Is this America's most successful serial killer?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/he-claims-he’s-america’s-deadliest-serial-killer-with-90-victims-police-believe-him/ar-BBPUnOR?ocid=spartandhp

So this guy claims to have murdered over 90 women since the 70's, which if confirmed would be more than the 49 convictions from Gary Ridgway*.

Its crazy that you can get away with killing even 30 people which they've confirmed for so long. I think its possible that the high number of missing Americans is that there are a lot more Serial Killers operating than we think. I think this case also proves that the justice system is not for everybody, and how this guy only did three months for r*pe back in the 80's is beyond me, but we have prisons full of junkies...

* Ridgway is believed to have killed over 90 as well

Last edited:
All those guys like to claim more than they actually killed. Ted Bundy, Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole, Zodiac, etc. It's an ego thing.

True, but this guy has been accurate so far. Ridgway is suspected to have killed more than the 49 he was convicted of, it’s believed Bundy killed more than he was convicted of (but not as high as he claimed).

Either way to kill as many as this guy has for such a long time is unsettling.

I still think there are more killers at work than people care to admit.

Violette

Star
The most successful serial killers go completely unnoticed. I have an unhealthy obsession with serial killers, whenever my grandma babysat me we would watch the animal planet or shows about serial killers LOL. I have a lot of sympathy for sex workers, addicts, and the homeless for many reasons but also because they’re usually targeted for all sorts of horrible things because people don’t look for them. Missing people are murdered but they’re probably also used for sex trafficking and experiments as well.

The most successful serial killers go completely unnoticed. I have an unhealthy obsession with serial killers, whenever my grandma babysat me we would watch the animal planet or shows about serial killers LOL. I have a lot of sympathy for sex workers, addicts, and the homeless for many reasons but also because they’re usually targeted for all sorts of horrible things because people don’t look for them. Missing people are murdered but they’re probably also used for sex trafficking and experiments as well.
I agree, there are probably people out there with higher body counts than this who will likely never be caught. Me too, I read the Silence of the Lambs when I was I like 10 lol and have been interested ever since.

Yeah that was what really stands out in the story in my original post, justice isn’t for all.

I agree with the last sentence too, I’m a big believer in experimentation seeing as the Government is on record doing it multiple times.

Thunderian

Superstar
A big part of the success (if you can call it that) of some of the more prolific serial killers is the lack of public interest in the victims. Ridgway, the so-called Grim Sleeper in LA, Robert Hansen in Alaska, and up here in Vancouver, Robert Pickton, all chose prostitutes. Often, even after police knew someone was killing them, nothing was done because no one cared enough.

In Vancouver's downtown eastside, where the addicts and hookers congregate, there were at least four separate serial killers operating at the same time, including Gary Ridgway and Robert Pickton. The police said there were none, and did nothing.

When I was in journalism school, I was working on a piece in the downtown eastside. I ended up meeting an addict and talking with her for about ten minutes. I took some pictures and got some quotes from her, submitted the article and forgot about it. A few years later, I came across her name on a list of Pickton's victims. She had been taken to Pickton's farm and killed the day after I met her.

Aero

Superstar
I think that a lot of police departments across the world are ill-equipped to handle solving so many murders. First of all so many people call the cops for bogus shit. Like they saw a black guy walking down the street or someone offended them on twitter. Plus that's not even counting all of the drunk babysittings they all have to do.

It takes patience to find these types of killers. So that's why I think it's not about people not caring. I mean I think people do care they just don't understand how the law actually works. A lot of people live in a fantasy world where cops are saints and do everything right. And our reality is literally the opposite of that.

Police Departments require money. They need to attract resources as well as talent. Every detective isn't made equal and nor is every case. There are case priorities but again I don't think it's cause people don't care. If people knew about all the cases that are unsolved they would not sleep well. That's probably why nobody will tell them about it.

I doubt many would argue against honesty and transparency. That's why I think dispelling these illusions is the best move.

Maes17

Superstar
I forgot about Gary Ridgeway. I did a report about him my senior year in high school. Crimimal justice was such a fun class.

Serial killers are some crazy disturbed people. Another human mind thing that's boggling

Dalit

Star
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/he-claims-he’s-america’s-deadliest-serial-killer-with-90-victims-police-believe-him/ar-BBPUnOR?ocid=spartandhp

So this guy claims to have murdered over 90 women since the 70's, which if confirmed would be more than the 49 convictions from Gary Ridgway*.

Its crazy that you can get away with killing even 30 people which they've confirmed for so long. I think its possible that the high number of missing Americans is that there are a lot more Serial Killers operating than we think. I think this case also proves that the justice system is not for everybody, and how this guy only did three months for r*pe back in the 80's is beyond me, but we have prisons full of junkies...

Saw this quote at the end of the article and it just makes me sick. Little smiled and “advised that God put him on this earth to do what he was doing.” Nope. He's totally demon-possessed.

Karlysymon

Superstar

I believe him. His story "stayed with the script", the system letting him off the hook time and again was a huge red flag for me.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
William Ramsey produced an incredible documentary not only proving the killers existance but apparently catching them on tape in video footage found at the end.....
https://www.facebook.com/occultinvestigations/posts/the-smiley-face-killers-documentary-is-live-available-now-on-vimeohttpsvimeocomo/532277367120946/
Now the video is no longer available......
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/smileyface
I couldnt find any info on why the film has disappeared. A mystery within a mystery? He put a lot of work into it so its odd that he would take it down after filming, editing and producing the project and relasing it to the public. It was probably his biggest research project to date.......