Is there evidence for the existence of the Illuminati?

JuveFan

Rookie
If you want evidence, all you have to do is search YouTube for it, and you'll find plenty of people who think they've found it. There are a ton of creepy videos, like the one above, that explain the Illuminati's supposed power. Many of the videos tap into people's fears (which is why a lot of them add a soundtrack full of horrifying sounds and sometimes show violent pictures). Symbols that are now synonymous with the Illuminati are the Eye of Horus and the pyramid (which are both famously on American currency). Since the Illuminati are said to have influence over entertainment, finding those symbols on television or in movies is alleged proof of their involvement.

The Illuminati came into being on May 1, 1776 as the Order of the Illuminati, or the Bavarian Illuminati, as it's known today. While not much is known about the group (most of what's written about them is in German), they began as a secret society, initially with five members—that would go on to include dukes and literary men in Bavaria—who opposed the Roman Catholic Church's power over science and philosophy, and who sought to free themselves from the church and restrictions of the government. This is the Age of Enlightenment we're talking about here, so they also wanted to "enlighten" people about their superstitions and prejudices.

But, like most secret societies, they didn't stay very "secret" for long, and people gossiped about the mission of the group. Some believed they were behind the French Revolution and had their eyes on other governments to take down.

The same thing they try to do every night: *The Brain voice*... try to take over the world!

But seriously, that's it. It's like Weishaupt's original plan, but on steroids. According to theorists, the Illuminati have been conspiring to establish a "New World Order" that would set up a single government to control the planet. The Illuminati supposedly has agents who control movies, music, banks, governments, and other powerful institutions, and their influence, combined with strategic decisions, will result in this totalitarian one-world government, or another sinister outcome. Theorists have pointed to other secret societies, like Skull and Bones and the Bilderberg Group, to claim that they're front organizations for the Illuminati.

There are so many theorists speculating about the shadow organization, and each theory is different. Nesta Helen Webster's theory states that the Illuminati was run by elite Jewish people to spread communism and capitalism to divide the world, and then rule it. In the early 1900s, Christian fundamentalists claimed that the Illuminati's New World Order would be a sign of the coming of the antichrist. Two of the biggest supporters of this theory were the John Birch Society’s Blue Book in 1958, which outlined the mission of a society like the Illuminati, and Pat Robertson’s book, The New World Order.

So far, theorists have linked the Illuminati to the deaths of Tupac, Michael Jackson, JFK, and Princess Diana, as well as the 9/11 attacks, the French Revolution, and pretty much everything else.

An article on Complex

This is how stupid you have to be to believe in nonsense. The Illuminati ended a long time ago. I've lived with famous people a lot and they do not have crazy sex rituals or murders or shit. They have loads of sex, true, but it's fun sex, not ritualistic. I've had some of the most amazing experiences, but none of them were Satanic or shit. The Illuminati does not exist.

Corvus Corax

Established
It depends whether you use the name Illuminati for a very specific group, or use it as a general term for secret societies.

Real stuff happens. Every year the elite trot off to thebwoods to watch a mystery play where a human sacrifice is fed into the flaming belly of an owl.
They do that, they've done that for 100 years. Then they discuss stuff like the Manhattan Project.
There is another owl at the very centre of the pentagon.
What's that about?

It's weird, which ever way I look at it, it's weird.
I don't much care what you call them, but they are real and I like the name Illuminati, because of the book.

Nick Danger

Rookie
Well we do know that they did exist, and they indeed did infiltrate many if not all of the masonic lodges of Europe and North America. That we know. We also know according to James Billington's scholarly book Fire in the Minds of men that they (and the Jacobins) were largely behind the French Revolution. We do know that they were charged with conspiracy by the Bavarian government and all secret societies within their jurisdiction were outlawed. However, what about the rest of lodges of Europe and North America? Did the Bavarian government squelch those too? Whether they are still around today we don't have any solid proof however their goals of abolishing the monarchies of the world and creating global government have come to pass.
  1. Abolition of all ordered governments
  2. Abolition of private property
  3. Abolition of inheritance
  4. Abolition of patriotism
  5. Abolition of the family
  6. Abolition of religion
  7. Creation of a world government
We also know that their founder Adam Weishaupt was commissioned by central banker Lord Mayor Amschel Rothschild whom's descendants are still in full control of the central banks of the world and we also know that the U.N.'s charter was drafted by these same bankers. Whether they call themselves The Illuminati is moot. Maybe they refer to themselves as Prince did after his legal battle with his label. The Artists formerly known as The Illuminati.

