or their kids, but i have noticed that there's a clothing store at the mall where they sell clothes for children (children's sizes) but they seem more "mature". Don't really know how to explain it, besides the obvious crop tops for children, but it just looks like something a miniature adult would wear rather than a child.

free2018

Star
Have you noticed the recent trend of celebs having their kids dress older than they are? This looks like more pushing of the you know what agenda View attachment 83443 This girl above is just 12?? On Sunday (Dec. 18), The Game found himself going from admiring his daughter California “Cali” Lynn Dream Taylor’s growth, to defending her outfit choice for Diddy’s twin daughters’ sweet 16 party.

http://instagr.am/p/CmVN_CTpzeg/ Comb Twins Instagram( I do not know how to embed this)

and then North West (shes 9). The latest post I saw that make me think this is becoming a trend.
View attachment 83444
I was just wondering has anyone else noticed this. This is like the third picture this week of celeb kids dressing older than they are
Those kids are also cross dressing.
Sad stuff.

redqueen

Superstar
unfortunately the Children born into these
generational families don't get a choice in
any of it,they're going to be abused by their
parents as their parents were abused by theirs
so on etc...

Children all over are getting adulted up as a
part of the agenda and tptb will keep pushing
the limits until We stand up and say no more

I've noticed for a long time now the clothing
for Children have been looking more and more
like those for adults,I am so Happy mine are into
looser,age appropriate clothes (touch wood)

they're telling me why they think an outfits inappropriate
when they See other Children/Peoples wearing
something,she's more about comfort than fitting
in or keeping up with any fashion trends

which I'm extremely grateful they are

Last edited:

free2018

Star
unfortunately the Children born into these
generational families don't get a choice in
any of it,they're going to be abused by their
parents as their parents were abused by theirs
so on etc...

Children all over are getting adulted up as a
part of the agenda and tptb will keep pushing
the limits until We stand up and say no more

I've noticed for a long time now the clothing
for Children have been looking more and more
like those for adults,I am so Happy mine are into
looser,age appropriate clothes (touch wood)

they're telling me why they think an outfits inappropriate
when they See other Children/Peoples wearing
something,she's more about comfort than fitting
in or keeping up with any fashion trends

which I'm extremely grateful they are
Many times these children are not even their real children. For example, I saw on another thread people were talking about Elon: I wouldn’t be surprised if Elon was indeed a Eurasian child not connected by blood to the family that raised them.

If they are their children they are from a lab.

Elsbet's Ire

Rookie
In recent years,there have also been shops for children's cosmetics,which are not suitable for little girls,and in some countries, minors are allowed to inject botox.Children stop being children
Minors are allowed to inject botox...?

Do you mean they are allowed to receive the injections, or administer the injections to others?

Either way... WHY? :oops:
They are still brand new... far too young.
Larvae!

A Freeman

Superstar
Many times these children are not even their real children. For example, I saw on another thread people were talking about Elon: I wouldn’t be surprised if Elon was indeed a Eurasian child not connected by blood to the family that raised them.

If they are their children they are from a lab.
There's also the supposed children of the Obamination and Michael Lavaughn Robinson (aka "big Mike").

free2018

Star
There's also the supposed children of the Obamination and Michael Lavaughn Robinson (aka "big Mike").

Saggitarius

Minors are allowed to inject botox...?

Do you mean they are allowed to receive the injections, or administer the injections to others?

Either way... WHY? :oops:
They are still brand new... far too young.
Larvae!
Ordinary botox for lip augmentation,for example.For now,children can do this only with the permission of their parents,but perhaps soon children will choose which cosmetic procedures to do.It's all about irresponsible or dishonest adults who allow and encourage all this.For children it's just fun and beauty:confused:

Diogenes

Established
Have you noticed the recent trend of celebs having their kids dress older than they are? This looks like more pushing of the you know what agenda View attachment 83443 This girl above is just 12?? On Sunday (Dec. 18), The Game found himself going from admiring his daughter California “Cali” Lynn Dream Taylor’s growth, to defending her outfit choice for Diddy’s twin daughters’ sweet 16 party.

View attachment 83444
Black/White... and what exactly are those things behind them ?:rolleyes:

Dreamymoon

Established
I don’t think it’s new, I started seeing it around 2012. it has definitely gotten worse. The outfits put for kids are disgusting sometimes. My mum has noticed them Too and has commented.

MonBra

Rookie
I also noticed this. And I don't understand it. I have kids and I want them to wear clothes according to their age. Otherwise, when should they wear such clothes?
Usually, I check several online stores and look through the Debenhams reviews here to choose clothes for my children. And I often find something good for myself this way.

Last edited:

clambot

Veteran
I don’t think it’s new, I started seeing it around 2012.
It was around that time (a year or two, give or take) that I recall shopping at a Kohl's department store and noticed a woman (mother?) strolling into the store with her maybe 8 year old daughter. The daughter was dressed like a mini-Cher ... knee-length straightened hair, makeup, lipstick, with tight jeans and knee-high go-go boots and a crop top. I was aghast. I remember thinking to myself, "What the .... ??" and then I thought to myself, "It must be one of those "mothers" who puts their kid in those kid "beauty pageants". What was the TV show .... "Toddlers & Tiaras"?

It shocked me. It is an image that has been burned into my memory...an image of stolen innocence. It must have been at least 10 years ago. Thank god for Toonami. Yogi Bear is on; he shall restore my faith in humanity.

DarntheDarner

Established
It was around that time (a year or two, give or take) that I recall shopping at a Kohl's department store and noticed a woman (mother?) strolling into the store with her maybe 8 year old daughter. The daughter was dressed like a mini-Cher ... knee-length straightened hair, makeup, lipstick, with tight jeans and knee-high go-go boots and a crop top. I was aghast. I remember thinking to myself, "What the .... ??" and then I thought to myself, "It must be one of those "mothers" who puts their kid in those kid "beauty pageants". What was the TV show .... "Toddlers & Tiaras"?

It shocked me. It is an image that has been burned into my memory...an image of stolen innocence. It must have been at least 10 years ago. Thank god for Toonami. Yogi Bear is on; he shall restore my faith in humanity.
Yeah, this woman should not have had kids if they are going to be dressing them like this.
Cher sucks, anyway. Who would want their little girl dressed like her?
Unfortunately, this is becoming the norm. I see young girls dressing older than they are at an alarming rate.
It's the pedo agenda being promoted more and more everyday.
There is no excuse for any parent to dress their kid like a little harlot.