Is there evidence for the existence of the Illuminati?

Devine

Star
I'm sorry I don't seem nice. I was in a weird mood when I posted on this thread before. But I am an Illuminati plant. I've been running cyber-rituals this whole time. Getting you people involved, seeing how much you all know. I've been Mind Controlling a number of you constantly, making you post conversations I want to have. To get messages across to other Illuminati that comes to this site.

And for the record. You people don't know shit. So there is no reason to worry about posting anything here.
just read this sooo dumb

Lazarus Long

Rookie
If you want evidence, all you have to do is search YouTube for it, and you'll find plenty of people who think they've found it. There are a ton of creepy videos, like the one above, that explain the Illuminati's supposed power. Many of the videos tap into people's fears (which is why a lot of them add a soundtrack full of horrifying sounds and sometimes show violent pictures). Symbols that are now synonymous with the Illuminati are the Eye of Horus and the pyramid (which are both famously on American currency). Since the Illuminati are said to have influence over entertainment, finding those symbols on television or in movies is alleged proof of their involvement.

The Illuminati came into being on May 1, 1776 as the Order of the Illuminati, or the Bavarian Illuminati, as it's known today. While not much is known about the group (most of what's written about them is in German), they began as a secret society, initially with five members—that would go on to include dukes and literary men in Bavaria—who opposed the Roman Catholic Church's power over science and philosophy, and who sought to free themselves from the church and restrictions of the government. This is the Age of Enlightenment we're talking about here, so they also wanted to "enlighten" people about their superstitions and prejudices.

But, like most secret societies, they didn't stay very "secret" for long, and people gossiped about the mission of the group. Some believed they were behind the French Revolution and had their eyes on other governments to take down.

The same thing they try to do every night: *The Brain voice*... try to take over the world!

But seriously, that's it. It's like Weishaupt's original plan, but on steroids. According to theorists, the Illuminati have been conspiring to establish a "New World Order" that would set up a single government to control the planet. The Illuminati supposedly has agents who control movies, music, banks, governments, and other powerful institutions, and their influence, combined with strategic decisions, will result in this totalitarian one-world government, or another sinister outcome. Theorists have pointed to other secret societies, like Skull and Bones and the Bilderberg Group, to claim that they're front organizations for the Illuminati.

There are so many theorists speculating about the shadow organization, and each theory is different. Nesta Helen Webster's theory states that the Illuminati was run by elite Jewish people to spread communism and capitalism to divide the world, and then rule it. In the early 1900s, Christian fundamentalists claimed that the Illuminati's New World Order would be a sign of the coming of the antichrist. Two of the biggest supporters of this theory were the John Birch Society’s Blue Book in 1958, which outlined the mission of a society like the Illuminati, and Pat Robertson’s book, The New World Order.

So far, theorists have linked the Illuminati to the deaths of Tupac, Michael Jackson, JFK, and Princess Diana, as well as the 9/11 attacks, the French Revolution, and pretty much everything else.

An article on Complex

This is how stupid you have to be to believe in nonsense. The Illuminati ended a long time ago. I've lived with famous people a lot and they do not have crazy sex rituals or murders or shit. They have loads of sex, true, but it's fun sex, not ritualistic. I've had some of the most amazing experiences, but none of them were Satanic or shit. The Illuminati does not exist.
Okay, I don't have any sources but as I understand it, after the Bavarian Illuminati was disintegrated, the holdovers started freemasonry. Freemasonry then split into different sects or whatever, but the main branch is the P2 lodge. They supposedly run the vatican, and oh, the rothchilds are P2. So secret societies with a lot of power do exist. The so-called modern day illuminati is of the Rockefeller's over-zealous reach through hollywood, politics, and more; branding themselves that because it's ridiculous sounding and sounds cool to the impoverished citizens in the US. That's why douchebags like Jay-Z and Beyonce like to tout it like they are royalty. Should I mention Hillary?
However you word it, the illuminati does exist. Maybe not in the same form as it did initially, but if they took the name for themselves, they own it now.