JoChris

Superstar
My belief about the Illuminati is that people are given too much credit. If it all seems so coordinated and fitting together like a perfect glove that is because it is controlled by outside forces, way more intelligent than people.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

mecca

Superstar
My belief about the Illuminati is that people are given too much credit. If it all seems so coordinated and fitting together like a perfect glove that is because it is controlled by outside forces, way more intelligent than people.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Like demons? Or what?

Corvus Corax

Established

It doesn't seem coordinated to me. Always seemed like semi chaotic many tentacled beast.
It's arms are generally working toward a common goal, but sometimes one doesn't know what the other is doing etc.

EddieG305

Rookie
My brain is saying: It almost feels like the so called "Illuminati" behaves like a malevolent force.

If you know the plot of the show, "Pretty Little Liars," [which I'm a big PLL fan and can't wait to finish watching the final 10 episodes of the series! This show should mos def get a thread of its own!] then you can agree with me when I say that the villain of the show [who has yet to be unmasked] behaves a lot like the "Illuminati."

In a nutshell: The villain tends to be watching every action of the protagonists, while remaining everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Kind of like a force.

And there was that one "Welcome to the Dollhouse" episode that weirdly made me think of VC's MK Ultra articles.

I'm sure that we haven't even scratched the surface when it comes to the elite. It's always been people behind people behind people that makes finding the truth a lot more challenging. All I know is that their intentions don't seem to be very good. And I can't help but ask if these elite families are unfortunately the only ones who hold the keys to "the truth."

Last edited:

Sherekeewoman

Rookie
I think there is sufficient evidence to see the trends of a great powerful force throughout history. If you look at the history of the U.S. you can find out how the banking industry started, which changed everything. The government became weaker than the corporations living in the US. Those bankers got their hands into the powerful hold of the government. They STARTED wars for profit. That is something that really scares me. There is a lot of information about the connections of the old bankers, the banks, the government.... look into WWII... the Nazi regime, the scientists that were brought to the US for their knowledge of human experimentation, drugs and mind control. There IS evidence of very scary things that have occurred.

mecca

Superstar
I think there is sufficient evidence to see the trends of a great powerful force throughout history. If you look at the history of the U.S. you can find out how the banking industry started, which changed everything. The government became weaker than the corporations living in the US. Those bankers got their hands into the powerful hold of the government. They STARTED wars for profit. That is something that really scares me. There is a lot of information about the connections of the old bankers, the banks, the government.... look into WWII... the Nazi regime, the scientists that were brought to the US for their knowledge of human experimentation, drugs and mind control. There IS evidence of very scary things that have occurred.
exactly

Aero

Superstar
I know the Illuminati exists because I'm one of them. It's like they are right behind me, watching all the time.

All I know for sure is they are ruthless. I would be scared 24/7 if I wasn't positive about being their guy.

TMT

Star
If you want evidence, all you have to do is search YouTube for it, and you'll find plenty of people who think they've found it. There are a ton of creepy videos, like the one above, that explain the Illuminati's supposed power. Many of the videos tap into people's fears (which is why a lot of them add a soundtrack full of horrifying sounds and sometimes show violent pictures). Symbols that are now synonymous with the Illuminati are the Eye of Horus and the pyramid (which are both famously on American currency). Since the Illuminati are said to have influence over entertainment, finding those symbols on television or in movies is alleged proof of their involvement.

The Illuminati came into being on May 1, 1776 as the Order of the Illuminati, or the Bavarian Illuminati, as it's known today. While not much is known about the group (most of what's written about them is in German), they began as a secret society, initially with five members—that would go on to include dukes and literary men in Bavaria—who opposed the Roman Catholic Church's power over science and philosophy, and who sought to free themselves from the church and restrictions of the government. This is the Age of Enlightenment we're talking about here, so they also wanted to "enlighten" people about their superstitions and prejudices.

But, like most secret societies, they didn't stay very "secret" for long, and people gossiped about the mission of the group. Some believed they were behind the French Revolution and had their eyes on other governments to take down.

The same thing they try to do every night: *The Brain voice*... try to take over the world!

But seriously, that's it. It's like Weishaupt's original plan, but on steroids. According to theorists, the Illuminati have been conspiring to establish a "New World Order" that would set up a single government to control the planet. The Illuminati supposedly has agents who control movies, music, banks, governments, and other powerful institutions, and their influence, combined with strategic decisions, will result in this totalitarian one-world government, or another sinister outcome. Theorists have pointed to other secret societies, like Skull and Bones and the Bilderberg Group, to claim that they're front organizations for the Illuminati.

There are so many theorists speculating about the shadow organization, and each theory is different. Nesta Helen Webster's theory states that the Illuminati was run by elite Jewish people to spread communism and capitalism to divide the world, and then rule it. In the early 1900s, Christian fundamentalists claimed that the Illuminati's New World Order would be a sign of the coming of the antichrist. Two of the biggest supporters of this theory were the John Birch Society’s Blue Book in 1958, which outlined the mission of a society like the Illuminati, and Pat Robertson’s book, The New World Order.

So far, theorists have linked the Illuminati to the deaths of Tupac, Michael Jackson, JFK, and Princess Diana, as well as the 9/11 attacks, the French Revolution, and pretty much everything else.

An article on Complex

This is how stupid you have to be to believe in nonsense. The Illuminati ended a long time ago. I've lived with famous people a lot and they do not have crazy sex rituals or murders or shit. They have loads of sex, true, but it's fun sex, not ritualistic. I've had some of the most amazing experiences, but none of them were Satanic or shit. The Illuminati does not exist.
There are conspiracies but most is just done by the military and intelligence communities,they throw out satanism and the illuminati as a distraction and so that rational people won't believe the conspiracies.

It should again be noted that the term New a World Order was actually coined by Christian fundamentalist Abram Vereide, founder of a real secret society (the family), for his plan to get the world ready for the return of Christ.

EddieG305

Rookie
I know the Illuminati exists because I'm one of them. It's like they are right behind me, watching all the time.

All I know for sure is they are ruthless. I would be scared 24/7 if I wasn't positive about being their guy.
It's completely human to seek attention. Heck, I went as far as doing a photo shoot at my local Masonic temple to poke fun at the conspiracies. But just like mentioned above by @manama, be a little more creative.
It's fun to troll every once in a while, until somebody takes it personal because they can't handle a joke [which will happen, especially on a forum like this.]

Aero

Superstar
Wasn't trying to be creative.

But why is it so hard to believe someone from the Illuminati would post here? Because I'm not a world famous celebrity? I'm basically like a celebrity who isn't famous, if that makes sense. Anyone who's anyone knows who I am.

I get that people want more than that. I'm working on getting Lady Gaga to confess her love for me publicly. Until than I'll see what else I can do. Does anyone watch that show "American Greed". I can influence their programming, and probably some media stations.

Lurker

Star
Wasn't trying to be creative.

But why is it so hard to believe someone from the Illuminati would post here? Because I'm not a world famous celebrity? I'm basically like a celebrity who isn't famous, if that makes sense. Anyone who's anyone knows who I am.

I get that people want more than that. I'm working on getting Lady Gaga to confess her love for me publicly. Until than I'll see what else I can do. Does anyone watch that show "American Greed". I can influence their programming, and probably some media stations.

So? Did you just come here to try to lead the opposition?